• 139 results
#1 Edited by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -

In other news, the sky is blue and Half Life Ep. 3 is still not out.  

I really don't think this is anything crazy or out of the ordinary, we were all that age, or are that age. Being exposed to weed is gonna happen sooner or later the question is, do you care if someone your kid may "look up to" smokes it? I have no kids so I can't speak from experience, but in the first place I'd tell my kid to watch better shows.   

Daughter: "I want to watch Hannah Montana" 
Me: "NO, let's watch Madmen" 

Obviously I'm joking, people, let's not have the television teach our kids values. 

Edit 2: Found another one: 

Also, it seems like it's either her first time or she just can't keep it together.

#2 Posted by supermike6 (3565 posts) -

In today's pop culture, it was going to happen eventually. I was never a pre-teen girl though, so I don't really know how I feel about this.

#3 Posted by weegieanawrench (1940 posts) -

Wow she really can't keep it together at all. Then again, I really don't care what she does.  
I don't have kids, but they won't be watching any pap that she puts out.

#4 Edited by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...she 18 yet, I want to say something but don't want to look like a creepy jailbait hunter.

#5 Posted by almeida (68 posts) -

lol awesome

#6 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

A famous teenager is doing things he/she should not? What a shocker!!!

#7 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1291 posts) -

Everyone who wants to should smoke dank...this video is funny

#8 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Bitch looks like a Furby. I hate Furbies. 

#9 Posted by guiseppe (2841 posts) -

Shit is going to hit the fan.

#10 Posted by oatz (1103 posts) -

No surprise here.

#11 Posted by Bwast (1342 posts) -

Frosted Flakes on standby. She's in good hands.

#12 Posted by Rockdalf (1290 posts) -

My train of thought: 

"Maybe they're not smoking pot..." 

*sees box of Frosted Flakes in background* 

"They're stoned."

#13 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -
@KaosAngel: Yeah she's been 18 since the day north Korea bombed south
#14 Posted by Little_Socrates (5677 posts) -

She stopped making Hannah Montana stuff a year or two ago. Since then, she's basically been as "controversial" as most other musicians.  

She's also officially not someone I want to be around. Ever.

#15 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Great, now she's turning into one of those too. 
'sigh'

#16 Posted by BeachThunder (11987 posts) -

famous?

Also, I'm going to start smoking weed now :o

#17 Edited by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

Wow she's already falling? I thought it would take at least one more year until she became a whore on drugs but weeks after her 18th birthday and here she is. I'm just going to eat some popcorn and watch her get arrested, I love seeing stupid celebrities. 
 @KaosAngel said:

" ...she 18 yet, I want to say something but don't want to look like a creepy jailbait hunter. "
Yes she's 18 so you can hit that. 
#18 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -

How long until we stop hearing about her please? 

Ignorant, talentless child star does drugs at 10.  Either she's really dumb for letting people film her do this, or she desperately wants the attention.  If I were a psychologist who knew nothing about psychology, I might say that she's desperately seeking discipline, since she obviously got none at home.

Also, more obnoxious stoned than she is sober, somehow.

#19 Edited by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -
@Wrighteous86 said:

" How long until we stop hearing about her please? "

Well she still has to make a sex tape, get caught with cocaine, go to jail for 30 days and than have the sentence reduced to 10 days, go to rehab, leave rehab early, go back into rehab, and make a CD about her rise and fall to fame. I'd say about 1 year. 
#20 Posted by GravityProof (282 posts) -

she can 'hit' my 'nugz' anytime.

#21 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

Who cares? We've all been at parties where people have been puffing the magic dragon. I don't see why it's unusual. The only people anyone should look at in this is her employers, do Disney still own her? 

#22 Posted by Depressing_Wizard (186 posts) -

That's the best anti-drug video ever.

#23 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -

Oh how could she, she is a role model to ......well no one now.

#24 Posted by mzuckerm (351 posts) -
@KaosAngel: Just say it, brother.
#25 Posted by Meltac (2002 posts) -

She's having a good time, and she aint Hannah Montana anymore chillaxe

#26 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -
@zudthespud said:
" Who cares? We've all been at parties where people have been puffing the magic dragon. I don't see why it's unusual. The only people anyone should look at in this is her employers, do Disney still own her?  "
I don't think she's with Disney anymore, at least a children side of Disney, she may still work with one of their film studios and such. Also just to add something I have no problem people partying and doing drugs but if your in the situation she is, a role model to kids which is terrible in itself because kids should look up to better people, just make sure when you do stuff like this a camera isn't in your face. 
#27 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

and I should care why?

#28 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Miley Cyrus in human being shocker. Haters gonna hate, etc.

#29 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" and I should care why? "
BECAUSE SHE IS A ROLE MODEL AND SHE SHOULDN'T BE DOING DRUGS, I'm kinda half joking there. 
#30 Edited by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

A 17 year old parties with a bong.

More news at 11.

#31 Posted by ___pocalypse (561 posts) -

Sucks her "friends" sold that video. Pretty big dick move, IMO

#32 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@RE_Player92 said:
" @Red12b said:
BECAUSE SHE IS A ROLE MODEL AND SHE SHOULDN'T BE DOING DRUGS, I'm kinda half joking there.  "
she isn't one, and she should be doing the drugs. 

@CitizenKane said:
" A 17 year old parties with a bong.  More news at 11. "
yep
#33 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@___pocalypse said:
" Sucks her "friends" sold that video. Pretty big dick move, IMO "
That's what friends do.  
I would have done the same thing, even snitched on a friend back in the day for stealing money from a store.  
Feels good to get money on their behalf :D
#34 Edited by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -
@___pocalypse said:

"Sucks her "friends" sold that video. Pretty big dick move, IMO "

If that's the case the whole situation is pretty sad. Who's can she trust? No one? But, I think this time this was released on purpose to make her seem more edgy or whatevah.
#35 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -

I am too old. I opened this thread to find out what Dank was. :D

#36 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6301 posts) -

Oh God not pot! Please, anything but pot! Let her die face down in her own puke but for the love of Christ don't force us to see another one of the south's treasures be reduced to the dreaded devil's harvest!

On a more serious note: "I'm having a bad trip." lol. You don't trip on weed...

#37 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" @RE_Player92 said:
" @Red12b said:
BECAUSE SHE IS A ROLE MODEL AND SHE SHOULDN'T BE DOING DRUGS, I'm kinda half joking there.  "
Well maybe to you she isn't but to millions of stupid young girls she is. Also I have no problem with the drugs, hell she can do cocaine if she wanted to, just make sure people don't film you. It sends the wrong message to her fans, than they do drugs on camera, want to get a job interview later and realize there is a video online of them smoking crack and making out with 5 strangers. 
#38 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@RE_Player92 said:
" @Red12b said:
" @RE_Player92 said:
" @Red12b said:
Well maybe to you she isn't but to millions of stupid young girls she is. Also I have no problem with the drugs, hell she can do cocaine if she wanted to, just make sure people don't film you. It sends the wrong message to her fans, than they do drugs on camera, want to get a job interview later and realize there is a video online of them smoking crack and making out with 5 strangers.  "
I kids are gonna grow up to do the same thing she did there's something wrong with the kids to being with.  
Well ok, something wrong wtih the way parents raised their kids. Who honestly raises their kid like "hey, I'm not gonna waste my time on you, kid so.. Just do what your idol does, ok pumpkin?"  
Kids have a brain too or well they do if they grew up with a "normal" family
#39 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

And I didn't think she could get any more annoying...

Fair enough she's young and going to experiment. And I don't have kids. But if I did, I don't know what I'd be more concerned about. The fact she's experimenting with drugs, or the fact she's dumb enough to get caught on camera whilst doing it.

#40 Posted by PS3RG (424 posts) -

Her dark descent has started. Good.

#41 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" @RE_Player92 said:
" @Red12b said:
" @RE_Player92 said:
" @Red12b said:
Well maybe to you she isn't but to millions of stupid young girls she is. Also I have no problem with the drugs, hell she can do cocaine if she wanted to, just make sure people don't film you. It sends the wrong message to her fans, than they do drugs on camera, want to get a job interview later and realize there is a video online of them smoking crack and making out with 5 strangers.  "
I kids are gonna grow up to do the same thing she did there's something wrong with the kids to being with.  Well ok, something wrong wtih the way parents raised their kids. Who honestly raises their kid like "hey, I'm not gonna waste my time on you, kid so.. Just do what your idol does, ok pumpkin?"  Kids have a brain too or well they do if they grew up with a "normal" family "
Most kids grow up in crappy families where parents do provide money, shelter, food, and clothing but don't provide time. Than the kids look up to "role models" like Miley Cyrus and buy and her stuff and imitate her. I wish kids had brains but most don't. 
#42 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

So what. Most people smoke some weed in their teen years. I did and nearly everyone I know has done. Some keep doing it into their 20s and 30s and never go anywhere some don't and smoke it a few times a year a parties or whatever. It's just like how most 15 year old kids get a hold of some beers and get pissed up and have a fun time.

#43 Posted by Lautaro (448 posts) -

Jesus why do people hate this girl so much, pop stars like her are ridiculously easy to ignore. So what she went to a party and got high, stop the presses.

#44 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@RE_Player92 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @RE_Player92 said:
" @Red12b said:
" @RE_Player92 said:
" @Red12b said:
I kids are gonna grow up to do the same thing she did there's something wrong with the kids to being with.  Well ok, something wrong wtih the way parents raised their kids. Who honestly raises their kid like "hey, I'm not gonna waste my time on you, kid so.. Just do what your idol does, ok pumpkin?"  Kids have a brain too or well they do if they grew up with a "normal" family "
Most kids grow up in crappy families where parents do provide money, shelter, food, and clothing but don't provide time. Than the kids look up to "role models" like Miley Cyrus and buy and her stuff and imitate her. I wish kids had brains but most don't.  "
most kids don't know who she is since most kids are in china and india. 

if you want to talk statistics... 
#45 Edited by Sephiroth9997 (265 posts) -
@Everyones_A_Critic said:

"Oh God not pot! Please, anything but pot! Let her die face down in her own puke but for the love of Christ don't force us to see another one of the south's treasures be reduced to the dreaded devil's harvest!  On a more serious note: "I'm having a bad trip." lol. You don't trip on weed... "

My God, are you saying she's on shrooms too?   

Someone get this poor girl some orange juice!
#46 Posted by 9cupsoftea (654 posts) -

At least her music might improve.

#47 Posted by Damodar (1402 posts) -

MY FROSTED FLAKES!!! Just kidding... those aren't mine... *laughs*

#48 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4788 posts) -

WHO CARES?

And WHY do you care what some teenage girl gets up to?

#49 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -
@Jack268 said:
" @KaosAngel: Yeah she's been 18 since the day north Korea bombed south "
do you reckon it was in celebration?
#50 Posted by Jazz (2281 posts) -

I worked in criminal defence and I have no fucking idea what Dank is. 
I need to get a drug thesaurus. 
'So what did they get you for this time Eugene?' 
'Man, it was the dank maaan' 
'The whatnow?' 
'Dank, you know..the Skinny, shingleflints, the one eye'd pastrami, you know DANK!' 
 '......, can you mime it for me?'