• 135 results
cnlmullen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By cnlmullen

I quit about a year ago but I used to smoke Marlboro Reds. Sometimes I liked the Al Capone Cigarillos you can find in most convenience stores.  

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By damnboyadvance

That's essentially what it is; poison.

Do candy cigarettes count?

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Oldirtybearon

I used to smoke a national brand in Canada (Du Maurier), but to be honest I didn't like them that much. I switched over to a local brand my cousin introduced me to called Sago. They taste so much better than the other cigarettes I've had (including Marlboro and Dunhills), so I think I'm going to stick with these. That and they're like $4.25 a pack, $30.75 a carton. The other brands like Du Maurier have gone up in cost to $11.50 a pack over the past few years.  

Yeah, I know, when will the persecution end?

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By yakov456

11.50? God damn, people in Japan are losing their shit because they just went up to like 3.50 a pack.

Jumanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jumanji
No Caption Provided
Smoked for 5 years, quit a year and a half ago. Best thing I ever did. Even when I feel my life is in the utter shits, I still feel great about not smoking. I have my sense of smell, I have energy, I can think hard about a problem for more than 30 seconds without fiending, got a lot more $$$ in my pocket, etc.
yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By yakov456

I smoke like 2 cigs a week, it blows my mind how someone can smoke a pack in a day. How do your lungs feel at the end of the day, how do you even find the time to smoke 20 in a day, Christ almighty.

Zajtalan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Zajtalan

No Caption Provided
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By eroticfishcake

No Caption Provided
Been smoking these fellas for about three years. They're smaller and lighter then usual cigars so you can smoke these more then your usual traditional cigars. A little pricey but a ten pack is enough to last me for about three days.
habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By habster3
@zombie2011 said:
" @habster3 said:
" @Osaladin said:
" @habster3 said:
"

I don't smoke.

"
"Smokers, what's your posion?" "
I knew that was the name of the thread did you seriously think non-smokers would not respond to this thread anyway? "
So when you see a gay bar, do you feel the need to go inside and announce to everyone that you are not gay.  "
Fuck no; that's a different story. This is a forum; not a building, afterall. Besides, this certainly isn't the first time someone's done this in a forum; it happens all the time, actually.
ned_perfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ned_perfel
@Halz said:
" I enjoy a Swedish smokeless tobacco called snus. Scandinavian people will know what I'm talking about. I also smoke "socially", like with other people and in parties but not regularily. The snus I use is mostly of the General brand, and I mostly smoke Lucky Strike and Marlboro.  "
Snus is awesome.  Except now to get Snus delivered to you in the US you have to be home during UPS delivery hours, which consequently are the exact same hours I'm at work:   :(
Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Druminator

Been smoking Camel for a few years now. Thinking of switching it up or just quitting.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By crusader8463

No Caption Provided
When I was a stupid kid I would steal some from my mother and smoke them at school. She always smoked Player's Light, but I loved Menthol myself. 

I only smoked for like a month before I noticed my breathing was getting bad so I stopped. Despite only doing it for that long, the years of second hand smoke from my mother is what does it I think, I get the odd craving for a smoke like once every 6 months or so. I couldn't imagine if I smoked all my life what it would be like.

Now as a stupid adult I have too many other vices that cost money to afford something as expensive as smoking. Video games take up all my money as it is.
Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#63  Edited By Vonocourt
@ComradeKhan said:
" @Vonocourt said:
" Ehh, camel crush. It's what near everyone smokes in my group of friends, so it's just a habit now. "
Do you crush 'em right away, halfway through, or not at all?.. I'm not a fan of menthols but every time I bummed a cigarette from someone who had Camel Crushes I couldn't help but pop it half way in - just cuz i could : ) "
I alternate, though I do tend to crush it before I light it a bit more.
Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Mcfart
@ComradeKhan said:
" Weed... Just marijuana now... I quit smoking cigarettes about two years ago but when I did I smoked American Spirits. For my first few years I was smoking P-Funks (Parliaments) but for probably the last year and a half of my cig days it was all American Spirits - less carcinogens and they last waaayyyyyyy longer, each Spirit is like smoking two of any other brand... But I quit cold turkey (well not completely cold because I still have the warm loving embrace of mary jane - she's so fiiiine.) "
Pot is like modern day tobacco. Once pot is legalized, tobacco companies will cry.
GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By GunnBjorn
@Mcfart said:
" @ComradeKhan said:
" Weed... Just marijuana now... I quit smoking cigarettes about two years ago but when I did I smoked American Spirits. For my first few years I was smoking P-Funks (Parliaments) but for probably the last year and a half of my cig days it was all American Spirits - less carcinogens and they last waaayyyyyyy longer, each Spirit is like smoking two of any other brand... But I quit cold turkey (well not completely cold because I still have the warm loving embrace of mary jane - she's so fiiiine.) "
Pot is like modern day tobacco. Once pot is legalized, tobacco companies will cry. "

Pot is already legalized in the Netherlands. I don't smoke it, since I'm prone to addiction.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I don't smoke cigarettes but I do smoke Cigars once every blue moon but haven't had one in at least 2 months since starting Muay Thai.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#67  Edited By Claude

Less hack with the sack. Roll your own.
Less hack with the sack. Roll your own.

skadbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By skadbob

Back in college when I was in my indie phase I would try different cigarettes, but nowadays I just smoke because I need to function. I definitely don't have the time to roll. When I was in the States it went from Luckies > Reds > Marlboro/Camel Lights. It's hard to find Camels in Asia, so now it's usually Dunhill/Marlboro/Mild Seven Lights when I'm in Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Singapore. Marlboros tend to have insane promotions like free butane lighters and shinier packaging. There are Camels in Japan but they taste different from American Camels so I just stick to Mild Sevens when I'm there (or whatever they're pushing at the local convenience stores that look reasonable and have the nicotine/tar levels I need). 

Going to China takes some preparation. Even in Shanghai I can never find familiar brands so I usually buy 4-6 cartons of Marlboro Lights before I leave the airport. At 2 packs a day, they run out quickly, and if I'm still stuck in China, I usually go for the Zhongnanhai. 

Lesson, kids, you can save a decent amount of money from not smoking. Like... about $300 a month.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Vonocourt
@Mcfart said:
" @ComradeKhan said:
Pot is like modern day tobacco. Once pot is legalized, tobacco companies will cry. "
It's gonna be a tough time to get it legalize. Just think. most dealers will not want it to get legalize because no one would buy it from them anymore.
McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By McGhee

I smoke cigars every once in a while and a pipe with even less frequency. I view cigars as being a better choice than cigarettes for a few reasons: 

1. You don't inhale, so no lung problems. If you are inhaling then you are doing it wrong and you're going to fuck your lungs up. 
2. They're damned expensive. I've become very good at finding the best cigar for my buck, but to get even a decent cigar you are going to spend at least five bucks a pop. Even if you have an addictive personality then you won't be able to afford it. It becomes an occasional luxury rather than a daily need like cigarettes. 
3. A whole lot of nicatine. I've smoked a cigar that was so strong that it felt like a mild pot buzz. 
3B. A whole lot of nicatine. If you smoke too much you are going to get sick. This means most aren't going to be smoking multiple cigars a day. Obviously the more you smoke the more likely you are to get mouth or throat cancer. 
4. Cigar culture: Go and hang out at a cigar store. Smoke and talk with the people that come in to sit. The most interesting discussions I've ever had have been while smoking a cigar. 

As I said, cigars do have the draw back that you can get mouth or throat cancer, but at a rate of one or two cigars a week my understanding is that you have nothing to really worry about. Whereas if you become a heavy cigarette smoker the health problems down the road are a near certainty. I would say the same thing if you started smoking one or more cigars every day. 

My point is that the act of smoking cigarettes becomes a daily, repetitive habit. While cigars, by the their nature in what I've described, promote occasional indulgence. 

/end sermon

kzeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By kzeni
@CactusJack said:
" @Pumer: Good Choice.  When I was smoking, I smoked Turkish Royals. I quit cold turkey about 3 years ago.  I thought I was going to snap the first week, but after that, smooth sailing. "
Same here with Turkish Royals, but quit cold turkey more recently. Great on your part to keep off of it.
pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By pwnasaurus

i don't smoke, except when intoxicated and thats usually a cigar. but only real men smoke Marlboro with the filter ripped off.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By DrPockets000

I need to try these Spirits. 

I smoke Reds.  I am not addicted, I just have one every few days if I need to relax, but I never feel like I need one.

ComradeKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ComradeKhan
@Mcfart said:
" @ComradeKhan said:
Pot is like modern day tobacco. Once pot is legalized, tobacco companies will cry.  
Yeah. Or they will try to get in on it somehow... Prepackaged Marlboro or Camel brand joints maybe.
ComradeKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ComradeKhan
@Vonocourt: My cousin lives in LA and has her prescription card so she can get weed "legally" from the clubs but instead she still just goes to her same old dealer and gets it illegally because she says "he's just a really nice guy and has great bud". So even though she can get it the legal way she prefers to just go to her dealer.. But the card is still nice to have incase the cops try to give her any trouble.. So who knows? Dealers could still hold a % of the market for people that want to get it the old fashioned way.. Personally i'd go to the Kush Club and stock up on some THC lollipops and cookies.
rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76  Edited By rjaylee

I consume these pretty exclusively. You Americans still can't get these legally, I think.  I only crave them when drinking, so I don't go through them that quickly which is good.

NuDimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#77  Edited By NuDimon

Marlboro reds when I'm partying. Usually roll mah own wit sum good ol' Petterøe's blanding 3.

No Caption Provided
cid798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By cid798

I'm not a regular smoker by any means, I dip (Timber Wolf Longcut Mint) but those limited release Marlboro's they put out a while back around christmas time, some special blend I think it had a number related like 23 or 27. I smoked 2 packs in the span of one outing at a pool hall back when you could smoke inside. Outside of that I like the Bugler kits for rolling your own cigarettes. 

Found it:        via:  http://www.trinketsandtrash.org/exhibitpast/feature2.htm

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By penguindust

I quit 2 years ago but when I did it was Salem Kings.  I also enjoyed a couple of other menthol brands sold primarily in tobacco shops like Dunhill and Sobraine.   In my youth I was a bit more reckless so my brand of choice was Lucky Strike unfiltered.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Coombs

Edit: 
@drag said:

" @Osaladin: Only complete tools smoke clove cigarettes  "

Oh god, 
They taste like Christmas, 
Seriously it's like smoking a fucking Fruitcake
Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Goly
@Pumer said:
"
No Caption Provided
I started smoking these a few months ago, and god do I love them.  The tobacco is aged in whiskey barrels and then blessed by a high priest or some shit, and they taste absolutely glorious.  I can't smoke another brand since I switched to the Spirits, everything else just tastes like dirty asshole now. "
If it was sold in Europe I think it would probably get me back smoking.
oatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By oatz
@jakob187 said:
" @Halz said:

" I enjoy a Swedish smokeless tobacco called snus. Scandinavian people will know what I'm talking about. I also smoke "socially", like with other people and in parties but not regularily. The snus I use is mostly of the General brand, and I mostly smoke Lucky Strike and Marlboro.  "

Americans know what snus is.  Camel and Marlboro have been producing it for smokers because of the bans on smoking in bars and public places and all that crazy shit.  The problem is that Camel and Marlboro use a half-and-half mix of fire-treated and sugar-treated, leading to carcinogens in the tobacco and...of course...making it cancerous. 

I really wish I could get some good Swedish snus.  That shit is so boss.  "
Wow, they really do that? 

Up to 20 % of Swedish males consume snus, yet we still have one of the lowest lung cancer rates in the world. I don't do snus, but it would probably be healthier for me than smoking. Makes your teeth yellower though, which is something my vain self fears.
dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#83  Edited By dichemstys

Never smoked a cigarette but I do enjoy the occasional J.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Karl_Boss

Djarum Black Menthol

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Karl_Boss
@ComradeKhan said:
" @Vonocourt said:
" Ehh, camel crush. It's what near everyone smokes in my group of friends, so it's just a habit now. "
Do you crush 'em right away, halfway through, or not at all?.. I'm not a fan of menthols but every time I bummed a cigarette from someone who had Camel Crushes I couldn't help but pop it half way in - just cuz i could : ) "
When I smoked crushes I always crushed them right away.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Red12b
@Coombs said:

"  

Edit: 

@drag

said:

" @Osaladin: Only complete tools smoke clove cigarettes  "

Oh god, They taste like Christmas, Seriously it's like smoking a fucking Fruitcake "
ha agreed. 

Peter Stuyvesant's when I smoke a cigarette (Which is a rare occurrence now, after work on a Friday Arvo with a pint, or Sunday with a Black Coffee)  
And sometimes when I feel like a Cigar and a Scotch I occasionally smoke some Cigars, or when there is a special occasion,  

Being of the age where you have to start taking care of your body is a bitch let me tell ya...
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Red12b

Benson & Hedges aren't bad either.

faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By faustyn

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
also weed.
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#89  Edited By RichardLOlson

I smoke Marlboro Reds, Camel Wides, and Lucky Strikes.

CactusJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CactusJack
@KZeni:
Thanks man.  Way to go on quitting, as well.  I would say the first week was the worst, but after about a month or so, I didn't even think about smoking anymore.  I had to stop because I was coaching kids (13-16), and one of them saw me smoking before a practice.  Talk about feeling like an ass. 

Also, I can now swim and run without dying.  A definite plus.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By iam3green

i don't smoke but if i do i would smoke cigars. i got my dad black N milds i smoked those. pretty funny as most black people those are the things to smoke.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Karl_Boss
@iam3green said:
" i don't smoke but if i do i would smoke cigars. i got my dad black N milds i smoked those. pretty funny as most black people those are the things to smoke. "
Black N Milds are ghetto as fuck.
x_XJules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#93  Edited By x_XJules

I quit smoking about 6 months ago. BUT, I used to smoke Camel Lights. I really loved Lucky Lights but they stopped selling them in my area years ago so I switched to Camels. I've always been a fan of light cigarettes, for some reason my lungs just couldn't handle regular (I would get the worst most unattractive smoker's cough). 

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By iam3green
@Unknown_Pleasures said:
" @iam3green said:
" i don't smoke but if i do i would smoke cigars. i got my dad black N milds i smoked those. pretty funny as most black people those are the things to smoke. "
Black N Milds are ghetto as fuck. "
yeah they are. it was funny when my dad saw those. if you go to a city you will see a lot of those filter plastic things on the ground.
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Karl_Boss
@iam3green said:
" @Unknown_Pleasures said:
" @iam3green said:
Black N Milds are ghetto as fuck. "
yeah they are. it was funny when my dad saw those. if you go to a city you will see a lot of those filter plastic things on the ground. "
Yeah I see those stupid filters everywhere. especially on my college's campus.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By AhmadMetallic
        +     
DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DrPockets000
@Ahmad_Metallic: Oh, I LOVE me some hookah.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@DrPockets000 said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic: Oh, I LOVE me some hookah. "
i spent the last 3 days practicing blowing smoke rings and now my throat hurts as fuck.. also my room stinks of tobacco :(
DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By DrPockets000
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @DrPockets000 said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic: Oh, I LOVE me some hookah. "
i spent the last 3 days practicing blowing smoke rings and now my throat hurts as fuck.. also my room stinks of tobacco :( "
I feel your pain.  In one night I went through 6 bowls.  I'll never do that again.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@DrPockets000: my cousin and 4 of his friends did 26 overnight. he barely spoke for an entire week :P