Mickey Rourke was robbed!

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HandsomeDead

It's a bit SmugDarkLoserish to make a thread with the sole intention to bitch and complain but seriously, Sean Penn for Milk over Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler? Are you kidding me? I sound like a hypocrite as I don't pay attention to the Oscars usually, but I was hoping Mickey would get it simply for his whole real life 'comeback' and an Oscar would give him enough credibility to get back in the A-list but it seems like all the jokes about The Academy are true and you have to either star in a movie about the Holocaust, be gay or have some kind of disability to be seen as a real actor worth of the gold.

Really. Fuck.

Avatar image for parrapatehrappa
ParrapatehRappa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ParrapatehRappa
HandsomeDead said:
"It's a bit SmugDarkLoserish to make a thread with the sole intention to bitch and complain but seriously, Sean Penn for Milk over Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler? Are you kidding me? I sound like a hypocrite as I don't pay attention to the Oscars usually, but I was hoping Mickey would get it simply for his whole real life 'comeback' and an Oscar would give him enough credibility to get back in the A-list but it seems like all the jokes about The Academy are true and you have to either star in a movie about the Holocaust, be gay or have some kind of disability to be seen as a real actor worth of the gold.

Really. Fuck.
"
I only watched it to make sure Benjamin Button got the award for best make-up artistry, and Heath Ledger got his Oscar which was well deserved. I do agree with you though. I saw The Wrestler, but not Milk. But I thought it was safe to assume that movie would get an Oscar no matter what. I guess I was mistaken.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By c1337us

I havent seen Milk so I dont know what Sean Penn was like in it. But personally I didnt get all of the hype of The Wrestler, yes it was good and Rourke was really good as well. But for me it wasnt all that great of a movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, of course they were gonna give it to that asshole Sean Penn for being so courageous and playing a gay man.
The Academy are jus a bunch of PC fogey snobs who wouldn't know a great performance if it raped them in the ass.
Fuck that noise. This means Rock Hudson is one of the greatest actors ever cause he played a ladies man in movies when he was secretly gay.
I hope Sean Penn chokes on that statue cause Mickey Rourke's performance in The Wrestler is fucking fantastic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

HandsomeDead said:
"It's a bit SmugDarkLoserish to make a thread with the sole intention to bitch and complain but seriously, Sean Penn for Milk over Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler? Are you kidding me? I sound like a hypocrite as I don't pay attention to the Oscars usually, but I was hoping Mickey would get it simply for his whole real life 'comeback' and an Oscar would give him enough credibility to get back in the A-list but it seems like all the jokes about The Academy are true and you have to either star in a movie about the Holocaust, be gay or have some kind of disability to be seen as a real actor worth of the gold.

Really. Fuck.
"
Yeah thats a real letdown, the wrestler was a fucking deep movie, Milk was just another movie about a gay dude being accepted into society.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks

T'is a huge shame. I watched him On Jonathan Ross and saw how moved he was when asked about his career...it would have been affirming for him if he had got it. He is a great actor, even if his life has not been that great.

Give it a couple more movies, he seems to understand himself better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wrestler was a bit of a simple story, but Mickey's performance in that flick and some of the camerawork really exalted that flick.
And hey, a movie with the Necro Butcher in it has to be good, right?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By TwoOneFive

yeah, even Penn himself knew better, he acknowledged him at the end of his speech. he was totally robbed. i dont think i have ever seen a more convincing role in a movie before. and holy hell every scene was like highly emotional, i know its only acting, but doing scenes like the one in the deli where the guy notices who he is had to be fuckin hard to stomach. and i work at a supermarket, thats exactly how those workers are treated.  

i dont get it man, but ya know what he got the golden globe, and despite how they can be kinda lop sided, they almost always make better pics than the academy. i havent seen milk, im sure he was great in it,  but this felt like they just gave it to him because of the subject matter. 

also, heath ledger, meh, i think they copped out just as much giving him that as the did giving it to penn. and i loved the dark knight and thought heath was excellent but the competition was better. just like in the case of best actor. 
also i really liked slumdog millionaire, but i think its overrated. i felt like i was watching a music video the whole time with high contrasting colors and flashy tilted cameras and angles. 

but yeah man, whew, my stomach churned watching the wrestler. he was totally robbed. maybe they were mad that he didnt where a black tux like everyone else. fuck em. the globes got it right. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently a movie full of sweaty men rolling around on a mat with each other wasn't gay enough for Rourke to win.
Probably needed more scenes of Mickey in the tanning booth. Seriously, fuck that noise.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive
TeflonBilly said:
"Apparently a movie full of sweaty men rolling around on a mat with each other wasn't gay enough for Rourke to win.
Probably needed more scenes of Mickey in the tanning booth. Seriously, fuck that noise.
"
hahaha fuckin a. 

also come on now, this is the academy who gave best actor to Denzel Washington in Training Day, over Russel Crowe in Beautiful Mind. and didn't nominated Speed Racer for editing. that movie had the most complex editing i've ever seen. 
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Well, like Mickey was saying when he won a different award a couple days ago, he wasn't sure if all the people he screwed over in the past would be willing to grant him an Oscar win. Maybe that had something to do with it, maybe not. Either way, he's back on the A-list regardless. Also, maybe you will recall that Brokeback Mountain was robbed by a surprise Best Picture victory from Crash, even though Brokeback won several awards, including Best Director. Perhaps the Academy thought they needed to show some respect to the gay community with this Oscar to Sean Penn. I don't know, all speculation on my part. It would have been a great time for Mickey to earn some respect, but let's not overlook the fact that Sean Penn is a great actor.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Black_Rose

Fuck no. Sean Penn was fantastic in Milk, Rourke, while great was merely average in comparison.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TwoOneFive
TheGreatGuero said:
"Well, like Mickey was saying when he won a different award a couple days ago, he wasn't sure if all the people he screwed over in the past would be willing to grant him an Oscar win. Maybe that had something to do with it, maybe not. Either way, he's back on the A-list regardless. Also, maybe you will recall that Brokeback Mountain was robbed by a surprise Best Picture victory from Crash, even though Brokeback won several awards, including Best Director. Perhaps the Academy thought they needed to show some respect to the gay community with this Oscar to Sean Penn. I don't know, all speculation on my part. It would have been a great time for Mickey to earn some respect, but let's not overlook the fact that Sean Penn is a great actor.
"
he's great, and would have deserved more another year. rourke doesnt miss a beat in this movie. there are always sooooo many times in every single movie penn is in, no matter how good he acts in it, where you are reminded that its sean penn. watching the wrestler i never think rourke, its rand the ram the whole time dude. like i said, he didnt miss a beat. 
also, you suggest the academy felt like they needed to show the gay community some support? wow thats an aweful way of chosing who wins and who doesn't. 
o well, awards like this are dumb. its like people think of the oscars like a super bowl and acting skills as athletic skills and this whole thing is a big competition. 

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Milkman

I was honestly shocked when Sean Penn won but I can't say I disagree with it. On top of that, Sean Penn had an incredible speech, you homo loving son of a guns...

But I guess that since Mikey Rourke didn't win the Oscar, his career is over again. And he's back to being a real-life broken down piece of meat.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By jakob187

Sean Penn deserved an Oscar for Dead Man Walking and Mystic River.  He won for Mystic River.  That's where the dood ends.  He pulled the most cop-out move possible with Milk.  His performance was good, but there was no subtlety to it.  If Penn deserves an Oscar for his role in Milk, then fucking Yoda deserves an Oscar for his performance in Episode II.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By TheGreatGuero
TwoOneFive said:
he's great, and would have deserved more another year. rourke doesnt miss a beat in this movie. there are always sooooo many times in every single movie penn is in, no matter how good he acts in it, where you are reminded that its sean penn. watching the wrestler i never think rourke, its rand the ram the whole time dude. like i said, he didnt miss a beat. 
also, you suggest the academy felt like they needed to show the gay community some support? wow thats an aweful way of chosing who wins and who doesn't. 
o well, awards like this are dumb. its like people think of the oscars like a super bowl and acting skills as athletic skills and this whole thing is a big competition. 

"
Well, it's simply that in the past, it is believed that the Oscars have paid tribute to people in such a way later on. One good example is Morgan Freeman's performance in The Shawshank Redemption where he was nominated for Best Actor but lost to Tom Hanks for Forrest Gump. While both performances are no doubt amazing, many believe that the Academy gave an Oscar to Morgan Freeman for Million Dollar Baby even though his performance in that movie wasn't nearly as good as his performance in Shawshank Redemption, and perhaps really wasn't the best male performance that year. Apparently the only Oscar John Wayne ever won is for a role where he possibly deserved it less than any other role, but he is being more recognized not for that particular role but for his collective body of work throughout his career. I'm not saying the Academy does this for certain, but many people believe it to be true. Perhaps Sean Penn had a better performance, I haven't seen it to comment, but also we should always consider that there can only be one winner, and the most popular vote by the public doesn't always win. As someone who plays video games, surely you know how it goes.

I actually happen to love the Oscars. The Oscars to me are about as important as the Super Bowl is to most guys.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jakob187
TheGreatGuero said:
"Well, it's simply that in the past, it is believed that the Oscars have paid tribute to people in such a way later on. One good example is Morgan Freeman's performance in The Shawshank Redemption where he was nominated for Best Actor but lost to Tom Hanks for Forrest Gump. While both performances are no doubt amazing, many believe that the Academy gave an Oscar to Morgan Freeman for Million Dollar Baby even though his performance in that movie wasn't nearly as good as his performance in Shawshank Redemption, and perhaps really wasn't the best male performance that year. Apparently the only Oscar John Wayne ever won is for a role where he possibly deserved it less than any other role, but he is being more recognized not for that particular role but for his collective body of work throughout his career. I'm not saying the Academy does this for certain, but many people believe it to be true. Perhaps Sean Penn had a better performance, I haven't seen it to comment, but also we should always consider that there can only be one winner, and the most popular vote by the public doesn't always win. As someone who plays video games, surely you know how it goes."
Um...how about Robert De Niro?  Raging Bull ring any bells?  Got fucking SNUBBED LIKE CRAZY for that role.

But your example is damn good.  Morgan Freeman AND Tim Robbins played their roles better in that movie than Tom Hanks did.

Face it:  the Oscar gives the award to whoever can overact better.
KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By KamasamaK

Yup, Rourke was robbed.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Linkyshinks

Penn deserved one for Carlito's, but not his last movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Milk was a bad choice!
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By RHCPfan24

HandsomeDead, have you seen Milk? I don't think you have, because if you did, you would most likely say that he deserved that Oscar. I have seen all of the movies and, for me, it was between Rourke and Penn. Rourke has a great, real life comeback that catapults him back to cultural acknowledgment. I believe he could have won, most definitely. Still, Penn was absolutely fantastic in Milk; it was a performance that really made the movie and then some. Even if you don't know much about Harvey Milk, you will truly feel as though you did after seeing him perform. It is an astonishing performance that is worthy of an Oscar. Mickey Rourke also could have won an Oscar and I would have loved if he did. As it stands, there were two great candidates this year, and the Academy picked one of them. There can't be two, right?

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EvilTwin
TheGreatGuero said:
Well, it's simply that in the past, it is believed that the Oscars have paid tribute to people in such a way later on. One good example is Morgan Freeman's performance in The Shawshank Redemption where he was nominated for Best Actor but lost to Tom Hanks for Forrest Gump. While both performances are no doubt amazing, many believe that the Academy gave an Oscar to Morgan Freeman for Million Dollar Baby even though his performance in that movie wasn't nearly as good as his performance in Shawshank Redemption, and perhaps really wasn't the best male performance that year. Apparently the only Oscar John Wayne ever won is for a role where he possibly deserved it less than any other role, but he is being more recognized not for that particular role but for his collective body of work throughout his career. I'm not saying the Academy does this for certain, but many people believe it to be true. Perhaps Sean Penn had a better performance, I haven't seen it to comment, but also we should always consider that there can only be one winner, and the most popular vote by the public doesn't always win. As someone who plays video games, surely you know how it goes.

I actually happen to love the Oscars. The Oscars to me are about as important as the Super Bowl is to most guys.
"
That is, without a doubt, how the Academy functions.  Lots of politicking.  Same reason Martin Scorsese finally won his Oscar for best director with The Departed. 
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By Arkthemaniac
jakob187 said:
Face it:  the Oscar gives the award to whoever can overact better.
"
THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! NOT TRUE!!!!! YOU FILTHY LIAR!!!!

*This post will be nominated for an Oscar*
PartTimeNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By PartTimeNinja

The way I see it is The Academy is a little biased because they always pick the winner that will talk about whatever liberal bullshit they want. There is no doubt that Mickey Rourke had a better performance. But, of course, The Academy picked the actor that played a gay rights activist in hope that he will talk about how Gay marriage is good and shit like that. That is not what these award shows should be about. Thankfully, Sean Penn acknowledged Rourke at the end of his speech.

Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shazam

I wouldn't necessarily say that Mickey Rourke was robbed, I thought Sean Penn gave a marvelous performance. Plus it was such a novelty, I mean c'mon! Sean Penn in a non-aggressive role? Hark! Hear the angels calling!

I do agree with the Oscar snub conspiracy. Steven Spielberg is a CLASSIC example. He was nominated four times for Best Director before he won. FOUR TIMES. Everyone knows what his first Oscar was for, Schindler's List. I can even guess what the committee thought. They always have to send a message with who the choose and who they don't. Closer Encounters? Too Sci-fi. Raiders? Too much of a box office hit. E.T? Kid film. The Colour Purple? Close Steven, you're working on minorities - we like it! Schindler's List? Quick! Give that man an Oscar! He made a film about the holocaust, the most harrowing even in human history, we HAVE to give it to him!! As soon as that happened, the floodgates opened. He got one for Saving Private Ryan pretty quickly then. Don't get me wrong, that film was kick ass but who would have preferred a little bit of recognition for Raiders or E.T??

It's also best if we don't go into the the Peter O'Toole being nominated 8 times for an Oscar and not getting one once thing. Why does Tom Hanks even need two? URGH! That really grinds my gears. I hate and love the Oscars....I only really love them for letting me stare at Hugh Jackman for two hours plus for no reason.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jakob187
EvilTwin said:
"That is, without a doubt, how the Academy functions.  Lots of politicking.  Same reason Martin Scorsese finally won his Oscar for best director with The Departed."
...when he deserved it for Raging Bull...
...and Goodfellas...
...and Taxi Driver...
...and The Aviator...
...and Gangs of New York...
...and fuck anyone that says he DIDN'T deserve it for Gangs of New York!
Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Pity, at least he got a BAFTA though.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Snipzor

Well in the end, Rourke played himself in the movie. Yes he was great, yes it might be the best acting performance of the year, but he played Rourke only in tights. It would be unfair to pick an actor who had played himself in a movie, and that is what it was. Spicolli though was very good in Milk, embodying exactly what Harvey Milk was as a human being, and he did in some ways deserve the oscar.

I'm still pissed the fark off that Wall-E only got one oscar, they deserved the award for sound editing.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jakob187
Snipzor said:
"Well in the end, Rourke played himself in the movie. Yes he was great, yes it might be the best acting performance of the year, but he played Rourke only in tights. It would be unfair to pick an actor who had played himself in a movie, and that is what it was. Spicolli though was very good in Milk, embodying exactly what Harvey Milk was as a human being, and he did in some ways deserve the oscar.

I'm still pissed the fark off that Wall-E only got one oscar, they deserved the award for sound editing."
Did you know Harvey Milk personally?

Were you alive during everything that happened with him?

Did you pay close attention to him and stalk him from his dumpster?

Did you watch hours upon hours of archival footage to find out what he was like?

If you can answer all those with "yes" honestly, then I guess you would know if Spiccoli actually WAS very good as Harvey Milk.  Otherwise, you are just guessing like everyone else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if I make a movie where I'm a gay autistic/slow/handicapped/retarded guy in a concentration camp, I'll automatically get an Oscar?
It'll be like My Left Foot meets Forrest Gump meets Schindler's List meets Milk.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By End_Boss

There is a lesson that we all must take away from this: do not use the Oscars as a measure of greatness.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Oriental_Jams
TeflonBilly said:
"So if I make a movie where I'm a gay autistic/slow/handicapped/retarded guy in a concentration camp, I'll automatically get an Oscar?
It'll be like My Left Foot meets Forrest Gump meets Schindler's List meets Milk.
"
Forrest's Foot Milk List?
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Snipzor
jakob187 said:
"Snipzor said:
"Well in the end, Rourke played himself in the movie. Yes he was great, yes it might be the best acting performance of the year, but he played Rourke only in tights. It would be unfair to pick an actor who had played himself in a movie, and that is what it was. Spicolli though was very good in Milk, embodying exactly what Harvey Milk was as a human being, and he did in some ways deserve the oscar.

I'm still pissed the fark off that Wall-E only got one oscar, they deserved the award for sound editing."
Did you know Harvey Milk personally?

Were you alive during everything that happened with him?

Did you pay close attention to him and stalk him from his dumpster?

Did you watch hours upon hours of archival footage to find out what he was like?

If you can answer all those with "yes" honestly, then I guess you would know if Spiccoli actually WAS very good as Harvey Milk.  Otherwise, you are just guessing like everyone else.
"
Tapes, video, accounts have actually been compared with the performance. "Glaringly accurate" they say, "spectacular" they shout, I was only repeating what had been said, and from the audio and video recordings of him, I was also able to say it with confidence. So yes, I did watch a bit of archival footage (But it had been for a humanities class I had taken last year).

Plus Harvey Milk is dead, spoiler alert.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jakob187
Snipzor said:
"Plus Harvey Milk is dead, spoiler alert."
=  O  ORLY?!  NOWAI!!!  -_-  lol

The only reason I'd wanna see Milk (since I fucking HATE Gus Van Sant) is for Josh Brolin.  That dood is a miracle worker in EVERYTHING he does.  = D  Even made W. entertaining to watch. 
Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hexpane

It was a foregone conclusion that Rourke would not win.  it wasn't robbery because the award was never his.  Oscars are not based on talent, they are given out based on peer pressure and societal pressure.  The voters often don't even watch all the movies they are voting for.  And the film studios lobby heavily for the awards.

They are as pointless as sports awards given out by writers

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jakob187
Hexpane said:
"They are as pointless as sports awards given out by writers"
...or seals trying to look like Little Rascals or Teletubbies.  =  P
mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#37  Edited By mracoon

Penn was great but I agree, Rourke deserved it more.

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I havent seen Milk. But i have read that his performance was fantastic because he portrays the real life Harvey Milk extremely accurately. Not only that but Sean Penn's character is so much different to nearly all of his roles. So to say Mickey Rourke was robbed is stupid. If sean penn was crap in milk and won it then maybe you could say that. But when he was apparantly brilliant then you cant say Mickey was robbed.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Systech

No one here has seen Milk, have they?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HandsomeDead
systech said:
"No one here has seen Milk, have they?"
I have.
ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ZeroCast
HandsomeDead said:
"systech said:
I have.
"
I haven't, is it good?
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HandsomeDead
ZeroCast said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"systech said:
I have.
"
I haven't, is it good?
"
As biopics go, yes, but it really isn't something i'd put as one of the top 5 best movies of the year. It just seems to be there because it's about gay rights.
Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Snail

I think Sean Penn deserved that Oscar, I have not seen The Wrestler yet though.

I also think Penelope Cruz didn't deserve the Oscar, and Thomas Newman deserved the Oscar for best Original Score and Peter Gabriel deserved the Oscar for Best Original Song and that Michael Shanon deserved the Oscar over Heath Ledger. Wall-e deserved a nomination for Best Motion Picture and deserved the Oscar for Best Sound Editing.
They gave the Oscar to Heath because he died and to please the public and they didn't give the Oscar to Peter Gabriel because he refused to make a lame 65 second compilation of the three nominated songs.
The Academy is fucked up, you shouldn't care about the Oscars.

jakob187 said:

"EvilTwin said:
"That is, without a doubt, how the Academy functions.  Lots of politicking.  Same reason Martin Scorsese finally won his Oscar for best director with The Departed."
...when he deserved it for Raging Bull...
...and Goodfellas...
...and Taxi Driver...
...and The Aviator...
...and Gangs of New York...
...and fuck anyone that says he DIDN'T deserve it for Gangs of New York!"
DUDE! Right there with you!

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ZeroCast
HandsomeDead said:
"ZeroCast said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"systech said:
I have.
"
I haven't, is it good?
"
As biopics go, yes, but it really isn't something i'd put as one of the top 5 best movies of the year. It just seems to be there because it's about gay rights.
"
 I see what you mean, at first, i had no idea what this movie was about, but now, i don't think knowing about a man's gay rights is something i really care about.
rerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rerty

people seem to forget Mickey Rourke was in Sin City in 05 and that movie was the shiznit

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wolverine

I didn't see either movie so I can't say.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

wolverine stop postin in old topics nobody cares about 

get in the now .....