So we visit Toys R Us

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Steve_Ramirez

It was an awesome day. Going to Toys R Us with friends is always entertaining, especially if the the guy working the Game kiosk section is a complete douche. He bragged about how he gets yearly invitations to E3. Not to mention, he convinced daniel to not get Assassin's Creed 2 by saying, "That game is garbage." If you listen carefully he says this at around 3:17.  Also my friend Alex wins a Betty Boop plushy from a claw machine.  

Details for those interested in knowing about the context of certain segments of the video: 

00:00 : I mess around with props and my friend chelsea rips me a new one. I respond by calling her, "The bitch from the east."  
00:45 : We convince daniel not to buy Monsters Vs Aliens 
01:12 : Hannah Montana! 
01:19 : Rock Band, I confuse Selena Gomez for that Icarly bitch from Nickelodeon.
01:42 : Alex tries to convince us to get Uncharted 1 so that we get a richer understanding of the story in Uncharted 2.  
02:03 : Chelsea has trouble describing that she wants an FM tuner for her Ipod touch. 
02:18 : Jalapenis! 
02:30 : FM tuner is too expensive, Alex and Chelsea can't wait for Final Fantasy 13 versus, I make fun of the douche clerk that gets invited to E3   
02:51 : Alex tells us that he lost King of Fighters 12...  
03:17 : Douche clerk! 
03:27 :Wii Fit case so that others know that we have a  Wii Fit without actually having one. 

The rest is self explanatory. We get excited about the claw machine just outside the entrance of Toys R Us.  

Note: Don't ask about the Adam Lambert chapter segments... 

~Steve 
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

It was an awesome day. Going to Toys R Us with friends is always entertaining, especially if the the guy working the Game kiosk section is a complete douche. He bragged about how he gets yearly invitations to E3. Not to mention, he convinced daniel to not get Assassin's Creed 2 by saying, "That game is garbage." If you listen carefully he says this at around 3:17.  Also my friend Alex wins a Betty Boop plushy from a claw machine.  

Details for those interested in knowing about the context of certain segments of the video: 

00:00 : I mess around with props and my friend chelsea rips me a new one. I respond by calling her, "The bitch from the east."  
00:45 : We convince daniel not to buy Monsters Vs Aliens 
01:12 : Hannah Montana! 
01:19 : Rock Band, I confuse Selena Gomez for that Icarly bitch from Nickelodeon.
01:42 : Alex tries to convince us to get Uncharted 1 so that we get a richer understanding of the story in Uncharted 2.  
02:03 : Chelsea has trouble describing that she wants an FM tuner for her Ipod touch. 
02:18 : Jalapenis! 
02:30 : FM tuner is too expensive, Alex and Chelsea can't wait for Final Fantasy 13 versus, I make fun of the douche clerk that gets invited to E3   
02:51 : Alex tells us that he lost King of Fighters 12...  
03:17 : Douche clerk! 
03:27 :Wii Fit case so that others know that we have a  Wii Fit without actually having one. 

The rest is self explanatory. We get excited about the claw machine just outside the entrance of Toys R Us.  

Note: Don't ask about the Adam Lambert chapter segments... 

~Steve 
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By damnboyadvance

Dumb clerk. Can't even do his job right. Isn't his job to convince you TO get it?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

lol. I wish my Toys-R-Us was that fun. Mine's all run down and ghetto.

mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mrfizzy

I havent been to a toys'r'us for years. They went bankrupt in Australia about 10 years ago, theyve only made a return in about the last 5 years or so. 

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Ryax

the clerk... is a dumb ass

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero

My speakers are broke, so I didn't bother watching it, though I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it ends with the clerk getting punched in the face. Dude, Assassin's Creed 2 is garbage? This guy is out of his element.

Oh, and dude, you better watch what you say about iCarly around these parts. I won't tolerate that kind of ridiculous trashtalk, dude. And for the record, iCarly is on Nickelodeon, and it's an awesome show. Disney's shows, on the other hand, are freaking awful. Get your stuff straight, player.

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Steve_Ramirez
@TheGreatGuero said:
" My speakers are broke, so I didn't bother watching it, though I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it ends with the clerk getting punched in the face. Dude, Assassin's Creed 2 is garbage? This guy is out of his element.  Oh, and dude, you better watch what you say about iCarly around these parts. I won't tolerate that kind of ridiculous trashtalk, dude. And for the record, iCarly is on Nickelodeon, and it's an awesome show. Disney's shows, on the other hand, are freaking awful. Get your stuff straight, player. "  
Haha,  didn't realize Icarly was on Nick. 
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By natetodamax

Toys R Us have good deals sometimes (I got Mass Effect 2 for $34) but their methods are stupid. When we went to get ME2, there was a sign in front of it saying we could get it for X% off, but the clerk said it didn't start until the next day. Stupid.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By c1337us
@mrfizzy said:
" I havent been to a toys'r'us for years. They went bankrupt in Australia about 10 years ago, theyve only made a return in about the last 5 years or so.  "
Toys R Us have always been around in Perth. If anything they are just becoming obselete here. The awesome one in the CBD got closed a few years back now its just another arcade with another food court and has the third EB and JBHiFi within two minutes walk of each other. Really disapointing to see they way that thing went. The Cannington one used to be alright as well, you could quite often pick up awesome bargains there from the games kiosk but now its a run down heap of crap and I am suprised it's still doing business. The only other I know of is a Mirrabooka but I haven't been there for years so I don't know if it still exists.
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Red

Clerk is a tool, but Assassin's Creed 2 is garbage. 

BOOM!

Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Daryl

Ok.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iam3green

sounds, like a fun. i don't think i have been TOYS R US. they have cool things there.

roofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By roofy

man u r sew kewl!

btw you look like mr fils-aime

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By handlas

didn't see anything with a "douche clerk" like everyone is proclaiming....where is this?  Sorry for not sitting through the entire vid of you and your friends wandering around Toys R Us.  I don't get why this is even posted tbh.  I see threads get closed left and right for youtube spam....is this not the very definition of that?  Or apparently I'm just oblivious.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By artofwar420

That was entertaining AND educational.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

Totally need to go crash our local Toy T Us with my friends... I bet we would end up breaking stuff though. Man I haven't been there in ages.

Highly entertaining Lemon, always enjoy watching you and Daniel's videos :)

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RetroIce4
  JALAPENIS.
  JALAPENIS.
Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#18  Edited By Trilogy
@Red said:

" Clerk is a tool, but Assassin's Creed 2 is garbage.    BOOM! "

You're garbage.

And your mom is garbage because we both know that's what you were going to say next.

DOUBLE BOOM AKA BOOM BOOM!
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Red
@Trilogy said:
" @Red said:
" Clerk is a tool, but Assassin's Creed 2 is garbage.    BOOM! "
You're garbage.  And you're mom is garbage because we both know that's what you were going to say next.  DOUBLE BOOM AKA BOOM BOOM! "
No, no. You're garbage for not being able to use "your" when needed. 

TRIPLE BOOM!
Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By Trilogy
@Red said:

No, no. You're garbage for not being able to use "your" when needed.   TRIPLE BOOM! "

I got it right 1/2 times. 

That makes me half garbage while you are still 1 whole garbage. 

BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!
apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#21  Edited By apathylad
@handlas said:
" didn't see anything with a "douche clerk" like everyone is proclaiming....where is this?  Sorry for not sitting through the entire vid of you and your friends wandering around Toys R Us.  I don't get why this is even posted tbh.  I see threads get closed left and right for youtube spam....is this not the very definition of that?  Or apparently I'm just oblivious. "
Supposedly it's not considered youtube spam if there is some commentary or discussion that goes along with the video.
ScrappyDoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ScrappyDoo
@Red said:
" Clerk is a tool, but Assassin's Creed 2 is garbage. "
It really is just garbage. Destructoid's review explains it pretty well, so I'm just going to say that it's one of the most boring, repetitive, irritating games I've played recently. 4.5/10.
apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#23  Edited By apathylad
@ScrappyDoo said:
" @Red said:
" Clerk is a tool, but Assassin's Creed 2 is garbage. "
It really is just garbage. Destructoid's review explains it pretty well, so I'm just going to say that it's one of the most boring, repetitive, irritating games I've played recently. 4.5/10. "
I didn't like the first game (neither did EGM and other sources), but I thought the second game addressed these issues...
OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#24  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Fun times lol.

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CharkeeFarlee

When you guys were trying to get the crab off the side of the machine,
i laughed so hard x]

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By MetalGearSunny

What the hell is with those Adam Lambert inserts??

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Wow, i have not been to Toys R Us in years.