User Lists: 1

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By flindip

Fuck it, I'm going to make a bold prediction: Whatever reason that sends Walt into hiding and outs him as Heisenberg; it won't be Hank. It was never about "getting the bad guy" for Hank, it was about knowing. To feel that he had a purpose. Its exactly the same motivation for Walter.

If I had to guess, its something relating to Lydia. She was always going to be a problem, and we will see why...

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By natetodamax

Outstanding episode. The rest of this season is going to be insane.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

"yo......YO!"

Best line of the episode. Also, Jesse's fingerprints are all over that money he's throwing around.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Tread lightly"

Holy balls. That ending. Walt vs Hank gives me chills.

Also they didn't show any preview during Low Winter Sun. I doubt they would have straight up lied somebody must have screwed up. Show wasn't bad but that was weird.

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bombcastgoldthwait
BombcastGoldthwait

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Maybe the best course of action is to tread lightly." - Heisenberg

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It was so good. SO GOOD.

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best course of action is to bread lightly.
The best course of action is to bread lightly.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SO. GOOD.

Still, as per usual, the show merely gave us the slightest tease of Huell. That is a damn crime. Huell doesn't even know the MEANING of "treading lightly".

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I have to admit I wasn't crazy about season 5 or the first half of season 5 or whatever the hell they're calling it, but holy shit, I'm back in.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

@flindip: not on the feed I was watching they didn't. Maybe something to do with being in Canada. I dunno.

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flindip said:

@thesoutherndandy: They did. It was during one of the commercial breaks....

Yeah I saw it too. Wasn't worth sitting through a half hour of that show though.

iceman228433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Those last few min's were amazing for what it sets up for the rest.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow amazing episode tonight. Best show on television. Cant wait for next week. Now to suffer through Dexter for whatever reason. I don't even know anymore.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still pretty pissed they broke season 5 in two. Money-grubbing assholes.

Funnily enough, this year's the last season of Burn Notice as well. Those are the only two I've been following. Don't know what's good or interesting to watch; maybe I'll stop for a while.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By wjb

Y'know, the entire episode could have been Badger and Skinny Pete discussing Star Trek fan-fic and it would've been equally as cool.

This season wouldn't exist if Hank did not take a dump in the master bathroom. WHO DOES THAT? Hank Schrader, Super Agent who stinks up your master bathroom in the name of the law!

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

So remember the cigarette that Jesse had with ricin in it? What happened to it? When I saw that cigarette that he pulls from his pack that was outside of the rest of the pack in the Lawyer's waiting room the first thing that I thought of was the ricin cigarette. I know the receptionist says that it's weed but, the way he's acting, it's almost like he expects to die. It makes me think that he smoked the cigarette with ricin in it.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Season 5 Part I was probably my least favorite of the show, but Part II is off to a great start.

Loved the scene with Jesse tossing the money out the car.

Beaudacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Beaudacious

SO TENSE, those final 2 mins were amazing. Omg everyone is going to die, except for Walt, god dammit it.

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By flindip

@jasonr86: ?

The Ricin cigarette was lifted from Jesse from Saul's bodyguard. So that Walt could create doubt about Gus when he poisoned Brock.

Saut then returned the cigarette to Walt, Walt then planted the cigarette back in Jesse's apartment when he was searching his place in a panic.

Walt then said he would dispose it. Then he took the Ricin container and hid it in the electrical socket.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

@flindip said:

@jasonr86: ?

The Ricin cigarette was lifted from Jesse from Saul's bodyguard. So that Walt could create doubt about Gus when he poisoned Brock.

Saut then returned the cigarette to Walt, Walt then planted the cigarette back in Jesse's apartment when he was searching his place in a panic.

Walt then said he would dispose it. Then he took the Ricin container and hid it in the electrical socket.

Ohhh yeah. That's right. It's been a while since I've seen the other episodes. A lot of shit happens in these shows and my brain only has so much room.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@jasonr86: Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to skim through the first half of this season before next sunday. I had no idea what Jesse was referring to when he said Walt said it was blood money and Walt agreed to saying so.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Someone forward Badger's Star Trek script to JJ Abrams immediately.

I'm really shocked by how fast things are moving right out of the gates. I thought for sure they were going to tease the Hank-Walter showdown for a few episodes but NOOOPE. They're not fucking around at all.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

Love that they aren't wasting any time at all. What a great opener.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funnily enough, this year's the last season of Burn Notice as well. Those are the only two I've been following. Don't know what's good or interesting to watch; maybe I'll stop for a while.

How does that make them money grubbing ass holes? It isnt like you had to buy 2 tickets to watch both halves

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#77  Edited By chaser324  Moderator  Online

I can't believe how quickly the conflict is ratcheting up. Most other shows probably would've closed out the episode with Walt discovering the tracker and saved that initial confrontation for next week.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CaLe

The words 'tread lightly' used so perfectly at the end there. Great writing. The only thing that was bugging me is that I couldn't remember whether Jesse 100% didn't know that Walt killed Mike. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know... just can't remember.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome back Breaking Bad xD

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

@ch3burashka said:

How does that make them money grubbing ass holes? It isnt like you had to buy 2 tickets to watch both halves

Although I disagree with his sentiment, I'm assuming the money grubbing aspect is because they are able to break the season into 2 dvd/bluray releases, thus getting more money that way.

I thought the episode was pretty slow for the most part, but I didn't mind that since they have to ease into things from where they left off. Holy shit, though. Those last few minutes were awesome

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was scary
This was scary

While I've always thought this was a superb TV show, I really think the family shit with Walter, Skylar, Hank and Mary has always been disappointing.

They never actually felt like a real family. There was only those two couples, no other family in the mix, and Hank and Walt never felt as close or personal as the show tried to make them seem. Hank and Mary always felt like strangers as well. The only "family" I believed was Skylar and Mary, they felt like sisters. Their pathetic "family gatherings" and dinners were always so dead and meaningless, it's like a ghost story.

So, sadly, this scene wasn't as intense as I anticipated because I didn't see any family ties break, there never were any, these two always felt like passive aggressive acquaintances.

Anyway, good episode, and that opening was HILARIOUS! Long time White family house abandoned? Pshhh, fuck it, let's skate up in this bitch! Look at my sick moves inside this empty pool where crazy shit happened in the past!

First person skate camera, YEAAAAHHH!
First person skate camera, YEAAAAHHH!

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Good opening and ending, didn't care for the rest of the episode to be honest.

pepperzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By pepperzz

@wjb said:

This season wouldn't exist if Hank did not take a dump in the master bathroom. WHO DOES THAT? Hank Schrader, Super Agent who stinks up your master bathroom in the name of the law!

I thought that exact same thing when it was happening in episode 8. Especially since limpy old Hank would have to go FURTHER to get to that bathroom (unless that's the only bathroom in the house? wouldn't make any sense though...)

Killerfridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did anyone else notice how much Walt is acting like Gus? Th whole scene in the car wash was very much something Gus would do, not talking about the business there and masking ti behind normal business talk. And how, when he knelt down to vomit, he knelt on a towel' I love the little touches in this show.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Aegon

@pepperzz said:

@wjb said:

I thought that exact same thing when it was happening in episode 8. Especially since limpy old Hank would have to go FURTHER to get to that bathroom (unless that's the only bathroom in the house? wouldn't make any sense though...)

In the Conan interview above, Vince mentions it's the only bathroom in that house.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By strainedeyes

"I swear to Christ, I will put you under the jail."

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Grissefar
Loading Video...

Gets me every time.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 chaser324  Moderator  Online

@killerfridge said:

And how, when he knelt down to vomit, he knelt on a towel' I love the little touches in this show.

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerfridge said:

And how, when he knelt down to vomit, he knelt on a towel' I love the little touches in this show.

Are you two saying that Gus used to kneel on a towel to vomit?

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aegon said:

@pepperzz said:

@wjb said:

In the Conan interview above, Vince mentions it's the only bathroom in that house.

I wrote something and it disappeared. Much like the notifications I was supposed to receive...

Anyway, it's pedantic and unimportant, but a 3-bedroom house in the American suburbs that looks like it was built in the last 50 years only having one bathroom is crazy to me! A bathroom that can only be accessed through the master bedroom, no less. There needs to at least be a half bathroom in the hallway somewhere.

I want to say there was an early episode before Walter was abducted by Tuco where Skylar was taking a bath and Walter was lying about the second phone. The layout looked different. Oh well...

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaser324 said:

@killerfridge said:

Yeah, in the episode where they went to Mexico and poisoned the Cartel, Gus went into the bathroom to vomit up the poison and placed a towel down first.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flindip said:

Fuck it, I'm going to make a bold prediction: Whatever reason that sends Walt into hiding and outs him as Heisenberg; it won't be Hank. It was never about "getting the bad guy" for Hank, it was about knowing. To feel that he had a purpose. Its exactly the same motivation for Walter.

If I had to guess, its something relating to Lydia. She was always going to be a problem, and we will see why...

My thoughts, too. Lydia is the high-strung X-factor in all of this; the loose end that's going to end up destroying Walt. As for Hank, what are the odds he gets out of this alive? I honestly have no idea.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaser324: I hope so much that you're wrong. He's really become the moral compass of the show and Walt has piled so much on him these last few seasons. Walt is already a lost cause but Jesse still has hope.

You never know with this show, but I think Jesse gets his redemptive moment and then a ticket out of town. Something good needs to happen to him after everything he's done under the manipulation of Walt and his own weaknesses. Walt may be the person that saves him, in a final act of his own redemption, maybe using Saul's "disappearer guy" to get Jesse out of town.

intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a great episode to start this ending off. I did not think Hank and Walt would confront each other so quickly. When Hank shut the garage door though, I knew something was gonna go down lol. It's pretty obvious everything is going to come out about Walt and everyone learns he's Heisenberg, as his house is tagged in that opening sequence. I think Walt might end up using the ricen pill on himself to not suffer through the rest of his cancer and since he'll end up getting caught anyway. Who knows, the pill could just be a red herring. Walt's cancer is coming back too, I just can't see a possible way he gets out of this without death. Hank will probably end up getting killed and Jesse will survive. Just my thoughts as of now based on absolutely nothing other than complete guesses.

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By JouselDelka

@jouseldelka said:

@chaser324 said:

@killerfridge said:

Yeah, in the episode where they went to Mexico and poisoned the Cartel, Gus went into the bathroom to vomit up the poison and placed a towel down first.

Hot Damn. That's amazing.. I hate everyone who remembers details of games, movies and TV shows that I don't remember. That means I hate you too, congratz!

Damn kids with their good memory bringing up shit I seen and forgot. And I'm only 23, it's not fair!

Killerfridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strainedeyes said:

@jouseldelka said:

@chaser324 said:

@killerfridge said:

Hot Damn. That's amazing.. I hate everyone who remembers details of games, movies and TV shows that I don't remember. That means I hate you too, congratz!

Damn kids with their good memory bringing up shit I seen and forgot. And I'm only 23, it's not fair!

My memory is usually shocking! Here's something I forgot: Does Jessie still not know that it was Walt that poisoned the kid at the end of season 4? Because if he finds out some shit's gonna go down. And when Walt told him that Mike was alive, it looked like Jessie didn't believe that at all. I really hope Jessie comes out of this alright.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flindip said:

My thoughts, too. Lydia is the high-strung X-factor in all of this; the loose end that's going to end up destroying Walt. As for Hank, what are the odds he gets out of this alive? I honestly have no idea.

Yeah, some people think she's too clumsy and bumbling to be a real threat. But never underestimate a cornered animal. In desperation she managed to kill some of Mike's men. I don't see her as a Gus Fring, but I see her as doing something in her desperate fear that will blow up this whole situation. She's careless and that's exactly why she's dangerous. She's scared enough to do anything to get her out of her situation, but she's not careful enough at hiding her schemes. Something about her business in the Czech Republic will probably be the cause of what happens in the flash forward. They wouldn't mention that in the recap if it doesn't.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minipato said:

Yeah, some people think she's too clumsy and bumbling to be a real threat.

Exactly. She might be, but let's not remember how she played Mike and Walt thrice like a player with some emotional blackmail and ego stroking.

My bet is that Hank is going to trace Walt's business back to Lydia, Todd and Declan and they'll figure that if Walt doesn't want to work for them anymore, he's just another loose end, so they'll end up hunting him and getting Skyler in the crossfire.

Because, let's be serious - Skyler is fucking dead. It's been foreshadowed up the ass in the previous 8 episodes and considering that Walt has adopted the mannerisms of Krazy-8 and Mike after killing him, it's not a stretch to think that he's making the "52" with his bacon for this exact same reason.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another point about Walt acting like the people he's killed, could just be coincidence but he seems to be dressing like Mike in the final scene with Hank. Mainly notice it in the jacket.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 chaser324  Moderator  Online

@killerfridge: Jesse still doesn't know that it was Walt that poisoned the kid.