• 119 results
#101 Edited by ikabubu (201 posts) -

Currently, it's been Satellite Stories and their album Phrases to Break the Ice.

I discovered the band when I was digging up some old cardistry videos by Tobias Levin, and stumbled on this:

It's pretty dumb, but I was hoping to learn a few moves from it. The song used is called "Kids aren't safe in the Metro".

#102 Posted by Bane (386 posts) -

Body Count - Manslaughter

#103 Edited by TheBluthCompany (365 posts) -

U Talkin' U2 to Me?

#104 Edited by gokaired (478 posts) -

Samples a Ghost Face Killer verse.

#105 Posted by OtakuGamer (1224 posts) -

Been enjoying this dudes music recently.

#106 Posted by ike7779 (284 posts) -

This:

I don't even know what Mirai Nikki is but it's about time I find out after listening to this track so much.

#107 Posted by SteamRickroller (238 posts) -

oh god.

i'm starting to like mcr.

what have i become

#108 Posted by Pr1mus (3805 posts) -

22 days ago i said i was excited for K Flay's upcoming album. Well it's out and it's awesome. I've been listening to it on loop for a few days now. Not disappointed.

#109 Posted by slindz (100 posts) -
#110 Posted by bigjeffrey (4768 posts) -

cool jam.

#111 Posted by randiolo (1090 posts) -

#112 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (713 posts) -

Currently listening to 311. The stuff that came out in the later half of the 90s while I was a freshman in high school (97).

#113 Edited by RVonE (4603 posts) -

A lot of Lana del Rey's new album, Ultraviolence, but also Phantogram's Voices and London Grammar's If You Wait.

EDIT: oh, and this:

Non-ironically. And I feel like an ass that I have to point that out, but there you have it.

#114 Posted by fisk0 (3849 posts) -

I recently saw the classic 70's industrial and post-punk band Chrome live, and picked up a CD with some previously unreleased stuff, including these great tracks (not exactly in their regular style, but still fantastic stuff):

One of their more classic songs:

#115 Edited by mushymushrooms (5 posts) -

Fireworks by Animal Collective, It's a song that just makes me feel so upbeat and wanting to hi-five a dude or two.

#116 Posted by Demoskinos (14559 posts) -

RIFF RAFF NEON ICON.

#117 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5207 posts) -

Ikimono Gakari

#118 Posted by phuzzybunny (171 posts) -
#119 Posted by TheHT (10871 posts) -

Battleblock Theatre is on sale on Steam, and I thought it was Cloudberry Kingdom, so now I'm watching the Cloudberry Kingdom quick look again and thinking "some of this music is great", and they were kind enough to display the song name in the beginning of levels.

So now I'm listening to Blind Digital - Evidence.

#120 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

It's been Arctic Monkeys obsessively recently, but I just bought that Paramore record that came out last year and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.