• 83 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Frohman (146 posts) -

 http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah-palin-confuses-whos-on-our-side-in-northsouth-korea/
 
Is it true? And will they create a league of evil?
I for one hope so. After Monsanto (probably the most evil company in the world) bought shares in Black Water, I can imagine that all evil will eventually join one force, one single evil entity.
 
Hmm, I think they already have a name for this. It's like, revelations or something?

#2 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

ffs

Online
#3 Posted by Frohman (146 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" ffs "
Apt response.
#4 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

here's the thing, it's not that bad that she is deluded enough to think she can run for the leader of the free world, it's that some people want her to, 
 
 
that is fucking scary.

Online
#5 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -

Oh wow. God,..OH GOD. I can't...what the.....And am I somewhat aware there are people in a position of voting power in the United States that this woman is well-suited and fit to hold the position of President? Is that...that's true isn't? I'm not making that up?
#6 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -

This is why we "love" Sarah Palin.

#7 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

If it came from anyone else, I would assume a simple slip of the tongue. It happens to the best of us.

#8 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -

Sarah Palin - Maverick.

#9 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@nintendoeats:  
BS  
she wants to run for the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD!  
Online
#10 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
 
I feel like the US Government has become the world's large and overpowered but retarded child that the rest of the world needs to pat on the head and reassure from time to time while correcting their mistakes before they fuck up too much stuff.

#11 Posted by Frohman (146 posts) -
@nintendoeats said:
" If it came from anyone else, I would assume a simple slip of the tongue. It happens to the best of us. "
It's moreso that this happens constantly. Sure, every so often every leader has a slip of the tongue, and everyone does make fun of them, but then it goes away. Sarah on the other hand says something stupid, everyone makes fun of it, then it goes away, but then she says something stupid again.
#12 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

And people want her to be president...

#13 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

I think it was most likely a slip of the tongue. Albeit a slightly horrifying one.

Moderator
#14 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
" I think it was most likely a slip of the tongue. Albeit a slightly horrifying one. "
This. Get over it people.
#15 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -
@Frohman said:
" @nintendoeats said:
" If it came from anyone else, I would assume a simple slip of the tongue. It happens to the best of us. "
It's moreso that this happens constantly. Sure, every so often every leader has a slip of the tongue, and everyone does make fun of them, but then it goes away. Sarah on the other hand says something stupid, everyone makes fun of it, then it goes away, but then she says something stupid again. "
Hence the phrase "if it came from anyone else"
#16 Posted by Animasta (14692 posts) -
@Inkerman said:
" U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!  I feel like the US Government has become the world's large and overpowered but retarded child that the rest of the world needs to pat on the head and reassure from time to time while correcting their mistakes before they fuck up too much stuff. "
Obama isn't retarded, at least...
#17 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -
@Laketown said:
" @Inkerman said:
" U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!  I feel like the US Government has become the world's large and overpowered but retarded child that the rest of the world needs to pat on the head and reassure from time to time while correcting their mistakes before they fuck up too much stuff. "
Obama isn't retarded, at least... "
Yes but he hasn't really done anything to over that retarded America stereotype. He really hasn't been as much a coup for international relations as everybody thought he would.
#18 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -
@GlenTennis said:
" And people want her to be president... "
Fortunately, not many people.
#19 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" @Inkerman said:
" U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!  I feel like the US Government has become the world's large and overpowered but retarded child that the rest of the world needs to pat on the head and reassure from time to time while correcting their mistakes before they fuck up too much stuff. "
Palin isn't part of the US government. Retard. "
Wow, really fighting the stereotype of a belligerent ignorant American there.
 
I know Palin isn't part of the Government, but she represents a movement which is and is growing in power. Considering you guys elected a similarly mentally challenged individual twice before, had a brief spell with somebody who at the very least wasn't completely moronic, suddenly realised he might just be too sensible for you, and now there's a movement pushing for an even more retarded person to be in power, and I would say a majority who at least want a change in Government back to the political party and policies of the aforementioned mentally challenged individual.
 
Perhaps my comment needs rephrasing, so let me clarify;
 
You're entire political system and politic behaves like a retarded child who over the past 15 years had done virtually nothing but fuck up other countries with it's own retardation.
#20 Posted by Brendan (7813 posts) -

Meh, it was a simple slip of the tongue, she does that all the time.  We just forgot how hilarious it was. 
#21 Posted by Vinny_Says (5709 posts) -

she would be the aquaman of the league of super evil.

#22 Edited by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
I can see you've given this a lot of thought Inkerman. You deserve to be taken seriously. 
#23 Posted by h83r (470 posts) -

I feel that Matt Damon was absolutely spot-on with his questions regarding Sarah Palin. Everyone should see this at least once for knowledge. Then you can go on and keep seeing it however many times as you prefer for comedic effect, since it has ample amounts of it.

#24 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" here's the thing, it's not that bad that she is deluded enough to think she can run for the leader of the free world, it's that some people want her to,   that is fucking scary. "
I agree.
#25 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Flintstones is historical canon.

#26 Posted by President_Barackbar (3462 posts) -
@ComradeKritstov said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
" I think it was most likely a slip of the tongue. Albeit a slightly horrifying one. "
This. Get over it people. "
Well, since I haven't heard it, I can't make a judgment call. However, seeing as she doesn't have a good track record with knowing what the hell she's talking about, I start to wonder...
#27 Posted by Akeldama (4248 posts) -
@ComradeKritstov said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
" I think it was most likely a slip of the tongue. Albeit a slightly horrifying one. "
This. Get over it people. "
Did you even read the article? Even if it was just a slip of the tongue, what followed was flat out embarrassing.  
 
"  S "she knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting."
#28 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -
@Akeldama said:
" @ComradeKritstov said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
" I think it was most likely a slip of the tongue. Albeit a slightly horrifying one. "
This. Get over it people. "
Did you even read the article? Even if it was just a slip of the tongue, what followed was flat out embarrassing.   "  S "she knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting." "
Sorry, I should clarify. By "it" I mean Palin. I'm so tired of all the attention everyone is giving her.
#29 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@nintendoeats said:
" If it came from anyone else, I would assume a simple slip of the tongue. It happens to the best of us. "
It wasn't a slip of the tongue because she didn't correct herself.  McCain corrected her.  She is fucking mind numbingly ignorant.
#30 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -
@Frohman said:
"  http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah-palin-confuses-whos-on-our-side-in-northsouth-korea/ "
  
#31 Posted by kelbear (496 posts) -
@Frohman:  
 
Uh as much as I'd love to dump on Palin. This isn't really a great opportunity to do so. She knows which side is which, she starts off talking about about sanctioning North Korea in the first place, she just flubbed her words in the next sentence, and didn't need the host to point out which side is which. There are plenty of better flaws/mistakes to point out.
#32 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -
@Inkerman said:
" @ryanwho said:
" @Inkerman said:
" U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!  I feel like the US Government has become the world's large and overpowered but retarded child that the rest of the world needs to pat on the head and reassure from time to time while correcting their mistakes before they fuck up too much stuff. "
Palin isn't part of the US government. Retard. "
Wow, really fighting the stereotype of a belligerent ignorant American there.
 
I know Palin isn't part of the Government, but she represents a movement which is and is growing in power. Considering you guys elected a similarly mentally challenged individual twice before, had a brief spell with somebody who at the very least wasn't completely moronic, suddenly realised he might just be too sensible for you, and now there's a movement pushing for an even more retarded person to be in power, and I would say a majority who at least want a change in Government back to the political party and policies of the aforementioned mentally challenged individual.
 
Perhaps my comment needs rephrasing, so let me clarify;
 
You're entire political system and politic behaves like a retarded child who over the past 15 years had done virtually nothing but fuck up other countries with it's own retardation. "
and here we go.......
#33 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

I don't know which is more sad. Her, or her blind followers. Either way, I can only say... Sigh, America.

#34 Edited by RsistncE (4496 posts) -
@Red12b said:

" here's the thing, it's not that bad that she is deluded enough to think she can run for the leader of the free world, it's that some people want her to,   that is fucking scary. "

According to recent approval polls she is viewed FAVOURABLY BY 46% OF AMERICANS. 
 
WHAT THE FUCK. 
 
America are you this fucking stupid? Like honestly, even hyperbole couldn't have made a wild jab at this horrific reality. 
 
Picture a large executive desk with a big red button labelled "LAUNCH". Now picture THIS lady sitting behind the desk wondering what she is going to have for "LUNCH".   
 

 I rest my case.
#35 Edited by Suicidal_SNiper (949 posts) -

Maybe the news is leaving out information and putting a spin on it but from what I've been reading there's no possible way where you could agree with what North Korea did... So obviously it was a slip of the tongue... or at least I hope so.

#36 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -
@Akeldama said:
"She knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting."
I love you America, don't ever change.
#37 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

This just proves that the US went retarded due to the fact that they want her to run for presidency.

#38 Posted by The_Tolman (433 posts) -
@jmrwacko said:
" @GlenTennis said:
" And people want her to be president... "
Fortunately, not many people. "
She only has about 12% of the Republican party supporting her. Unfortunately my father is part of that 12%. 
#39 Posted by Cubic (171 posts) -

This was just a slip of the tongue, even if a slightly worrying one since she of all people should be intimately familiar with this topic. It's really sad that so many people support her, but it's just a problem with poor political education in most Western countries. In Britain we have the same problem, we elect people who think its wrong for poor people to procreate, and America elects people who don't know the name of the country they're bombing.

#40 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

She's kind of attractive though.
 
What?

#41 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
@foggel said:
" She's kind of attractive though.  What? "

#42 Posted by gamefreak9 (2359 posts) -

I'm not that involved in America's politics, but i have a good understanding of general politics, glad the Financial Times agreed with me today that America's involvement will create tension(which i predicted yesterday). Anyways, i don't actually buy this media portrait of Sarah Palin, i did see a youtube clip that looked like she was ignorant but it could have been just a mistake, everyone makes mistakes. And this source seems to be brutally biased, i am sure she is not as ignorant as you guys think she is. (with my first sentence i am trying to imply that this could be a possible response to cool off China)

#43 Posted by Meltbrain (2971 posts) -

She's as thick as a bag of bricks. How does someone like that get into politics?

#44 Posted by hunkaburningluv (568 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" here's the thing, it's not that bad that she is deluded enough to think she can run for the leader of the free world, it's that some people want her to,   that is fucking scary. "
it seriously is man, she's a fucking retard 
#45 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...so let me get this straight, Palin will just do the direct opposite of the secret muslim and not even realize she's going too extreme?

#46 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

She's not an enemy of the state, she's just an idiot.

#47 Posted by jakob187 (21675 posts) -

Goddamit.  Can we just get Ron Paul in office already?  For fuck's sake...

#48 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@ch13696 said:
" This just proves that the US went retarded due to the fact that they want her to run for presidency. "
I'm praying English is your second language. 
#49 Posted by RYNO9881 (625 posts) -

Just the way she continued talking after she said North Korea and the guy then correcting her makes me think it wasn't a slip of the tongue. But maybe it was, who knows.

#50 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" @ch13696 said:
" This just proves that the US went retarded due to the fact that they want her to run for presidency. "
I'm praying English is your second language.  "
Are you correcting my grammar or are you saying I shouldn't bad mouth most Americans.