What's The Most Stupidest Stuff You've Seen A Person Do?

• 128 results
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

It can be anything that you've witness that was pure stupidity. I like to hear some funny stories please share them with all of us, and let this be about your own personal stories not anyone else. I will share some of my stories once the thread gets going.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
No Caption Provided

It was the first or second grade and this dude ate some worms, he became known as the worm eater. I don't know why anyone would do that, unless it was a survive or die situation.

LikeaSsur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By LikeaSsur
inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By inkerman

@LikeaSsur said:

I once saw a person use "most" and the superlative "est" in the same sentence. It was pretty funny.

http://instantrimshot.com/

The mostest funny?

Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Simplexity

I knew a guy that dropped out of high school because he wanted to focus on his WoW raiding.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cloudenvy

@Inkerman said:

@LikeaSsur said:

I once saw a person use "most" and the superlative "est" in the same sentence. It was pretty funny.

The mostest funny?

I was so tempted to make this joke.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@Inkerman said:

@LikeaSsur said:

The mostest funny?

The mostest funniest*

Just an hour ago I went to spray an air freshener in my room while I had a massive fan going full blast. I got a cloud of Air Wick in the face and eye, all while screaming "AAAAH NO FUCK ME!!!!" It was one of those things where I just started laughing hysterically at myself after it happened.

GJSmitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GJSmitty

@Jace: Hey, I want to know more about how he got thrown out of a lunch room window, so shh!

I kid OP, I kid.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cloudenvy

@GJSmitty said:

@Jace: Hey, I want to know more about how he got thrown out of a lunch room window, so shh!

I kid OP, I kid.

And so it begins...

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By kindgineer

I saw this kid once when I was 9-ish trade his Holographic Japanese Charizard Pokemon card that his farther imported for him, (I think they went for $600ish back then) for a neighbours entire "binder" of 400+ Pokemon cards. Ended up that all of the cards were duplicates and worthless.

Ah shit, that stupid kid was me.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By BaneFireLord

I saw someone eat dog biscuits once. That was pretty dumb. 

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Nux

I got my best friend to eat the blue salt people use to melt ice once. It wasn't that hard to convince him either. All I had to say :hay you should eat some of that salt" and he did.

conformunist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By conformunist

I'm a super at the building that I live in. I have countless stories about stupidity, like the guy who lived alone managing to lock himself out of his own bathroom (all he needed to do was use a pin in the door), the lady who somehow "accidentally" threw out her bedding into the garbage compactor and wanted me to get it, the people who get pissed that I won't rent to them because they're jobless or the nice lady who once a week clogs her toilet by attempting to flush entire boiled potatoes. I'm basically a special ed babysitter.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CL60

Some guy I went to school with, got punched and fell down, and was near a pole, and for some reason he got up as fast as he possibly could and just ran forward as fast as possible. like 3 steps in he hit the pole the hardest I've ever seen anybody hit a pole head first, and it was glorious.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By stonyman65

A friend of mine is high school threw a glass bottle into oncoming traffic once while we where standing on the sidewalk. That was pretty stupid.

Some dickwad broke off the ground prong on an AC cord because it wouldn't fit into the wall socket/power strip. Almost electrocuted me in the process.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Zombie_
  • On the 4th of July, at my cousins' house, this one guy stood over a firecracker and had his friend light it.
  • I watched two of my friends play 'shotgun tag', where you stand just barely within the range of the other guy's shotgun (or was it barely out of the range.. can't remember), and you both fire at the same time.

There was also this thing involving a shock collar, electric fence, and a taser, but I didn't 'see' that one. Heard about it.

Edit:

Also, during the 8th grade, two kids filled a condom up with water, tied it off, and hurled it at the administration building. The principal walked out just as it slammed into the wall next to the building's door.

Edit (x2): A guy dropped a snickers bar into the public pool, on purpose, so that the lifeguards would evacuate the pool.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By stonyman65

@Conformunist said:

I'm a super at the building that I live in. I have countless stories about stupidity, like the guy who lived alone managing to lock himself out of his own bathroom (all he needed to do was use a pin in the door), the lady who somehow "accidentally" threw out her bedding into the garbage compactor and wanted me to get it, the people who get pissed that I won't rent to them because they're jobless or the nice lady who once a week clogs her toilet by attempting to flush entire boiled potatoes. I'm basically a special ed babysitter.

Jesus. I'm sorry dude.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By Hunter5024

While I'm on my night shift skateboarders show up like clockwork at around 10 pm to skate around our museums courtyard. I'm supposed to ask them to leave but I usually watch them for a little while cause night shifts are boring. Anyways I feel like I can tell when they're going to fall on their ass before they do, and just before they attempt to grind some thing, or kickflip over the stairs I always think "This is a stupid idea!" and it always is. The next Tony Hawk game should have a museum, because this is relevant to my interests. There could be lazy security guards who are listening to the Bombcast and whenever they see you skate by they would go: "ehh... real work..." then pretend they don't notice you.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By Dagbiker

@Jace said:

@falserelic: Why do you make so many pointless threads?

At least his threads have thought behind them.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rafaelfc

I saw people going crazy, crying, screaming and acting like regular assholes at a Justin Bieber concert... worst display of humanity ever, and it was a couple thousand people even.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By Justin258

@zombiebigfoot said:

• On the 4th of July, at my cousins' house, this one guy stood over a firecracker and had his friend light it.
  • I watched two of my friends play 'shotgun tag', where you stand just barely within the range of the other guy's shotgun (or was it barely out of the range.. can't remember), and you both fire at the same time.

There was also this thing involving a shock collar, electric fence, and a taser, but I didn't 'see' that one. Heard about it.

Edit:

Also, during the 8th grade, two kids filled a condom up with water, tied it off, and hurled it at the administration building. The principal walked out just as it slammed into the wall next to the building's door.

Edit (x2): A guy dropped a snickers bar into the public pool, on purpose, so that the lifeguards would evacuate the pool.

Er... do they still have their arms intact? Your friends sound like good candidates for Darwin awards

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22  Edited By jonnyboy

I drunkenly bet my wife I could pull a barefoot kickflip. After several attempts I had to stop when I could see bone.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Zombie_

@believer258: It was mostly the first friend who convinced the other one into doing it. Mind you, this same friend tried to make a shotgun full-auto using a rubber band (among other things I can't recall right now).. so yeah, he's not the sharpest.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By EthanielRain

Drink Drano.

korolev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By korolev

I heard a story in which a baseball player injured himself when he tried to iron his shirt.... while he was wearing it.

Personally, the most idiotic thing I've seen was when 4 or 5 of my classmates decided that it would be fun to smack each other over the head and arms with metal rulers just to see how hard they could hit each other. Incidentally, they were also the same group that took up sniffing liquid paper. I tried to get them to stop, but they didn't listen to me. Also, they enjoyed running very fast down rocky hills and positively enjoyed tripping and rolling down the hills. I'm not sure if they did this stuff because they sniffed so much liquid paper, or if it was the brain damage that made them take up sniffing the liquid paper.

Or they could have just been masochists.

Deusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Deusx

I once saw someone who bought a PSVita. BA-DUM-TSH

ComradeKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By ComradeKhan

I've done plenty of stupid things that are definitely worthy of being mentioned on this thread, but i'm too embarrassed to say what they are... I'm so ashamed of myself  : (

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

I watched a dude PURPOSELY fail horribly on his SAT's for a laugh. He wrote "SUCK MY LITTLE ASIAN NUTS" on the scantrons.

I have also witnessed another dude join the army on a dare. Haven't heard from him in a while.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@believer258: Actually most shotguns are only dangerous at close range. If you're out of range, the worst that can happen is that the lead will get caught in your skin. It hurts like a bitch.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NTM

Yeah, I swear, your thread title is my answer. Funniest thing is I'm sure you didn't even do it on purpose. You may have the most stupidest title ever!

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By falserelic

(All this happened during my high school years)

1. I seen a guy set a girl's hair on fire using a lighter because she wouldn't go out with him

2. Some People would gamble in the bathrooms or deal drugs, sometimes they would smoke weed. Security guards didn't do much to stop them.

3. There was gangmembers from a different school. who waited in the hallways and jumped a few students from my school.

4. I've seen a group of guys who had bottles filled with urine, and as soon as someone would walk upstairs to go to class. They would pour piss on there heads.

5. There was someone who set off stink bombs at my school once. The smell was so bad that one teacher fainted and ended up going to the hospital.

6. A pregnant girl fought with two girls over a guy that didn't care about her.

7. There was this game called Freshman Friday. Where any 9th grader would get picked out and will get attacked on Friday.

8. 4 girls and 6 guys got caught filming a sex tape in one of the empty classrooms. All of them got expelled.

That's all the stuff I'm going to say for now. Even though I have more to tell. I don't want to clog up the space. If anyone wants to ask me a question feel free. But don't come off as disrespectful. If I didn't disrespect you don't disrespect me.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheFreeMan

Two that I didn't witness but I heard about:

-In high school, after a large snowfall, one of my friends threw a hard, compact snowball straight at the windshield of a moving truck. The driver veered off the road and smashed a tree to bits. This was right outside the school.

-My other friend tagged along with one of his to a party consisting entirely of punks. As the night wore on and they got progressively more and more drunk/high, they devised this game where they'd turn off the lights and hurl steak knives at each other. My friend was not drunk enough for this and ducked out as fast as he could.

I once saw two guys hanging on to the roof of a speeding car as it raced down the road. And I think it was one Halloween night or possibly a Canada Day, but I saw some guys lighting firecrackers and hurling them at each other, which may or may not have resulted in someone's row of, I dunno, ten foot tall hedges being burnt down the same night. That's all that comes to mind, now.

PSB_Vam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PSB_Vam

Back in the 4th grade, 2 of my friends copied off each others tests. The thing was they would have gotten away with it but they got caught cause they copied and used each others last names.

d_breeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By d_breeze

@BaneFireLord said:

I saw someone eat dog biscuits once. That was pretty dumb.

My friend and I tried dog treats once when we were in elementary school... I've had dogs my whole life and at that point I wanted to know why the dogs like them so much. It was not a smart move to say the least.

As for dumb stuff I've seen that I personally haven't done, I'm unfortunately not around when anything happens but I've heard countless stories from my dad who works in a couple of hospitals and has plenty to talk about.

SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SmilingPig

On the day that the ps2 came out, I couldn’t find one so in protest I bought a Dreamcast.

spartanlolz92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spartanlolz92

@falserelic said:

(All this happened during my high school years)

1. I seen a guy set a girl's hair on fire using a lighter because she wouldn't go out with him

2. Some People would gamble in the bathrooms or deal drugs, sometimes they would smoke weed. Security guards didn't do much to stop them.

3. There was gangmembers from a different school. who waited in the hallways and jumped a few students from my school.

4. I've seen a group of guys who had bottles filled with urine, and as soon as someone would walk upstairs to go to class. They would pour piss on there heads.

5. There was someone who set off stink bombs at my school once. The smell was so bad that one teacher fainted and ended up going to the hospital.

6. A pregnant girl fought with two girls over a guy that didn't care about her.

7. There was this game called Freshman Friday. Where any 9th grader would get picked out and will get attacked on Friday.

8. 4 girls and 6 guys got caught filming a sex tape in one of the empty classrooms. All of them got expelled.

That's all the stuff I'm going to say for now. Even though I have more to tell. I don't want to clog up the space. If anyone wants to ask me a question feel free. But don't come off as disrespectful. If I didn't disrespect you don't disrespect me.

im so glad my highschool was tame... only fights we had were between girls none pregnant and all most all ended in 5 seconds

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#38  Edited By pyromagnestir

@falserelic: Gambling ain't so bad. Hell I used to run a dice game and a poker game during class (one teacher joined in on our dice games, and one teacher asked us to teach her how to play poker). We were usually only playing for quarters though. Sometimes we played for dollars but not very often. For some reason, when we played for quarters I always did well, but when we played for dollars I always lost.

Most of that other stuff sounds pretty crazy though.

Oh and I can think of some dumb stuff I've been a party to, but not much I've just seen. One thing I did was a friend was moving, and he had this stationary bike which he loaded onto the back of his dad's truck. He didn't secure it or anything just stood it upright in the bed. I climbed on the stationary bike and pedaled it as he drove from the old place to the new. The last bit involved going up and down a pretty damn steep hill which made the bike slide around. That was pretty dumb of me.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zleunamme

A kid in my second grade class asked the teacher if chocolate milk came from black cows.

At work where I was cashiering, a older women asked me if she won anything from lottery scratch-off ticket. When I looked at the tickets, all the gray squares were scratched off.

At work an elderly man was buying bags of candy that was featured in the weekly ad, buy three bags for $5 dollars. I ringing up the bags and the man got upset thought it was wrong. He through a hissy fit and stormed out of the store, leaving his purchases behind. The man brought up four bags of candy and forgot about sales taxe.

At work, a college aged guy was buying two electric razors-ten dollars a piece- that totaled $22 dollars and change. He hands me a twenty and doesn't have any other form of tender to pay the difference. He was hoping I would let it slide but I told him that doesn't have enough for the two. The guy was wearing a Texas State University t-shirt. I should asked him he was an incoming freshman because I'm sure he would have been admitted in for math.

At work, a lady was paying her purchased with a credit. It was being declined, I ask her to slide again and the card was not accepted. The lady got upset and said that my machine was broken and that she was being charged twice. I take a look at the card, it had the activation sticker in front. I asked if she called the number, she didn't say anything and used another card.

People pushing a door when it says pull.

When some one is mopping up a big spill on the floor. The area is sectioned off with a yellow cones. People push their shopping cart and try walk over the spill.

A person buying a huge patio set, bulky furniture or a bar-b-que pit and hoping it will fit inside a two to four door compact sedan. Has not happen for a MIni Coop yet.

Elderly person letting five year old grand kid -sitting on their lap-operate the electric shopping cart and two other kids hanging on the sides.

Can you tell that I work in retail? I should have more but I'd rather forget.

spartanlolz92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spartanlolz92

@Zleunamme said:

A kid in my second grade class asked the teacher if chocolate milk came from black cows.

At work where I was cashiering, a older women asked me if she won anything from lottery scratch-off ticket. When I looked at the tickets, all the gray squares were scratched off.

At work an elderly man was buying bags of candy that was featured in the weekly ad, buy three bags for $5 dollars. I ringing up the bags and the man got upset thought it was wrong. He through a hissy fit and stormed out of the store, leaving his purchases behind. The man brought up four bags of candy and forgot about sales taxe.

At work, a college aged guy was buying two electric razors-ten dollars a piece- that totaled $22 dollars and change. He hands me a twenty and doesn't have any other form of tender to pay the difference. He was hoping I would let it slide but I told him that doesn't have enough for the two. The guy was wearing a Texas State University t-shirt. I should asked him he was an incoming freshman because I'm sure he would have been admitted in for math.

At work, a lady was paying her purchased with a credit. It was being declined, I ask her to slide again and the card was not accepted. The lady got upset and said that my machine was broken and that she was being charged twice. I take a look at the card, it had the activation sticker in front. I asked if she called the number, she didn't say anything and used another card.

People pushing a door when it says pull.

When some one is mopping up a big spill on the floor. The area is sectioned off with a yellow cones. People push their shopping cart and try walk over the spill.

A person buying a huge patio set, bulky furniture or a bar-b-que pit and hoping it will fit inside a two to four door compact sedan. Has not happen for a MIni Coop yet.

Elderly person letting five year old grand kid -sitting on their lap-operate the electric shopping cart and two other kids hanging on the sides.

Can you tell that I work in retail? I should have more but I'd rather forget.

to be fair everyone at least once in there life pushes instead of pulls

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jace

@falserelic said:

@Jace said:

@falserelic said:

@Jace said:

@falserelic: Why do you make so many pointless threads?

Pointless threads? I'm pretty sure I can get alot of people talking on my threads.

OF COURSE you can. So can anyone else who can think up a general topic. It's not just that you do it, or that they're always extremely shallow; it's fine, not every topic needs to facilitate a philosophical debate. My problem is that you basically spam them. You have one general and nonsensical thread a day, like clockwork. It's like you have some sort of other motive, or no life. I don't know, but it's just run its course.

It gets old seeing, "Hey guys, what's your favorite candy?" or "How many times have you shat today?" threads by falserelic every -fucking- day.

Then to make this easy for you. Don't bother reading or commenting on my threads. I'm not forcing people to check out my threads that's there choosing.

I want you to really make it easy for me though. Can you go ahead and give me the questions for next week so I can be thinking on my answers? Thanks!

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

@Hunter5024 said:

While I'm on my night shift skateboarders show up like clockwork at around 10 pm to skate around our museums courtyard. I'm supposed to ask them to leave but I usually watch them for a little while cause night shifts are boring. Anyways I feel like I can tell when they're going to fall on their ass before they do.

That's the worst fucking superpower of all time.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hunter5024

@BiffMcBlumpkin said:

@Hunter5024 said:

While I'm on my night shift skateboarders show up like clockwork at around 10 pm to skate around our museums courtyard. I'm supposed to ask them to leave but I usually watch them for a little while cause night shifts are boring. Anyways I feel like I can tell when they're going to fall on their ass before they do.

But better than having none at all. My super hero name is the Beef-Detector.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

@Hunter5024 said:

@BiffMcBlumpkin said:

@Hunter5024 said:

But better than having none at all. My super hero name is the Beef-Detector.

That's a coincidence. That was actually Ryan's nickname on his High School wrestling team.

rpgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rpgee

I have a friend who tried arguing with me over the colour blue. He was arguing that it wasn't.

This is also a guy who had a tie he was wearing laminated, and didn't realise until it started pulling on his neck.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By falserelic

@RPGee said:

I have a friend who tried arguing with me over the colour blue. He was arguing that it wasn't.

This is also a guy who had a tie he was wearing laminated, and didn't realise until it started pulling on his neck.

You reminded me of the time where I went to a all boys high school. Everybody had to wear the school suit everyday. Blue blazer, white dress shirt, stripe colored tie, tan pants and black shoes. Sense there was no girls you can only imagine how alot of the guys acted. Going to a all boys school was one of the worse high schools I've ever been in.

rpgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rpgee

@falserelic:

I can understand having problems with single-sex high schools, but I guess I just never had them. I went to a private all-boys high school and wore the whole formal get-up (even became a prefect and had to enforce the policy), but I will readily admit to it being a preppy, high-society place in a preppy, high-society suburb. It was a reasonably sheltered experience, and I kind of miss the place. But my experience is my own, so I can't speak for other people.

I will say, though, that I'd suggest people go to schools with both genders, since it seems a much better place to develop social skills in my mind. Although there are obvious other ways that shenanigans can ensue, such as your example of what sounds like a student orgy that amounted to child pornography. That's pretty fucked up and, as you say, stupid.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

@RPGee said:

I went to a private all-boys high school and wore the whole formal get-up.

Thick leather trousers and a dildo attached to a headband?

rpgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rpgee

@BiffMcBlumpkin said:

@RPGee said:

I went to a private all-boys high school and wore the whole formal get-up.

Thick leather trousers and a dildo attached to a headband?

No, that was only in Personal Development classes.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By falserelic

@RPGee said:

@falserelic:

I can understand having problems with single-sex high schools, but I guess I just never had them. I went to a private all-boys high school and wore the whole formal get-up (even became a prefect and had to enforce the policy), but I will readily admit to it being a preppy, high-society place in a preppy, high-society suburb. It was a reasonably sheltered experience, and I kind of miss the place. But my experience is my own, so I can't speak for other people.

I will say, though, that I'd suggest people go to schools with both genders, since it seems a much better place to develop social skills in my mind. Although there are obvious other ways that shenanigans can ensue, such as your example of what sounds like a student orgy that amounted to child pornography. That's pretty fucked up and, as you say, stupid.

For me I went to a public all boys high school. Everyday there was always a problem. Students will acted out, do stupid shit like pouring piss on people's head, jump people after or during school, and flirt with young female teachers. There was also this program on certain days. Where students was allowed to meet up and talk to female students from an all girls high school. The school stop the program because 1 guy sexual assaulted another female.

That was the same year where I went into a depression. My life almost went down a dark path.