Ramblings

OphliaHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Edited By OphliaHuntress

So.... Today was very eventful.... I pretty much was awakened by that evil sun and it's infernal shining ( I have NO curtains in my bloody window because I went crazy in a cleaning frenzy and sent them back to get cleaned)  Which caused me nothing but, more crazy-ness. So me, my fiance, and his parents spent the day deciding whether or not to go to a movie (we left at about 5:30PM and ate dinner then went to the 7:30PM showing of Taken - Great movie, go see it. but, not with a girl or someone who is prone to crying..... It deals with some heavy shit.)

Anyway, the only thing I have as far as "interesting" to-do's is maybe a trip to DC tomorrow to see the museums. woot. I think we might forgo the art to see space museum-type nonsense.  *pout* But, I'd rather see art. lol

I have to turn in.  I have early classes tomorrow.

Sayonara

Becca

OphliaHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By OphliaHuntress

So.... Today was very eventful.... I pretty much was awakened by that evil sun and it's infernal shining ( I have NO curtains in my bloody window because I went crazy in a cleaning frenzy and sent them back to get cleaned)  Which caused me nothing but, more crazy-ness. So me, my fiance, and his parents spent the day deciding whether or not to go to a movie (we left at about 5:30PM and ate dinner then went to the 7:30PM showing of Taken - Great movie, go see it. but, not with a girl or someone who is prone to crying..... It deals with some heavy shit.)

Anyway, the only thing I have as far as "interesting" to-do's is maybe a trip to DC tomorrow to see the museums. woot. I think we might forgo the art to see space museum-type nonsense.  *pout* But, I'd rather see art. lol

Sayonara

Becca

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax
OphliaHuntress said:
"So.... Today was very eventful.... I pretty much was awakened by that evil sun and it's infernal shining ( I have NO curtains in my bloody window because I went crazy in a cleaning frenzy and sent them back to get cleaned)  Which caused me nothing but, more crazy-ness. So me, my fiance, and his parents spent the day deciding whether or not to go to a movie (we left at about 5:30PM and ate dinner then went to the 7:30PM showing of Taken - Great movie, go see it. but, not with a girl or someone who is prone to crying..... It deals with some heavy shit.)

Sayonara

Becca"
THERES A GIRL ON TEH INTARWEBZ?

*head explodes*
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By auspiciousqueue

Brave soul not to have curtains. 

Hmm.. Anything with Liam Neeson I must see.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac
natetodamax said:
"OphliaHuntress said:
"So.... Today was very eventful.... I pretty much was awakened by that evil sun and it's infernal shining ( I have NO curtains in my bloody window because I went crazy in a cleaning frenzy and sent them back to get cleaned)  Which caused me nothing but, more crazy-ness. So me, my fiance, and his parents spent the day deciding whether or not to go to a movie (we left at about 5:30PM and ate dinner then went to the 7:30PM showing of Taken - Great movie, go see it. but, not with a girl or someone who is prone to crying..... It deals with some heavy shit.)

Sayonara

Becca"

*head explodes*"
Funny. I thought the exact same thing.
Have fun at those museums. Museums are a blast.
OphliaHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OphliaHuntress
Arkthemaniac said:
"natetodamax said:
"OphliaHuntress said:

Sayonara

Becca"

*head explodes*"
Funny. I thought the exact same thing.
Have fun at those museums. Museums are a blast.
"
Yes, there are girls online doing things besides posting slutty pictures or messing around on Myspace. lolz. 
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Claude

I'm a vampire... or a zombie... I don't like light either way. Damn you sun... not another day, I just went to bed.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Milkman
natetodamax said:
"OphliaHuntress said:

Sayonara

Becca"

*head explodes*"
Not anymore...
OphliaHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OphliaHuntress

o.0    wow. Why is it that whenever I post something on here I usually cause someone's head to explode or a simultaneous jizz-fest?

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By Heartagram

This is the fiance  yep I'm hitting that