• 120 results
ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By ThePickle

I'm starting to attach the voice of Paul from Big Fan to these posts.

It's working out pretty well. Not to implicate anything about these users, it's just fun because all sports fans to me are that guy.

nemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By nemt

The season's already over as far as I'm concerned.

Also this:

yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#53  Edited By yevinorion

Well Brady & Co. just stomped my Dolphins. No surprise there, but considering we had a decently ranked defense last year that was supposed to be improved I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. Our offense was good, not great, but good. Chad Henne looked way better than last year. Why does one side of the ball have to regress so the other can progress? *sigh*

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By DocHaus

At least the Skins won, but Mendenhall's atrocious performance with the rest of the Steelers sunk my fantasy team this week.

Could it be that the Skins have a decent year? Hope springs eternal.

TheDoorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By TheDoorman

I love the bills :) cant wait for week 2

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Karl_Boss

I hope Detroit is the real deal this year because if not that week 1 loss looks bad for my Bucs.

Also, sign me up for this poll thing you're doing.

Michaelblack18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Michaelblack18

so proud and happy for my redskins week 2 should be as good for them as week 1 was with a dominating defense

MVP1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MVP1101

Here are my week 2 picks

• Sun 1:00 PM EST Games Buffalo, Detroit, Baltimore, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, NY Jets, Pittsburgh, Washington, Green Bay,
  • Sun 4:05 PM EST Games: Dallas, Denver, Houston, New England
  • Sun 8:20 PM EST Game: Philadelphia
  • Mon 8:30 PM EST Game: St. Louis
Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Commando

I'm a college football fan, but I watch NFL. I root for pretty much any team with a former Auburn player as a key player, but specifically the Panthers because Cam did so much for us last year.

But I doubt the Panthers can beat the Packers. It would be amazing if they did though!

QuistisTrepe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By QuistisTrepe

Wow, Bay Area football is fucking terrible this season.

chmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By chmod

So who do you guys like this week?

I'm really looking forward to Chicago at New Orleans. The Bears put a hurt on a similarly pass-heavy Falcons team last week.

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By emergency

@DyanRavis said:

I'm really looking forward to Chicago at New Orleans. The Bears put a hurt on a similarly pass-heavy Falcons team last week.

I'm looking for the steelers to come out and crush the seahawks in a fit of mike tomlin rage.

chmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By chmod

@emergency said:

@DyanRavis said:

I'm looking for the steelers to come out and crush the seahawks in a fit of mike tomlin rage.

Well, there is a fine line between drinking wine and squashing grapes.

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By emergency

@DyanRavis said:

@emergency said:

@DyanRavis said:

Well, there is a fine line between drinking wine and squashing grapes.

haha :D I seen that in the ESPN pre-game build up, oh mike tomlin.. :D

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By uniform

With the new season underway I'm getting into the routine of watching games again. Unfortunately I'm reminded of the terrible downside to watching the NFL. Constant commercials. This year's crop seems no less annoying than previous years. Maybe it's a local thing, but I keep seeing two variations on this Nissan Versa commercial almost every single break. I'm seeing these two commercials more than actual football. What's even going on in these commercials? What's with their wacky fashion sense and bizarre hairstyles? I'm just too old to understand.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#66  Edited By citizenkane

@DyanRavis said:

I also was looking forward to Chicago @ New Orleans, and the game didn't disappoint. ;)

chmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By chmod

@CitizenKane said:

@DyanRavis said:

I also was looking forward to Chicago @ New Orleans, and the game didn't disappoint. ;)

. . . If you're a fan of the Saints.

The Bears looked bad. Cutler could not escape that pass rush. Brees looked great, again. 6 touchdowns, almost 700 yards. This could be a (another) good season for New Orleans.

Joker369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Joker369

My Ravens looked really bad against the Titans. Really bad offensive play calling for the ravens, you have one of the best running backs in the league and you pass on first down 90% of the time...really?

QuistisTrepe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By QuistisTrepe

I @DyanRavis said:

@CitizenKane said:

@DyanRavis said:

The Bears looked bad. Cutler could not escape that pass rush. Brees looked great, again. 6 touchdowns, almost 700 yards. This could be a (another) good season for New Orleans.

I can't remember the last time I saw O-line play that bad. Cutler won't last the season at this rate.

QuistisTrepe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By QuistisTrepe

The Chiefs, what a mess they are. I'm still floored that they made the playoffs last season. I used to think the Bears, Bengals, and Dolphins were the worst run franchises in the league. I was wrong.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Doctorchimp

@QuistisTrepe said:

I @DyanRavis said:

@CitizenKane said:

@DyanRavis said:

I can't remember the last time I saw O-line play that bad. Cutler won't last the season at this rate.

I'm a bears fan...and the entire summer after the lockout I couldn't believe they weren't looking at their O-line or trying to get a real WR...and the management is still dreadful, I really haven't been in love with Lovie Smith and I didn't like Mike Martz when they brought him in. It's almost like Mike Martz is waiting for the Bears to flounder and he can finally be a head coach. The guy comes off as slimey to me.

And it's a real damn shame when Ron Rivera was on the hunt, they could have made all the right moves and hired him and gotten rid of Lovie as an apology for giving him up in the first place...

They looked fine at Atlanta, but New Orleans really exposed them. I can't even begin to speculate what Green Bay is going to do.

I know they got to the NFC championship last year, but I honestly expected them to get to the play-offs last year. This year I think the wheels are falling off.

I can't wait until the Chargers come to LA...

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Mercy_

Love my Pats <3

foghorn6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 33

#73  Edited By foghorn6

@QuistisTrepe: At least Jamaal Charles took out the Lions' mascot on the play he got hurt.

QuistisTrepe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By QuistisTrepe

@Doctorchimp said:

@QuistisTrepe said:

I @DyanRavis said:

@CitizenKane said:

@DyanRavis said:

I'm a bears fan...and the entire summer after the lockout I couldn't believe they weren't looking at their O-line or trying to get a real WR...and the management is still dreadful, I really haven't been in love with Lovie Smith and I didn't like Mike Martz when they brought him in. It's almost like Mike Martz is waiting for the Bears to flounder and he can finally be a head coach. The guy comes off as slimey to me.

And it's a real damn shame when Ron Rivera was on the hunt, they could have made all the right moves and hired him and gotten rid of Lovie as an apology for giving him up in the first place...

They looked fine at Atlanta, but New Orleans really exposed them. I can't even begin to speculate what Green Bay is going to do.

I know they got to the NFC championship last year, but I honestly expected them to get to the play-offs last year. This year I think the wheels are falling off.

I can't wait until the Chargers come to LA...

It's painful being a Bears fan watching this failboat of a franchise sputter around like it does. The lack of a new contract for Matt Forte is unfathomable. They can't develop young talent to save their lives. A franchise QB, forget it. Whenever some sports channel or article does a comparison with the Bears starting QB's throughout the Favre years with the Packers, it makes me want to weep.

trypio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By trypio

Poor Jags they got killed by the Jets =( and I'm really looking forward to the Bills and Patriots game.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Example1013

Thanks for reminding me, I need to switch in the Saints' D. They completely outperformed the Pats Weeks 1 and 2 against ostensibly more difficult opponents, and I'm not getting burned a third time.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#77  Edited By citizenkane

Buffalo is not to be fucked with.

shinigami420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By shinigami420

Man American football is so dumb

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By PeasantAbuse

@CitizenKane said:

Yeah, that was pretty insane.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Doctorchimp

@shinigami420 said:

Man American football is so dumb

Hey look everyone! I found a moron.

@CitizenKane said:

What the fuck did I watch? That team is hungry.

And now time for the bears to hobble into half-time...and then get blown out and destroyed in the second half.

Clay Matthews manhandling the O-Line singlehanded is tough to watch.

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 177

User Lists: 6

#81  Edited By MikeinSC

@CitizenKane said:

No joke. Who knew Fitzpatrick had skills?

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SlightConfuse

another collapse by the vikings ,i don't think i can take another one next week.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By shadows_kill

Great start this Sunday for sure! Sad to see my Colts being the night game.... hopefully Collins can do something.....

admachina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#84  Edited By admachina

HOW ABOUT MY LIONS!

Down 20 at half and win in OT?

UNREAL!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mercy_

Way to fucking go, Pats.

Four interceptions after a great first quarter. When has that happened before? Seems he made up for how amazing he performed last game.

And good job literally dropping the ball, Ochocinco. I'm sure that totally helped matters.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SlightConfuse
@MikeinSC: 

fitzpatrick has been underrateed becasue he was in cinicnatti for a long  time, it like matt cassell a few years ago
DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#87  Edited By DocHaus

I didn't think the Browns were gonna pull it off without Peyton Hillis (how often do you hear a football player being sidelined on gameday with strep throat?), but they somehow managed to beat the fins today.

Now I hope that the Skins can come out on top on Monday and make it 3-0.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#88  Edited By BoG
@admachina said:

HOW ABOUT MY LIONS!

Down 20 at half and win in OT?

UNREAL!

Almost more unreal than a 3-0 Lions team is a Lions fan! 
You deserve a little love after all these years.
j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By j3ffro919

Ignoring the Giants/Eagles game every morning game was a single possession win...can't remember the last time I've seen that. Lots of good (or bad) football being played this week.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By uniform

Great game by the Bills. Not to take anything away from what they did today, but that result was all about the Patriots having a total meltdown. Welker and that Pats O-Line played a fantastic game. Unfortunately for them, Brady made some poor throws and decisions. The absence of Chung made the Patriots' glaring weakness (D) even more apparent. This is what happens when you're incredibly strong on one side of the ball, yet incredibly anemic on the other. A couple mistakes by your QB, you're done. The Pats will win many games this season at the expense of teams that can't keep up with them on the scoreboard, Buffalo showed they're not one of those teams. 

Good to see teams that have been mediocre for so damn long finally having some success. Bravo, Buffalo and Detroit. I'm really excited about this season, and I hope to see more breaks from the usual same teams dominating the league.

byterunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By byterunner

whoop whoop, go panthers. finnally getting that Double-U!

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#92  Edited By Cwaff

Can't believe I took Welker off my fantasy team this week :(

j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By j3ffro919

@Cwaff: Ouch...if it makes you feel any better I started CJ Spiller (-.4 points) over Daniel Thomas (19 points) to lose by 5. So unbelievably stupid.

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 177

#94  Edited By MikeinSC

@slightconfuse said:

@MikeinSC: fitzpatrick has been underrateed becasue he was in cinicnatti for a long time, it like matt cassell a few years ago

He didn't blow me away last season, but he's been rock-solid and consistent this season. The defense is doing enough and the running attack is remarkably effective. I'd like to see less "Let's come from about 3 TD down" --- but it is great to see that they can pull it off. Fitzpatrick has been terrific this season.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Example1013

FRED JACKSON. THAT IS ALL.

TheDoorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TheDoorman

Its so nice being a buffalo fan, I feel as if I've been rewarded with a victory after all those years of being a fan and having horrible seasons. honestly though the bills have a great offense we've scored 30+ points in all three games. Who would've guessed this after our lackluster preseason? I sure as hell didn't see it coming.

TheDoorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By TheDoorman

@Example1013: I know right i have him started in my fantasy team 2nd straight week with over 20 points. he has 22 this week

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Example1013

@TheDoorman said:

@Example1013: I know right i have him started in my fantasy team 2nd straight week with over 20 points. he has 22 this week

He was a goddamn steal in my league. I drafted him like third round in a 12-member league (36th player overall) and he's like top 3 RB this season. He's actually doing better than Adrian Peterson, who went first overall.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Karl_Boss

I find it crazy that both the Bills and the Lions are 3-0.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By SlightConfuse

What is going on with the steelers, the colts are a woundd animal and they are struggling to beat them. I wonder if farve is going to comeout  of retirment to play for the colts because painter is not cutting it.