Things that bother you about Giant Bomb?

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By UnrealDP

Christ, reading the first page of this thread already makes me want to kill myself. You guys can be major bummers/entitled assholes sometimes... Not to sound like an asshole myself here, but half of these posts say the shittiest things ever, not even including all of the unwarranted Patrick hate. Are there seriously people who complain about the word duder? Oy....

To be fair, some of these are actually legitimate criticism, but definitely not the majority.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#252  Edited By rjayb89

Not enough getting it in twenty-doz as far as I'm concerned.

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#253  Edited By psykhophear

Quick Look annoys me. I don't like the things the staff say or do and at times they demo games on QL terribly.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#254  Edited By zeforgotten
@UnrealDP said:

Christ, reading the first page of this thread already makes me want to kill myself. You guys can be major bummers/entitled assholes sometimes... Not to sound like an asshole myself here, but half of these posts say the shittiest things ever, not even including all of the unwarranted Patrick hate. Are there seriously people who complain about the word duder? Oy....

To be fair, some of these are actually legitimate criticism, but definitely not the majority.

Go kill yourself then, see if anyone actually cares. 

But seriously though, what the fuck did you expect from a thread that's asking for it? 
"Oh look, a thread about what bothers people about Giant Bomb. I bet there's happy horses and cake in there and rainbows"
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By iam3green

the lack of content. i know that it's only 5 guys but keep things coming. show more stuff.

i also hate that gamespot logo on the bottom. it doesn't fit with the part above it. they should move the giantbomb logo to the right more. it's like comic vine has more stuff than giantbomb.

i do love the community though. always have something to say.

High_Nunez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By High_Nunez

I suppose if I had i to say something, it'd be the shitty, dismissive attitude towards comic books by the staff. They never went on any long-winded diatribe in which they hated on all things comic books, but when describing certain games, I remember hearing several different occasions they would say something dismissive like "oh it's basically comic book so yada yada the story must be dumb as fuck." Ok, I'm paraphrasing, but the spirit of the sentiment is the same. Now I know what some of you must be thinking, that yes, alot of superhero comics can be a silly, especially the older ones which most of the staff probably remember more vividly. Comics have grown quite a bit since, and it doesn't, or at least shouldn't automatically mean superhero, or that it's instantly dumb anymore. I understand this is an attitude only a comic fan would have, but it seems especially close-minded when it comes from some dudes trying really hard sometimes to make video games seem legitimately artful or whatever. So, I almost instantly roll my eyes everytime I hear it on the bombcast. Not much else bugs me about them.

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By UnrealDP

@ZeForgotten said:

@UnrealDP said:

Go kill yourself then, see if anyone actually cares. But seriously though, what the fuck did you expect from a thread that's asking for it? "Oh look, a thread about what bothers people about Giant Bomb. I bet there's happy horses and cake in there and rainbows"

Yipes, that's harsh. You have to admit that most of these are pretty stupid, mate. Complaining about the word duder? Complaining about not reading tutorials in a quick look where you're trying to make interesting video content? I feel like half of these weren't even thought of before they were posted. Lack of content is a legitimate complaint, but complaining about Patrick's hair isn't. There's a difference.

Also, way to be an asshole, mate. Doing GB proud up in here, eh?

freakin9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By freakin9

From a personal standpoint, I get easily bored. It's like the fun and excitement I had seeing an actual GOOD videogame website is waning and it's devolved into, ok I already know what "the guys" are going to say. The shine is gone. I'm now ready to... I dunno, watch monkeys make out instead or some such thing.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By zeforgotten
@UnrealDP said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@UnrealDP said:

Go kill yourself then, see if anyone actually cares. But seriously though, what the fuck did you expect from a thread that's asking for it? "Oh look, a thread about what bothers people about Giant Bomb. I bet there's happy horses and cake in there and rainbows"

Yipes, that's harsh. You have to admit that most of these are pretty stupid, mate. Complaining about the word duder? Complaining about not reading tutorials in quick look where you're trying to make interesting video content? I feel like half of these weren't even thought of before they were posted. Lack of content is a legitimate complaint, but complaining about Patrick's hair. There's a difference.

Also, way to be an asshole, mate. Doing GB proud up in here, eh?

Read again. The "Seriously" part means that the first part about killing yourself wasn't serious. I would go so far as to say that you probably shouldn't try and kill yourself since it seems like a bad idea. Nobody has come back to complain about the experience so maybe it's not that bad?  

I agree that some of the stuff in here is kinda dumb but at the same time I've come to expect that from this community. It's like IGN/4chan: The Sequel at this point.  
Also, the "not paying attention to the tutorial part" is totally valid since it's no fun watching any of the GB guys run around in the same room for 15 minutes going "oh my god, this game is so buggy. I can't move on! what a shitty game" because they didn't read the tutorial that showed them how to jump up a wall. 
LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By LiquidSwords

13 pages and you guys still crying?

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#261  Edited By Cincaid

The forum users, including myself.

freakin9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By freakin9

@Cincaid said:

The forum users, including myself.

I can get behind this. We are all fucking horrible or else we'd be proving to the guys how to do it better.

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By UnrealDP

@ZeForgotten said:

Read again. The "Seriously" part means that the first part about killing yourself wasn't serious. I would go so far as to say that you probably shouldn't try and kill yourself since it seems like a bad idea. Nobody has come back to complain about the experience so maybe it's not that bad? I agree that some of the stuff in here is kinda dumb but at the same time I've come to expect that from this community. It's like IGN/4chan: The Sequel at this point. Also, the "not paying attention to the tutorial part" is totally valid since it's no fun watching any of the GB guys run around in the same room for 15 minutes going "oh my god, this game is so buggy. I can't move on! what a shitty game" because they didn't read the tutorial that showed them how to jump up a wall.

Oh my god, you're the worst. Putting "but seriously" after that doesn't diffuse you telling me to kill myself... It's like taking a shit on my son then handing me a wet nap.

I agree that some of the stuff in here is kinda dumb but at the same time I've come to expect that from this community.

That's no excuse...

Oy, it's a video, so they've gotta keep it moving. It's pretty annoying when that happens, but if you were sitting in that seat, trying to keep the conversation lively, and playing a game on video for thousands of people to see; would you take the chance of reading text instead of keeping the gameplay rolling? I get where you're coming from, but it's not that big a deal and better than the tutorial route, most likely at least.

Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Interfect

@cmblasko said:

Nothing that can't be fixed with another Endurance Run!

Hey guys I have a great idea for the next endurance run!

Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#265  Edited By Romination

@James_Giant_Peach: that's quite a list. But it also just sounds like you hate the internet.

Though we can all agree on that.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By zeforgotten
@UnrealDP said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Read again. The "Seriously" part means that the first part about killing yourself wasn't serious. I would go so far as to say that you probably shouldn't try and kill yourself since it seems like a bad idea. Nobody has come back to complain about the experience so maybe it's not that bad? I agree that some of the stuff in here is kinda dumb but at the same time I've come to expect that from this community. It's like IGN/4chan: The Sequel at this point. Also, the "not paying attention to the tutorial part" is totally valid since it's no fun watching any of the GB guys run around in the same room for 15 minutes going "oh my god, this game is so buggy. I can't move on! what a shitty game" because they didn't read the tutorial that showed them how to jump up a wall.

Oh my god, you're the worst. Putting "but seriously" after that doesn't diffuse you telling me to kill myself... It's like taking a shit on my son and handing me a wet nap.

I agree that some of the stuff in here is kinda dumb but at the same time I've come to expect that from this community.

That's no excuse...

Oy, it's a video, so they've gotta keep it moving. It's pretty annoying when that happens, but if you were sitting in that seat, trying to keep the conversation lively, and playing a game on video for thousands of people to see; would you take the chance of reading text instead of keeping the gameplay rolling? I get where you're coming from, but it's not that big a deal and better than the tutorial route, most likely at least.

I would never shit on your son. I would buy him a pool! his dad wants to kill himself for rearding a forum thread! he needs some cheering up! 

I guess I just like the quick looks where stuff is actually happening and they can show the game rather than them blaming the game for their lack of skill and only showing the same room for 30 minutes of a quick look because they can't figure out what to do next.  
FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#267  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

Not enough Sara.

valiantgrizzly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#268  Edited By valiantgrizzly

The jaded

qawsed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By qawsed

There isn't a stickied "Hater's Ball" thread to condense all the hatin into one easily ignorable place.

freakin9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By freakin9

The lack of a LiveJasmin popup is a big negative for me.

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By UnrealDP

@ZeForgotten said:

@UnrealDP said:

Oh my god, you're the worst. Putting "but seriously" after that doesn't diffuse you telling me to kill myself... It's like taking a shit on my son and handing me a wet nap.

That's no excuse...

I would never shit on your son. I would buy him a pool! his dad wants to kill himself for rearding a forum thread! he needs some cheering up! I guess I just like the quick looks where stuff is actually happening and they can show the game rather than them blaming the game for their lack of skill and only showing the same room for 30 minutes of a quick look because they can't figure out what to do next.

Great, well now I'm going to drown myself in my kid's new pool. Good job on that one, meany.

Yeah, that quick look thing is totally true, but you can totally see it from their side of things. If they always took the time to read every tutorial to make sure they were always on track, this thread would be filled with people complaining about them reading too many tutorials. It's hard to strike a good balance between the two and I'm definitely not saying they've hit it, but it's still totally understandable. For every quick look they get lost from not reading a tutorial, there's a hundred quick looks where they didn't screw up without reading the tutorials (maybe exaggerated). People notice the mistakes the most, eh?

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By zeforgotten
@UnrealDP said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@UnrealDP said:

That's no excuse...

I would never shit on your son. I would buy him a pool! his dad wants to kill himself for rearding a forum thread! he needs some cheering up! I guess I just like the quick looks where stuff is actually happening and they can show the game rather than them blaming the game for their lack of skill and only showing the same room for 30 minutes of a quick look because they can't figure out what to do next.

Great, well now I'm going to drown myself in my kid's new pool. Good job on that one, meany.

Yeah, that quick look thing is totally true, but you can totally see it from their side of things. If they always took the time to read every tutorial to make sure they were always on track, this thread would be filled with people complaining about them reading too many tutorials. It's hard to strike a good balance between the two and I'm definitely not saying they've hit it, but it's still totally understandable. For every quick look they get lost from not reading a tutorial, there's a hundred quick looks where they didn't screw up without reading the tutorials (maybe exaggerated). People notice the mistakes the most, eh?

HAH! I peed in the pool!  

I see where you're coming from and I can agree with it too.(Guess we're bee enthusiasts about this? :P) 
And yes, people tend to notice mistakes more because they don't like them as much. But knowing this community when they get enough of the good stuff then the good stuff becomes a "mistake" to them too and they willl complain about that too. 
Someone should make a thread and ask what people like about Giant Bomb, then you would see, well "Vinny" written all over the place :P
UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By UnrealDP

@ZeForgotten said:

@UnrealDP said:

HAH! I peed in the pool! I see where you're coming from and I can agree with it too.(Guess we're bee enthusiasts about this? :P) And yes, people tend to notice mistakes more because they don't like them as much. But knowing this community when they get enough of the good stuff then the good stuff becomes a "mistake" to them too and they willl complain about that too. Someone should make a thread and ask what people like about Giant Bomb, then you would see, well "Vinny" written all over the place :P

Damn you for seeing that other thread and exposing my bee enthusiasm! Also, my son beat you to it :P. Did you really think you could keep a kid from peeing in a pool?But, yeah, I totally agree with you on all that, mate. I like this community, but that's totally true and every community has flaws 'n all that. Hopefully that happy thread would have at least a bit of Patrick love in it, eh?

P.S You're a bee enthusiast....

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By zeforgotten
@UnrealDP said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@UnrealDP said:

HAH! I peed in the pool! I see where you're coming from and I can agree with it too.(Guess we're bee enthusiasts about this? :P) And yes, people tend to notice mistakes more because they don't like them as much. But knowing this community when they get enough of the good stuff then the good stuff becomes a "mistake" to them too and they willl complain about that too. Someone should make a thread and ask what people like about Giant Bomb, then you would see, well "Vinny" written all over the place :P

Damn you for seeing that other thread and exposing my bee enthusiasm! Also, my son beat you to it :P. Did you really think you could keep a kid from peeing in a pool?But, yeah, I totally agree with you on all that, mate. I like this community, but that's totally true and every community has flaws 'n all that. Hopefully that happy thread would have at least a bit of Patrick love in it, eh?

P.S You're a bee enthusiast....

Put Patrick in the Hotdog Suit again and I will love him forever. 

I am a bee enthusiast, yes. I like bees.  
Sure I'm highly allergic to Bees and Wasps and stuff like that but the bees are fluffy! 
UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By UnrealDP

@ZeForgotten: Yay, bee enthusiasm for everyone! I wonder how enthusiastic the staff is for bees...

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By zeforgotten
@UnrealDP: Last I heard Jeff smuggled Mutated Killer Bees of Doom from Russia to the United States and they're now living in Patricks hair. 
So at least they care enough to give them a home
Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Toxin066

The cynicism on the forums or towards any new release announcement. That's something that kind of bothers me.

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By UnrealDP

@ZeForgotten: True dat!

Smokey_Earhole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Smokey_Earhole

@wmaustin55 said:

People discussing little inane things they dislike about Giant Bomb; then thinking these are legitimate complaints and making a thread focused on it.

Hey, it's the Internet. Where every man is a king in his own domain.

Also, I agree with you.

Duder_Me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Duder_Me

@Drebin_893 said:

@Superfriend said:

Have to agree with a lot of the criticism that gets brought up in here. I don´t think a lot of it really detracts from my enjoyment of the site in general, but one thing does crop up every once in a while:

They just don´t have the same kind of spirit they had back in 08/09.. I know that´s a stupid thing to say, because people change and all that, but it seems like the business or life or whatever has weighed them down a little bit. Maybe it´s just the fact that they´ve grown to be more organized (shudder!) or the industry has changed into something horrible (it kinda has)..

I miss the genuine enthusiasm Brad had for stuff like Viva Pinata and Banjo. How Jeff would go on and on about how he loved Burnout Paradise and not just how he likes Trackmania and is stressed out because of server issues/management. I fucking loved how they would just talk about shit and the games they enjoyed. Hell, watch Ryan´s Review of Super Mario Galaxy 2 or the New Super Mario Bros Quicklook.. these dudes were excited about video games! I don´t know how to really describe it, and sometimes the old spirit seems to come through again and again.. but it does feel like they are just doing their job sometimes. That´s very sad and I feel like the new environment they are working in will not exactly help recreating the "indie" feel of the old basement in Sausalito.

I completely feel you on that, but I suppose I attribute more of that to the current state of the industry. I personally haven't been that kind of excited since Metal Gear Solid 4. Hopefully the industry will soon become genuinely exciting again, be it with the new console generation, or just an amazing new franchise. Once that hits I think we'll see that enthusiasm return.

But man, reading your post reminded me how much I loved Giant Bomb's content in 2008/09. Everything just felt exciting and enthusiastic.

It's the iPhone's fault. It's the Kinect's fault. It's the stupid god damn indie game's fault as well. THERE ARE NO GOOD GAMES ANY MORE.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Hitchenson

Most of the users.

excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By excast
@James_Giant_Peach

People that seem to hate everything about Giantbomb, but are still here posting away and investing their time in it. 

Confusing.
Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#283  Edited By Little_Socrates

The one thing that legitimately bothers me? The hate the mods get despite being pretty cool guys. I've never run up against any of them in a bad way despite being outspoken and cuss-happy, so if you bothered them, then you've really done something wrong. They are not punching bags for you to hurl disgusting sexual insults at, nor are they a shadowy cabal who want to make this website less fun.

People not liking staff members, their skills or opinions, people not liking each other, the actual skills or opinions of the staff members, those are all passing at worst and endearing most of the time. The war on the mods does really bother me, though.

Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#284  Edited By Pop

My complaint is that they don't have clones so that they could do double the craziness.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#285  Edited By dichemstys

Nothing really. I just dismiss any small annoyances about any members of the staff or whatever. They're regular ass people.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#286  Edited By RandomHero666
@James_Giant_Peach:

Forum users who insist on criticising perfectly fine sites like IGN 

Your list was already going badly, then that....

wmoyer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#287  Edited By wmoyer83

Sometimes when I try to use the search option for images and avatar pictures it won't load anything; although that is probably my crap browser. I also wish they would do more reviews because I enjoy reading them.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Chop

Nothing.

And as long as the bombcast continues, it will stay that way.

fyi, Patrick is awesome. I really came around to him when he was the only one making any damn sense during the game of the year deliberations <3

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#289  Edited By crusader8463

@Little_Socrates said:

The one thing that legitimately bothers me? The hate the mods get despite being pretty cool guys. I've never run up against any of them in a bad way despite being outspoken and cuss-happy, so if you bothered them, then you've really done something wrong. They are not punching bags for you to hurl disgusting sexual insults at, nor are they a shadowy cabal who want to make this website less fun.

People not liking staff members, their skills or opinions, people not liking each other, the actual skills or opinions of the staff members, those are all passing at worst and endearing most of the time. The war on the mods does really bother me, though.

Other then a certain mod that has expressed in PM's in the past that they hate me for some reason that I can still not figure out, the only thing I dislike about the mods around here are some of the double standards I have seen in the past when it comes to certain threads being left open. It's not been a big thing recently, but I recall seeing in the past several times when threads would get locked only to see pretty much the exact same ones made by a different user get left open and even have mods posting in it. There was nothing different in the thread at all, just that it was made by a different person. Stuff like that always gets me annoyed.

mortal_sb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By mortal_sb

i'd love to see more reviews of smaller games. they don't have to write a wall of text for every review they're doing. And more "news" would be kinda cool also. i know patrick is a man for stories or exclusive content but sometimes there's just nothing going on on the front page.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By geirr

Parts of the community. :)

PokeIkzai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By PokeIkzai

With the community it seems like there's no real middle ground between either hating the staff or loving them to the point of getting angry if someone has anything negative to say. This drives me mad.

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#293  Edited By Matfei90
@Levio said:

the lack of a female member in the crew kind of bothers me. I don't think there'd be any inherent advantage to having both sexes represented on a videogame website, so I can't really explain why it bothers me, it just does.

They should hire Leigh Alexander.
krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#294  Edited By krazy_kyle

When people start a thread with a title like "so... pineapples?" or something stupid like that. Not specific, no context, no clear idea of what the thread is about and 9 times out of 10 i click on it and it's a waste of my time.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#295  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Everything. It's all terrible. I only come here to cause myself pain.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#296  Edited By ajamafalous
@Redbullet685 said:

@Winternet said:

@Canteu said:

That the majority of the editorial staff are abysmal at video games and lack basic video game skills and awareness that even a casual player would have.

People complaining about how the staff plays them video games is one of the few things that bothers me on Giant Bomb.

This.

And how much hate there's been over the years for the various additions to the GB crew besides the main 4. People hated on Kessler, Brad Nicholson, and now Patrick. Seems to be for no reason, too.

I would argue that people have given very explicit and legitimate reasons for disliking all three of those staff members (as well as the original four).
egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#297  Edited By egg

Can't say I'm a big fan of this forum layout. It's not enough to read the thread title, I have to read the forum section too to find out what game is being talked about.

Granted the page is just displaying all recent posts so it's unavoidable. But I think it can be improved. For instance maybe game-specific forum sections should be listed separately on the page. That or there could be separate 'recent post' pages for game-specific forums and 'normal' forums.

Papa_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Papa_XIV

These ads.... Not that i mind them-they have to make money too- but they push the forums aside and, well, that look like shit

No Caption Provided
AiurFlux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By AiurFlux

At times some of them seem like industry apologists a little too much, in that they don't really speak out against things like on disc DLC, and in some cases flat out say it's okay and fine. If someone pays 60 dollars for a piece of software they should get all the software on that fucking disc. Period. It should not be 60 dollars for a piece of software with content on that disc that is purposefully locked away in an attempt to turn a 60 dollar product into a 90 dollar venture. If it's done when the game goes gold and if the disc is shipped with it it should be on there or at the very least unlocked at a later date for free. Capcom are notorious for this (RE5, SFxT, etc. etc. etc.), in addition to some other bullshit they think they can get away with.

That's honestly my only complaint, but at times it's a nagging one that bugs the hell out of me.

Maybe I'm in the minority with my thoughts, maybe I'm in the silent majority, but to say things like, "That's just the ways the industry is now," seems ignorant to me.

doobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By doobie

@AiurFlux said:

At times some of them seem like industry apologists a little too much, in that they don't really speak out against things like on disc DLC, and in some cases flat out say it's okay and fine. If someone pays 60 dollars for a piece of software they should get all the software on that fucking disc. Period. It should not be 60 dollars for a piece of software with content on that disc that is purposefully locked away in an attempt to turn a 60 dollar product into a 90 dollar venture. If it's done when the game goes gold and if the disc is shipped with it it should be on there or at the very least unlocked at a later date for free. Capcom are notorious for this (RE5, SFxT, etc. etc. etc.), in addition to some other bullshit they think they can get away with.

That's honestly my only complaint, but at times it's a nagging one that bugs the hell out of me.

Maybe I'm in the minority with my thoughts, maybe I'm in the silent majority, but to say things like, "That's just the ways the industry is now," seems ignorant to me.

im not sure what it is but i want to slap anyone that uses the term 'apologist'