• 61 results
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#51  Edited By Lies

I'm having trouble coming to terms with the fact that this movie is actually coming out.

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By TheGremp

This looks absolutely amazing.  Can't wait.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By flaminghobo
@teh_destroyer said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @teh_destroyer said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

"          @teh_destroyer said:
" Considering its directed by James Cameron, I will be there opening night. "
i agree, Titanic is one of the best movies ever made yet its mind boggling how many people say OH I HATE THAT THAT MOVIE SUCKS! its bullshit. everyone was glued to the screen when they saw that movie.  "
They hate it because they thought that Leonardo Dicaprio was a pussy in the movie. He got Cameron Diaz (sp?) naked in it so he is a champ in my book. Plus he also directed Aliens and True Lies, and Predator I believe. So what could possibly go wrong with this title? "
1. Cameron Diaz was not in Titanic. Kate Winslet was. 2. James Cameron has no involvement with Predator. That was directed by John McTiernan who also did Die Hard. "
got ya, I haven't seen Titanic since I was maybe 13 >_> "
I haven't seen Titanic at all and I'm 14 approaching 15. Just doesn't seem like my kind of film.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By FunExplosions

Never heard of this until now, and to me, this looked awesome. For awhile I was in awe because I didn't realize they used live actors in that trailer. Thanks for that Hamst3r. Man, I'm fuckin' gullible.
Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Hamst3r
@mjwyoshi64 said:
" So... Can anyone explain to me what's supposed to be going on.  All I can gather is that there's bunch of people and then nightelves show up and then everyone's fighting and then the trailer's all like "peace!" and ends.  Did a dude get merged with one of those blue creatures? "
It's Pocahontas in space.
marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By marc
@HandsomeDead: James Cameron had no direct involvement with Predator, but he did have a big part in helping create what the predators look like.  If my memory serves me correctly, he did some sketches with Stan Winston before the movie was made which influenced greatly with the final result.

But ever since the first Terminator, Cameron has done nothing bad at all. All of his movies are great, and all of them are different from each other. The guy knows how to create great characters, and he knows how to tell a story. This movie is gonna be epic, and I cannot wait until December 18th. I will be there for the midnight opening. 
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Milkman

Looks like a video game. For something that was suppose to revolutionize the film industry, I'm pretty unimpressed. I'll take the District 9 CGI over this CGI any day.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Milkman
@TwoOneFive said:
" @Al3xand3r said:

" I liked it, up until the shitty alien species design. No thank you, James. "  

okay so name me one excellent alien design?! 

District 9 had some pretty spectacular alien designs.
Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Coming from AICN to here is really refreshing. The reaction over the was horrific, and totally unnecessary considering what we've just seen. That was pretty mind-blowing.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By TwoOneFive

Press Release from Fox today says Avatar just shattered the record as the most viewed trailer on Apple.com  

"MUCH-ANTICIPATED FIRST-LOOK AT THE EPIC ADVENTURE FROM
“TITANIC” DIRECTOR JAMES CAMERON NETS OVER 4 MILLION STREAMS, SHATTERING PREVIOUS RECORD OF 1.7 MILLION" 

and since then i've heard people come up to me who i would never expect to talk about it sayin, yo WE HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!  

anyways, i went to view the preview on friday at the local imax here in philly and holy shit, it makes you feel like you get cheated for only seeing the 2D trailer online. I mean it, this movie is mind blowing in terms of high amazing it looks. 

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By teh_destroyer
@FlamingHobo said:
" @teh_destroyer said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @teh_destroyer said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

"          @teh_destroyer said:
" Considering its directed by James Cameron, I will be there opening night. "
i agree, Titanic is one of the best movies ever made yet its mind boggling how many people say OH I HATE THAT THAT MOVIE SUCKS! its bullshit. everyone was glued to the screen when they saw that movie.  "
They hate it because they thought that Leonardo Dicaprio was a pussy in the movie. He got Cameron Diaz (sp?) naked in it so he is a champ in my book. Plus he also directed Aliens and True Lies, and Predator I believe. So what could possibly go wrong with this title? "
1. Cameron Diaz was not in Titanic. Kate Winslet was. 2. James Cameron has no involvement with Predator. That was directed by John McTiernan who also did Die Hard. "
got ya, I haven't seen Titanic since I was maybe 13 >_> "
I haven't seen Titanic at all and I'm 14 approaching 15. Just doesn't seem like my kind of film. "
He created an awesome love story in it and then somehow managed to make it an emotional disaster movie,talking about it makes me want to watch it again.