Avatar image for govermentcheese
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By govermentcheese

They should make a video game with first person shooter and then add backstabbing and cb radios into the game . And it would be awesome . You would have to use the cb radio in corect situations and then backstab your way to the top and then shhoting added in as a end all to end all . With backstabbing again to finalize the great game. I think this would make a great game. If anyone wants to use my idea feel free.We might call it cb backtabbing shooters.Yeah i feel a great idea comming on.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Akeldama

hahahahahha 

keep em coming governmentcheese. These are priceless.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

They should make Dead or Alive Xtreme, but with men.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By breadfan

<3
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By rjayb89

Not enough boobs.  You'll need infinite boobs, bro.

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By govermentcheese

They told Al Gore the same thing when he was inventing the internet.And Al Gore then started the green movement. Again i think this video game would be the Bomb. How cool is my idea . Durning the game you would work on making your cb radio all powerfull while Backstabbing your cb partners to get to the top.
warp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By warp

I just hope whoever makes this game picks up the elusive CW McCall music rights for the game.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By zombie2011

Is your son still in Japan?

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Bigandtasty

Make this man a creative director, quickly!

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By govermentcheese

Yes statione in Okinawa.. This game is going to set records and then I will be laughing all the way to the bank.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#11  Edited By beargirl1
@rjayb89 said:
" Not enough boobs.  You'll need infinite boobs, bro. "
we need to involve Team Ninja with this game 
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By govermentcheese

I see somebody taking my idea and making a fortune with it... Right on then buy a big cb radio with a good antenna and good coax with a kicker involved with about 500 watts and really get out and talk to people then back stab them all the way to the top of the food chain then shoot your way out to the cb radio side realizes that your in need for a bigger radio in the game. Then backstab your way to the next level .In this game I am working on it has 5oo levels each one better that the last. Maybbe make it a payonline game.. Every take care and 73ssssssss.. If yo do not hear from me in a while I am  working on the develope side of the game..

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

Love to see that happen. =)

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@govermentcheese said:
" Yes statione in Okinawa.. This game is going to set records and then I will be laughing all the way to the bank. "
so you answer his question about your son without quoting him and you go on talking about your on-drugs game.... 

you're something.
Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

How about you start out in Compton,your Eazy-E and your getting killed by shit,cheat-o-crap gets you infinite crap to throw at people and you can get infinite ammo by going home to your rusty old shithole called ''Shizzle-da-hizzle da dizzle the haus'' and you unleash the epic turd into the toilet bowl,pick it up and then put in your pants and make them dirty and then you go out get a new gun called the Pisso-launcher.Its a rocket launcher that shoots piss.And then you get Bad game grenades,that when you throw them,and they explode into bad games like Superman 64 and E.T.......

*humps for breath*

Was it good....?

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By govermentcheese

Some people just need to grow up and act like an Adult. To the above poster...
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By dbz1995

How about a game when you are online and have to make out what particular dudes are trying to say, or you can make text that other people have to attempt to decipher? I'm pretty sure I know who would be king at that game.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Milkman
@govermentcheese said:
" Some people just need to grow up and act like an Adult. To the above poster... "
You racist.
guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By guiseppe
@FluxWaveZ said:
" They should make Dead or Alive Xtreme, but with men. "
And all of them should be the WTF Ramen timer guy.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By RHCPfan24
@dbz1995 said:
" How about a game when you are online and have to make out what particular dudes are trying to say, or you can make text that other people have to attempt to decipher? I'm pretty sure I know who would be king at that game. "
Haha, very nice. At least govermentcheese is a good source of laughs.
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By govermentcheese

Thanks . Some people are wound up to tight.  Free cheese to you and everyone who enjoys the raving and rambling of myshelf and all 34 personalities.Should i sign up 34 times here at giant bomb or just be under 1 name with all 34 personalities in check..  73ssss and out ..My son says hello from okinawa..  Just turned 49 10-08-1960.. Thanks to all who belive in keeping the dream alive and well. To many people just dont belive in my game but it will be bigger thanpong in the 1960,s... Takse care..
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ververdan0226
@govermentcheese said:
" Thanks . Some people are wound up to tight.  Free cheese to you and everyone who enjoys the raving and rambling of myshelf and all 34 personalities.Should i sign up 34 times here at giant bomb or just be under 1 name with all 34 personalities in check..  73ssss and out ..My son says hello from okinawa..  Just turned 49 10-08-1960.. Thanks to all who belive in keeping the dream alive and well. To many people just dont belive in my game but it will be bigger thanpong in the 1960,s... Takse care.. "
34 personalities?? This shit is getting weird man...
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#23  Edited By natetodamax
@govermentcheese said:
" Thanks . Some people are wound up to tight.  Free cheese to you and everyone who enjoys the raving and rambling of myshelf and all 34 personalities.Should i sign up 34 times here at giant bomb or just be under 1 name with all 34 personalities in check..  73ssss and out ..My son says hello from okinawa..  Just turned 49 10-08-1960.. Thanks to all who belive in keeping the dream alive and well. To many people just dont belive in my game but it will be bigger thanpong in the 1960,s... Takse care.. "
I've spotted a flaw in your trolling. You've been saying you were 49 for months. And you just now turned 49? Fail.

I used to think this guy was hilarious, but now I'm actually kinda getting annoyed by his ridiculous threads that have no discussion value at all.
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By Pie
@natetodamax said:
" @govermentcheese said:
I've spotted a flaw in your trolling. You've been saying you were 49 for months. And you just now turned 49? Fail.  I used to think this guy was hilarious, but now I'm actually kinda getting annoyed by his ridiculous threads that have no discussion value at all. "
DAMMNIT! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE! Not you......
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By govermentcheese

The reason i was saying 49years was that i was so close to be 49years . I was closer to 49 than 48 for one . And also you are only your age on your birthday for that year for one day the next day your are whatever age and one day futher. Get my point . Again i was closer to 49 than 48... I really dont care if ya dont belive me. Anyways going to be working on my new game and giantbamb will be showing it . take care for now ... chuck..... and 49years and 2 days old.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By natetodamax
@govermentcheese said:
" The reason i was saying 49years was that i was so close to be 49years . I was closer to 49 than 48 for one . And also you are only your age on your birthday for that year for one day the next day your are whatever age and one day futher. Get my point . Again i was closer to 49 than 48... I really dont care if ya dont belive me. Anyways going to be working on my new game and giantbamb will be showing it . take care for now ... chuck..... and 49years and 2 days old. "
*sigh*

There's no stopping him.
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pie
@govermentcheese said:
" The reason i was saying 49years was that i was so close to be 49years . I was closer to 49 than 48 for one . And also you are only your age on your birthday for that year for one day the next day your are whatever age and one day futher. Get my point . Again i was closer to 49 than 48... I really dont care if ya dont belive me. Anyways going to be working on my new game and giantbamb will be showing it . take care for now ... chuck..... and 49years and 2 days old. "
But when you were active on gamespot you were also saying that you were 49

BRAP
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By natetodamax

What I want to know is how he managed to spell Giant Bomb as "giantbamb". If you look at the keyboard, the A is nowhere near the O. He's trying to hard.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By jeffgoldblum

I really cant tell if govermentcheese is making a joke or being serious.
amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By amir90

I would say Ocarina of Time

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By govermentcheese

Why does it bother you so. On the cb radio i have in my garage they call me the living legend . Also go by the renegade or the general.My game is getting a life now .. Iam close to perfecting the game in my Mind. Its taken me 49 years and two days to go up with the great one .. The backstabbing cb warrior . Again i think this game will hit new heights of entertainment for its value and educational purposes. Maybee the military will pick it up to train everyone in combat modes.. I can see the navy seals using it . Maybee my son in the marines stationed in japan will end up using it . Talk about going full circle . Take care  73sssss and out fore ever more .

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By ajamafalous

God, these threads...

Avatar image for aperturesilence
ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#33  Edited By ApertureSilence

I do not understand this game idea.

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By govermentcheese

While I have been sitting here thinking into the dark regions of my mind I have come up with a new video game title.. Thank you all for inspiring me to this new and exicitting  game.. I m going to work on it to complete its role in society  and raising the bar for new video games . again thanks.
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pie
@govermentcheese: Wait, does that mean that your leaving!?
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#36  Edited By armaan8014
@JeffGoldblum said:

" I really cant tell if govermentcheese is making a joke or being serious. "

my point exactly.. i think the dudes had too much sugar.. he's going on non stop..
DeadMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DeadMan
@FluxWaveZ: 
I would not want to see things bouncing up and down in that one.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RetroIce4
@FluxWaveZ said:
" They should make Dead or Alive Xtreme, but with men. "
:(
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By govermentcheese

Well does anyone want to know the newst game i have developed . It is awe inspring. The greatest of the great.When this happens remember where you were at when the truth of the light was told to you and your grandkids grandkids fathers wil lremember where they were at when i told you all about the newest of new on the game front.. This is the game that i know with all my heart and soul that it will move to the top of the shelfs on the game counter.. Take care and more will be reviled if it is necassary at the time of engagment to the truth of the light of this game.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kmdrkul
@govermentcheese said:

This is the game that i know with all my heart and soul that it will move to the top of the shelfs on the game counter..

In my experience, video games are not treated in the same way as booze...
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#41  Edited By Video_Game_King

But Fire Emblem 4 already took that position back in 1995 :P.

RedRebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By RedRebel
@govermentcheese said:
" They should make a video game with first person shooter and then add backstabbing and cb radios into the game . And it would be awesome . You would have to use the cb radio in corect situations and then backstab your way to the top and then shhoting added in as a end all to end all . With backstabbing again to finalize the great game. I think this would make a great game. If anyone wants to use my idea feel free.We might call it cb backtabbing shooters.Yeah i feel a great idea comming on. "
*giggles*