Surkov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Surkov
@DoctorWelch said:

@Surkov: I know exactly what goes into theories I'm not stupid, I wouldnt just say these things without knowing about what a theory is. You still are just stating facts about how theories are made that dont contradict anything I'm saying in any way.

Scientists have no right to be self righteous, they only observe and use logic to determine what may or may not be true but then in turn anyone can look at that information and from their own ideas, so just because they did the research doesnt mean they have more right than anyone else to observe it and give an opinion on it.

Also logic is first and foremost in everything. Logic is what makes us humans and what makes us more intelligent than other creatures. Science is simply the product of logic and its how we use logic to further our knowledge and understanding. Scientists are constantly defying logic for no other reason than to make themselves seem smart and try to understand things they have no right to even try to understand because chances are everything they think in these areas is false because we dont have access to get the adequate way to achieve enough accurate information to even assume the most basic of things.

1. Yes, it does make scientist more deserving of an opinion if they have done research on the phenomena they are observing. Why you might ask? Because they actually have a context for what it is they are observing. By the logic you have just demonstrated, I should go to friend for all of my medical aliments. Since my friend can observe the same symptoms and read the same tests as a doctor, his opinion should be just as valid as a doctor's. Never mind that the doctor went to medical school and has done research in the medical field because his opinion is tantamount to my friend's since they both observed the same problems.  

2. I really hope you don't honestly think scientists research and conceptualize these theories just to appear smarter than everyone else.  The reason scientists seem to defy logic is because you don't have an understanding of what it is they're doing. It defies your logic. As far as you're concern science is just magic, and it is to every one who has no knowledge in a given field.  

You are, if your mini bio is to be believed, a 19 year-old film student. Of course, it will seem like science defies logic. The first thing you learn in physics all objects fall at the same rate. The class always calls bullshit and then the teacher goes outside and drops a bowling ball and tenis ball from a second story building, and by the laws of physics, they reach the ground at the same time.  

Science is about letting go of your since of logic because often your brain's intuition is wrong. You can only believe what you can observe and reproduce. We have thousands of equations and theories to prove why the earth does what it does, you just need to go find them.    
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By wefwefasdf

@ElBarto said:

@FilipHolm said:
We are too intelligent for our own good. Animals have none of the problems that we face every day. No wars, no nothing. So yeah, technically we are very intelligent, but at the same time oh so stupid
Animals kill each other all the time.

Read about chimps. Absolutely terrifying.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ninjakiller

@SpikeSpiegel said:

@ElBarto said:

@FilipHolm said:
We are too intelligent for our own good. Animals have none of the problems that we face every day. No wars, no nothing. So yeah, technically we are very intelligent, but at the same time oh so stupid
Animals kill each other all the time.

Read about chimps. Absolutely terrifying.

How about dolphins? A group of males will keep a female dolphin hostage and rape her repeatedly for months at a time.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By Justin258
@oskar_det said:
 Humans are wasting the resources of the earth. I mean, EXTREME wasting. But we have to do that, because our brain would not feel good if we didn't stimulated it a lot. Humans also have a very weird concept that weak and sick people should live with artificial help. In nature, weak animals becomes pray of predators, or if parents discovers that there's something wrong with their baby, they usually kill it to keep the genes strong.  Because weak people with serious diseases live on and create offspring, the human race has a lot of weaknesses that are inherit in our genes. Bad vision means we need glasses. Bad hearts mean we need to take medicine every day.  And so on. This is not a problem in nature where weak or sick offspring is killed off to make room for the strong.  Of course, this is because our unique emotional feelings that separates us from most other animals. But I'm starting to think that emotions are actually a weakness. That our "supreme" intelligence is just an evolutional malfunction that causes wars, destruction and waste.  You often hear that mankind has conqured the earth. What? 70% of the earth are oceans, and no humans live in oceans.  I think people should waste and consume less. Compare it to the evolution of video games:  Games in the 80s were just as fun as games are today. I mean back then, they were just as fun. But then we heightened the standard. Not content with all the great fun, we wanted more and more and more and more... it's in our flawed nature.
See, I was disagreeing with you up until the part that I left in the quote. If you think that way then you are off your fucking rocker. What, you would just rid the world of anyone that isn't up to your goddamn standards? When compassion for the weak and helpless is one of the most human and most noble things on the planet? 

Get the fuck out of here. If I get banned for this post or whatever, fine, report me, but you're fucking sick.

Now I'm mad as hell.
veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55  Edited By veektarius
@BrickRoad: We exist because life begets life, but our existence need not be measured by that rule, just as a giant monster like Godzilla born through the horrors of war need not perpetuate horror, himself.
No0b0rAmA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By No0b0rAmA
@oskar_det: I think it's pretty obvious here that your opinion is wrong and utter bullshit.
ElBarto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By ElBarto
@WickedFather said:
Japanese, Chinese, Asians in general all top IQ tests on average.  Intellectual and scientific progress was hampered for centuries by the church so I say we can, and must take action:  1) Nuke God. 2) Nuke Christians and other people of faith. 3) Nuke the black, the white, but especially the Welsh.  Chips and cheese is not a proper dinner.4) Nuke the science haters.  They're clearly chronically illogical. 5) Nuke anyone who likes mucking about, or looks a bit daft.
SPLENDID IDEA.

kill yourself
NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By NickL

@DoctorWelch:

If you think a physicist claims to know everything then you clearly know nothing about physicists. Stephen Hawking is trying to understand the universe better and that is all.

And your claim that scientists just "accept" what Hawking's says is laughable at best. There are a countless number of scientists that go to work every day trying to disprove his theories.

@DoctorWelch said:

all they did was think up a bunch of shit that may or may not have some basis in reality and can not be proven correct or wrong which is why it stays a theory.

Oh wait, thanks for putting this in your argument and completely proving that you have no business talking about a scientific subject. In the scientific community, theory means something that has NEVER been proven false and is known to be true with the technology that we currently have. Thanks for proving that you actually have no idea what you are talking about with one little sentence.

(I know what you are thinking now, and no, this does not mean we accept things as true too easily, in order to become a theory, millions of scientists world wide have tested it and not been able to disprove it. Even then, if someone were to come up with a test that could disprove a theory it would be thrown out the window and scientists world wide would go back to the drawing board.)

At this point I would go into depth about how it is possible we know so much about black holes(we don't know everything about them, no one ever said we did, not even Hawking) (Hint: gravity) but I doubt your ability to understand such a complicated subject when you don't even know what a scientific theory means.

PS Your post makes you sound like the "arrogant, self righteous, and childish people" that you try to make scientists sound like.

PPS I like the last sentence of your post, perfect defense really, spout a bunch of nonsense then throw in at the end "You are dumb if you try to argue against what i say."

Also, I don't think you know what logic means.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#59  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

So...what you're saying is that we should all act like animals? 

Avatar image for james_ex_machina
James_ex_machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By James_ex_machina

I like turtles

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By imsh_pl
@DoctorWelch said:

@Surkov: I know exactly what goes into theories I'm not stupid, I wouldnt just say these things without knowing about what a theory is. You still are just stating facts about how theories are made that dont contradict anything I'm saying in any way.

Scientists have no right to be self righteous, they only observe and use logic to determine what may or may not be true but then in turn anyone can look at that information and from their own ideas, so just because they did the research doesnt mean they have more right than anyone else to observe it and give an opinion on it.

Also logic is first and foremost in everything. Logic is what makes us humans and what makes us more intelligent than other creatures. Science is simply the product of logic and its how we use logic to further our knowledge and understanding. Scientists are constantly defying logic for no other reason than to make themselves seem smart and try to understand things they have no right to even try to understand because chances are everything they think in these areas is false because we dont have access to get the adequate way to achieve enough accurate information to even assume the most basic of things.

There's a nice video which pretty much sums up why you're not right at all:

Levio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#62  Edited By Levio

If you base intelligence on the human race, then call the human race dumb, you are dumb.

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By fraser

I was really hoping "do you philosophy?" would have become some kind of Giant Bomb meme by this point in the thread.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By imsh_pl
@oskar_det said:
Compare it to the evolution of video games:  Games in the 80s were just as fun as games are today. I mean back then, they were just as fun. But then we heightened the standard. Not content with all the great fun, we wanted more and more and more and more... it's in our flawed nature.
It's not flawed at all. As we evolve, and everything we create does so with us, our standards heighten. Are you suggesting that we should stop evolving and developing? Are you saying that if people in the past managed to live in a primitive world we should do so as well?
DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By DoctorWelch

@Surkov: 1. Yes, if your friend knows all the information as the doctor, but the only difference is the doctor did the research but your friend understand the research and the results of it than yes, his opinion is just as valid.

2. Ugh, this is exactly what I'm saying, this seems to always be the response half the time "Well its just too complex man, you just dont understand it" which is the biggest bunch of bull shit I have ever heard. I, in fact, do understand a lot more than you are assuming but you dont have to believe that. In essence what I know doesnt matter though because even the simplest of minds can understand that if something can not be determined to be or not to be than there is no point in dwelling on it. Because if the former is not true then any person could say anything, claim things they observe that suggest it to be true, but have no real accurate data or even a way to accurately find the data they need to support it, and than have people accept that to be what is truth or may possibly be truth. This is how scientists treat certain topics now and because of this they are ignoring the rule of logic I stated above. Therefore discussing or thinking about things like String Theory is completely and utterly pointless because it is just as much science fiction as anything else until there are viable accurate was of gather any evidence at all that such a thing is even a moderately good possibility because right now the chance that its concepts arent true are just as good as the chance that its concepts are true.

Also that bio was made about 3 years ago so my schooling has changed and I am now, obviously, 22 but that shouldnt really matter. Also I really dont know what the rest of what you were talking about has anything to do with what I'm saying right here. The earth does what it does and we know this because of we have accurate viable ways of measuring things and like you've said, we observed and reproduced something over and over and that is how we find it to be true. Even so though, logic is the only thing that allows these discoveries and things to come to pass, yes you have to think outside the box to begin finding new ways to think about things but in order to think about them and then see if they are true you need the logic of what you previously know to build off of. This still is just random facts about how science works and i dont know why you are bringing them up. This is all basic science stuff that anyone whose taken a couple science classes should know.

From how you're responding I dont think you completely understand the things I am saying. If you respond to this one with something other than basic rules of science and want to have a real discussion than thats fine but if you dont understand by now than you are just refusing to try to understand what I'm saying so Im not just going to repeat myself over and over.

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Buscemi
@fraser said:
I was really hoping "do you philosophy?" would have become some kind of Giant Bomb meme by this point in the thread.
This. Always this.
Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mars_Cleric

@DoctorWelch: you're totally right

I keep telling people that the Earth doesn't orbit the sun, the sun is just a circle of light that is created every morning at the edge of the Earth then ceases to exist when it reaches the opposite edge. I know because I determined it logically from my observations and hence it is immediately fact or at least just as valid as any other scientific theory.

Also if we don't understand something we shouldn't try to understand it, we should just accept we don't know how it works. After all our scientific knowledge is exactly the same as it was at the beginning of man.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By DoctorWelch

@NickL said:

@DoctorWelch:

If you think a physicist claims to know everything then you clearly know nothing about physicists. Stephen Hawking is trying to understand the universe better and that is all.

And your claim that scientists just "accept" what Hawking's says is laughable at best. There are a countless number of scientists that go to work every day trying to disprove his theories.

@DoctorWelch said:

all they did was think up a bunch of shit that may or may not have some basis in reality and can not be proven correct or wrong which is why it stays a theory.

Oh wait, thanks for putting this in your argument and completely proving that you have no business talking about a scientific subject. In the scientific community, theory means something that has NEVER been proven false and is known to be true with the technology that we currently have. Thanks for proving that you actually have no idea what you are talking about with one little sentence.

(I know what you are thinking now, and no, this does not mean we accept things as true too easily, in order to become a theory, millions of scientists world wide have tested it and not been able to disprove it. Even then, if someone were to come up with a test that could disprove a theory it would be thrown out the window and scientists world wide would go back to the drawing board.)

At this point I would go into depth about how it is possible we know so much about black holes(we don't know everything about them, no one ever said we did, not even Hawking) (Hint: gravity) but I doubt your ability to understand such a complicated subject when you don't even know what a scientific theory means.

PS Your post makes you sound like the "arrogant, self righteous, and childish people" that you try to make scientists sound like.

PPS I like the last sentence of your post, perfect defense really, spout a bunch of nonsense then throw in at the end "You are dumb if you try to argue against what i say."

Also, I don't think you know what logic means.

To the first part. Thats not what Im saying at all. Im saying that trying to discuss or even disprove his theories about certain things are completely and utterly pointless because half the stuff he says can neither be accept as truth (or even partial truth) and it also cant be disregarded as completely false because neither thing is possible for us to attain the knowledge necessarily to prove or disprove. Thats not to say he probably doesnt think fairly complex and the things he say can possibly be, and thats not to say that he hasnt done some things that display his intelligence. But as I have tried to explain about 10 time so far in this thread, some of the things he says have no basis in reality and, although what he says may be interesting, it still should not be taken as anything but a nice scifi idea that could possible exist but we have no real reason to believe it is either true or false.

T.o the second part. Yet again, you are another person just giving me obvious rules about how science works and how theories are made that anyone who has taken a few science classes knows and it doesnt pertain to what I am specifically talking about. Its not about proving something false in this case because I could say anything I want to and if we dont have any accurate way of calculating anything having to do with that then it cant be proven false. This is where science depends on logic. In order for science to work properly you need to first determine whether the ways you are calculating or observing are accurate enough to assume anything of meaning. Logic is solely at play here to determine this variable. Things may never be proven false if the tools arent accurate. So if there is any way to foresee a future where obviously more accurate observations and means to gather data will come up than you should actively disregard an extreme attempt to make these calculations and observations. So in the case of black holes, anything anyone says or "discovers" on the subject is completely and utterly useless until there is a truly accurate way of knowing these things we are assuming. Trying to say that we even know the smallest percentage about anything outside of our solar system always makes me laugh because trying to say that there are actual accurate ways of determining anything out there with the tools we have now is completely and utterly stupid and blind.

You can take what I'm saying as arrogant but until you let go of your previous assumptions and actually take a real attempt at understanding what I am saying than I dont really care if you think I'm arrogant.

Putting words in my mouth is pointless and immature. I never said anything close to that so I dont even know what you are talking about.

And lastly, I know exactly what logic is and means. I could just sit here and say that you dont understand what insert word means, but I dont really see how that promotes discussion. I doubt I will respond to you any more because chances are you will never actually try to discuss anything with me maturely.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Mars_Cleric

@Titus said:

@fraser said:
This. Always this.

I was going to study for my test but then I just philosophy and I was ready.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DoctorWelch

@imsh_pl said:

@DoctorWelch said:

There's a nice video which pretty much sums up why you're not right at all:

Read what I am writing again and actually try to understand it. Everything in this video is obvious and it in now way contradicts anything I am saying so I dont really see what the point of you posting this is. If you think anything in there "proves" me wrong than I suggest you open your mind and actually try to understand what I am saying. Take out all my opinions of Hawking and disregard my personal bias and just try to understand the concepts I am communicating and if you truly do that I'm pretty sure you will find them sound. If you find a real problem with my thinking then I will listen but until then I wont respond again. I am open to discussing this with people who want to be in a real discussion, but I guess I shoudnt expect anything more form a forum.

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Buscemi
@Mars_Cleric said:

@Titus said:

@fraser said:
This. Always this.

I had a similar problem the other day at work. There was this deep, problematic moral dilemma that I couldn't figure out, but now thanks to the OP, I'll just philosophy and it'll be alright again. No more moral dilemma, just philosophy.
Avatar image for deactivated-59123fe38ab28
deactivated-59123fe38ab28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People aren't wasteful because of a biological shortcoming. They are wasteful because certain groups haven't kicked Industrial Revolution era practices. It's hard to make people radically change their lifestyle like that.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mars_Cleric

@DoctorWelch: So you're argument is that since we can't prove anything to the extent that you understand reality then no one should ever try to prove anything different?

How much would it take for you to accept something that someone says?

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Mars_Cleric

@Titus said:

@Mars_Cleric said:

@Titus said:

@fraser said:
This. Always this.

I had a similar problem the other day at work. There was this deep, problematic moral dilemma that I couldn't figure out, but now thanks to the OP, I'll just philosophy and it'll be alright again. No more moral dilemma, just philosophy.

I think all human conflicts could be avoided if all countries got together and just philosophy.

Once we realise we can philosophy together I think the world will be a better place. For philosophy.

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Buscemi
@Mars_Cleric said:

@Titus said:

@Mars_Cleric said:

@Titus said:

@fraser said:
This. Always this.

I think all human conflicts could be avoided if all countries got together and just philosophy.

Once we realise we can philosophy together I think the world will be a better place. For philosophy.

For sure! I mean, look at these walls and walls of text people are writing, trying to explain things when all they have to do is just philosophy a bit and understand the alpha and omega of philosophy. It's all pretty silly: war, crime, sandals. Just philosophy!
Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Dylabaloo

@oskar_det People are definitely intelligent, the human is a marvel of smart design. No wonder people think we are designed by a higher being because we work so perfectly so often. body is intelligently designed to keep itself alive under tremendous pain, excessive bleeding, attacks on the microscopic level and adapt to some of the harshest conditions physically and mentally. And we have the potential for such great insight into our emotions and the ability to entertain and love one another but on the flipside have the ability to cause unthinkable pain. What you have said goes against everything that makes us human, yes an ideal world could exist where nobody died and everyone got along, but this would be a world where everybody is a robot. Emotions are the defining factor of every individual, they make us unique they are our soul; they are definitely not a weakness! They are only a weakness when ignored.

@DoctorWelch: Please explain to me in a clear easy to read fashion your point of view, because from what i've gathered you disagree with Scientists because some of their theories cannot be true due to our limited technology?

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DoctorWelch

This is the last thing Im going to post here in this thread and maybe everyone who doesnt understand or refuses to try will have a chance if they want and I will put it as simply as possible.

There are many theories discussed in science that are not even yet worth wasting time, resources, and brain power discussing or testing. This is because these theories can not be accurately tested and observed in any way resembling thorough because we do not yet have the tools to make such observations and tests. Therefore, no matter how many tests and observations are made to contradict the said theory, it can reasonably be expected that it would not be proven false. Although not proven false after any number of rigorous tests, if the tests and the observations acquired are not considered to be thorough because of an obviously limited number of tools available at the time, than there is no reason to think that said theory is in any way true. In the same way there is no reason to think that said theory is false in any way. Therefore time, resources, and brain power of the human race should be used to advance in ways where we have the appropriate tools and the ability to completely, accurately, and thoroughly test certain theories. In this way we will eventually develop the tools we need to accurately and thoroughly test previous theories that could not be before and we will do this faster because resources would not be wasted on trying to understand the things we do not yet have the means understand and testing.

There, that's pretty much it. Everyone that's responding to me is talking about things that we know about earth and easily observed. We know that we can accurately test these things as thoroughly as foreseeably possible. Therefore we can say that these theories are seen as facts and they turn into laws. And even after that process there is still the possibility that in the future new ways to testing and new tools will be created in order to test the theories and they may eventually be proven wrong. This is why I've been talking about logic, the only way to determine whether the tools we have are accurate and thorough is through logic. There is no way to test how accurate the tools are except for looking at what the theory is talking about and judging whether or not there are obvious foreseeable advances in our ability and tools to test the said theory that will come in the future.

So yeah its not a big deal that String Theory exists, or that people talk about certain theories, but to act like they are anything more than and idea is silly because we do not yet have the tools or means to accurately and thoroughly test these theories. Therefore any attempt to disprove them while this is true will fail, but this does not mean that the theory is in any way true or in any way false. It is simply an idea that may be true or could be just as false as any scifi idea written in a book. So in conclusion there is no reason for people to talk about or dwell on these things at all.

If you still dont understand than I cant help you.

a_big_nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By a_big_nobody
@DEMONOLOGY_24 said:

this.
this is GOLD!!!!!!!!!! nor will i say that it is 90% true but man is not smartererer then a woman
LOUISE_CYPHRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By LOUISE_CYPHRE

I have worked customer service jobs for as long as I can remember.  Basically since I was 15 (38 now)  I currently work at a higher end grocery store here in Portland.  And in the 7 years that I have had this job,  I have come to the realization that the average persons  iq will e drop by at least 10 points as soon as they walk through the front doors.  It's mind boggling as to the amount of stupid shit we have to go through.

Really.....?  You need to ask where your basket goes after you unload it.......?  Really,.....?  You need to ask if I'm open when im standing at my register with the light on and I say hello to you?

And while my job sucks,  I at least get a laugh at the rest of the idiots who cant find the entire aisle thats nothing but chips.

klaybuilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By klaybuilder
@Meowshi: The only reason you think that, is because you're a human. A human who values those qualities, simply because he's human. To say everything else is crap compared to us, and that that's a fact, is an extraordinarily ignorant statement.
philipsteele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By philipsteele

thats right animals didn't have any thinking capacity...so they are going so..but important think is humans are used their 1 % intelligence only...just think if they used their full energy, then they can make everything under their control...

Avatar image for makoto_mizuhara_sakamoto
Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@philipsteele said:
thats right animals didn't have any thinking capacity...so they are going so..but important think is humans are used their 1 % intelligence only...just think if they used their full energy, then they can make everything under their control...
We already do. The illusion of control is thinking that we can have total dominion over everything... when we obviously can't. Remember a little movie called 'Jurassic Park'?
TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TwoLines

@philipsteele said:

(...)but important think is humans are used their 1 % intelligence only...just think if they used their full energy, then they can make everything under their control...

That's a common misconception. Not only that, you've got it wrong even there. The misconception is that we use only 10% of our brain at a time. I have no idea where you got that 1% of inteligence from.

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Meowshi
@klaybuilder said:
@Meowshi: The only reason you think that, is because you're a human. A human who values those qualities, simply because he's human. To say everything else is crap compared to us, and that that's a fact, is an extraordinarily ignorant statement.
Oh, please 

All animals are good for are shitting, fucking, and eating; and humans have all made these things better.  We have obese people who sit in their homes and do nothing but eat 24/7.  We have sex addicts who think of nothing but sex and are unable to have develop healthy relationships because of all the humping they engage in.  We invented TOILETS!  

There is literally nothing that animals have done better than us.   

We have the greater capacity for violence and compassion. 

We are the only species actively trying to save the planet, and the only species capable of destroying it at the same time.   

Fuck squirrels.  Squirrels can eat SHIT. 

Humans fucking rule at everything!  We run this FUCKING planet.

HOMO SAPIENS BITCH! 

FUCK PETA
Avatar image for sexualbubblegumx
SexualBubblegumX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By SexualBubblegumX
@Meowshi
I'm a Fat borderline sex addict does that make me awesome by your logic?
Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Meowshi

No, you're a piece of shit. 

My point is that you're better at being a piece of shit than any other animal on the planet.   

Animals have to work hard in order to gorge themselves on food or fuck constantly.   

But us?  We do that shit without breaking a sweat.  

No hunting down gazelle for us.  Just call up Pizza Hut. 

No bright feather plumage or complicated mating dances.  Just call up a damn hooker. 

WE 

ARE 

THE  

SHIT. 

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By fraser
@Titus said:
@Mars_Cleric said:

@Titus said:

@Mars_Cleric said:

@Titus said:

@fraser said:
This. Always this.

For sure! I mean, look at these walls and walls of text people are writing, trying to explain things when all they have to do is just philosophy a bit and understand the alpha and omega of philosophy. It's all pretty silly: war, crime, sandals. Just philosophy!
You are all beautiful people. Who above all, can philosophy good.
Avatar image for sexualbubblegumx
SexualBubblegumX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By SexualBubblegumX
@Meowshi
Okay so i'm not awesome by your logic.... Wanna get gay anyways?
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#89  Edited By damnboyadvance

Haven't you ever played Bioshock? Of course people live in the ocean!

captjim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By captjim
@oskar_det said:
@No0b0rAmA said:
@oskar_det said:
@No0b0rAmA said:
None of this is relevant to human intelligence.
I think it is, because it depends on how you define intelligence. Do you look at Wikipedia or do you philosophy to make your own definition?
Bad vision is bad intelligence?
What is intelligence to you? Is it to invent the car or to make sure to create strong offspring?
it certainly isn't you.
MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 177

User Lists: 6

#91  Edited By MikeinSC

As an old saying goes, a person is brilliant. People tend to be savages.

TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#92  Edited By TehFlan

Humans are very intelligent. We're also pretty dumb.

TotalEklypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TotalEklypse

A person can be smart... It is when they get into groups they become morons.

ki11tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 8

#94  Edited By ki11tank

We all start "dumb".

It's up to each of us to become intelligent, sadly most choose not to educate themselves properly.