What TV shows do you guys like to watch?

• 94 results
cool_guy543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cool_guy543

I like How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Two and a Half Men (seasons 1-8), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, SNL, Futurama, South Park, House, Lost (when it was on), Boston Legal (also, when it was on) and a lot more. What about you?

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cloudenvy

Does anime count? if it does. then aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lot.

If not, Top Gear.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Dagbiker

Doctor Who

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax

I watch Trailer Park Boys on a daily basis.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By penguindust

In addition to anime, Mythbusters, Archer, Adventure Time/Regular Show, Man vs Food and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives even though everyone at Giant Bomb seems to hate the host of that show.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zeforgotten

Castle, Star Trek: The Next Generation and newer (mostly because of how dumb it became) and if Anime counts then there's a lot more where it came from. 
Currently the P4 anime has me surprised. 

liquidmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#7  Edited By liquidmatt

Mad Dogs, Life On Mars/Ashes to Ashes (I'm from the UK, for the record), It's Always Sunny, How I Met Your Mother, Community, Lost, Red Dwarf, The IT Crowd, Father Ted, Fawlty Towers, Dr Who (Tennant-era, though I am up to date on it for Amy Pond's sake), Sherlock.

There's a lot of stuff I've liked over the past few years, though I'd appreciate someone suggesting something new for me to watch!

ArcLyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ArcLyte

No Reservations, Top Gear, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Vinny_Says
No Caption Provided

Sucks it got cancelled

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By FreakAche

Community, Fringe, and Parks and Recreation are my top three shows right now.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King

I'm watching Futurama right now. Does that count?

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I've been watching The Sopranos and The Wire lately.

@Vinny_Says: Bored to Death got cancelled :(

Foxtrot0245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Foxtrot0245

Community (I'll never figure out why this was cancelled...), Mad Men, The Office, South Park, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, and pretty much any documentary on history or serial killers.

ticodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ticodude

@Vinny_Says: Bored to death is a criminally underrated show

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By katanalauncher

The Wire,Breaking Bad,Lost,Deadwood,Sopranos,Game of Thones, Walking Dead, Family Guy, South Park

sawtooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By sawtooth

Louie

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HaltIamReptar

@Foxtrot0245 said:

Community (I'll never figure out why this was cancelled...), Mad Men, The Office, South Park, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, and pretty much any documentary on history or serial killers.

Community isn't cancelled! I swear!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45296122/ns/today-entertainment/t/sources-community-isnt-canceled/#.Tyns9uSLKqw

Bad source, but it's all I could find. The rest of season three is definitely airing, with the possibility of a season four after that (unlikely, though).

Community is the best thing on network television, by the way. Everyone should check it out.

iPliskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By iPliskin

The Walking Dead, just waiting for the next season, that's the only thing really. I don't watch TV anymore, but when i used to i watched stuff like The First 48, City Confidential, American Justice, Cold Case Files, Medical Detectives -at some point i wanted to become a homicide detective-, reruns of Married with Children and Seinfeld... and before that, i watched series like The Shield, Rescue Me and reruns of The X-files. Those are the ones i remember right one.

bananaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By bananaz

Futurama, South Park, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, No Reservations, CNN, Doctor Who, Top Gear.

mister1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mister1337

Justified is by far the best TV show in a very long time.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By uniform

Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Kourtney and Kim Take New York
Chelsea Lately
Jersey Shore
Big Bang Theory
Whitney

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22  Edited By Justin258

Uh... not many. Keep in mind that I don't have cable. Even if I don't, I would rather watch most things via Netflix or DVD or something, anything, other than TV.

I do like to watch some anime (see avatar), but not tons. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is due for a rewatch, especially since I finished the first around the end of Christmas Break. Cowboy Bebop is due for another one as well. I just finished watching Baccano for the second time about two weeks ago but I'm already itching to see that again.

What's that? You're wondering why I'm rewatching them, instead of finding new shows? I like seeing things two or three times. The first time so that all of the revelations and twists are surprising, and the second so that I can catch any other details that I may have missed.

For Western things, I like to watch Futurama, Scrubs, and MASH. If Wipeout is on TV and I'm bored, I'll watch that. It's about the only thing that's actually on TV that I watch. I also have a season of Stargate Atlantis that I haven't finished watching yet.

And those are the big ones. I guess you could count Law and Order (also on TV, not DVD or internet), but by this point all of the plots in that show and its various incarnations start to run together. Lie To Me was interesting for a while, but now I'm getting into shows that are only of a passing interest to me so I'll stop now.

EDIT: How the fuck did I forget Star Trek TNG? I don't much like the rest but TNG is pretty interesting when it comes on.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SexyToad

There is lack of love for House.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cloudenvy

@believer258: Like Cowboy Bebop, eh?

If you don't know, the director and composer are getting reunited for a new anime called Sakamichi no Apollon.

Just thought I'd mention!

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25  Edited By Seppli

Pretty much all the major current shows on HBO, FX, AMC and Showtime (Stuff like Game of Thrones, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Hung, Louie, Justification, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Californication, Dexter etc.). Spartacus on Starz is quite awesome, don't think they'll get over the death of its leading man (Andy Whitfield R.I.P) though. Quite a few sitcoms, especially like the NBC stuff - Community, Office, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock. Some SyFy shows are okay too, like Eureka. Fox's animation stuff is okay and Fringe of course. ABC has Modern Family and How I Met Your Mother. Comedy Central's The Daily Show and Southpark. Some of the Adult Swim stuff like Robot Chicken. The list goes on and on and on.

I'll just leave this little tease here...

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Justin258

@Cloudenvy said:

If you don't know, the director and composer are getting reunited for a new anime called Sakamichi no Apollon.

Didn't the same guy create Samurai Champloo? I believe his name is Shinichiro Watanabe or something along those lines? This might sound crazy, but I haven't gotten around to that one yet.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By laserbolts

Breaking Bad, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, South Park, Walking Dead, Sopranos and Seinfeld.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cloudenvy

@believer258: You are correct! he did direct Samurai Champloo as well!

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By matthias2437

Dexter, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Always Sunny, Justified, Game of Thrones.

Mogoping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mogoping

I'm really looking forward to the Walking Dead starting up again and Game of thrones in april.

Morien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Morien

I've been watching Burn Notice on Netflix instant, lately.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32  Edited By sopranosfan

The Sopranos, Dexter, The Walking Dead, Justified, 24(except for I believe it was season 6 and 7 I didn't like), Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Psych, American Horror Story, and I am sure there are some I am forgetting but that is what comes to mind.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Justin258

@Anwar said:

@believer258: Ahem, he said TV shows, it doesn't really matter how you watch them...

I mentioned that because a lot of the TV shows I've seen are older, or at least the episodes that I've seen are, and I wanted to communicate the reason why.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Parks and Rec, The Soup, and my two favorites: Adventure Time and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

hwy_61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By hwy_61

Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! comes to mind.

Mahonay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By Mahonay

I just watched both seasons of Party Down. Absolutely loved that show. It's a shame it was cancelled, I really wanted to see what was going to happen to the two lead characters.

DopeToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DopeToast

Modern Family.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By pweidman

Breaking Bad and Louie especially. Law and Order for years too.

But caught the first Key and Peele last night on comedy central, and it was pretty good, and I bet it'll get nothing but better. Love those guys.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#39  Edited By wefwefasdf

@Cloudenvy said:

Whoa whoa whoa! I need more info and I need it now!

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By louiedog

I'll limit to shows that are currently running or have a new season coming up.

30 Rock, Parks & Rec, Community, The Office, Downton Abbey, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Top Chef, Louie (although I haven't caught up on the last season), Fringe, Doctor Who, Torchwood (although they're on thin ice after that last season), Sherlock, Justified, Dexter.

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HaltIamReptar

@louiedog said:

30 Rock, Parks & Rec, Community, The Office, Downton Abbey, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Top Chef, Louie (although I haven't caught up on the last season), Fringe, Doctor Who, Torchwood (although they're on thin ice after that last season), Sherlock, Justified, Dexter.

I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who and have yet to see Torchwood. Is that any good?

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Aegon
@Vinny_Says: WHAT!? It got cancelled?  
uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By uniform
@Mahonay said:

I just watched both seasons of Party Down. Absolutely loved that show. It's a shame it was cancelled, I really wanted to see what was going to happen to the two lead characters.

**SPOILER**

I really liked the way it ended. Cancelled shows that leave things unresolved usually bother me, but I was fine with the way Party Down met its end. Had it continued, I'm sure Lizzy Caplan and Adam Scott (sorry, I forgot their character names) would have reunited. The way it ended felt realistic. Relationships, more often than not, do not have happy endings. Instead we get one with a broken heart, the other giving up and moving on with life.
Lagaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lagaroth

Fringe, Psych, occasionally Castle. Used to watch the Daily Show/Colbert Report daily but haven't had the time lately.

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By louiedog

@HaltIamReptar said:

@louiedog said:

I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who and have yet to see Torchwood. Is that any good?

I liked it quite a bit. It's more adult themed than Doctor Who and often more serious in tone, but still has some of that humor. The first two seasons follow the Doctor Who thing of having different monsters and problems thrown at them each week with the occasional two-part episode. Season 3 is a single story told over 5 or so episodes. It was okay and fit in with the rest of the series. Many changes happen. Four is a huge departure and not very good. That's when the production company changed.

If you like Doctor Who give at least the first two seasons a watch. If you're in the US and have Netflix they're available for streaming.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By JasonR86

Currently (meaning shows that I'm catching up on or am waiting for the next season) I'm watching...

-True Blood, Game of Thrones, The Killing, Mad Men, The Walking Dead, Firefly (almost done with this one), Breaking Bad, Spartacus, Boardwalk Empire, The Wire.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By Dany

Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Killing, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, BoardWalk Empire, The Wire, Modern Family, Fringe

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#48  Edited By fox01313

Mythbusters/Head Rush, Top Gear U.K., most of whatever is on the science channel or BBC America. That's about all that's current. Currently diving into watching the rest of Sliders & the original Star Trek series to see what I missed or just mark them off the list of watching all of it. Dvd libraries of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Addams Family, Twin Peaks & X-files are always shows that I'll dive into for a while to see them.

iWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49  Edited By iWonder

Twin Peaks

Dune (miniseries) (Children of Dune is pretty good too. I've only seen part of it, though.)

Futurama

Family Guy

South Park

Berserk

Gungrave

Trigun

Scrubs (Early stuff. Stopped watching it a good while back)

Venture Bros

Samurai Jack.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

#50  Edited By fobwashed

Shows I'm watching and/or have finished watching

Doctor Who (My current favorite show. Only started watching last year. Haven't seen any pre reboot but I've loved the last 6 seasons)

TorchWood (Due to Doctor Who. It was decent but not great)

Burn Notice (Though I haven't watched the last season)

True Blood (Oh man, this is a guilty pleasure. I know it's stupid, and the plot is ridiculous, but I can't stop)

Big Bang Theory (I thought it was dumb, then I started watching it and now I really like it)

Walking Dead (The series feels like it's getting stale but I'll keep watchin cuz I love me some zombies. . . *insert* obligatory comic was better)

Game of Thrones (This one I'm looking forward to the TV series over the books. I feel like the series is falling into the same hole of despair Wheel of Time did)

Dexter (Series is also starting to age but at least the last season finale is a game changer)

Venture Brothers (Is this show ever coming back?)

Breaking Bad (NNNnnnngggggghhhh)

Eureka (Another guilty pleasure)

Alphas (Yet another guilty pleasure)

Adventure Time (Just heard about and watched these recently. Good god, makes me wish I still smoked pot)

Had a binge where I watched a ton of CSI in a row, then quit when it got old. Maybe 2 seasons worth.

A hodgepodge of korean dramas, which unlike American TV, actually have stories that begin and end. Maybe the stories are a bit ridiculous and almost always are based around relationships and other madness, but I still appreciate the beginning, middle and end as opposed to keep pumping out episodes till the show sucks.