Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

Edited By Tireyo

This all happened yesterday.

I woke up in a very cranky mood. Everything at college was at a fast pace and frustrating. It was hard to keep up with the accounting notes because the professor was going over it rather quick. Human Resource class was nerve racking because I had to do a presentation on discrimination. Not the best speaker. Now that's not too bad, but when it comes down to Oral Communications class, I had to take a very hard test. I pretty much know that I failed that test because some of the things on the test weren't in the text book, and we have never gone over some of the material. I got so afraid and angry that the test would make me go to the resort of withdrawing from the class. When I got done with the test, I went to business law. I threw my books on the desk, dropped my back-pack abruptly on the floor. My friend said, "I can't believe you did that!" I said, "I can't believe it either" and I left the room. One of the students chased after me to see if I was ok, which was weird. I told him what was going on, and he made me laugh a little. I went back into the room and apologized for my behavior. I wasn't ok though because I was still upset with knowing that I failed my test. My blood pressure was up, and from my head to my eyes I could felt this big ball of heat. 

When I left college, I told mom what happened. She got mad at me because I didn't control my anger, then she told me that I was due for a flu shot. So I went to the doctor to get the flu shot, and almost passed out twice. I did end up on the floor, and there came a time where I couldn't see a thing with my eyes open.  

When we left the doctor, dad called my mom and told her something that made her berserk, and she made me scared because of the massive yelling and the look in her eyes. When mom isn't happy, no one is in this family. Oh boy, she lost it too. She did forgive me though, but was mad at my dad..

Anyways, as the day went on, I suffered from a bad headache because I still didn't get over the test and class. I felt like a big loser because I didn't control my anger, and so I have felt bad all evening. I just hate the thought of withdrawing from a class. My eyes felt like they were burning for the rest of the day, and I didn't get to my college work when I needed to.

Well, that's all. May not sound like a bad day to you, but it really was a bad day.

It's still having a little affect on me today because I'm really tired, and I just found out that my Accounting assignment is due tomorrow, and she (the professor) didn't get the assignment posted on the college website until sometime yesterday. I didn't see the assignment until today, and it's in four parts. So, am I stressed out? You bet that I am.

Anyways, that is enough about what I'm going through. I would like you all to answer this question, Have you ever had a bad day? If so, please share what happened. If you have any questions or comments for me, it might take me a little while to answer. I'll see you all later, and until next time.

-Ty

**Update: I got done with Accounting within only 2 hours!! Wow, I'm good. Now I have to do 4 chapter quizzes containing 25 questions each in Human Resources. Isn't THAT nice!?! : - /

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tireyo

This all happened yesterday.

I woke up in a very cranky mood. Everything at college was at a fast pace and frustrating. It was hard to keep up with the accounting notes because the professor was going over it rather quick. Human Resource class was nerve racking because I had to do a presentation on discrimination. Not the best speaker. Now that's not too bad, but when it comes down to Oral Communications class, I had to take a very hard test. I pretty much know that I failed that test because some of the things on the test weren't in the text book, and we have never gone over some of the material. I got so afraid and angry that the test would make me go to the resort of withdrawing from the class. When I got done with the test, I went to business law. I threw my books on the desk, dropped my back-pack abruptly on the floor. My friend said, "I can't believe you did that!" I said, "I can't believe it either" and I left the room. One of the students chased after me to see if I was ok, which was weird. I told him what was going on, and he made me laugh a little. I went back into the room and apologized for my behavior. I wasn't ok though because I was still upset with knowing that I failed my test. My blood pressure was up, and from my head to my eyes I could felt this big ball of heat. 

When I left college, I told mom what happened. She got mad at me because I didn't control my anger, then she told me that I was due for a flu shot. So I went to the doctor to get the flu shot, and almost passed out twice. I did end up on the floor, and there came a time where I couldn't see a thing with my eyes open.  

When we left the doctor, dad called my mom and told her something that made her berserk, and she made me scared because of the massive yelling and the look in her eyes. When mom isn't happy, no one is in this family. Oh boy, she lost it too. She did forgive me though, but was mad at my dad..

Anyways, as the day went on, I suffered from a bad headache because I still didn't get over the test and class. I felt like a big loser because I didn't control my anger, and so I have felt bad all evening. I just hate the thought of withdrawing from a class. My eyes felt like they were burning for the rest of the day, and I didn't get to my college work when I needed to.

Well, that's all. May not sound like a bad day to you, but it really was a bad day.

It's still having a little affect on me today because I'm really tired, and I just found out that my Accounting assignment is due tomorrow, and she (the professor) didn't get the assignment posted on the college website until sometime yesterday. I didn't see the assignment until today, and it's in four parts. So, am I stressed out? You bet that I am.

Anyways, that is enough about what I'm going through. I would like you all to answer this question, Have you ever had a bad day? If so, please share what happened. If you have any questions or comments for me, it might take me a little while to answer. I'll see you all later, and until next time.

-Ty

**Update: I got done with Accounting within only 2 hours!! Wow, I'm good. Now I have to do 4 chapter quizzes containing 25 questions each in Human Resources. Isn't THAT nice!?! : - /

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Virago

woooowwww dude. i understand the college crap. that sucks.

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

I hope you have a better day today and just remember that in the end things always get better : )

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

fUCK cOLLEGE!!!!!!

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Everyone has bad days. I don't blame you for getting mad at all. But the whole flu shot thing....wut?

thefreshmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By thefreshmaker

Man, that sounds absolutely terrible.  I am in college myself, and have also had incredibly frustrating and stressful days; but none quite that bad.  Best of luck to you, I hope you find a weekend or something to try and unwind. 

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By eroticfishcake

Well they do sell terrible tea at my college so every day is a bad day (though not on your scale). Ah you'll be grand anyway. I've defintely had shitty days, especially around exam time.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By super_machine

Wow that sucks. I had a bad day about a month ago. I was leaving a buddies house on a Sunday because I stayed over to go to a field party another friend has every year. I aso brought my dog with me because she is easy to travel with. Sunday morning rolls by and its like 95 degrees and sunny outside. My buddy had to help work on his parents house and took off early. I just stayed and locked up the place when I was ready to leave. I got into my car and it was dead. So I called my friend and he had his mom stop by to give me a jump. It worked and I got on my way. At this point I noticed my car was starting to die again when I came to a stop light so I dropped it into N and revved the engine to keep the RPMs from falling to low. I still had about 20 miles to drive so I stayed on the gas the whole way. Well, I got all the way to the express way where I would be home free since its a straight shot with no more traffic lights.  I had to stop at one final traffic light to turn onto the freeway (this light is on the bridge that crosses the freeway). The light turns green and the two cars in front of me start going, I drop it from N to D and then the Ass hole in front of me stops for no reason, then slowly starts driving again. By this time it was too late for me to rev my engine and put it back to N, and my car died. Right there on a bridge in the middle of a left turn lane. I got stuck for about an hour waiting for the tow truck in 95 degree heat with no AC, no emergency lights, with my dog over heating. Finally the tow truck shows up, thats like $60 and the repair for my car cost another $150. On top of that, it was sunday and I had to just leave my car at the repair shop and hope they could fit me in on Monday. Oh and I had to mow my lawn when I got home, awesome day.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tireyo
@OutOfBounds9000: College is important for me, even though it's killing me slowly each day.

@Virago: Yep. No kidding.

@ValkyrieGoddess: I hope it all does get better too.

@Metal_Gear_Sunny: I don't like needles, and I was stressed out and had nothing to eat, so I nearly passed out.

@TheFreshmaker: Thanks. I've been enjoying The Sims 3 here and there, and being on Giantbomb helps me unwind.

@eroticfishcake: I don't know a person yet who likes exams. My college serves all kinds of things like coffee, cappuccino, soft drinks, water and more but that don't help!! : - P

@super_machine: Oh boy, that was pretty bad. I got another bad day that I could probably share, but I don't want to go back and talk about that. It was scary.
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By eroticfishcake
@Tireyo643: There is a student bar beside my block so you can always drown your sorrows there! I have a slight allergy to alcohol though so I'm not even good at that. I do like a good pint of cider though. (Bulmer's Cider Baby!)
Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aurelito

I always have a bad day when I find out another father was raping his own daughter.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tireyo
@eroticfishcake: That is pretty funny! I haven't even heard of a student bar near a college! : - P
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By eroticfishcake
@Tireyo643: Don't all colleges serve alcohol or have at least one bar? I probably have to point out that I live Ireland (though I'm actually a chinky myself). We have a reputation for...inebriation. There's not many drunks on campus though (they're all in your local pubs after nine o'clock). The drinking age is 18 here afterall whereas America is 21 so I can see why they don't have student bars. Excuse the ingnorance.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tireyo

Mine don't! I live in the the U.S.A. : - P

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By Pie

I had to go outside tooday, it was a drag man..........

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crunchUK

What does college mean as an american term exactly? 

oh and by the way, if you're underage (even though 21 is a joke, it's no wonder half the USA are god fearing halfwits... germany is the way forwards guys!!) just get some alchoholo illicitly and unwind with that

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tireyo
@Pie: Wow, such a tragedy! 

@crunchUK: Alcohol does not and will not help me unwind!! : - P
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By Pie
@crunchUK said:
" What does college mean as an american term exactly?   oh and by the way, if you're underage (even though 21 is a joke, it's no wonder half the USA are god fearing halfwits... germany is the way forwards guys!!) just get some alchoholo illicitly and unwind with that "
What is it with you and under age drinking?
day2daze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By day2daze
@Tireyo643 said:
" @Pie: Wow, such a tragedy! 

@crunchUK: Alcohol does not and will not help me unwind!! : - P "
SMOKE WEED, then
Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess
@Pie said:

" @crunchUK said:

" What does college mean as an american term exactly?   oh and by the way, if you're underage (even though 21 is a joke, it's no wonder half the USA are god fearing halfwits... germany is the way forwards guys!!) just get some alchoholo illicitly and unwind with that "
What is it with you and under age drinking? "
Didn't you know it's a popular past time now a days.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By natetodamax
@Pie said:
" @crunchUK said:
It's crunchUK, why bother asking.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tireyo
@day2daze: Smoking won't help either. : - P
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By eroticfishcake
@Tireyo643: Better if you didn't drink anyway. It's not exactly cheap thrills. It's good but it's not a lifesaver! Try out different teas or coffees. You can't beat a nice hot beverage after a hard days work.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By breadfan
@natetodamax said:
" @Pie said:
" @crunchUK said:
It's crunchUK, why bother asking. "
Zing
day2daze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By day2daze

there's no way you'd be saying that if you had some of MY shit. this shit right here Mayne?? In fact, no way you'd be saying much of anything, hah

day2daze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By day2daze
@eroticfishcake: 
yes, TEAAAA, that's the ticket.

and a pink floyd album (although not the wall i daresay) with a nicely scented candle. ha HA
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#27  Edited By Claude

I had a bad day at College one day and never went back. Actually, I had a meltdown, but that was a long time ago.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Tireyo
@eroticfishcake: I'm more of a cold drink person! : - P
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iam3green

i actually had a kind of a bad day today. some people at college don't have a car (it broke). so i drive them to school everyday. i woke up later then i wanted. i wanted to get to school early. the two people that i drive also woke up late. the person's cellphone minutes were up so couldn't ask where she was. i had to drive around to find them. 

i went to class and we had people edit each others papers. i came in my usual time 5 minutes late. everyone started editing each others papers. i had nobody to do mine. finally somebody was done so i asked her. she kind of looked at it. then said that she doesn't have time to fill it out so i had fill out the paper, again.  idk how i'm going to do on this paper.

another thing was that me and my friend were excited for MAG beta as i heard that it was open. me and him checked psn every hour. when i get home i do some research to find out that the open beta was only good for people that were subscribed to psn qore. i heard that it is to late to subscribe and still get into the beta. i was mad about that.