• 63 results
AFunGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AFunGuy  Online

So I just learned about something called the "mcgangbang" which is where you go to Mcdonalds and ask for it by name. When you do they put a McChicken in between a double cheeseburger. What other amazing secrets have I been missing out on!?

cyraxible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cyraxible

You don't get that if you ask for it. That's when you buy both and make it yourself.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

@cyraxible said:

You don't get that if you ask for it. That's when you buy both and make it yourself.

Certain establishments will do it for you, just like certain Burger Kings will whip up a Regicide on demand.

AFunGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AFunGuy  Online

Damn, I knew it was too good to be true. I was hoping there was this secret world of delectable dishes.

AFunGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AFunGuy  Online

@Video_Game_King: What's the regicide?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BraveToaster

If you're really rude to the angsty teenager who works at Taco Bell, he'll spit in your Mountain Dew free of charge.

Daneian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By Daneian

The most famous one in California I can think of is In-N-Out's Animal Style burger that gets you a ton of grilled onions.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Grimhild

I don't have nearly enough trust of fast food employees to even humor the idea of getting a "secret" menu item.

But I don't eat fast food anyway, so my opinion doesn't count for much.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Video_Game_King

@AFunGuy said:

@Video_Game_King: What's the regicide?

It's best if you find out on your own.

thebadnews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thebadnews

It may not be on the same level, but the Taco Time's around where I live don't advertise the "Churro" on their menus anywhere. It's basically a sugar coated dough stick that's been deep fried. :D :D

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By OllyOxenFree
@thebadnews said:
It may not be on the same level, but the Taco Time's around where I live don't advertise the "Churro" on their menus anywhere. It's basically a sugar coated dough stick that's been deep fried. :D :D
Show me the bastard who does not know what a churro is already. I'll shove that shit down their throat.
MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MikeGosot
@OllyOxenFree said:
@thebadnews said:
Show me the bastard who does not know what a churro is already. I'll shove that shit down their throat.
I said the same thing talking about coxinhas, but i guess they are not so well know outside of Brazil.
kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By kindgineer

I know the Burger King near us still has Chicken Fries even though they "discontinued" them.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#14  Edited By pyromagnestir

@ck1nd: Oh man, that sounds very risky. I wouldn't want to order anything discontinued by a fast food joint that one rogue place is still selling.

@MikeGosot said:

@OllyOxenFree said:
@thebadnews said:
I said the same thing talking about coxinhas, but i guess they are not so well know outside of Brazil.

I don't what either of those things are. Well, now I know what churros are, but I didn't before. Although I'd at least heard of churros before, but only because of this site and the other former whiskey media sites.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By dichemstys

Doesnt count as secret, but at Burger King I ordered a Whopper with a vegan burger instead of the beef patty. They looked at me like I was crazy and couldn't ring it up.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By Dagbiker

@cyraxible said:

Hes lying, this man has never been layed on a couch and had meat sauce all over him. You go right up to that 20 year old spanish speaking woman and ask for your McGangBang. Im sure after you yell it across the busy McDonalds for the 5th time, she will eventually hear what you meant. And deliver.

spartanlolz92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spartanlolz92

@Daneian said:

The most famous one in California I can think of is In-N-Out's Animal Style burger that gets you a ton of grilled onions.

^^^^ hell yes IN-N-OUT its what a hamburgers all about

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MikeGosot
@pyromagnestir: Coxinhas are these little things:

No Caption Provided
There is chicken meat inside them! And sometimes chicken WITH CHEESE! It's a typical brazilian food, and you can find it easily around here. In Max Payne 3, in the last stages, the cops have a bunch of them laying around.
pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#19  Edited By pyromagnestir

@MikeGosot: That sounds like something I would very much enjoy. I don't know where I'd find them in Massachusetts, though.

GJSmitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GJSmitty

If you ask for a Tacodilla at Taco Bell then they'll give you a taco with a slice from a quesadilla in it. It's pretty great, you should try it.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zelyre

Years and years ago, back in the late 90's, early 2000's, Portillo's did not have the chocolate cake shake on the menu. It's a chocolate shake with their house cake blended in to it.

Jamba Juice is supposed to have an extensive secret menu. They can make drinks that taste like gummy bears and star bursts.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MikeGosot
@pyromagnestir: When my grandma went to the US, the thing she missed the most was the Brazilian food. Here, you can find coxinhas in EVERY FUCKING BAR... And when she entered a bar and asked for one, the guy was like "You're already drunk, i see.". So, uhn, i don't know where you can find them in Massachusetts, but if you visit Brazil, be sure to eat one! And eat our BBQ too! It's great!

No Caption Provided
smitty86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By smitty86

Jamba Juice - Pink Star

Dear god it is amazing.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Barrock
CatsAkimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By CatsAkimbo

@GJSmitty said:

If you ask for a Tacodilla at Taco Bell then they'll give you a taco with a slice from a quesadilla in it. It's pretty great, you should try it.

The few times I go to Taco Bell I still order a "Cheesy Gordita Crunch," which hasn't been on the menu for years, but is still delicious. I think that if Taco Bell has ever made an item, they still have the ingredients to make it and can probably still make it for you.

LD50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LD50

@MikeGosot said:

No Caption Provided
There is chicken meat inside them! And sometimes chicken WITH CHEESE! It's a typical brazilian food, and you can find it easily around here. In Max Payne 3, in the last stages, the cops have a bunch of them laying around.

I think the U.S. has these in the form of a "McNugget", I could be wrong.

I printed out the BBQ picture from your other post and ate it.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MikeGosot
@LD50: McNuggets are more crispy, waaaay more crispy.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By Milkman

Pretty sure this only really exists at In-N-Out. The chances of some pimple faced 16 year old cashier at McDonald's knowing what the hell you're talking about seems extremely slim. 

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hunter5024

Sometimes I get a rodeo burger from Burger King. I don't think I've ever actually seen it on the menu. Also I can occasionally get them to give me half fries half onion rings.

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By Lunar_Aura

Most establishments around me can barely get the things ON the menu right. I'm not trusting them with some "secret" menu.

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Grissefar

You can buy certain magazines at some convenience stores that lets you order the special items. Also, if you befriend some restaurant keepers such as the ramen guy, they will let you order special items in addition to the special heat move in the area. This can only be done with Akiyama.

Bubbly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bubbly

@Zelyre said:

Years and years ago, back in the late 90's, early 2000's, Portillo's did not have the chocolate cake shake on the menu. It's a chocolate shake with their house cake blended in to it.

Jamba Juice is supposed to have an extensive secret menu. They can make drinks that taste like gummy bears and star bursts.

Whenever I go to Jamba Juice I always get a "White Gummy Bear".

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

In my head I had this picture of a menu card with a "This recipe is locked, please level up/gather more receipts/fight the managerboss to unlock this" on some of the choices.

Don't got much of that here that I know of, I usually ask them to ditch the pickles on the rare occasion that I get a hamburger however, not that they ever listen.

Vodun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vodun

@MikeGosot said:

No Caption Provided

Jesus that looks horrible...horribly awesome!

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ajamafalous
@CatsAkimbo  said: 

@GJSmitty said:

The few times I go to Taco Bell I still order a "Cheesy Gordita Crunch," which hasn't been on the menu for years, but is still delicious. I think that if Taco Bell has ever made an item, they still have the ingredients to make it and can probably still make it for you.

Every Taco Bell I've ever gone to (and I go relatively often) has the Cheesy Gordita Crunch on the menu. I order it literally every time.  

Here, I even looked it up on their website.   

@cyraxible said:

I've never had one myself but my roommate gets the fairly often, and he's never had an issue with them not knowing what he was talking about.
Patman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Patman99

A&W does not advertise their "Whistle Dog", at least on their drive-thru menu, and it is pretty good. Hotdog + Cheese + Relish + Bacon. Really good with a little bit of ketchup and mustard.

jtman54179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jtman54179

@Hunter5024: That and their floats.... love their floats

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#38  Edited By MistaSparkle

@MikeGosot said:

@OllyOxenFree said:
@thebadnews said:

Moving to San Francisco in a month, and I'm totally excited to try out all the Brazillian restaurants there to see if they can make coxinhas like my vovo.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

I still get McDonalds to make me Big Xtra's. They're absolutely delicious and I have no idea why they were ever removed from the menu.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DrPockets000

I ask for the No Thanks at Taco Bell and they give me the secret Nothing menu item, then I leave and eat somewhere that isn't going to violate my small intestine. 

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tim_the_corsair

I can't believe you guys hit up fast food joints so often that you know about stuff on a secr-

...oh who am I kidding, I totally believe it /continues nomming McDonalds Double Pounder

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#42  Edited By StarvingGamer

Baja Fresh has a burrito called the Dos Manos that used to be a menu item but was taken off something like 6 or 7 years ago I think. You can still ask for it and it's basically a big ass burrito for like $9 that usually ends up being my lunch and dinner.

kumquat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kumquat
mtcantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mtcantor

@Grissefar said:

You can buy certain magazines at some convenience stores that lets you order the special items. Also, if you befriend some restaurant keepers such as the ramen guy, they will let you order special items in addition to the special heat move in the area. This can only be done with Akiyama.

While you are at it, you can pick up an advertisement for Ameba Pig. I bet the ladies at the hostess club would love hearing about that!

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Aetheldod

@GJSmitty: In Mexico a tacodilla (sigh -_-) is called a gringa .....

deadmoscow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By deadmoscow

Sometimes Jimmy John's will make you an "Ark." It's got two of every animal on the menu (double bacon, double turkey, etc)

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#47  Edited By eroticfishcake

Isn't that just customisation rather then ordering a "secret" dish at any establishment? I dunno, I haven't had any fast food in what feels like a few years since I generally cook my own meals but next time I'm in whatever fast food joint I'll ask for some randomly made up name with some stupid phrase and see what they'll make.

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Unilad

All I know is, The chinese down below me on 1st & 59th cook anything you want, no matter whether its on the menu or not. That is pretty awesome.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#49  Edited By jakob187

There was a local burger joint that had a burger named after my friend. It was called the Justin: four beef patties, two slices of cheese, and hot sauce basted on toasted buns with hot sauce on the burger patties.

He doesn't have the sense of smell, so he had no clue just how much like death it smelled.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#50  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

@jakob187: If you add certain brands of hot sauce (particularly wing sauce) to a hamburger when it's grilling, it smells and tastes amazing. If you throw in some grilled onions on top of it, you will kill your stomach but it's so damn good.