• 146 results
Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Carlos1408

I hate not committing to my set routine at the gym. So often I'm like yeah I'm gonna start going to the gym regularly now... and then I don't. However, this september I shall! :)

sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By sixghost
@Virago said:
" @dudeglove said:
" The gym I go to freaks me out. Russians have weird ass calisthenics stuff, wiggling their bodies around in a really bizarre manner to warm up. "
The truffle shuffle? "
If the truffle shuffle involves breaking neaks and stabbing motions... then yes.
Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Icil

Fuck you, man.

Leave your judgements at the door before you walk into the gym.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Virago
@dudeglove said:
" @Virago:  I wish, it would be more entertaining. They just flail their wrists, then their forearms, then their whole arms like a bunch of fucking windmills. It's really bizarre. And then they do it with their knees. "
 Lol, sounds like they're succeeding in getting your attention

@sixghost said:

" @Virago said:

" @dudeglove said:
" The gym I go to freaks me out. Russians have weird ass calisthenics stuff, wiggling their bodies around in a really bizarre manner to warm up. "
The truffle shuffle? "
If the truffle shuffle involves breaking neaks and stabbing motions... then yes. "
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU
BirdyTheMighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By BirdyTheMighty
@SuperSambo: It's not an empty station. There are still weights on the bar.
mdsteil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mdsteil
@bhhawks78 said:
"
  • Guys with chicken legs that go and do nothing but curls and bench, oftentimes wasting the power cage for no reason at the same time.
  • Misinformed fools who take a tiny weight and do a million reps and wonder why they don't make any appreciable gains/losses.
  • Annoying idiots who do nothing correct but feel the need to tell me I'm lifting too much or going too low on squats...fuck you and your lazy ass squats.
  • The fat guy who busts his ass doing cardio but then you see him chugging down 200-300 calories of sugary gatorade right after.  Cmon man don't waste all that hard work~! :(
  • People who put way too much weight on then they can handle so they do fucked up technique wise and you can see the injury and pain coming a mile away.
  • The creepy old guy who tries to talk to every 18-25 year old semi attractive girl.
  • The ugly cougar who winks at me, just because I helped showed you how a machine works doesn't mean anything seriously stop.
  • The guys who have half a heart attack if they walk into the locker room and you haven't put underwear on yet, hey it's a locker/changing/shower room, dicks sometimes aren't covered, either embrace your homosexuality or stop being so self concious about yourself when you see another mans dong, it's really not a big deal.
  • Guys like me who make lists and write long winded run on sentences like the last one on the list.
 Add your own. "
  • Guys that ask if they can hop on and do a rep on your machine, only to take 5 fucking minutes doing so, while you stand there with a thumb up your ass waiting to get back on
joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I don't like when random people start talking to you at the gym..... I go to the gym to workout. Not to meet random people or have small talk.
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#60  Edited By Xeiphyer
@CoolDrMoney said:
" you like seeing other guy dick? what kind of guy is you are? "
The gay kind, ZING. Also your english is fucking terrible.
 ----------------
I know its a locker room and you are going to see a dick eventually, but theres always some creepy asshole who seems to need to change facing the door, so you walk in and you have no time to look away T_T, what a dick! (Geddit)
bigall94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By bigall94

The "workout team", usually two women, one hot and one incredibly large who drink Crystal Light out of misshapen bottles and work on machines right next to each other. They do hardly any work, they talk too loud constantly, and they are usually quite ignorant of everyone around them.

s10129107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62  Edited By s10129107

People who stare. 
Noisy People. 
People who sweat on the machines and don't clean it. 
People who disappear with a weight. 
PEOPLE WHO STARE!!!!

s10129107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By s10129107

did i mention people who loiter in the shower for WAAAAAAY too long.  One time i went in the shower, this guy was there - I went swimming and came back - GUY WAS STILL THERE.  Whats wrong with you.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#64  Edited By beargirl1

i love these forums.  

so much. 

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#65  Edited By Whisperkill

Younger people who work out in 5 person groups that don't accomplish shit and take up all the machines. 

The same younger people who don't know fuck about physiology or how to work out properly.

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TheGremp

The other day I was on the treadmill, and there was an old man next to me on an elliptical going "oh, YES, yuss, oh, YUS, oooohhh yussss..." 

It was awkward.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By Stang

Dumb shits who bring their cell phone in and spend more time on it then they do getting their fat ass in shape. 

Tough guys who flat bench 3 bills but only go down about half an inch. Ya bud, you are Arnold. Morons.

Defias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#68  Edited By Defias

I hate the people who are at the gym just to say they go to a gym. I see them sitting on a machine either on their phone, conversing with someone all the while not actually working out, only occupying the machine. I've seen people doing very few reps on low weight than taking a 5 minute break between sets.

s10129107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By s10129107
@JoyfullOFrockets:   Your abs are your most important muscle group.  They connect your lower body and your upper body.  Everything you do involves your abs.  Neglecting your abs is a horrible idea.
rateoforange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By rateoforange

People who run on the treadmill wearing perfume. O M G. Once they start to sweat it's basically chemical warfare.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71  Edited By stackboy

Every guy who goes to your gym is reading this. Boy, are you in trouble.

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL
@Stang said:
" Tough guys who flat bench 3 bills but only go down about half an inch. Ya bud, you are Arnold. Morons. "
You must be exaggerating?  I also recall there being something to quick mini reps like that. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Only one guy I hate at the gym and that is the guy that puts on the socks before the underwear. I understand it is a locker room and that there will be balls but that is just weird.

EliasT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By EliasT

For some reason your post reminded me of the end of Waiting... OP.:

EliasT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By EliasT
@bhhawks78:  Also, do you work at a gym or do you just have a membership?
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#76  Edited By Tireyo

I don't go to the gym, and I probably never will unless if it is an emergency, which will never happen.

I hate locker rooms and public restrooms. You will never see me in one anymore. So thankful that I'm not in school right now, and so thankful that I won't have to take a P.E. class in college.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#77  Edited By damnboyadvance

Guys reading while they work out. Some dude was reading a newspaper on one of the benches in the gym. It's a gym, not Starbucks.

Also, guys that do more than their body can normally handle. I mean, yes, it is a good thing to push yourself. But there is a limit, and if you overdo it, you don't make that much more progress, and you risk injury.

EliasT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By EliasT
@CitizenKane said:

" This guy:

"
Hahahahaha. Oh man, that is so good.
leviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By leviathan
@cinemandrew: This is the problem with you Americans. Your attitudes are retarded. =]. I'm a person who generally the receiver of tips and advice. In saying that, i've seen people give other people advice and not once has someone been an asshole about it. Every single time it's happened, the person being helped has been appreciative and thankful for the advice. Then again, maybe its just that one gym i go to, who knows.
hai2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By hai2u

the only thing i hate is old dudes walking around naked and just fucking talking or reading the newspaper so casually.

normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By normajean777

probably the people who use the elliptical or treadmill and do nothing but walk COME ON, I WANT TO RUN, AND I LIVE IN TEXAS ITS TO FUCKING HOT TO RUN OUTSIDE.  

Oh and the girls who show off their assets and then expect not to get looked at.

gunslingerNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By gunslingerNZ
@bhhawks78 said:
" @nanikore said:
" @CoolDrMoney said:
" you like seeing other guy dick? what kind of guy is you are? "
Being indifferent towards seeing another guy's dick does not mean you are gay. "
Even if I was, I wouldn't be a jerk/creep and just stare at random people's dicks.  I don't stare at every chick in the gym....just the hot ones...out of the corner of my eye. "
When a guy starts staring at my dick I like to give him a bit of a show. I sort of twirl it around a bit like the tassels on a strippers breasts. It's only awkward when they try follow me home...help!
TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#83  Edited By TheHT

how about the creepy guy that watches everyone else and shares his creeper notes about them on some forum amirite?

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Lunar_Aura

Man I am glad I found this topic because when I go to the community gym there's this guy who always creeps behind me and tickles my armpits with his fingers like it's a surprise hello. At this point I kinda laugh but my body jolts forward and my bum sticks out. Sometimes he stands too close and I can feel a trace of his thingie rub up against my bum. 

I know I should hate him, but sometimes he lets me use his portable radio so we're even I guess.
JiuJitsuka85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By JiuJitsuka85

Riiiiiiight.

MOAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MOAB
@bhhawks78 said:
"
  • Guys with chicken legs that go and do nothing but curls and bench, oftentimes wasting the power cage for no reason at the same time.
  • Misinformed fools who take a tiny weight and do a million reps and wonder why they don't make any appreciable gains/losses.
  • Annoying idiots who do nothing correct but feel the need to tell me I'm lifting too much or going too low on squats...fuck you and your lazy ass squats.
  • The fat guy who busts his ass doing cardio but then you see him chugging down 200-300 calories of sugary gatorade right after.  Cmon man don't waste all that hard work~! :(
  • People who put way too much weight on then they can handle so they do fucked up technique wise and you can see the injury and pain coming a mile away.
  • The creepy old guy who tries to talk to every 18-25 year old semi attractive girl.
  • The ugly cougar who winks at me, just because I helped showed you how a machine works doesn't mean anything seriously stop.
  • The guys who have half a heart attack if they walk into the locker room and you haven't put underwear on yet, hey it's a locker/changing/shower room, dicks sometimes aren't covered, either embrace your homosexuality or stop being so self concious about yourself when you see another mans dong, it's really not a big deal.
  • Guys like me who make lists and write long winded run on sentences like the last one on the list.
 Add your own. "
i've worked out at home since my early teens, so i've only been to the gym a few times, but the last thing i was worried about was everyone else.

you come off like a douche
Avatar image for deactivated-5d9e95ba42dcd
deactivated-5d9e95ba42dcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People that get grossed out when a fat person starts exercising in the gym. It's a FUCKING GYM, not a t.v. show where nerds jerk off to you, Olivia Munn.

bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By bhhawks78
@MOAB said:
" @bhhawks78 said:
"
 Add your own. "
i've worked out at home since my early teens, so i've only been to the gym a few times, but the last thing i was worried about was everyone else.  you come off like a douche "
Thanks for being the 10th person to take a totally non serious goofy post as anger/annoyance
Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Shadow
  • people who complain about how others choose to use the gym membership they're paying out the ass for
Avatar image for extreme_popcorn
Extreme_Popcorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Extreme_Popcorn
@LunarAura said:
" Man I am glad I found this topic because when I go to the community gym there's this guy who always creeps behind me and tickles my armpits with his fingers like it's a surprise hello. At this point I kinda laugh but my body jolts forward and my bum sticks out. Sometimes he stands too close and I can feel a trace of his thingie rub up against my bum.  I know I should hate him, but sometimes he lets me use his portable radio so we're even I guess. "

What on earth would he need to do to make you hate him?

In relation to gyms I'd give another vote to the old men who feel the need to put every item of clothing on before their underwear or dry themselves right next to you when you're sitting down.
Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Sambambo
@fragilenin said:
" @SuperSambo: It's not an empty station. There are still weights on the bar. "
The gym I go to, no one clears the bar after using it. Not sure if its the same at yours, but if it is, you can understand why people would think it was empty .
Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Sambambo
@Buck_Sexington said:
" @LunarAura said:
" Man I am glad I found this topic because when I go to the community gym there's this guy who always creeps behind me and tickles my armpits with his fingers like it's a surprise hello. At this point I kinda laugh but my body jolts forward and my bum sticks out. Sometimes he stands too close and I can feel a trace of his thingie rub up against my bum.  I know I should hate him, but sometimes he lets me use his portable radio so we're even I guess. "
 What on earth would he need to do to make you hate him? "
lmao

Man thats messed up...
bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By bhhawks78
@SuperSambo said:
" @fragilenin said:
" @SuperSambo: It's not an empty station. There are still weights on the bar. "
The gym I go to, no one clears the bar after using it. Not sure if its the same at yours, but if it is, you can understand why people would think it was empty . "
Depends on the machine, on power racks I'll usually leave a 45 on each side, and for leg press usually 2-3 on each side but everything else I clear/put back 100%  (isolation machines doesn't matter at all imo)
Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Jesus

You covered most of my issues, except I'm not worried about seeing man dongs since I go to the gym already dressed up.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By AngelN7

How about people who go to a Gym? yeah I know it´s generalizing much but almost everyone who I met that goes to a gym is a fucking douchebag how about working out outside I have no problem with tha.... you know I don´t even want talk about this just remembering those people makes me want to throw up.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#96  Edited By JasonR86

For those who gave an answer, I wonder how the supposed 'idiots' feel about them?

It never amazes me how so many people will belittle others to make themselves feel better.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By zeforgotten

Wow, it's weird when the forums bug out and put super old threads at the top of the Feed thingy, but me actually remembering the day this thread was made is a little creepy

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#98  Edited By JasonR86

@ZeForgotten:

Heh, I didn't even realize this was old.

Fuck, and I gave a really good response too!

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By toowalrus
@ZeForgotten said:

Wow, it's weird when the forums bug out and put super old threads at the top of the Feed thingy, but me actually remembering the day this thread was made is a little creepy

I remember it too- but MAN! How could I forget @Lunar_Aura's post: 
@Lunar_Aura said:
Man I am glad I found this topic because when I go to the community gym there's this guy who always creeps behind me and tickles my armpits with his fingers like it's a surprise hello. At this point I kinda laugh but my body jolts forward and my bum sticks out. Sometimes he stands too close and I can feel a trace of his thingie rub up against my bum.  I know I should hate him, but sometimes he lets me use his portable radio so we're even I guess.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By zeforgotten

@TooWalrus: Fucking hell, Totally forgot about that one, ah, the good old days. 'sniff' I might cry