• 52 results
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_A_Drain

True that. Although I never quite understood the meaning of 'hooting dickholes' it seems to fit well in regard to Kotaku.

I can't remember what article it was but i've only ever once seen an "Edit: I got it wrong sry" post, anything else they just update on the sly (and the case I corrected them, left a snide remark too) honestly they have way too much sway in the consumer field and if I was Capcom, I would've taken legal action after some of the things they implied about the Resi 5 multiplayer, and i'm not even interested in it at all.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By MrKlorox

Hope Tolito does what he can to pull Kotaku out of the pseudo-integrity mire.

@Scarabus: As a person who was once a bald fifteen year old, I sympathize with Tolito. We Balding Brethren must stick together.

The worst part about being bald at 15 is when ladies your own age think you're a creepy old pervert for flirting with them. The second worst thing is when older ladies are the only ones who will give you a second glance. Curiously that second point is also the best thing about balding at a young age. Quite a sad life.

darkjester74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By darkjester74

Kudos to him, its probably a net promotion for him a those are far and few between these days.