#1 Posted by Scooter (48 posts) -

I personally am a fan of Cheetos, although they are an evil when gaming. Honey roasted peanuts too! Anyone?

#2 Edited by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

None! Greasy fingers mean death! 

I do, however, enjoy some Pringles before and after gaming.

#3 Edited by Heylook (235 posts) -

Pears.

Also, Oreos.

-edit-

Drugs as well.

#4 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

grapes (green)  are good and man i am now craving a pear!

#5 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

The classic nacho cheese chips and barbeque chips.

#6 Posted by Meltac (2002 posts) -

None.

#7 Posted by Trilogy (2655 posts) -

I usually just have a bottle of water next to me when I play but anything that isn't too greasy is fine in my book. Greasy controllers or a pet peeve of mine. I have an undying love for mike and ikes or any other jelly bean type of candy so I'll go with that. Baked lays are pretty good as well and fit more of the "snack" persona. They also aren't too greasy or anything like that. 

On the healthier end of the snack food line, grapes are pretty much perfect.

#8 Posted by Qorious (847 posts) -

Popchips are the shit! They got low calories and barely any fat in there too! That and water goes great together!!!

#9 Edited by BirthWild (259 posts) -

I don't snack while gaming, I eat a meal. 

like a big ol' turkey sandwich loaded up, some dr pepper on the side, some chips. 

FOOOD NEEDS IT. I have an odd tendency to seek out media to intake while I intake food, so it's me gaming while eating or I pop open a podcast, diggnation or TRS for mah vidyas watch'n

#10 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -

I like eating snacks while gaming-but a apple or a pear is better.I don't get all greasy and enjoy a healty snack.

#11 Posted by RandomInternetPerson (779 posts) -

Baby nuts (don't even dare to make that joke!) are delicious! Baby carrots are also awesome,and cheap also!

#12 Posted by SinGulaR (2312 posts) -

Usually I go with Jaffa or chocolate cookies and/or curry flavored potato chips.
#13 Posted by RobJ (398 posts) -

Mountain Dew and Snickers bars. Of course I am the picture of health, as you can imagine.

#14 Posted by Heylook (235 posts) -
@SinGulaR: CURRY FLAVOURED POTATO CHIPS ARE A GODSEND.
#15 Posted by Lowbrow (840 posts) -

Tobacco, alcohol.

#16 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

Popcorn Chicken. It goes in clean. Not much finger crap to worry about.

#17 Posted by TenaciousE (114 posts) -

ramen, all day long, chicken, roast chicken or plain

#18 Posted by Turambar (6785 posts) -

Gummy worms / gummy bears.

#19 Posted by SinGulaR (2312 posts) -
@Heylook:
If you ever get your hands on those, get them. I need a fix of those at least once a week :) 

#20 Posted by ajamafalous (12000 posts) -

Gamer Grub.

#21 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6299 posts) -

I rarely eat while I play games, just out of fear of greasy controllers. Occasionally I'll have a bottle of water while I play but if I do anything while I play other than stare at the screen it's browse the internet while I wait for lobbies to fill. 

#22 Posted by RandomInternetPerson (779 posts) -
@ajamafalous: Gamer Grub FTW!!
#23 Posted by Tactical_Kill (1695 posts) -

I usually just drink a pop. I hate getting grease and other crap all over my controllers.

#24 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

Well that depends on the mood, usually I'll eat some pocky and drink a bottle of water, or a mountain dew gamer fuel.

#25 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

It's all about the Snyder's Pretzel Pieces: 

#26 Posted by MisterMouse (3554 posts) -

I normally dont want to have food when I am gaming because i dont want to get grease and stuff on controllers and such.

#27 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I prefer to not eat while I play. God, maybe that explains why I'm so skinny!

#28 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

I don't eat while I game. I do enjoy drinking alcohol though, if I'm talking with friends over live.

#29 Posted by RandomInternetPerson (779 posts) -
@ztiworoh: That kind of garbage makes me puke,yuck!
#30 Posted by Rockanomics (1150 posts) -

Strategy Chocolate

#31 Posted by Patrycja (4 posts) -

Vitner's Crunchy Kurls hot chips are a favorite but they can sometimes get in the way because they stain the fingers :(

#32 Posted by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -

water and a banana

#33 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
#34 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

Potato chips but I usually just drink water. 

#35 Posted by Fe_Maiden (6 posts) -

Chocolate covered peanuts.

#36 Edited by lovecreep (166 posts) -
@Scooter said:

"I personally am a fan of Cheetos, although they are an evil when gaming. Honey roasted peanuts too! Anyone? "

Dosn't that clog up your controller and or keyboard? 

I dig the whole candy deal... mike and ike types... i try to stay away from things that make my controller sticky.
#37 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Water usually. Sometimes grapes?

#38 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

I don't eat when I game.

#39 Posted by Laharl (350 posts) -

Random tip:
If you want to avoid greasy,cheetoey fingers then fold the bottom flaps of the bag up and in so the bag stands up straight then grab some chop sticks and chow down with clean gaming pro fingers.

#40 Posted by Scooter (48 posts) -
@Laharl said:
" Random tip: If you want to avoid greasy,cheetoey fingers then fold the bottom flaps of the bag up and in so the bag stands up straight then grab some chop sticks and chow down with clean gaming pro fingers. "
PURE GENIUS!! I was actually looking to be inventing a handless cheeto dispenser, that would be win!
#41 Posted by Twazuk (178 posts) -

If I can put it in my mouth without look away from the screen, I'll be fine.

#42 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

I don't snack while gaming. I don't snack in general, but when I do it's mostly fruit.  That or salt and vinegar kettle chips, it's the only crap food I eat anymore.

#43 Posted by theMockingNoob (173 posts) -

Water, usually, for short sessions. I usually have like, a watermelon on the side if its a longer session,a WoW raid or something. Sometimes a couple of Toblerone bars, if its a really long session.  

#44 Posted by nlaire (40 posts) -

salted popcorn. i find that i can situate the bowl in a position where i only have to use my tongue to pick up the popcorn due to the nature of popcorn meaning it sticks to your tongue, meaning i don't have to take my hands -or eyes- off the game. also because salted popcorn is amazing.

#45 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

Cantaloupe is dope

#46 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

Cheeze Its Party Mix. Its amazing.

#47 Posted by Thrae (50 posts) -
#49 Posted by Tireyo (6413 posts) -

Whatever snack is around the house that gets to my stomach the quickest.

Chips, Pretzels, Cheetos, Popcorn Chicken, Doughnuts, Cookies, Crackers, Peanut Butter Crackers, Peanuts, Goldfish, Popcorn, and may I need say more? =-P