#101 Edited by Ysy (66 posts) -

The name's Kris.  Formerly a Livejournal-addict, but GiantBomb now has the honor.  Been playing games for 21/23 years.  I have an affinity for the "arthouse" games, the quirky, the under-appreciated, and Japanese rpgs (aka. the over-appreciated).  Uhm...I've just started to teach myself guitar (bought an Epihphone Les Paul Standard), really love game music (original or doujin)...did I mention I play games?  Really, there isn't much to me outside of that.  I've yet to realize my true path regarding a career, so I'm just floating along at the moment.

Anyways, I could use some friends around these ignited woods.  My friends are bums and won't believe me when I tell them this place is entertaining as hell.

#102 Posted by buffalo (12 posts) -

Hi I'm buffalo from West Virginia, I'm a huge gamer and own all 3 next-gen consoles and both handhelds to mention a few, a big fan of the majority of genre's, like all Buffalo N.Y. team sports, big overall horror movie fan...also you can find me on Xbox Live & PSN it's buffalo29. Nice too meet you all and see you around the forums

#103 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -

Hey guys, I'm Batman.  Pretty self explanatory. 

#104 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

Hello, My name is RandomHero666, My Real name is Cathal.
Im 19.
I Live in Ireland
Other than Gaming, im big into Greyhounds, dont currently have a racer but my retired racer had 10 pups lately.
I idolise Tom Green.

I wish to move to Japan in a few years. :D

#105 Posted by caromelo (2 posts) -

Howdy all I'm Caromelo ....

koala.

#106 Posted by SirStealth (6 posts) -

Hello, another newbie here.
I'm from the UK and love gaming - but mainly stealth-related.

#107 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -
SirStealth said:
"Hello, another newbie here.
I'm from the UK and love gaming - but mainly stealth-related.
"
Well welcome to Giant Bomb.
#108 Posted by gla55jAw (2686 posts) -

I'm gla55jAw, its also my gamertag and little kids on xbox live sometimes call me "gla 55 jaw" which annoys me, its glassjaw lol. I'm 21 from Long Island, NY. I've been playing games since I got my SNES for christmas. I love the NY Jets, NY Mets, muscle cars and breakdowns.

#109 Posted by MrHimz (12 posts) -

I m himz.  F YEAH

#110 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

I'm Aaron/Aarny

#111 Posted by insanegamer (612 posts) -

I am a gamer, i love movies and i am 20 yr's.

#112 Posted by CelticKrush (47 posts) -

Im a lover of chipotle and thai food. I think thats everything about me.

#113 Posted by CARL (55 posts) -

Hi, my name is CARL, 22 years old and Im a jerk.

#114 Posted by brooklyngrenade (446 posts) -

O Hai

My real name is Ishmael, but due to several mispronunciations from people I've known and met, I just tell everyone to call me "Ish." I'm from Brooklyn, New York (best place in the universe :P), 16 years old/young and I'll be starting my senior year of high school in September. My passion is art (although I have more passions like music) and I'm an aspiring graphic artist. There's a lot of things I like and dislike, just like any other person, so I won't get into long details. I like long walks, because buses are teh suck in NY, George Carlin is one of my heroes, and I absolutely love cookies. :)

#115 Posted by Rafid (9 posts) -

Hello my name is Rafid and I am not a robot.

#116 Posted by LAZZOR (5 posts) -

LAZZOR from GS here because apparently this is the place to be.

#117 Edited by Tolvukisi (1 posts) -

Hello

My name is
Halldor Bjarki Ipsen
And i´m from Iceland an enjoy playing FPS and i own PS3 , PSP , Nintendo 64 an of course PC
PSN- The_Boyscout

#118 Posted by evilhomer (429 posts) -

I am EvilHomer, I am EvilHomer!!!

#119 Posted by UnlivedPhalanx (473 posts) -

Hello I am UnlivedPhalanx. I've worked as a local technology reporter for 2 years in Wimberley Texas and my only claim to fame is white-paper testing for Retro Studios on Metroid Prime 3.

#120 Posted by Wildfire570 (719 posts) -

Word Up! The names Jared but Wildfire570 works too.

When I'm not pwning noobs in Counter-Strike: Source, Call of Duty 4 or Halo 3,
I'm usually reading a book (currently its Sun-Tzu's The Art of War), Playing my guitar, or listening to Megadeth.
I live in lame Oklahoma, USA.

#121 Posted by r3b3lr0b0t (460 posts) -

I'm a r3b3l r0b0t

You won't see me slaving away in a factory building cars

I surf Giant Bomb instead ^_^

#122 Posted by dr_nefarious (1614 posts) -

My name is david, I love sicilians, and I accept all friend request :D

#123 Posted by Video_Game_King (36015 posts) -

Wait, do you mean our physical selves, the characters we are on these boards, or some weird combination of the two?

#124 Posted by rpajr93 (10 posts) -

Hello GB, I'm Rpajr93 and I have just recently signed up.

#125 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

Welcome to the website Rpajr93!!! Now get to submittin. lol

#126 Posted by ReapersPuppy (468 posts) -

Awesome..5 pages
WELCOME MY FELLOW BOMBERS!!
*realized that was faggy*
anywho..
I was once a suicide bomber
at the time I was 5 &
I was playing cops & robbers =|
I blew up & only killed myself...
It was a waste of bomb.. =(

#127 Edited by BloodRavyne (126 posts) -

Hi I"m Dave. I live in a small town in Eastern Oregon. my hobbies include video games, anime, movies, watching wrestling, 4wheeling, listen to music, etc. My fave movie genre is horror and my fave music is metal and hard rock.

#128 Posted by Dumpst3rBABY (4 posts) -

hay what up GB my name is Dumpst3rBABY i need some friend but in case your wondering i don't live in a dumpster

#129 Posted by ExoM7 (173 posts) -

Hello.

#130 Posted by Whight_Knight (707 posts) -
Video_Game_King said:
"Wait, do you mean our physical selves, the characters we are on these boards, or some weird combination of the two?
"
If so then I'm 5'11 weighing 167 pounds.
#131 Posted by chronicsmoke (996 posts) -

Hi Im john,25 years old live in the us and enjoy playing videogames and basketball and watching movies,Im into hiphop and rock music

#132 Posted by sheepradish (4 posts) -

ill have a go

Im from australia and im 19

I love the band Iron Maiden

my fav console is the 64

my fav game is the original UT

#133 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

don't remember if I ever posted in here or not, so just in case i'll intro myself

I'm Demyx, I like to think im no fanboy, but all i have at the moment is a PS3, . I don't feel like divulging my real name. You can't trust these ppls on teh internetz. But I live in Maryland in the U.S, and I turned 17 on June 27. I have a twin sister we're fraternal twins. I'm excited for the following games: Birth By Sleep, Final Fantasy XIII, Sims 3, Spore, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Resistance 2, A sequel to Folklore would be awesome, World At War, Ratchet and Clank PSN download game, a Kingdom Hearts game on the PS3, Fallout 3, Sonic Unleashed, INfamous, Rockband 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour. I like anime. I design in my spare time, you can request stuff in the official thread on the offtopic forums.

#134 Posted by FOXHOUND19 (21 posts) -

My name is Kate and whenever I feel compelled to post in a thread like this, I end up deleting my scribble about 235873 times before I actually post nothing important about myself.  Like this.

#135 Posted by l1qu1d (8 posts) -

I'm l1qu1d, my name is Chris and I'm 23.
I chose l1qu1d because I was introduced to and fell in love with the Metal Gear Solid series this year, and I think Liquid Snake is one of the coolest villians ever.
I love music, I can genuinely say I can find something in any genre I enjoy.
The game I am most looking forward to is Too Human.
Jack Daniel's is my best friend...but I like to hang out with Mr. Patron every now and then, too.
I love movies, some of my favorites are The Dark Knight, The Departed, The Prestige, Children of Men, and anything by PT Anderson.
That's all I can think of for now.

#136 Posted by Box3ru13 (702 posts) -

hello, im box3ru13, but alot of ppl call me box.

real name is andrew, go to school, and run a painting business.

like to game, watch movies, scuba dive, party, drive, etc.

#137 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1315 posts) -

Im sculsoldi3r, im from Canada and I like Cheese.

#138 Posted by HistoryInRust (6274 posts) -

'Allo. 

Name's Carsten.  I'm a writer, proud gamer, and a rabid fan of Icelandic (and Canadian) post-rock.  When I'm not writing, reading, gaming, or sleeping, I often criticize the shortcomings of other people without acknowledging my own narcissistic tendencies. 

As a result, close contact with me will leave a person feeling abandoned, insulted and/or betrayed. 

Mwa.  Ha.  Ha.

#139 Posted by Premier111 (170 posts) -

Zach M, I am a regular on GS and will remain so. I live in Iowa, and go to college there.

#140 Posted by newtruegunner (169 posts) -

Im newtruegunner, im 15 and a semi pro footballer and when i turn 16 i can sign a pro contract

#141 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Hello!
I like gaming.
Goodbye.

#142 Posted by Hellbizzle (11 posts) -

Hello, I'm Hellbizzle, i like gaming. And now for a little story- this one time when Jeff and Ryan were having a live streaming feed about GTA IV

and were accepting questions from the viewers i got to ask a question, just as they finished answering some other dude's
question and everybody started sending in questions of their own, they picked Mine! i asked them what their thoughts were about the 
weapons in game. so that was pretty cool. 

im really glad they finally launched the GIANTBOMB cause im a big fan of their work looking forward to seeing how this site evolves 
other than that im pretty focused on my PC, Wii and PSP(not so much though). 
Recently some of the games i've played include  COD4, Assassins creed, Oblivion, GRID, Team fortress 2, Lego Indiana jones and Mass Effect.
#143 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -

I am the evil gamespot mod who banned most of the SW user base over the past 3 years, I also enjoy pie.

#144 Posted by betterthantelevision (82 posts) -

My mini-bio sums me up pretty well. I'm a big fan of online gaming, and am looking forward to the coming season of co-op. Also, I am old enough to be Dad to most of you kids.

#145 Posted by Felix (145 posts) -

I'm Felix, as in the character from Golden Sun, just happens to be first name as well.

Been gaming for a long time, but am not nearly as fanatical about it as other people.

#146 Posted by x3ric (69 posts) -

I'm Eric. I play guitar. Yeah...

#147 Posted by herviross_2 (91 posts) -

Hi my name is Samuel. I'm from Chennai, India but right now I'm doing my studies in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I like heavy metal music and love gaming.

#148 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -

is dubai the shit>?

#149 Posted by kornbone (6 posts) -

kornbone, from the GS forums of 2001.

#150 Edited by sponge3164 (407 posts) -

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~