THE QUESTION 9: Who is the most interesting person you have met?

• 50 results
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ISuperGamerI

Welcome to THE QUESTION 9

Who is the most interesting person you have met and what is the reason? I'm going to guess that a lot of the answers will be "Chuck Norris" so I might as well start the trend, but please try and keep this as a serious discussion. Thanks and try and have fun as well as be sure to check out other topics in "THE QUESTION" topic series.
sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Lotsa these kind of threads poppin up.

Avatar image for eviltwinwithamustacheman
eviltwinwithamustacheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Deuce Mcallister and Eli Manning.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@sodiumCyclops said:

" Lotsa these kind of threads poppin up. "

It's a topic series that I created to try and have interesting topics on the site.

PS: Please don't reply to that guy, he is trolling Giant Bomb.
landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By landon
@secretagent099 said:
" @Landon: POS. go fuck some pussy you FUCKING BITCH. FUCKIN WHORE. FUCKING LOUSY HOOSER THAT DOESN'T THINK BEFORE HE TALKS. trailer park trash "
u mad bro?
ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#6  Edited By ahoodedfigure

My spouse, but I think a lot of people manage to be more interesting the more you get to know them.  Layers an' stuff.

If you meant like a celebrity or whatever, I think the coolest conversation I had was a short conversation I had with Harvey Pekar during a book signing he was doing.  Not too many people know who he was but he wrote some really cool comic books up until the days before his death.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By Sooperspy

I love the fact how no one responds. This has become a hate secretagent099 thread.

Ive never met anyone interesting.

danimal_furry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By danimal_furry

To get this on a serious note: 
Hulk Hogan. 
I sat next to him on a plane trip to LA. He's probably the nicest guy I've ever met that could rip me in half with his bare hands. I asked him a gagillion questions and he didn't even act like I was annoying. My own parents and friends act like I'm annoying. Coolest guy ever... besides Corey Hart (on account of him making all toolbags wear their sunglasses at night.... oh wait Corey Hart is an idiot).

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By beargirl1
@Redbullet685 said:
 Ive never met anyone interesting. "
this is my answer
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@danimal_furry said:
" To get this on a serious note: Hulk Hogan. I sat next to him on a plane trip to LA. He's probably the nicest guy I've ever met that could rip me in half with his bare hands. I asked him a gagillion questions and he didn't even act like I was annoying. My own parents and friends act like I'm annoying. Coolest guy ever... besides Corey Hart (on account of him making all toolbags wear their sunglasses at night.... oh wait Corey Hart is an idiot). "
Haha that's sweet man, were you guys in first class?
triple07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By triple07

The one that comes to mind as being the most interesting conversation I ever had was with a AI programmer who I met through a friend and was blown away by the crazy stuff that goes into programming AI.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@danimal_furry said:
" Nope. He's cool enough to fly coach. Of course that was in the late 80's and I was like 10. I'm sure he's Oprah rich now and goes first class. "
That's sweet and yeah he is rich lol.
danimal_furry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By danimal_furry
@ISuperGamerI said:
" @danimal_furry said:
" To get this on a serious note: Hulk Hogan. I sat next to him on a plane trip to LA. He's probably the nicest guy I've ever met that could rip me in half with his bare hands. I asked him a gagillion questions and he didn't even act like I was annoying. My own parents and friends act like I'm annoying. Coolest guy ever... besides Corey Hart (on account of him making all toolbags wear their sunglasses at night.... oh wait Corey Hart is an idiot). "
Haha that's sweet man, were you guys in first class? "

Nope. He's cool enough to fly coach. Of course that was in the late 80's and I was like 10. I'm sure he's Oprah rich now and goes first class.
Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By Sooperspy
@AjayRaz said:
" @Redbullet685 said:
this is my answer "
You are now the most interesting person Ive met.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#15  Edited By beargirl1
@Redbullet685 said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Redbullet685 said:
this is my answer "
You are now the most interesting person Ive met. "
d'awww. you're definitely the most terrifying :P 
Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By Undeadpool
@danimal_furry said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:
" @danimal_furry said:
Nope. He's cool enough to fly coach. Of course that was in the late 80's and I was like 10. I'm sure he's Oprah rich now and goes first class. "
One would think he's at least as rich then as now, that was the height of his career. 
I met Joel Hodgeson (creator of MST3K, possibly my favorite show of all time) but coincidentally, if I have to go with someone I had an actual conversation with, I'd have to say the pro-wrestler Raven. I used to work in a comic book store and he randomly stopped in and I got into a serious, if somewhat brief, conversation about comic book tastes. Dude's a huge geek and owns his own store.
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By blazerx9x
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ajamafalous
@ISuperGamerI said:
" @danimal_furry said:
" Nope. He's cool enough to fly coach. Of course that was in the late 80's and I was like 10. I'm sure he's Oprah rich now and goes first class. "
That's sweet and yeah he is rich lol. "
@danimal_furry said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:
" @danimal_furry said:
Nope. He's cool enough to fly coach. Of course that was in the late 80's and I was like 10. I'm sure he's Oprah rich now and goes first class. "
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN
Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I met Jesus at a rave once.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DrPockets000

No Caption Provided
In seriousness, the most interesting person I've ever met was probably my psychology professor.  He used to be a therapist and he's smart as fuck.  Lots of fun to discuss psychoanalytic theory with him.
papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By papercut

I met Neil Young. Didn't say much but I'm sure he must be interesting, 

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@DrPockets000:  Haha I love that picture nice man.
Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Malakhii
@danimal_furry: I chick I dated sat next to Shawnn Micheals once, said he was a huge asshole. She broke my heart saying that :( 

I met the mayor of NYC Mike Bloomburg once, he spent the whole time hitting on high school age girls, and ignoring the guys, very awkward. 
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Myself, I am the most interesting person in the world.  

Zimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zimbo

I dont think that is quite appropriate. Flagged.

I met....um...wait....I got this...okay maybe I haven't met anyone that famous. 

majnuker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By majnuker

Most intertesing person i've ever met wasn't anyone who was famous.

He was a homeless man i met on a greyhound bus, and he knew 6 languages. He was a graduate from a Saudi Arabian university with 2 degrees, one in philosophy and the other in a world language of some sort. He was borderline crazy in the awesome sense, and brought my two fifths of absolut onto the greyhound for me.

Probably the most entertaining 8 hours of my life, and they were on a bus at night.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#27  Edited By Video_Game_King
@AjayRaz said:
" @Redbullet685 said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Redbullet685 said:
this is my answer "
You are now the most interesting person Ive met. "
d'awww. you're definitely the most terrifying :P  "

He's certainly....interesting...
 He's certainly....interesting...
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@majnuker said:
" Most intertesing person i've ever met wasn't anyone who was famous.  He was a homeless man i met on a greyhound bus, and he knew 6 languages. He was a graduate from a Saudi Arabian university with 2 degrees, one in philosophy and the other in a world language of some sort. He was borderline crazy in the awesome sense, and brought my two fifths of absolut onto the greyhound for me.  Probably the most entertaining 8 hours of my life, and they were on a bus at night. "
Haha that reminds me of a few years ago when a few of my friends spent almost an entire day talking to a crazy homeless guy that actually knew what he was talking about in regards to religion and society.
Zimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zimbo
@ajamafalous said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:
" @danimal_furry said:
That's sweet and yeah he is rich lol. "
@danimal_furry said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:
" @danimal_furry said:
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN "

GREAT SCOTT!! YOU HAVE ALTERED THE FABRIC OF SPACE AND TIME.  
GREAT SCOTT!! YOU HAVE ALTERED THE FABRIC OF SPACE AND TIME.  

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Marcsman

I see this stud every morning in the mirror.  
One day I will have the courage to strike up a conversation with him. 
One day...................................

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Zimbo:  Rofl I love Back to the Future great trilogy.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Atomasist said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:

" @majnuker said:

" Most intertesing person i've ever met wasn't anyone who was famous.  He was a homeless man i met on a greyhound bus, and he knew 6 languages. He was a graduate from a Saudi Arabian university with 2 degrees, one in philosophy and the other in a world language of some sort. He was borderline crazy in the awesome sense, and brought my two fifths of absolut onto the greyhound for me.  Probably the most entertaining 8 hours of my life, and they were on a bus at night. "
Haha that reminds me of a few years ago when a few of my friends spent almost an entire day talking to a crazy homeless guy that actually knew what he was talking about in regards to religion and society. "
You can't have an intelligent conversation with someone who is crazy, because they're crazy. "
Being crazy and having people think you're crazy is totally different. It was also ironic cause he ran for mayor or something.
eliminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#35  Edited By eliminator

I got nothing.
Dysnomia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dysnomia

Tommy Igoe....what? You don't know who that is?

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37  Edited By Ineedaname

Myself.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Atomasist:  What if I think you're crazy? That is the question.
Avatar image for metalgeargeorge
MetalGearGeorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MetalGearGeorge

It has to be Peter Dolving the singer of the band The Haunted. He is way smarter and polite than he looks. Oh and the guitarist of Darkest Hour  Mike Theobald.

Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Malakhii
@Atomasist said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:

" @Atomasist said:

" @ISuperGamerI said:

" @majnuker said:

Haha that reminds me of a few years ago when a few of my friends spent almost an entire day talking to a crazy homeless guy that actually knew what he was talking about in regards to religion and society. "
You can't have an intelligent conversation with someone who is crazy, because they're crazy. "
Being crazy and having people think you're crazy is totally different. It was also ironic cause he ran for mayor or something. "
What Monster Mayor of SpanksVille? Being crazy and having people think your crazy are not 'totally different'.Example: Steve "Hey Keith I think your crazy." Keith "What, why would you think that?" Steve "Uh, because I can, why not?" Keith "Well, it hurts my feelings" Steve "Okay, so then go get a mental check done." Keith "Fine if that's what it'll take to stop you from thinking I'm crazy, I'll do it." Two Days LaterKeith "So I got the test back from the doctor." Steve "And... what did he say?" Keith "I'm a nutjob." Steve "Booya, I knew it!"  Know as you can see by my real life example, you are in fact, wrong. "
I don't know I've met alot of people I thought were crazy, and others thought brilliant. Craziness has no exact definition, it's a matter of opinion. 
Zimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zimbo

Actually, there is one person I met who is fairly interesting although I doubt many people know of him. I had a music teacher who would teach private lessons to me who also happened to  teach a man named Henry Olonga several instruments. I always used to run into him before I left and have a short conversation. He was a really cool and a laid back guy that used to be a professional cricketer for the Zimbabwe International Team when it was still reasonably good(lol). Later on he was forced to flee the country after being issued death threats by the government because he wore a black armband during a match that signified the "Death of Democracy in Zimbabwe" His house was apparently broken into and bugged and he was stalked by the secret police. He lives in exile in the UK now.

mau64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By mau64

My 8th grade Science teacher. He was pretty crazy.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Atomasist said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:

" @Atomasist:  What if I think you're crazy? That is the question. "

So your calling me a Monster Mayor of SpanksVille? I would like you to know that I visit a shrink regularly and all she does is prescribe me some vitamins called fluphenazine. She says I'm perfectly normal and show no signs of any mental illnesses. But what if I flip the question on you, how can I tell your not crazy? How can I tell your not the Monster Mayor of SpanksVille? "
But see I am crazy that's where you're wrong. I'm the meanest Monster Mayor of SpanksVille that you've seen and no one can compare to my crazyness, not even you so muhahahahahahahaha. :P
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@mau64 said:
" My 8th grade Science teacher. He was pretty crazy. "
Do you mean interesting or crazy?
aquilataylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By aquilataylor
@Zimbo said:
" Actually, there is one person I met who is fairly interesting although I doubt many people know of him. I had a music teacher who would teach private lessons to me who also happened to  teach a man named Henry Olonga several instruments. I always used to run into him before I left and have a short conversation. He was a really cool and a laid back guy that used to be a professional cricketer for the Zimbabwe International Team when it was still reasonably good(lol). Later on he was forced to flee the country after being issued death threats by the government because he wore a black armband during a match that signified the "Death of Democracy in Zimbabwe" His house was apparently broken into and bugged and he was stalked by the secret police. He lives in exile in the UK now. "
Wow, dude must've had balls of steel to do that.
tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By tofford

While I was attempting to climb Kilimanjaro (Damn altitude sickness) my head guide Abel was awesome he has climbed it 350 times and decided to give us our safety brief completely hammered definitely very interesting. 

Also will Jeff Bridges be appearing in this thread?

KillyDarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 43

#49  Edited By KillyDarko

Quite honestly, my first girlfriend. She had amazing photographic memory and she could read ANY book concerning ANY topic and years later still be able to tell you the EXACT page a certain subject was refered to AND even quote you anything at all from any of the thousands of books she read. It never ceased to amaze me, the way I'd be holding a book in my hands and she'd be quoting it to me word by word from the other side of the room. And that's just crazy! :)

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@tofford said:
" While I was attempting to climb Kilimanjaro (Damn altitude sickness) my head guide Abel was awesome he has climbed it 350 times and decided to give us our safety brief completely hammered definitely very interesting.  Also will Jeff Bridges be appearing in this thread? "
Rofl why would Jeff Bridges be in this topic? :P