Any1 here hates Andy Murray?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

I certanly do :(
i cant believe Nadal lost :(:(:(
But he playes much more better now, Roger doesnt stand a chance ;S

(Tennis thread )

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

Screw Nadal.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I just hate tennis.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
Jayge said:
"Screw Nadal."
How can you say THAT!
Nadal is awesome in and out side the court :(
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Karmum

No, I'm glad Nadal lost. He is a douche. I mean seriously, just look at him playing, he literally gives ignorant marks towards his opponents when things don't go his way. Overemphasizes, biting everything he wins. :\

Lucky year, can't wait the day he loses his Number One ranking to Federer.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Jayge_
Karmum said:
"No, I'm glad Nadal lost. He is a douche. I mean seriously, just look at him playing, he literally gives ignorant marks towards his opponents when things don't go his way. Overemphasizes, biting everything he wins. :\

Lucky year, can't wait the day he loses his Number One ranking to Federer."
I hate Nadal because I gotta stick with the main man Karmum.

Seriously.

I really couldn't care less.
zidane33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zidane33

man i'm so pissed right now, nadal lost and now i come here and see people dissing him

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Karmum
zidane33 said:
"man i'm so pissed right now, nadal lost and now i come here and see people dissing him"
Maybe for rightful reasons? Listen to half the crap announcers say about him, they praise him like he earned everything he won this year. No, he got lucky at Wimbledon. Blow a two-set lead and you deserve to get heavy criticism. He doesn't deserve to be No. 1, but he is still a good player. He is Number One because Federer has had a lackluster year, in terms of winning titles. You think it isn't a big deal when Nadal bites all of his trophies and/or medals? It really is arrogant, and annoying.

Federer gets his 13th here, and I believe he will take at least two next year. Andy Murray is making great strides this year, really surprised.
zidane33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zidane33

how can you say nadal didn't deserve being no. 1?! i'm not a nadal fanboy or anything (i hate when he bites his trophies BTW) but seriously did you actually see him play at roland garros for instance??

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Hamz

As a Scotsman i suppory Andy Murray all the way, even thought tennis isn't that interesting for me lol.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Karmum
zidane33 said:
"how can you say nadal didn't deserve being no. 1?! i'm not a nadal fanboy or anything (i hate when he bites his trophies BTW) but seriously did you actually see him play at roland garros for instance??"
He is absolutely sick at the French Open. But I think he was lucky he acquired the rank, see Federer's somewhat disappointing year.
AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By AaronBelfast

Why would I hate someone for defeating the worlds best tennis player?

Hats off to the guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-579a5a254c9a3
deactivated-579a5a254c9a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

andy murray is immensely preferable to rafael nadal.

hair001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By hair001

Both giys are cool, although I must admit I prefer Nadal, Murray still seems angry alot of the time

Teh_Eel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Teh_Eel

I dont like him because he does not support the English teams when they play sport for the fact that he is a scot. I might be English but still when the Scottish teams play I hope they win (obvisously not again against England), so I hope he wins nothing.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By mracoon

I used to hate him but he's changed and he's not as arrogant and childish.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
Karmum said:
"No, I'm glad Nadal lost. He is a douche. I mean seriously, just look at him playing, he literally gives ignorant marks towards his opponents when things don't go his way. Overemphasizes, biting everything he wins. :\

Lucky year, can't wait the day he loses his Number One ranking to Federer."
What the hell are you talking about? No he doesn't.  The guy is respectful of when he loses & to whom. Go read Rafa's blog.

I can't stand Murray either. I hope that snaggle-toothed pig loses the Open to Federer.  They were saying a Brit hasn't won an Open for the past 80 years. I hope it'll be 81. Although Murray was playing perfectly yesterday so I guess we'll see. I can hope all I want though. :)
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
Teh_Eel said:
"I dont like him because he does not support the English teams when they play sport for the fact that he is a scot. I might be English but still when the Scottish teams play I hope they win (obvisously not again against England), so I hope he wins nothing."

When I first saw Murray two weeks ago, I thought, "Who let this redneck hick on the courts?"  I thought he was from Alabama or East Texas...it surprised me when they said he was a Brit!  (Or Scot rather...).
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Disgaeamad
Hamz said:
"As a Scotsman i suppory Andy Murray all the way, even thought tennis isn't that interesting for me lol."
What this man said. I'm not much into tennis, however, if someone from Scotland goes all the way and wins it, s'all good.

Lind_L_Taylor said:
I can't stand Murray either. I hope that snaggle-toothed pig loses the Open to Federer.  They were saying a Brit hasn't
won an Open for the past 80 years. I hope it'll be 81. Although Murray was playing perfectly yesterday so I guess we'll
see. I can hope all I want though. :)"
Take a chill-pill and calm down. Seriously, dude.
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
Disgaeamad said:
"Hamz said:
"As a Scotsman i suppory Andy Murray all the way, even thought tennis isn't that interesting for me lol."
What this man said. I'm not much into tennis, however, if someone from Scotland goes all the way and wins it, s'all good.

Lind_L_Taylor said:
I can't stand Murray either. I hope that snaggle-toothed pig loses the Open to Federer.  They were saying a Brit hasn't
won an Open for the past 80 years. I hope it'll be 81. Although Murray was playing perfectly yesterday so I guess we'll
"
I AM chill. Note the smiling emoticon. You're the one getting fired up.  I still want to see Federer beat the hill-billy.
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Disgaeamad
Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Disgaeamad said:
"Hamz said:

Lind_L_Taylor said:
"
I AM chill. Note the smiling emoticon. You're the one getting fired up.  I still want to see Federer beat the hill-billy."
...what? I was in no way fired up there. You're the one that was bashing Murray and then Britain, and you're continuing to do so even now.

Hell, I don't even see the reason behind why you're doing it.