If You Had Super Powers Would You Use it For Good Or Evil?

• 159 results
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By falserelic

I just wanted to make a fun topic. If you want super powers what type of power do you want, and what would you use it for?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Evil, I guess? I'd just use my powers for selfish gain.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheFreeMan

I don't think I could live with myself using them selfishly. I love superheroes too much. 

(great responsibility and all that)

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

I do have them, and I use them for good....most of the time. I think it would be more accurate to say that I use them for harmless fun.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NegativeCero

Neutral. I wouldn't side with heroes or villains, just do my own thing, which I guess could be considered selfish.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Evil, but just for my own gain, getting bad attention is only a sure fire way to get yourself hunted and killed.

I'd settle some debts, secure a future and then live my life normally.
With the added bonus of being able to wipe the floor with burglars or touchy people in clubs. 

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Bocam

I'd used them to be a dick.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By falserelic

@Video_Game_King said:

I do have them, and I use them for good....most of the time. I think it would be more accurate to say that I use them for harmless fun.

I bet you can think of an anime character that uses his powers for justice.

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By guiseppe

Good, but not in the "I AM JUSTICE PERSONIFIED!!" kind of way. More like I'd help those in need if I could, but I wouldn't search them out or look for them.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King

@falserelic:

You're thinkingof or or or somebody else.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By falserelic

@guiseppe said:

Good, but not in the "I AM JUSTICE PERSONIFIED!!" kind of way. More like I'd help those in need if I could, but I wouldn't search them out or look for them.

LOL!

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By Hunter5024

Depending on the type of powers I got I would use them to steal from companies I didn't like so I could be super rich. Though I would donate to charities and stuff with the money I steal. So I would be both I guess? If I could have any power, it would be Mystique's shape shifting. With that you can be a tricksy bastard.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By falserelic

@Video_Game_King said:

@falserelic:

It can be anyone of your choice.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chop

I'd just go totally insane. I'd become a dick who causes chaos for no real purpose.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By penguindust

Depends on the superpower. If it's x-ray vision, invisibility or some kind of psychic power I'm probably going to use it selfishly. If it's super strength or eyebeams or some other such physical/destructive power, I'll use it for good or at least with an idea of helping others.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Id take over the world by force to make it better.... It sounds super villain-y, but it would be for the best.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cloudenvy

@falserelic said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@falserelic:

It can be anyone of your choice.

You called?

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Animasta

I would both help people and steal so much money so neutral I guess

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spoonman671

Evil.  I'm able to recognize my own selfishness.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Cloudenvy:

I should really go back to watching Bakemonogatari...as soon as I'm done with the Endurance Run, of course.

Avatar image for thecreamfilling
TheCreamFilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheCreamFilling

I would use them for my own gains, if people choose to see them as "good" or "evil", so be it.

aznjon12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By aznjon12

If I had superpowers I would use them for selfish reasons. Maybe try to become a religious figure or something. I don't think I'll do much that warrants evil at the very least. But my main goal would be a life of luxury.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cloudenvy

@Video_Game_King:

You stopped watching Bakemonogatari?!

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Cloudenvy:

For the Endurance Run.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NTM

A.

I'd want to be a mix of Batman and Captain America. Neither of them have super human powers, but they’re both (Captain America certainly) at the peak of human abilities. To me, that’s enough. I also like the possibility of being the best at what needs to be done, but not perfect. There’s always a downfall, big or small, but it’s up to me to triumph over that with my will to do better and fight for what I believe is right in my heart. I guess if there was one thing that I’d have to add to have super powers, it’d be Superman’s flying ability, and how he can breathe in outer space.

Avatar image for smallmanoncampus
smallmanoncampus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By smallmanoncampus

I don't know, and the reality is that you probably don't either. That kind of decision is made in the moment and could redefine how you think about everything.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By toowalrus

Probably evil. Not, villainous violent evil, but I'd steal some shit and make a better life for myself- the easy way.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By falserelic

Even though I picked neutral if I was evil this will be my Godlike theme song.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ravenlight

Based on my experience with KOTOR, I know I'd

go mad with power and attempt to destroy everything that's ever meant anything to me and turn my friends against each other for my own petty amusement.

Edit: That probably abuts spoiler territory, regardless of the game's age.

@falserelic: Well, what would you do? I see your threads all up on the boards and I don't think I've seen you offer up your opinion from the outset yet.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bocam

@Video_Game_King said:

@Cloudenvy:

For the Endurance Run.

A much wiser choice. Bakemonogatari just leads to dark places.

saethir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By saethir

It would probably start out like Spiderman and end like Chronicle.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#33  Edited By pyromagnestir

I'd be a superhero who's not afraid to kill some motherfucking evil. But I'd make some money off it as well. I wouldn't steal it or anything, but not out of righteousness I just doubt I'd need to steal it, as superpowers look pretty good on a resume, I'm sure. Someone somewhere would be willing to pay me a decent amount to do what I can do. Also advertisements and stuff.

Also I'd use them to get hella laid.

Not sure if that's good, neutral, or evil really.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#34  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I would probably use it like the characters from chronicle. For my own amusement and gain without bring attention to it.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35  Edited By Seppli

Freedom. My Freedom. Mostly I'd live by the rule of nature. Docile when well fed and freshly laid. Aggressive when threatend, hungry and/or horny.

So I guess neutral, though I'd prefer to say natural apex predator behaviour. Inhumane good. First thing I'd shed is this ill-fitting t-shirt saying 'Humanity' on it.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

I would create something evil, but then I'd destroy it so everybody would think I was good.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By MooseyMcMan

For good, of course. Then the cops won't give you speeding or parking tickets because they'll be all, "Hey, it's that dude! Don't ticket him, he fights for JUSTICE!"

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#38  Edited By Justin258

Count me in with the "amusement" crowd. I'd find a use for 'em, and I'd help someone in need if I came across them, but going out of my way to spend all night saving people?

I probably wouldn't.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By falserelic

@Ravenlight said:

Based on my experience with KOTOR, I know I'd

go mad with power and attempt to destroy everything that's ever meant anything to me and turn my friends against each other for my own petty amusement.

Edit: That probably abuts spoiler territory, regardless of the game's age.

@falserelic: Well, what would you do? I see your threads all up on the boards and I don't think I've seen you offer up your opinion from the outset yet.

Sometimes I can be laid back and just watch people go back and forth. Usually when I express my opinion it backfires on me. I hate to get into internet arguments over silly stuff. But you are right I should give more of my thoughts down on my threads.

Well if I had powers I might end up being evil. My falseways would have finally got the best of me, and I'll lose control of myself. I want to be like a demonic werewolf with wings I want beast blood, and to have a variety of powers. Like fire, ice, lighting, telekinesis all sorts of powers. I want to feel like a god and howl in the sky. I want to kill people that has done me wrong in the past.

I want to be feared and control others I don't care for money I just want more power. I want to take over the fucking universe and create another. I want to become something worse then Satan himself. I want so much overwhelming power that I want to become more then a god, I'm crazy I know.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By tim_the_corsair

I would straight up murder bad people, publicly and violently, to send a message that this shit is not on.

I would then enforce a tenuous world peace, Night Haunter style, based upon the unthinkable terror that is the idea of commuting a crime and attracting my attention down upon you.

The world would become a utopia of peace and working together, with the good and just sleeping sound in their beds. And yet, there is still fear, for they know that I am out there. Waiting. Watching.

I would be the necessary evil to ensure the world can be good.

And I'd have a bitchin cape.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cloudenvy

@Bocam said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Cloudenvy:

For the Endurance Run.

A much wiser choice. Bakemonogatari just leads to dark places.

Great, dark places!

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By living4theday258

i would be "Evil" in the sense that Greed from FMA is

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShadowConqueror

I don't believe in good or evil, but for the interest of the poll, I'd use it for both.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#44  Edited By GunstarRed

If it was something lame like telekinesis or whatever probably good, but fireballs or electricity...I'm gonna murder everyone and everything I see.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jay444111

Depends on the power really... I have many plans ready just in case.

Super ultra powers like immortal+inhuman capabilities level capabilities I would take over Africa first and literally make it into a paradise for humanity. To the point where other countries and their people WANT to be ruled over by my kind monarchy I plan to create. Over time, as I take over the world with kindness and an awesome government I would make democracy a thing again when people and their education get at the right level I want them to be. I would then disapear for a while. Have a immortal wife or something and have a few immortal kids... I would only come back if they start fucking things over then I would just lay the smackdown on some fools until they realize that I exist to keep the world at peace. Kinda evil... but for a great cause really. I don't plan to kill anyone during this... I would try and prevent that as much as possible.

Oh, and I would demand this song to be played when I am beating the shit out of people.

Regular powers... like the Flash. I would super hero things out. In fact... I probably would act a lot like the Flash really. Huge ego and has a snarky attitude. But I would do good things for people constantly. I would only take over the world if given the extremely unlikely chance it would happen. Also the fact that other super heroes might exist will make me hesitant in doing so.

Crappy powers like... pissing fire or something crappy like that. I would pretty much get a job in the circus and be the flaming pisser or something. I would however most likely get really angry at someone and I would knock them out... only for them to wake back up on fire thanks to my fire piss. I would help people still... but I doubt fire piss can solve many problems.

A power that requires horrible things like a vampire drinking blood from a victim. I would admit to the world what I am... hopefully in a town full of sane people and ask for help to determine a cure... otherwise I would need blood packs to survive and I would help out on the police force during night shifts... seems fair doesn't it?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By falserelic

@Jay444111: LMAO!

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By living4theday258

@Jay444111: jay the Evil nice guy.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jay444111

@falserelic said:

Wait... which thing did you laugh at?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By falserelic

@Jay444111 said:

@falserelic said:

(Wait... which thing did you laugh at?)

Super ultra powers like immortal+inhuman capabilities level capabilities I would take over Africa first and literally make it into a paradise for humanity. To the point where other countries and their people WANT to be ruled over by my kind monarchy I plan to create. Over time, as I take over the world with kindness and an awesome government I would make democracy a thing again when people and their education get at the right level I want them to be. I would then disapear for a while. Have a immortal wife or something and have a few immortal kids... I would only come back if they start fucking things over then I would just lay the smackdown on some fools until they realize that I exist to keep the world at peace. Kinda evil... but for a great cause really. I don't plan to kill anyone during this... I would try and prevent that as much as possible.

Oh, and I would demand this song to be played when I am beating the shit out of people.

That part..btw If I was a good guy this would be my theme song because I'm a hero, and that's what the people are looking for.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jay444111

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111: jay the Evil nice guy.

Dude... taking over a country isn't evil... as long as it isn't about killing everyone and about trying to stabilize it I think that is way better than what a lot of crap happens in Africa... I mean... child soldiers dude... they kinda need law and order there and honestly. If I had the super ultra powers. That would be the continent that I would take over. Make the most uncivilized areas into ones of gleaming glory and create utopia where other countries fold into my own just so they can share in the glory... I would win... I would be the Valve of the world!