If you were a Superhero?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

If you were a superhero, what powers would you have. For me I want the power that when I look at someone I instantly make them shit in their pants. 

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

I would have the power to make trolls catch on fire.

cc23574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cc23574

The Force

And this

No Caption Provided

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mordukai
@EpicSteve said:
" I would have the power to make trolls catch on fire. "
Nice, Fire is the only effective way to kill a troll. 
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Black_Rose

Time manipulation.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Pie

Shapeshifting(just completed prototype)

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CL60
@cc23574 said:
" The Force

And this

No Caption Provided
"
I'm gonna have too agree with this guy...that would be badass.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By AhmadMetallic

the power to create dollars so i can buy everything i want  (espicially 10 units of each console available and 10 copies of each game released since 2003.. ten awesome electric guitars and 2 huge ass drumsets and upgrade my computer) and live happily ever after without worrying about NUFFING in this shitty werld bro.

word.
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By mikemcn

Teleportation, 30 min lunch break? Go see the pyramids

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By Pie
@Mikemcn said:
" Teleportation, 30 min lunch break? Go see the pyramids "
Why would you need a job with teleportation?
Just rob some gangsta's
ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By ShadowKiller

I'd like to have the power to go back in time.. then I'd never regret anything ever again.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kashif1

electricity powers

Demonstride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Demonstride
@kashif1 said:
" electricity powers "
Because like in infamous electricity  can do anything. Except climb fences lol.
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By Xandurson

I would really like to be a Jedi and have the Force. Other than that I would want to not have a power and just be badass like Batman and talk in a really deep voice. 

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
@cc23574 said:
" The Force

And this

No Caption Provided
"
I'd rob a bank atleast once... so i never have to work again
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Power over time and space. The only power I'll ever need.

SnakeSDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SnakeSDR

Superhuman strength and an indestructible body, nothing too fancy ^_^

cc23574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cc23574
@DuhQbnSiLo said:
"
@cc23574 said:
" The Force

And this

No Caption Provided
"
I'd rob a bank atleast once... so i never have to work again"

You my friend, are a wise man.
vilhelmnielsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vilhelmnielsen

The power to ban people from the internet...

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Systech

The power to make things not suck. My first use: Sonic the Hedgehog.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By Optiow

Batman, he is pretty cool.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By flaminghobo

Invisibility.

Women's showers.
'Nuff said.
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mordukai
@Optiow: Yes he is, BUT...Batman has no super hero powers.
darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darkspirit138

With great power comes great responsibility...

Im responsible for fuckall, so Id say the power to turn people into Carebears, and have instantaneous sex with women.

Instantaneous sex-if youre not doing it fast enough its just sex.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I would have to agree with The Force and the ability to read minds would be nice.

Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sabata

If I could be a super hero,

I would be...Justice Guy.
Making sure people get what they deserve,
Especially women who lie...

Like if a wife left her husband with three kids and no job
To run off to fuckin' Hawaii with some doctor named "Bob"
You can skin them and drain them of blood so they die....
...Especially Bob....
Then you would be Justice Guy.
Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Seedofpower

I woudln't be a super hero, I would rather be a super villain. They seem to have much more fun! Also, I'll have the power to make awesome robots and puns.

Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Illmatic

Isn't there a hero that can make anything in the X-men universe if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, that guy.

CaptSuavity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CaptSuavity

either full jedi powers and all the equipment with it or invisibility/ go-so-fast-everything-is-slowmo

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blu_Magic

Super strength, super speed and the ability to freeze time whenever I feel like it(I wouldn't be frozen though ) That combo = endless amounts of fun for me. :p

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ineedaname
@Mordukai said:
"
@EpicSteve said:
" I would have the power to make trolls catch on fire. "
Nice, Fire is the only effective way to kill a troll. 
"
No acid always works, that's why you should always have acid arrows in reserve.
Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#32  Edited By Sooperspy
@FlamingHobo: Took long enough for someone to say this
Anyway I would want wolverine claws, and my name would be, Shredder : I'm Not From The Ninja Turtles
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Quality

Well... for someone who has a lot of time during the summer.. I would basically want this to be me if I was a superhero.... if you haven't guessed -his real name would be Ranji and he'd be some serious, kick a$$ assassin.
... I think that's about it.

Making The Killer/ Powers

1)The 1st step in Ranji's training is to harden the mind to genius levels before the age of five and have it perform in unison with the body to make a deadly opponent and also create well-planned, precise strategies. Using technological, primitive, and advanced 'humane' processes they can mold anyone to use their mind and body in unison. Death Warrants are trained so that their minds are way beyond their age capabilities and are able to hold vast knowledge without forgetting something. It's mostly used that way the Death Warrant can remember various martial arts techniques and other important, essential information like basic survival. Most pain receptors are removed during this, meaning all Death Warrants don't feel most pain. Death Warrants are also trained to resist mind control, to it's fullest, even draining themselves physically to build defensive barriers. This is done delicately in a slow, but extreme manner that way a Death Warrant can quickly procede to the next form of training.

Rules
Rules

2) After that, the 2nd step is the genius mind being trained to work with the body to perform actions through an almost will-based process. For this to work, the participant is well-appreciated to be Triple Jointed, along with having a form of Electromyography tested on them constantly so that their muscles can perform at top superhuman performance. Electromyography (EMG) is a technique of evaluating and recording the activation signal of muscles. It detects the electrical potential generated by the muscle cells when these cells are both mechanically active and at rest. In Death Warrant technology, they use a form of this to 'shock' the body with electricity and other chemical substances that combine to increase the electrical potential within the muscle cells, while being dangerously close to turning the human heart off and killing the subject. This is all to increase the speed that the motor neurons can travel to the neuromuscular junction (where the nerves and muscle tissue meet). By doing this, the body can easily communicate with the brain and other muscles to increase the reaction time and reflexes of its subject. With this, a Death Warrant with a small amount of concentration can slow his mind and other muscles to see things like bullets, and with enough ease, and dodge them along with other human attacks. Most do not survive the first two steps of Death Warrant training. After the completion of this step, most senses are increased like sight, scent, hearing, and make the subject almost impervious to being unbalanced. This is all a regular Death Warrant needs to know in order to become a great assassin or Merc.

Performing Moves You Haven't Seen
Performing Moves You Haven't Seen
3) The 1st step of The Living Death Warrant's training is primarily Sound Energy segments, however other energy for an example like Kinetic, Gravitational, and Electric(including ability Cyberkinesis and Digital Mimicy working when mixed with genius level mind) energy are also partially parcticed, and are segments that are secondary. Meaning besides a dominate force in the use of Sound energy, a Living Death Warrant can manipulate Kinetic energy to a limit like bursting a HyperKinesia(ability to attack foes by making movements through a cast of Kinetic energy) kick. The Living Death Warrant can also lessen or worsen the gravitational pull on things, even crushing them with a lot of focus. Even more, he or she can manipulate the potential energy of many charged particles in an object, like a battery, and siphon it to use it in electrical-like attacks. As before, these things are limited and are not mastered like Sound Energy. However administered slightly as the year’s progres to The Living Death Warrants until they reach the age of eight in which the third step goes into full progression. Everything has a 'wave,' a pulse by which creates sounds and such. The Heart performs by a series of heartbeats the run on a rhythm continuously while you sleep. When a chair falls or a steel pin hits the floor, the vibration turns into a traveling wave which is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong(The absolute threshold of hearing (ATH) is the minimum sound level of a pure tone that an average ear with normal hearing can hear in a noiseless environment.) to be heard, or the sensation of stimulated by organs of hearing by such vibrations. The human perception of sound is through 12 Hertz (unit of frequency) and 20,000 Hz(20 kHz) but that is not definite and the higher of the two usually decreases with age. The perception can differ between other mammals, for example dogs can hear vibrations lower than the human. The Living Death Warrant’s Trainer used Erythrocyte (red-blood cell types) and injected it with an element called Risophyte, only found 3,000 ft below the sea floor near Japan. Risophyte was found to be one of the powerful, durable mediums able of different types of energy. After finding a way for no adverse side effects to occur in the circulatory and other bodily systems, it is administered into a Death Warrant. Upon enough Risophyte being administered into The Living Death Warrant's body, they can after enough training and concentration, manipulate sound energy, vibrations, and waves to their own will. This is used to perform stealth techniques, along with quickly killing a person without physical movements. The Living Death Warrant can use this technique to block out his opponent’s hearing, toning the vibrations and sound waves down around the ear drums (the fundamental part of hearing). He can also use this to help himself, canceling everything with hearing capability around the area as he walks or runs around creating an illusion of him being in one place and then gone the next. If The Living Death Warrant wants, he can focus a concentration of one noise(more causes more concentration) onto their victim’s ears, and then increase the vibrations in order to cause an explosion within the ear drums and cause a ‘deaf’ state, leaving the victim crippled of hearing. The Living Death Warrant can also mess with the human body and the way it works, using compression sound waves to mess with the heart’s constant beating and blood flow causing death within minutes.  This attack causes the body to go into a defensive panic, and is augmented when there is an abundance of sound waves around. If that technique is used, the closer The Living Death Warrant is to his opponent, the more powerful the affects are. A fully mastered Living Death Warrant can even use energy to increase his abilities ten fold. It takes many years to perfect this, and when this person does, they are truly The Living Death Warrant in almost every essence, and have surpassed their peers and almost all their trainers.

Mastered Energy: Sound Energy(also a sort of mental sound propagation signaling other things in the vicinity of three hundred meters in a silent form of echolocation) and its various types, most importantly Compressional Sound Waves.

Practiced Energy's: Kinetic-(the potential energy an item might have that a Living Death Warrant can use to do various things with, mostly used to kinetically charge inanimate objects and the use of Hyperkinesia)  Gravitational-(Can alter the gravitational pull on things may it be heaver or lighter, but gets harder to do at the size of the object if it isn't near his own weight. Requires concentration on small things too like a heart), Electrical(Can siphon electricity from potential particles within things and use them to his whims)

4) The 2nd step of training The Living Death Warrant and the 3rd and final step for a regular Death Warrant, is to have them injected with an element found in similar places like Risophyte, but performs differently. Liosophosphate is injected into a Death Warrants body to slow down the aging process in every form in the body, and prevents any natural diseases, and some unnatural diseases from attacking the Death Warrant in any way. Liosophosphate has similar attributes to many ‘cures’, and combined slows down all processes of decomposition in the human body. So in this case, the body, its brain, its fiber and tissues, its organs, all is invulnerable to diseases and slowly age. For example, and eighty year old Death Warrant will have the organs of a much younger person around fifty, but their body still goes through height developments, weight gains, and other natural phenomena that other, normal people go through.  This insures that a Death Warrant won’t go through anything that will pre-maturely kill it naturally, especially with the rise of cancer and other leading causes of death for people. Along with this, the precaution of other healing properties is used for unnatural causes, like blade, bullet, or other weapon and non-weapon type disruptions on the body that take longer than a day to heal in the body’s own time.

5) The 3rd, final step of training The Living Death Warrant is blending all these abilities together that they’ve learned. Using compression sound wave abilities with the other

Wanna Tango?
Wanna Tango?
steps through the very rigorous training, this illustrious, but infamous assassin can literally move at an illusion-level speed while remaining in the same, standing position while slowly moving, giving them the illusion of having super speed and circling around their opponent as they close in while walking. With the augmented abilities, The Living Death Warrant also found out that he is capable of learning Martial Arts techniques faster than a normal Death Warrant and with more exuberance and personal flare. Because of the heightened reflexes and abilities, The Living Death Warrant is basically unmatched in bladed weaponry fighting, and is also able to use different energies as a form of weapon, using it to heighten a whisper to a loud-pitched scream. He can phase through walls by using the compressional sound energy to disrupt his own cells, making them unstable to pass through things like a brick wall. Basically, The Living Death Warrant becomes the master illusionist, able to use his abilities together to create quick-paced illusions through sound energy and make himself an indirect master in almost all aspects. There are limits to these abilities though, as there are strengths to everything there are weaknesses to go with them.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By Mrnitropb

The ability to master any task or skill, as needed, in minutes; and know whatever I needed to know.