The Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#251  Edited By Dagbiker

@DeathByWaffle said:

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Dagbiker said:

@Oldirtybearon said:

@SSully said:

@Dagbiker said:

Did any one else catch that the Governor was fucking his underage zombie daughter? How many fetishes can one man have?

What? Where did they allude to that? That's fucked up.

He was brushing his zombie daughter's hair.

So of course that means he was fucking her.

After that, he puts the bag over her head, then he asks her if shes ready, and bends her over.

I must've been having a brain fart because I totally did not see that. Do you have a timestamp mayhap so I can check real quick?

Yeah, I did not catch that at all either.

Sorry I don't have a timestamp, but its about the time when he looks out the window and sees the ninja girl, and then they cut away.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#252  Edited By Phatmac

@Hailinel said:

@Mikemcn said:

#Thewalkingdaughter

The PR push behind this show is so fucking dumb.

Sometimes, I think AMC is actively trying to shoot themselves in the foot.

#ONELEGGEDHERSHEL

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#253  Edited By Oldirtybearon

@Dagbiker said:

@DeathByWaffle said:

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Dagbiker said:

@Oldirtybearon said:

@SSully said:

@Dagbiker said:

Did any one else catch that the Governor was fucking his underage zombie daughter? How many fetishes can one man have?

After that, he puts the bag over her head, then he asks her if shes ready, and bends her over.

I must've been having a brain fart because I totally did not see that. Do you have a timestamp mayhap so I can check real quick?

Sorry I don't have a timestamp, but its about the time when he looks out the window and sees the ninja girl, and then they cut away.

I just rewatched that scene several times, and he doesn't bend her over or say "are you ready?" He does say several things like "Daddy loves you, you know that, right?" and "Penny!" when she struggles to bite him.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#254  Edited By EpicSteve

@OneKillWonder_ said:

This seemed like purely a filler episode. A pretty good filler episode, though. The story didn't really advance anywhere but there was still some good zombie-killing action. I'm not really sure what the deal was with the zombie that Rick shot and stabbed near the end there. Was it supposed to have eaten Lori? If they're implying that, it would be mighty dumb to suggest that it consumed her, bones and all, in the span of a few hours without leaving any remains. I will assume the writers are not that stupid and that this is leading somewhere else. Rick finding the smashed bullet on the ground makes it pretty obvious that Carl didn't shoot Lori, at least.

I didn't see it in HD, but he probably picked up the brass casing for the bullet.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Oldirtybearon

@EpicSteve said:

@OneKillWonder_ said:

This seemed like purely a filler episode. A pretty good filler episode, though. The story didn't really advance anywhere but there was still some good zombie-killing action. I'm not really sure what the deal was with the zombie that Rick shot and stabbed near the end there. Was it supposed to have eaten Lori? If they're implying that, it would be mighty dumb to suggest that it consumed her, bones and all, in the span of a few hours without leaving any remains. I will assume the writers are not that stupid and that this is leading somewhere else. Rick finding the smashed bullet on the ground makes it pretty obvious that Carl didn't shoot Lori, at least.

I didn't see it in HD, but he probably picked up the brass casing for the bullet.

Indeed he did.

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#256  Edited By OneManX

Slow show though this week... Kinda needed it, shit has been popping off since this season started, so a good time to slow it down and let what just happen, start to sink in. And it seems to be what is going on now. The group is trying to put the pieces back together, Rick has... pretty much fallen off the deep end. Thought it was cool to see Daryl step it up and be the guy while Rick is out being insane.

Got a bit more backstory into Woodbury and The Governor in general, and just laying out some ground work for shit to go sideways later into the season. Not a crucial episode, but a good one. I feel like the book went through stretches of pretty much nothing happening, but those stretches led to stuf happening.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#257  Edited By MezZa

@OneKillWonder_ said:

It was the walker that ate her. On talking dead the director of the episode mentioned that the blood smeared on the ground was to show that it dragged her around the corner before it ate her, so I don't think they're trying to say that it ate every last bit of her. Whatever remains just wasn't visible.

I do feel like that scene could have been so much more though. When I saw the empty spot on the floor I thought Carl didn't actually shoot Lori and that Rick was going to run into his wife as a walker. Found myself kind of disappointed when it ended up just being a fat walker.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#258  Edited By golguin

I felt that last week was a pretty disappointing episode because the baby survived, but I was glad that Lori was finally gone. This week felt like the Walking Dead because you have a messed up situation with the Governor and his zombie daughter, you have crazy Rick trying to cut out Lori from the zombies belly, and you have zombie wrestling. I don't know what the hell people are talking about this being a weak episode.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By MiniPato

@HistoryInRust said:

Eh. That was a weak episode. Understandable for the narrative pace to slow a bit after that last torrential showing. I thought Rick was going in to find Lori's body. Michonne, although clearly right about Woodbury, is sort of irritating. Not as irritating as Andrea, but still.

I get what you mean about Michonne. It reminds me of Dale in season 2. While he was correct about Shane shooting Otis, how he came to that conclusion was purely speculation based on "he fucked another man's wife and I don't like 'im!" And while Michonne is right about something being fucked about Woodbury, how she comes to that conclusion is based purely on speculation of "they're not telling us everything and I don't like em!" Then she goes and kills their captive walkers for no reason. I've found Andrea less irritating this season because she is acting the way I would probably act if I found a place that seems as idyllic as Woodbury. That and she didn't almost headshot a human thinking they were a walker or encourage a girl to kill herself.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MentalDisruption said:

@OneKillWonder_ said:

It was the walker that ate her. On talking dead the director of the episode mentioned that the blood smeared on the ground was to show that it dragged her around the corner before it ate her, so I don't think they're trying to say that it ate every last bit of her. Whatever remains just wasn't visible.

I do feel like that scene could have been so much more though. When I saw the empty spot on the floor I thought Carl didn't actually shoot Lori and that Rick was going to run into his wife as a walker. Found myself kind of disappointed when it ended up just being a fat walker.

I had to rewatch the episode to really understand what was going on. I mean, yeah, it's the same environment, and yeah, Rick picks up the shell casing of the bullet used to kill her, but the camera doesn't linger on the blood trail long enough to imply anyone was dragged away. We're supposed to assume Lori's corpse was eaten, but her corpse is nowhere to be found, and instead this other zombie is lumbering around the area. So the viewer naturally drifts to one of two conclusions, neither correct--either Lori is a walker, or this zombie in the room ate everything, bones and clothes and all.

It needed to be clearer what was going on. Lori's body needed to be there. Or if you don't want to show it out of respect, and you want her to have been dragged away, show just the ends of her legs poking out from around a corner. Something.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#261  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@Phatmac said:

Yeah.. Where is Carol?

This is the main thing bothering me from this episode. Clearly the group thinks she is dead (did they even bother to look for her?), but it's going to be very distracting to me if they don't quickly provide some sort of definitive evidence of whether she is alive or dead.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#262  Edited By pyromagnestir

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Dagbiker said:

@DeathByWaffle said:

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Dagbiker said:

@Oldirtybearon said:

@SSully said:

@Dagbiker said:

I just rewatched that scene several times, and he doesn't bend her over or say "are you ready?" He does say several things like "Daddy loves you, you know that, right?" and "Penny!" when she struggles to bite him.

Yeah... No... There was no sex at all. The bag over her head was to keep her docile, as she trying to bite him after he took off part of her scalp, but the sex thing is entirely a figment of your own imagination.

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By OneManX

@HistoryInRust said:

@MentalDisruption said:

@OneKillWonder_ said:

I had to rewatch the episode to really understand what was going on. I mean, yeah, it's the same environment, and yeah, Rick picks up the shell casing of the bullet used to kill her, but the camera doesn't linger on the blood trail long enough to imply anyone was dragged away. We're supposed to assume Lori's corpse was eaten, but her corpse is nowhere to be found, and instead this other zombie is lumbering around the area. So the viewer naturally drifts to one of two conclusions, neither correct--either Lori is a walker, or this zombie in the room ate everything, bones and clothes and all.

It needed to be clearer what was going on. Lori's body needed to be there. Or if you don't want to show it out of respect, and you want her to have been dragged away, show just the ends of her legs poking out from around a corner. Something.

I was talking with a friend about that... and he said something along the lines of, "How fucked up is it, that Rick didn't even get a chance to say goodbye, or see Lori or get closure?" like thinking about that, Lori's body getting eaten (if that was the case) just hits Rick harder, he didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to his wife.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By pyromagnestir

I, for one, could have stood for a bit more Rick going all Rambo/Colonel Kurtz on the zombies. In fact, that could've been the whole episode and I'd would've been quite alright with that.

And again, going by standard tv show rules, Carol can't be dead because we never saw her die (or heard her die, or really were given any indication whatsoever to think she's dead), which makes the characters of the show all reacting like she died without ever seeing a body seem like a bit of a rush to judgement.

The Woodbury plotline continues to bug me. Not necessarily because of what's happening in it, but just how slow it's playing out. I know the Governor is fucked up, show! I get it! I don't need half a season worth of episodes of Andrea slowly coming to realize this, too! Also, while I agreed with her that the zombie arena was pretty gross, as far as potential entertainment in a zombie apocalypse goes, the biggest gripe she could muster about it was the foolish "You're teaching these people not to be afraid of the Walkers!" Really?

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By laserbolts

That was a pretty decent episode. I love the scenes with Michonne because it usually means zombies are gonna get messed up with a sword. I'm also pleased they didn't kill off Carol like that because it would've been pretty weak. I'm interested to see where this goes and to see the inevitable confrontation between the governor and Rick. Oh and fuck Meryl.

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By OneManX

I'm kinda surprised we are cooking the way we are this season... a lot of stuff happened. Though a huge smile crept across my face when Rick and Michonne met. Errbody gon' die.

And maybe Maggie will be subbing in for Michonne for rape train in Woodbury?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laserbolts said:

That was a pretty decent episode. I love the scenes with Michonne because it usually means zombies are gonna get messed up with a sword. I'm also pleased they didn't kill off Carol like that because it would've been pretty weak. I'm interested to see where this goes and to see the inevitable confrontation between the governor and Rick. Oh and fuck Meryl.

They're doing a nice job counter-imposing The Governor as a leader with Rick as a leader. Their eventual showdown is going to be titanic. @OneManX said:

said:

I'd be willing to bet you're right.

Terramagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Terramagi

I like how, even though I've read the comics, they make you forget for a second that the Governor is... the Governor.

Only to snap back to reality.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#269  Edited By Sooperspy

Can we just have Andrea die now? Don't get me wrong, she is one of the best characters in the comics. In the show, though, she is a whore and a bitch. She fucks every villain that comes around.

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Mrsignerman44

@Redbullet685: I know, they completely mishandled her character. Oh well, at least comic Andrea is still awesome.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By MiniPato

"Rick...make us whole."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Redbullet685 said:

Can we just have Andrea die now? Don't get me wrong, she is one of the best characters in the comics. In the show, though, she is a whore and a bitch. She fucks every villain that comes around.

She is the absolute worst.

Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#273  Edited By Arbie

@OneManX said:

Though a huge smile crept across my face when Rick and Michonne met. Errbody gon' die.

What! Darnit. I have to wait until Friday to see this.

Seeing that people like Michonne makes me happy. I watch the show with my boyfriend and muh brothers and they all hate her and continually bitch about her. I think she's pretty cool.

On the topic of the episode where Rick goes zombie happy, I was really hoping he'd find Lori. Part of me was even hoping he'd find her alive and not a zombie and that they'd raise their baby together in their prison house and then maybe Carl would somehow get eaten instead. Hat and all. It seemed pretty harsh that he'd just find a zombie that had made a three course meal out of her. =[

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By YoThatLimp

@OneManX said:

I'm kinda surprised we are cooking the way we are this season... a lot of stuff happened. Though a huge smile crept across my face when Rick and Michonne met. Errbody gon' die.

I would be legitimately upset if Maggie gets a train run on her. It would make for an awesome murder fest when the group raises hell though.

@Erzs said:

@OneManX said:

Though a huge smile crept across my face when Rick and Michonne met. Errbody gon' die.

What! Darnit. I have to wait until Friday to see this.

Seeing that people like Michonne makes me happy. I watch the show with my boyfriend and muh brothers and they all hate her and continually bitch about her. I think she's pretty cool.

On the topic of the episode where Rick goes zombie happy, I was really hoping he'd find Lori. Part of me was even hoping he'd find her alive and not a zombie and that they'd raise their baby together in their prison house and then maybe Carl would somehow get eaten instead. Hat and all. It seemed pretty harsh that he'd just find a zombie that had made a three course meal out of her. =[

The fat zombie was actually surprising, I was thinking we would find Lori as a zombie.

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By DeShawn2ks

@laserbolts: Hell yeah!!! I just read they got the actor Chad Coleman to play Tyreese. Cutty from the Wire coming to the Walking Dead. I can't wait.

No Caption Provided
Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#276  Edited By Aegon

WHY ARE THERE UNFILTERED SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. STOP BEING POOP.

@HistoryInRust said:

@Redbullet685 said:

Kinda hot though.

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

@DeShawn2ks said:

@laserbolts: Hell yeah!!! I just read they got the actor Chad Coleman to play Tyreese. Cutty from the Wire coming to the Walking Dead. I can't wait.

No Caption Provided

Link?

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By DeShawn2ks
Avatar image for deactivated-5f0e8dcf3078d
deactivated-5f0e8dcf3078d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andrea really is getting on my nerves. I hope Rick puts a bullet in her by the end of the season. Now that Michonne and Rick are together, shit's going to get awesome.

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By izzygraze

@OneManX said:

I really hope that doesn't happen to Maggie. I felt like Michonne could deal with it, since you know...what happened to the govenor after. But I feel like if it happened to Maggie that would totally fuck up Glen and her's relationship and i was happy about them.

Wasn't much of a fan of this episode. Seemed like a lot of set up for the next episode. I guess because I read the comics so I knew about the phone already. I liked the fight with Michonne but other than that it was just prep for the torture scenes and prep for Michonne joining the prison. I guess there was Carol but I don't really care about Carol. I will give them props for how they set that up though. Watching Daryl work up to opening the door was awesome though.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By SomeDeliCook

@IzzyGraze said:

@OneManX said:

I really hope that doesn't happen to Maggie. I felt like Michonne could deal with it, since you know...what happened to the govenor after. But I feel like if it happened to Maggie that would totally fuck up Glen and her's relationship and i was happy about them.

Wasn't much of a fan of this episode. Seemed like a lot of set up for the next episode. I guess because I read the comics so I knew about the phone already. I liked the fight with Michonne but other than that it was just prep for the torture scenes and prep for Michonne joining the prison. I guess there was Carol but I don't really care about Carol. I will give them props for how they set that up though. Watching Daryl work up to opening the door was awesome though.

All the more reason for it to happen. This isn't a happy story

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By izzygraze

@SomeDeliCook said:

@IzzyGraze said:

@OneManX said:

All the more reason for it to happen. This isn't a happy story

Yeah I just always hate it when shows do that. "Hey they're happy for a second NOW LET"S DESTROY THEM!" I'd of liked to enjoy it for a bit longer. Plus it's so predictable. If Maggie gets raped, then she won't want to have sex with Glen, then Glen will cheat on her. That's how that story always goes. I just hope they do something different. If she gets raped I'd like Glen to see her through it for at least a little while. Or maybe see her through it and their relationship grows stronger...until one of them dies. THAT would be interesting. I'd be ok with it if that's how it went down. Or if one of them didn't make it back from the governor.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Aegon

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Aegon said:

@HistoryInRust said:

@Redbullet685 said:

Kinda hot though.

Nope. She actively, somehow, kills any attraction I have to Maggie because she is so unattractive.

You must be a studmuffin. Seriously though, how can someone be so unattractive that she detracts from the prettiness of another character. Usually works the opposite way.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By Oldirtybearon

@Aegon said:

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Aegon said:

@HistoryInRust said:

@Redbullet685 said:

Kinda hot though.

Nope. She actively, somehow, kills any attraction I have to Maggie because she is so unattractive.

You must be a studmuffin. Seriously though, how can someone be so unattractive that she detracts from the prettiness of another character. Usually works the opposite way.

hyperbole used as humour, I believe that's what it is.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Aegon

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Aegon said:

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Aegon said:

@HistoryInRust said:

@Redbullet685 said:

Kinda hot though.

Bingo.

Humour? I also contest that statement's status as a hyperbole.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#288  Edited By Toxin066

@Aegon said:

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Aegon said:

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Aegon said:

@HistoryInRust said:

@Redbullet685 said:

Kinda hot though.

Bingo.

Humour?

Humour to some.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Aegon

@Toxin066: I didn't see that one coming (can you taste the sarcasm bursting forth from your monitor?).

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By pyromagnestir

Anyone have any idea why the governor sent Merle and the funky bunch to hunt down Michonne rather than just let her go? That seems really dumb to me. I just can't fathom any reasoning that could justify it.

I guess maybe he could be afraid she'd bump into some other survivors and say to them "Oh there's a settlement over here run by this guy blah blah..." but if that's the case, if you're that worried about new people why the hell take Michonne and Andrea in in the first place? Also, he should have figured out that she's not really a very social person...

@IzzyGraze said:

Watching Daryl work up to opening the door was awesome though.

That was my favorite scene of the whole episode.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@Kombat said:

@Pr1mus said:

@SomeDeliCook said:

Even with a robed ninja woman with pet zombies and a racist redneck with a retro lancer arm, I still think it won't be as good without Shane

Complete opposite for me, had they not killed Shane yet i wouldn't watch this season.

Exactly. Shane's continued existence was part of what destroyed the second season as far as I'm concerned. The other factor was the group remaining on that farm for way too damn long.

As much I the first half of the 2nd season dragged on you really got to know the characters, 1st season was too rushed and you really didn't get to know any of them. Without knowing the characters it doesn't have the same impact when they die.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@pyromagnestir said:

@LiquidPrince said:

@pyromagnestir: You seem like someone I would never watch this show with... All the things you complained about got me good, and trying to imagine faceless internet dude chanting at his TV shoot her in the face throws me off =/ The tea thing is an interesting thought, even though I think you're over thinking it.

If having a face helps, just click my profile (on second thought, that won't help... don't do that). And while I'd never typically chant at the TV, Lori brings it out of me. It's just every time the writers couldn't figure out how to add some action or danger to an episode they would have Lori or Carl (which is also partially on Lori as he's her kid she's supposed to keep an eye on him) do something stupid and get themselves in trouble, and none of the other characters ever called them out on it, and I'm glad that won't be the case for Lori anymore. It always struck me as lazy writing and I found it very annoying.

As for the tea, it's just that, if you go by traditional TV rules, anything that gets brought up more than once has to be important because you only have so much time to work with, so they tend to focus on the stuff that matters. There were like 3 different scenes where they mentioned the tea, which struck me as weird, and honestly the theory just came to me as the episode ended. It would also give an explanation for the heads in the jars.

I'm having a hard time thinking when Lori did something stupid...Carl makes sense since he is a kid, but can't think when Lori has put anyone in harms way.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By pyromagnestir

@Bourbon_Warrior: Her managing to flip a car while driving on an empty road going on a "rescue" mission that no one asked her to go on, and when no one needed to be rescued, just because Rick took a little long to go to town and back during season 2 is easily the most egregious example of what I was talking about.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@pyromagnestir said:

Anyone have any idea why the governor sent Merle and the funky bunch to hunt down Michonne rather than just let her go? That seems really dumb to me. I just can't fathom any reasoning that could justify it.

I think there's two reasons here. The somewhat rational one is that Michonne could endanger the camp by revealing its location and/or mounting some attack of her own. The other reason is that the Governor is insane...didn't you notice how he seemed specifically interested in having her head, most likely to add to his collection of other heads in aquariums.

Onkel_Apan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Onkel_Apan

so that zombie ate up all of Lori? bones and all. OK i know it just a TV-series and all made up but that is just to stupid. if the actress didn´t want to play a corpse why did they not just make the zombie eat her face and put a stand in in her place.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@Onkel_Apan: I don't think that choice was motivated by the actress not wanting to play a corpse.

It seems most likely that it was an explicit choice made by the creative staff. It puts Rick in a situation where he has no way to say goodbye, not even to a rotting corpse, which pushes him that much farther over the edge. In some ways I think it also helps to justify the phone calls as an invention of Ricks mind to help him cope with Lori's death and find a way say goodbye.

Onkel_Apan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Onkel_Apan

@Chaser324: true, but then it is just bad writing. they could have saved it by having a fat zombie instead, it would still be stupid but fit more to what just happened. it is all the bones that gets me, it ate her skull, that alone should have made the tummy that big.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By toowalrus

Glen :-(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Onkel_Apan said:

@Chaser324: true, but then it is just bad writing. they could have saved it by having a fat zombie instead, it would still be stupid but fit more to what just happened. it is all the bones that gets me, it ate her skull, that alone should have made the tummy that big.

It was poorly written and directed, yeah. I think the director of the episode later stated the implication was that the zombie pulled Lori around a corner and did its thing there. Which is equally as stupid give the logic of the walkers' behavior demonstrated to this point in the show.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#300  Edited By Phatmac

RAPE!