Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#251  Edited By Snail

Anyone here a Genesis fan?
From the 70's that is, the days of progressive Rock, when Peter Gabriel was part of the band.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#252  Edited By natetodamax

Does anyone here listen to Queens Of The Stone Age, or Eagles Of Death Metal? I feel like I'm alone :(

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#253  Edited By Snail
natetodamax said:
"Does anyone here listen to Queens Of The Stone Age, or Eagles Of Death Metal? I feel like I'm alone :( "
I believe you are alone.

Then again we do have a couple of members that enjoy heavy metal.
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#254  Edited By OmegaPirate
natetodamax said:
"Does anyone here listen to Queens Of The Stone Age, or Eagles Of Death Metal? I feel like I'm alone :(
"
I love QOTSA and EODM :) - Dath by sexy, Rated R and Songs for the deaf are a few of my fave albums :D
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#255  Edited By natetodamax
OmegaPirate said:
"natetodamax said:
"Does anyone here listen to Queens Of The Stone Age, or Eagles Of Death Metal? I feel like I'm alone :(
"
I love QOTSA and EODM :) - Dath by sexy, Rated R and Songs for the deaf are a few of my fave albums :D
"
*cheer*
SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#256  Edited By SikhCuz

i like The game - Big Dreams
Easy E -  Boys In The Hood
12 Stones  - Broken
NWA - Express Yourself
Young Jeezy - I Luv It
Linkin Park - In The End
Disturbed  - Indesrtuctible
ice Cube  - It Was A Good Day
Story Of The Year - Take Me Back
Underoath - Reinventing Your Exit

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#257  Edited By Linkyshinks

I' recently got the Prodigy's Invaders Must Die, which was released here in the UK on Monday last week. I got the deluxe version and am liking it a lot.  It's easily a return to form for me, there's much about it that harks back to their awesome first album, "Experience". What I like about the Prodigy is that they always seem to keep a finger on the pulse of what's happening musically here in the UK. This album continues their tradition of putting down experimental beats and fusing styles to create raw edgy music.  It's awesome album, if you have liked past albums you certainly have to get this. Thi8s is the first album of theirs I have got in ages, to be be frank I did not like the past few all that much.

Is anyone else a fan of theirs?, or electronic music in general, if so what do you listen to and what are your recommendations?

Ishkablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Ishkablaze

Im really big fan of Radiohead... infact im one of the people who thinks that OK Computer is always gonna be the best Record ever made by them (Even though In Rainbows And The Bends Are crazy good) So yeah.. what do you think about this? Is OK Computer their Best or You're liking In Rainbows more?