What if paper money is going to go all digital? will u support it

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I haven't wrote a thread in a long time, but I have an important question to ask. Here is a fictional scenario. What if the u.s dollar isn't worth anything anymore next year. Oil prices are though the roof, the world stopped trading oil in u.s dollars, collapsing it. The federal reserve which prints more money all the time to counter inflation (higher prices of everyday items like food, gas, clothes, rent) wasn't allowed to print more money anymore because only the country with the world's reserve currency are only allowed to print money (which is true btw).

Then the u.s and the world was introduced a new world currency which is purely digital. They say everyone gets some credits to start with if they support this to jump start the economy. Let's say the u.s economy was in a depression at that time next year at 2012, no one can afford anything anymore. But of course there is always a catch. The catch is that in order to use this new money, you have to implant a small microchip called the RFID chip (radio frequency indentity chip). Will you go for the idea? It won't hurt after a few hours, they might know your location at all times, know your spending habits, but it will solve the dollar devaluation problem, even though they might of caused it to start this program. The program is sponsored by the united nations and if you show defiance, they will simply turn off the chip and you will starve to death. If you co-operate, it will fix half the economy. Will you go for it or resist it? and why?

(i'm betting 90% of americans will totally jump head first into this program)

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Enigma777

Sure, why not?

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Enigma777: even if they were accelating the economic downwards spiral today in order to achieve it? Where they have to destroy the u.s economy from within to do this? Does the ends justify the means? That everyone has to be in a depression first starving to death inorder for this to take place where they place a microchip into your skin and big brother can track you even more than before having total control like a dictatorship that's unchallenged? You will still go for it?

Like I said, i'm still betting 90% of americans will jump head first into this fictional scenario. I mean if you wanted to buy a lady gaga or mortal kombat game, you would need to scan your RFID chip and it will take credit out of it instead of using money.
Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Enigma777
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @Enigma777: even if they were accelating the economic downwards spiral today in order to achieve it? Where they have to destroy the u.s economy from within to do this? Does the ends justify the means? That everyone has to be in a depression first starving to death inorder for this to take place where they place a microchip into your skin and big brother can track you even more than before having total control like a dictatorship that's unchallenged? You will still go for it? Like I said, i'm still betting 90% of americans will jump head first into this fictional scenario. "
Yup.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MikkaQ

Fuck yeah, but you could just put the chip in your cell phone or tablet, an implant isn't necessary. People have been toying with the idea of RFID checkout on phones and other devices for years. Imagine trying to shoplift something, and have it charge anyway when you leave the store with the product because you kept your cellphone on you. Crafty. 

Then it'll REALLY be the future. 

Plus if you wanted to buy drugs or illegal DVDs or something you'd just be obligated to use the barter system. "Hey duuude, I'll trade you these 5 burned Wii games for a gram of weed" "Naw man, prices are inflating, I need at least 6 wii games, and a mos-def mixtape" "Damn bro, you're bleeding me here" "Friend prices, friend prices"
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@XII_Sniper: in this scenario, this implanted chip has to be in your body only like in your arm. Can't use a credit card with this chip in it. You have to scan things though your arm instead. Of course you lose all your rights to privacy and the government can shut down your chip if you protest this. Everytime you work, they put in more credit to this chip in your arm.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Only if it comes in the form of digital triangles.  Otherwise no thanks.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Not triangle, but let's say this has to go in your arm. They say it would only hurt for a few hours. The only thing that's a triangle is a tatoo barcode, but I forgot to mention that for the thread so it's not part of the scenario.

This chip will solve half of the world economy crisis, but at the same time this chip will track you and your spending habits.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MikkaQ
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @XII_Sniper: in this scenario, this implanted chip has to be in your body only like in your arm. Can't use a credit card with this chip in it. You have to scan things though your arm instead. Of course you lose all your rights to privacy and the government can shut down your chip if you protest this. Everytime you work, they put in more credit to this chip in your arm. "
Why though? It would make no sense, and be needlessly costly to implant every citizen. Plus people with certain health conditions wouldn't necessarily be eligible.  Besides, shutting down a chip wouldn't guarantee anyone starving to death. Plus what would the government gain by removing someone's ability to hold and spend money? It wouldn't benefit the economy at all. 

It would be more cost efficient to have these installed in most portable devices, or cards and have them linked to a central banking database. Every time you got a new phone, or gameboy or something you could link your bank to it, and use it for transactions. 
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@XII_Sniper: well if the government can shut down the chip, you can't protest the government anymore. Compared to the economic crisis at 2012, where it's a depression, the government will recover their cost when this program is implemented. It's not just the united states, every country, united nations countries has agreed to this. Before this program is implemented, all debts are disolved and we all start all over again. They won't put these on devices, it has to be with you at all times. If they shut down your chip, you can't fly on planes.

Those are the conditions or they throw you into a concentration camp, let's call these ficticious camps, FEMA camps until you implement the chip and connect to their digital currency network.
Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Doctorchimp

Is this the part of the weird internet documentary where you explain exactly why people would be moronic to go with this idea since it's just another avenue the illuminati could control you?

Then the next thing you know it's 1984 style government and we get harvested for organs and slave labor for the richest 1 percent?

By the way vote for Ron Paul 2012 END THE FED.

My sarcasm aside no, I'd actually be against unification for a grander government we'd have no real control over.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Doctorchimp: it's just a test I suppose, I believe 90% of americans will like the idea, if they are told it solves most of the economic crisis problems. I won't say anything more about other kinds of stuff. But I do hint maybe of a 1984 type of control grid. No organ harvesting or anything like that.
soul101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By soul101

Americans need to stop getting freaked out about the USD not being the "anchor" currency anymore. Your dollar is in the shitter, deal with it for a while. China is strong as hell right now, christ, Brazil has the strongest currency in the world, and the Canadian dollar is at 1.05 USD.  As long as world trade exsists and you have something another country wants you'll be fine. BTW if THE country with the reserve currency is the "only ones who can print money" why am I sitting on a bunch of $5 Canadian bills printed in 2008? There are dozens of reserve currency in the world.   Also just a heads up, money is already digital, you think the banks keep hard copy ledgers of everybody's accounts? One bad turn of events and we're all poor.  Now i just depressed myself.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MikkaQ
@HitmanAgent47: Why is the government suddenly fascistic and evil all of the sudden? Were human right banned with this new ruling or something?
soul101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By soul101

Oh ya one more thing, what you're talking about is called SLAVERY.  That's not cool :)

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@soul101: I mean print money anytime you want, not because it was ordered to replace old currency. Like if the u.s has debt, they can print another trillion dollars tommorrow if they want to counter inflation at their discredtion hoping it won't burst the economic bubble eventually. I know canada can't just print off a few trillions tommorrow if they wanted to. Yes we have credit cards, bank accounts, but it's all going to be though a chip now and paper money will be a thing of the past. You can't withdrawl paper money anymore, everything will have to be scanned in, if this program is to work. The RFID chip must be on your body at all times for security reasons so it can't be counterfit if someone else stole the chip.
Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Doctorchimp
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @Doctorchimp: it's just a test I suppose, I believe 90% of americans will like the idea, if they are told it solves most of the economic crisis problems. I won't say anything more about other kinds of stuff. But I do hint maybe of a 1984 type of control grid. No organ harvesting or anything like that. "
No I know. It's definitely going that way. Not the next couple years, but soon.

It's also not about America no longer being the number 1 world power, I'd be perfectly content just being a country concerned over our own and getting out of foreign affairs period. Just worry about our people and give them more help and stop the government from pumping ridiculous amounts of cash in a war that isn't needed. Just so the Fed can dictate prices by pumping cash and skew bills passed through the government in favor of huge conglomerates.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@XII_Sniper: let's say that is the endgame, maybe some rich billionaires always wanted more control this was the endgame. But it saved the economy, would you support it? Look if you want more security, you know you have to give up some liberties right? It's the same with finacial security. This government doesnt have to be tyranical, they could be neutral, but they have a global idea that will connect the world through this global financial network.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Doctorchimp: I totally agree with you, the only way to counter this problem with our current economic problems is to audit the federal reserve and also fine the bigger banks like jp morgan and goldman sachs from allowing them to lend money non stop which they are reimbursted automatically by the government even though ppl who goes bankrupt trying to pay for it and destroys their own credit rating. They are going to put the country into even more debt. But that's beyond the scope of this thread. But yeah, let's say for the scenario, it's too late, most americans voted for obama, nothing changed about the federal reserve and things continue on the same path. Prices are doubled due to inflation for everything next year, this was the only solution by the government, to erase the debt and start all over digitally.

(i'm not sure if most of you understand this paragraph, but mega banks has been lending you money non stop and they will approve of everything. They get reimbursted by the government, so they can't lose and you will futher putting us all in debt devaluing the economy)
soul101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By soul101

I'd rather live in a depressed 1st world country than have my social liberties stolen, we as North American expect too much and have become too "fat" due to the excess. This is the fall of Rome V 2.0. I don't like it but it's just the way it is. 

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@soul101: It's good that you disagree, but by then, let's say american has then turned into a third world country and all the things that comes along with it. Let's say that happens next year, civil war, hunger strikes, overly high oil prices, a police state, sort of like nazi germany, concentration camps ect. But this digital currency was the only way out of that. You want to go against this program, having your liberties, you live inside what I fiticiously called a FEMA camp until you get with the program because there is no other alternative to save the economy.
Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Doctorchimp
@HitmanAgent47:

Well I wouldn't blame it on Obama, for what the system is Obama genuinely tried to put more power to the people. He played the system right or tried to, it's the system that's the problem.

I'd actually put the blame on the Republican party. It's unbelievable how the corporations clearly pull their strings and they dance without fail time and time again.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Doctorchimp: Well I don't want to get too far into a differnent directly, but a good question is who runs the united states? The privatized federal reserve with congressional oversight, which was appointed by congress of someone who is the head of these banks. (conflict of interest) These ppl are billionares and likes control, since they have all the money in the world. Hypothetically, they can fund both parties very easily, the republicans and the democrates easily if they fund their campainges, they get get bills passed to the white house and congress. The federal reserve act of 1913 at dec 23 where mega privatized banks push this through law. (Others can research history if they want to learn more)

Let's say both parties, the federal reserve bank, planed this for years, they simply want more control. They are devaluing the dollars though middle east uprisings and also oil prices dollar devaluation, hypothetically. But this is their endgame, their final plan for overall control. I'm only saying, hypothetically, this thread is just a ficticious scenario. I put the blame on privatized federal reserve banks and the american ppl for continuing to vote for democrates and republicans not realising they both work for the same party and has the same agenda.

Maybe I should of made a poll. But still it's a good discussion.
mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By mazik765

All hail our Illuminati overlords.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

No,because I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist.
Also, I'm all for a hippie like commune with no currency what so ever, I've got the hair and the beard down, all i need now is some sandals and I'm good to go.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By StaticFalconar
@HitmanAgent47: I was totally with you until the RFID thing. Having money be digital like say in a credit card type of format would probably boost the economy in the short term since the government would save a lot of money not printing money (ok, probably not enough to get out of debt, but thats still a couple mil more every year we could use). But make it like how we use credit cards now with every transaction increasing or decreasing one sole spending account (but we are allowed to have others for savings and such). However, banks would be a much bigger target then they already are for hacking, so they would have to have literally the best hack proof foundation, which does cost more money, but seeing as how if a parent wants to give his kids an allowance the kids will have to open an account, business will be booming. 

Yes, yes, this would inevitably lead to a surge in credit card hacking tactics which goes back once again to RFID since they are in the cards, but I know how to shield a credit card using simple stuff like tin foil or any metallic coating the RFID signal would essentially block it from being hacked. If its in a card form, I can get an RFID blocking wallet of some kind while if its implanted in me, I would literally be wearing tin foil hats. 
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@StaticFalconar: I don't know maybe when you made an rfid transaction, let's say you need to use biometrics too, a retinal scanner for argument sakes.
Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By Yanngc33

But what will happen to rap videos if paper money disappears

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Yanngc33: maybe they will start pointing to their RFID chips and say, I got gansta credit.
sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30  Edited By sparklykiss
@XII_Sniper said:
" Fuck yeah, but you could just put the chip in your cell phone or tablet, an implant isn't necessary. People have been toying with the idea of RFID checkout on phones and other devices for years. Imagine trying to shoplift something, and have it charge anyway when you leave the store with the product because you kept your cellphone on you. Crafty. 

Then it'll REALLY be the future. 

Plus if you wanted to buy drugs or illegal DVDs or something you'd just be obligated to use the barter system. "Hey duuude, I'll trade you these 5 burned Wii games for a gram of weed" "Naw man, prices are inflating, I need at least 6 wii games, and a mos-def mixtape" "Damn bro, you're bleeding me here" "Friend prices, friend prices"
"
This is a future I'd be A-OK with.

Drug busts would also be hysterical when guys are sprinting down the street away from an officer and they end up dropping a few dozen burned copies of Super Mario Galaxy.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#31  Edited By JJWeatherman

Oh Hitman, you so crazy.

I don't know. I'd be afraid of an implant, so there's that downside.
Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#32  Edited By Daveyo520

As long as the money I have now goes over.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Daveyo520: It will, plus you get like I don't know $20,000 in credits too for all the new ppl who is going to be part of the program. But after that, no one else will get extra credit, you have to earn it, but the deficient is erased and is back at zero for the entire world. Everything starts all over again.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FunExplosions

How do you do it?

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@FunExplosions: well you have to sign up to our prestigious program, they will set an appointment for you in the hospital where they will implant an RFID chip right into your arm. You will be given local anethetic, but once it's online with data universal, you will be registered into the system and given a bit of credit where you can use right away with local businesses and bank machines with the use of your RFID chip, possibly eyescanner.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By AhmadMetallic

we fear change

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By Vexxan

I barely use paper money at all these days, no need since practically everyone accept cards.

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By craigbo180
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" I mean if you wanted to buy a lady gaga or mortal kombat game, you would need to scan your RFID chip and it will take credit out of it instead of using money. "
Where can I find this lady gaga game?
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@craigbo180: it's called lovegame. I meant to say buy a cd or mp3.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FunExplosions
@craigbo180 said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:
" I mean if you wanted to buy a lady gaga or mortal kombat game, you would need to scan your RFID chip and it will take credit out of it instead of using money. "
Where can I find this lady gaga game? "
Poker
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FunExplosions
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @FunExplosions: well you have to sign up to our prestigious program, they will set an appointment for you in the hospital where they will implant an RFID chip right into your arm. You will be given local anethetic, but once it's online with data universal, you will be registered into the system and given a bit of credit where you can use right away with local businesses and bank machines with the use of your RFID chip, possibly eyescanner. "
That's actually not what I meant, but thanks for the well articulated answer, anyway.
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Example1013
@HitmanAgent47: You want to know why we won't be a third-world country at any time in the next century?

We have natural resources.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@example1013: how much are these private companies going to charge you for using their oil reserves? Alot more than the middle east, double of the price, they are greedy. The uprising in the middle east might be designed for this very purpose, to open up the oil wells because oil prices are too expensive. That's a different discussion alltogether. You think these billionare oil tycoons cards about the middle class? They care just about the middle class as much as goldman sachs and jp morgan.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42032196/Obama_Says_Prepared_to_Tap_US_Oil_Reserves_If_Needed
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Example1013
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @example1013: how much are these private companies going to charge you for using their oil reserves? Alot more than the middle east, double of the price, they are greedy. The uprising in the middle east might be designed for this very purpose, to open up the oil wells, but that's a whole discussion alltogether.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42032196/Obama_Says_Prepared_to_Tap_US_Oil_Reserves_If_Needed "
Ever hear of the French Revolution? Do you want to know why that didn't happen in the US? It's because the merchants ran our last revolution. If the next one is run by working-class citizens, I guarantee you'll see shit go down like it did in France. But either way, the larger populace will come out on top.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@example1013: french revolution was planned by templar knights, after being dissolved and captured by the french king. We call these templars free masons today, but that's a different discussion alltogether.

Besides like I mentioned in this thread, anyone who doesn't get with the RFID digital currency program gets thrown into FEMA camps or has their chip turned off until they learn to be obedient.
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By StaticFalconar
@HitmanAgent47: I'd still like to have the option to take my money from one bank to another (even though some might disagree and just say one super megabank is really behind it), as well as have multiple accounts. In my vision of a pure digital economy/currency, the world works the same way it does now except instead of pulling out cash, we pull out a card that is connected to an account. This way I can still have an alt account under same false name for buying weed and stuff, in a similar way that generic gift certificates can be redeemed (or adding) for money today. 

The only reason kinda I'm behind it, is because I feel having each country use money to print money is a general waste, when so many things are going digital. But if going that route means you are your account number with every little transaction being monitored (and yes I know technically cash can be traced as well), then thats where I'm not so much for it. I live a pretty digital life already, with only one credit card for gas, and another for groceries, etc, so that my accounting is actually pretty simple when you can compartmentalize things. 

In the end, after I thought about for a bit, I would ultimately be against it not only for the reasons above, but lets say with cash, I can use it to for shady things like getting drugs and porn, that I just simply wouldn't want on any credit/bank statement. 
Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#47  Edited By Daveyo520
@HitmanAgent47: Sure, why not. We are heading there anyway. My cash now is useless to me since I can't use it online as it is.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@StaticFalconar: let's say this is a way to reduce robbery, crime, fraud, piracy, drugs. But in exchange you lose some of your human rights to privacy. They also will know where you eat, things you buy, where you are, everything. What i'm asking ppl here is it worth it to go digital distribution? with this new form of DRM and credit, figuratively.
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By StaticFalconar
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @StaticFalconar: let's say this is a way to reduce robbery, crime, fraud, piracy, drugs. But in exchange you lose some of your human rights to privacy. They also will know where you eat, things you buy, where you are, everything. "
If you put it simply like that then I would definitely be against it since I'm for drugs, and certain acts of piracy. I have a gun to reduce robbery and crimes that where to happen to me already so I don't see the benefit compared to what I have now. 
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Example1013
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @example1013: french revolution was planned by templar knights, after being dissolved and captured by the french king. We call these templelars free masons today, but that's a different discussion alltogether "
It doesn't matter who started the French Revolution. It went out of control really quickly, and it took years before things calmed down.

Regardless, there are a few unique things that give the lower classes final say in the United States.

1. Our military is made up of 99% lower-class citizens, often from poverty-stricken rural and urban areas. These people may fire on perceived terrorists, and even on college students, but when the opposition includes their brothers, sisters, and parents? Mass defection, and the formation of a well-armed opposition to government forces.

2. Our states all have sizeable, well-armed militias (including air and artillery) that answer to the governors. These are called the National Guard, and the President has no direct control unless it's expressly granted to him by the states. In a war with the federal government, local populations would already have a formal, organized army for defense.

3. We outnumber the upper class at least 10,000 to 1. They have no legitimate chance of outlasting us, because we're everywhere. They have no chance of outgunning us, because we're the soldiers. They have no chance of starving us, we're the farmers. They have no chance of bombing us, we're the pilots. They have no chance of dehydrating us, we run the water systems.

There is a reason why unions were successful in the early 1900s, and it's because the upper class knows that it can only get away with so much. We allow them to make dirty deals and use loopholes because we're honest and upstanding. But our goodwill only goes so far. And you will find countless times that, past a certain point, Americans will not tolerate injustice, and will respond with force to end it.