my personality is retarded....

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SikhCuz

my personality is like allways joking and hating ASHOLES that cant take a joke and are tight ases and i want to punch them in the face but i know them on xbox live so i acnt punch them in the face coz they deleted me because i sent a pic message to all my freinds with me posing with the master chief helmet i got with the HAlo 3 ledgedndery pack.
yeh he deleted me coz of that

he never gunna have a girlfreind....

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

I'm not signing up to anything to take a dumb test that'll just tell me i'm a dry, caustic, passive aggresive, sad, depressed loser.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RetroIce4

Shitty... but I like. "Most" of my personality. (Not signing up for that site!)

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince
HandsomeDead said:
"I'm not signing up to anything to take a test."
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By BoG
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LiquidPrince
BoG said:
""
So is that accurate?

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BoG

I would say the only problem is really the thinking/feeling category. I think way too much. The fact that it has music at the bottom of one list is totally true about me. The main problem I have is that the personality type test isn't by degree, it is a yes or no type deal, and I was on the middle on many of them.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By auspiciousqueue

That test is based off of Jung's research... very interesting.  

I have an internal locus of control. That says a lot about me. Strangely enough I am an extravert.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LiquidPrince
BoG said:
"I would say the only problem is really the thinking/feeling category. I think way too much. The fact that it has music at the bottom of one list is totally true about me. The main problem I have is that the personality type test isn't by degree, it is a yes or no type deal, and I was on the middle on many of them."
Interesting.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By Lies

I'm an INTP on this scale, having taken several variants of the test they all come out relatively similar in terms of severity, but it's always INTP

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LiquidPrince
Lies said:
"I'm an INTP on this scale, having taken several variants of the test they all come out relatively similar in terms of severity, but it's always INTP"
INTP?
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

Says I'm extraverted, social, outgoing, etc. Also pretty emotional, which I guess is pretty accurate (the one thing I hate about myself).

Although I haven't felt very outgoing as of late, feel like shit to be quite honest. Was invited to a costume party tonight but instead decided to mope around the house all day, turning off the phone, not even going on XBL.

But it really depends on your mood I guess. Last week I was in a complete opposite situation. Honestly sometimes I think I have multi-personality disorder.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LiquidPrince
Jolly_Lolly said:
"Says I'm extraverted, social, outgoing, etc. Also pretty emotional, which I guess is pretty accurate (the one thing I hate about myself).

Although I haven't felt very outgoing as of late, feel like shit to be quite honest. Was invited to a costume party tonight but instead decided to mope around the house all day, turning off the phone, not even going on XBL.

But it really depends on your mood I guess. Last week I was in a complete opposite situation. Honestly sometimes I think I have multi-personality disorder."
Are you a teen?

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
LiquidPrince said:
"Jolly_Lolly said:
"Says I'm extraverted, social, outgoing, etc. Also pretty emotional, which I guess is pretty accurate (the one thing I hate about myself).

But it really depends on your mood I guess. Last week I was in a complete opposite situation. Honestly sometimes I think I have multi-personality disorder."
Are you a teen?

"
Technically an adult, but I tend to act completely different when around certain people or when in different classes. I read up on this in my Psychology class, but then again practically anyone can be diagnosed as this.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LiquidPrince
Jolly_Lolly said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Jolly_Lolly said:

Are you a teen?

"
Technically an adult, but I tend to act completely different when around certain people or when in different classes. I read up on this in my Psychology class, but then again practically anyone can be diagnosed as this."
Technically? What's your age?

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By Black_Rose
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
LiquidPrince said:
"Jolly_Lolly said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Jolly_Lolly said:

Are you a teen?

"
Technically an adult, but I tend to act completely different when around certain people or when in different classes. I read up on this in my Psychology class, but then again practically anyone can be diagnosed as this."

"
Turning 19 in 2 months, although the "real" age of adulthood is around mid-twenties (think it's 25, not 100% sure).
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LiquidPrince
Jolly_Lolly said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Jolly_Lolly said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Jolly_Lolly said:

Are you a teen?

"

"
Turning 19 in 2 months, although the "real" age of adulthood is around mid-twenties (think it's 25, not 100% sure)."
Hmm. Maybe hormones still their grip on you.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#21  Edited By Lies
LiquidPrince said:
"Lies said:
"I'm an INTP on this scale, having taken several variants of the test they all come out relatively similar in terms of severity, but it's always INTP"
INTP?"
The test here is a variant of the Meyers-Briggs personality test, one of the more common tools used by psychologists for for analyzing personalities.

It measures people on four separate scales, each with two possible results

The first is Introverted/Extroverted, which measures your social disposition.
The second in Intuitive/Sensing, which deals with how you understand your surroundings
The third is Thinking/Feeling, which determines whether you're a more logical or emotional person, and how that affects your decisions
The fourth is Perceiving/Judging, which explains how you relate to others and the world

The test results are represented by a four letter sequence representing your dominant traits. For example, I, being an INTP, am Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceptive. BoG would be an INFP, him relying more on feeling than thinking in that particular area, but same as me in the other categories.

There are sixteen possible personality types that can result from the test. This page here has a good breakdown of what each entails.
MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MC_Izawa

I know the theory is that people are hard wired into their personalities but I noticed my answers to the questions have changed over the past few years.  I went from a shy fat kid to a just starting college student who is becoming more comfortable with himself after having 'grown up'.  I wasn't hardwired to be introverted, I was just always quiet so no one would make fun of me.  I would have rather stayed at home than go to a party because I would have worried about shit the whole time.  My self confidence changed and so did my answers.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By Gunner

hmm, i guess its accurate, but then again i might have unintentionally answered some of the questions wrong.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By hazelnutman

Hmm... sounds mostly right.
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#25  Edited By ZombiePie

"This test is based on Carl Jung's theory of psychological types," that's when I stopped reading and realized this isn't what it seemed.

I have found that his theory sometimes attracts students who have difficulty dealing with reality. When the world becomes too difficult, some people retreat into fantasy. Some turn to complex ideologies that pretend to explain everything. Some get involved in Gnostic or Tantric religions, the kind that present intricate rosters of angels and demons and heavens and hells, and endlessly discuss symbols. Some go to Jung. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with this; but for someone who is out of touch with reality, this is hardly going to help.

These criticisms do not cut the foundation out from under Jung's theory. But they do suggest that some careful consideration is in order. There is much to debate about all schools of psychoanalysis and this should not be ignored.

Anyways I think I've overreacted and blown this topic out of proportion enough