• 82 results
Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Frohman

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah-palin-confuses-whos-on-our-side-in-northsouth-korea/

Is it true? And will they create a league of evil?
I for one hope so. After Monsanto (probably the most evil company in the world) bought shares in Black Water, I can imagine that all evil will eventually join one force, one single evil entity.

Hmm, I think they already have a name for this. It's like, revelations or something?

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Red12b

ffs

Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Frohman
@Red12b said:
" ffs "
Apt response.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Red12b

here's the thing, it's not that bad that she is deluded enough to think she can run for the leader of the free world, it's that some people want her to, 

that is fucking scary.

Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Rayfield

Oh wow. God,..OH GOD. I can't...what the.....And am I somewhat aware there are people in a position of voting power in the United States that this woman is well-suited and fit to hold the position of President? Is that...that's true isn't? I'm not making that up?
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6  Edited By damnboyadvance

This is why we "love" Sarah Palin.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By nintendoeats

If it came from anyone else, I would assume a simple slip of the tongue. It happens to the best of us.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By demontium

Sarah Palin - Maverick.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Red12b
@nintendoeats:  
BS  
she wants to run for the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD!  
inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By inkerman

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

I feel like the US Government has become the world's large and overpowered but retarded child that the rest of the world needs to pat on the head and reassure from time to time while correcting their mistakes before they fuck up too much stuff.

Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Frohman
@nintendoeats said:
" If it came from anyone else, I would assume a simple slip of the tongue. It happens to the best of us. "
It's moreso that this happens constantly. Sure, every so often every leader has a slip of the tongue, and everyone does make fun of them, but then it goes away. Sarah on the other hand says something stupid, everyone makes fun of it, then it goes away, but then she says something stupid again.
benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By benpack

And people want her to be president...

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#13  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I think it was most likely a slip of the tongue. Albeit a slightly horrifying one.

Avatar image for comradekritstov
ComradeKritstov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ComradeKritstov
@Gamer_152 said:
" I think it was most likely a slip of the tongue. Albeit a slightly horrifying one. "
This. Get over it people.
nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nintendoeats
@Frohman said:
" @nintendoeats said:
" If it came from anyone else, I would assume a simple slip of the tongue. It happens to the best of us. "
It's moreso that this happens constantly. Sure, every so often every leader has a slip of the tongue, and everyone does make fun of them, but then it goes away. Sarah on the other hand says something stupid, everyone makes fun of it, then it goes away, but then she says something stupid again. "
Hence the phrase "if it came from anyone else"
Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Animasta
@Inkerman said:
" U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!  I feel like the US Government has become the world's large and overpowered but retarded child that the rest of the world needs to pat on the head and reassure from time to time while correcting their mistakes before they fuck up too much stuff. "
Obama isn't retarded, at least...
inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By inkerman
@Laketown said:
" @Inkerman said:
" U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!  I feel like the US Government has become the world's large and overpowered but retarded child that the rest of the world needs to pat on the head and reassure from time to time while correcting their mistakes before they fuck up too much stuff. "
Obama isn't retarded, at least... "
Yes but he hasn't really done anything to over that retarded America stereotype. He really hasn't been as much a coup for international relations as everybody thought he would.
jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jmrwacko
@GlenTennis said:
" And people want her to be president... "
Fortunately, not many people.
inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By inkerman
@ryanwho said:
" @Inkerman said:
Palin isn't part of the US government. Retard. "
Wow, really fighting the stereotype of a belligerent ignorant American there.

I know Palin isn't part of the Government, but she represents a movement which is and is growing in power. Considering you guys elected a similarly mentally challenged individual twice before, had a brief spell with somebody who at the very least wasn't completely moronic, suddenly realised he might just be too sensible for you, and now there's a movement pushing for an even more retarded person to be in power, and I would say a majority who at least want a change in Government back to the political party and policies of the aforementioned mentally challenged individual.

Perhaps my comment needs rephrasing, so let me clarify;

You're entire political system and politic behaves like a retarded child who over the past 15 years had done virtually nothing but fuck up other countries with it's own retardation.
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By Brendan

Meh, it was a simple slip of the tongue, she does that all the time.  We just forgot how hilarious it was. 
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#21  Edited By Vinny_Says

she would be the aquaman of the league of super evil.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By ryanwho
I can see you've given this a lot of thought Inkerman. You deserve to be taken seriously. 
Aounslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Aounslaught

I feel that Matt Damon was absolutely spot-on with his questions regarding Sarah Palin. Everyone should see this at least once for knowledge. Then you can go on and keep seeing it however many times as you prefer for comedic effect, since it has ample amounts of it.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BraveToaster
@Red12b said:
" here's the thing, it's not that bad that she is deluded enough to think she can run for the leader of the free world, it's that some people want her to,   that is fucking scary. "
I agree.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ryanwho

Flintstones is historical canon.

Avatar image for president_barackbar
President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComradeKritstov said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
" I think it was most likely a slip of the tongue. Albeit a slightly horrifying one. "
This. Get over it people. "
Well, since I haven't heard it, I can't make a judgment call. However, seeing as she doesn't have a good track record with knowing what the hell she's talking about, I start to wonder...
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Akeldama
@ComradeKritstov said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
Did you even read the article? Even if it was just a slip of the tongue, what followed was flat out embarrassing.  

"  S "she knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting."
Avatar image for comradekritstov
ComradeKritstov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ComradeKritstov
@Akeldama said:
" @ComradeKritstov said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
Did you even read the article? Even if it was just a slip of the tongue, what followed was flat out embarrassing.   "  S "she knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting." "
Sorry, I should clarify. By "it" I mean Palin. I'm so tired of all the attention everyone is giving her.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@nintendoeats said:
It wasn't a slip of the tongue because she didn't correct herself.  McCain corrected her.  She is fucking mind numbingly ignorant.
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pinworm45
@Frohman said:
"  http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah-palin-confuses-whos-on-our-side-in-northsouth-korea/ "

kelbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kelbear
@Frohman:  

Uh as much as I'd love to dump on Palin. This isn't really a great opportunity to do so. She knows which side is which, she starts off talking about about sanctioning North Korea in the first place, she just flubbed her words in the next sentence, and didn't need the host to point out which side is which. There are plenty of better flaws/mistakes to point out.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Inkerman said:
" @ryanwho said:
" @Inkerman said:
Palin isn't part of the US government. Retard. "
Wow, really fighting the stereotype of a belligerent ignorant American there.

I know Palin isn't part of the Government, but she represents a movement which is and is growing in power. Considering you guys elected a similarly mentally challenged individual twice before, had a brief spell with somebody who at the very least wasn't completely moronic, suddenly realised he might just be too sensible for you, and now there's a movement pushing for an even more retarded person to be in power, and I would say a majority who at least want a change in Government back to the political party and policies of the aforementioned mentally challenged individual.

Perhaps my comment needs rephrasing, so let me clarify;

You're entire political system and politic behaves like a retarded child who over the past 15 years had done virtually nothing but fuck up other countries with it's own retardation. "
and here we go.......
valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By valrog

I don't know which is more sad. Her, or her blind followers. Either way, I can only say... Sigh, America.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RsistncE
@Red12b said:

" here's the thing, it's not that bad that she is deluded enough to think she can run for the leader of the free world, it's that some people want her to,   that is fucking scary. "

According to recent approval polls she is viewed FAVOURABLY BY 46% OF AMERICANS. 

WHAT THE FUCK. 

America are you this fucking stupid? Like honestly, even hyperbole couldn't have made a wild jab at this horrific reality. 

Picture a large executive desk with a big red button labelled "LAUNCH". Now picture THIS lady sitting behind the desk wondering what she is going to have for "LUNCH".   

I rest my case.
 I rest my case.
Avatar image for suicidal_sniper
Suicidal_SNiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Suicidal_SNiper

Maybe the news is leaving out information and putting a spin on it but from what I've been reading there's no possible way where you could agree with what North Korea did... So obviously it was a slip of the tongue... or at least I hope so.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RsistncE
@Akeldama said:
"She knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting."
I love you America, don't ever change.
ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#37  Edited By ch13696

This just proves that the US went retarded due to the fact that they want her to run for presidency.

The_Tolman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Tolman
@jmrwacko said:
" @GlenTennis said:
" And people want her to be president... "
Fortunately, not many people. "
She only has about 12% of the Republican party supporting her. Unfortunately my father is part of that 12%. 
foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By foggel

She's kind of attractive though.

What?

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OmegaPirate
@foggel said:
" She's kind of attractive though.  What? "

No Caption Provided
gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gamefreak9

I'm not that involved in America's politics, but i have a good understanding of general politics, glad the Financial Times agreed with me today that America's involvement will create tension(which i predicted yesterday). Anyways, i don't actually buy this media portrait of Sarah Palin, i did see a youtube clip that looked like she was ignorant but it could have been just a mistake, everyone makes mistakes. And this source seems to be brutally biased, i am sure she is not as ignorant as you guys think she is. (with my first sentence i am trying to imply that this could be a possible response to cool off China)

Avatar image for hunkaburningluv
hunkaburningluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By hunkaburningluv
@Red12b said:
it seriously is man, she's a fucking retard 
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#45  Edited By KaosAngel

...so let me get this straight, Palin will just do the direct opposite of the secret muslim and not even realize she's going too extreme?

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#46  Edited By Skald

She's not an enemy of the state, she's just an idiot.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#47  Edited By jakob187

Goddamit.  Can we just get Ron Paul in office already?  For fuck's sake...

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ryanwho
@ch13696 said:
" This just proves that the US went retarded due to the fact that they want her to run for presidency. "
I'm praying English is your second language. 
ryno9881

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ryno9881

Just the way she continued talking after she said North Korea and the guy then correcting her makes me think it wasn't a slip of the tongue. But maybe it was, who knows.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#50  Edited By ch13696
@ryanwho said:
" @ch13696 said:
" This just proves that the US went retarded due to the fact that they want her to run for presidency. "
I'm praying English is your second language.  "
Are you correcting my grammar or are you saying I shouldn't bad mouth most Americans.