• 103 results
#1 Posted by DoctorDanger99 (686 posts) -

I dont cry often.as in never. yet from time to time im known to squirt out a few tears. so i was having a conversation with a friend of mine in regards to the last time somthing made one of us cry and i couldnt remember.but my girlfriend was there and she was happy to remind me of that night i came home at four in the morning drunk outta my mind after having an argument with my brother. she said i was crying like a baby. now, since i was drunk as hell i dont remember crying but i guess it still counts.

so whats your sob story?

#2 Posted by Demoskinos (14778 posts) -

I watched my grandfather die. So, that was fucked up and about the last time I remember crying at something full on.

#3 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

I It was about 2 years ago for me when we had to put my first dog down. I haven't really ever lost anyone close to me so that was the closest thing to it at the time, it sucked.

#4 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

I'm a sissy who cries at sappy scenes in movies. So whenever the last time I watched a sad movie or an overly joyous and touching one.

#5 Posted by Roflwaffles (184 posts) -

I always loved it when my parents took me out to the city. Dinner at a fancy restaurant, movie of my choice. But one night something happened. We were walking home from the theater and were held up at gunpoint by a mugger who demanded my mother's pearl necklace. My dad refused and the mugger shot both of them dead. I watched my parents murdered before my eyes. There was nothing I could do to save them.

#6 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Not full on crying but I definately teared up during the last scene of Schindler's List. A real amusing feeling, I should add.

#7 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I guess the last time for me would've been when I beat Little Busters! a while back.

*remembers the ending to Little Busters*

*cries in the corner*

I tear up all the time at sad movies, VN's and such.

#8 Posted by DoctorDanger99 (686 posts) -

@Roflwaffles: WhY sO sERioUs?

#9 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6297 posts) -

Probably well over a year ago, I was in a pretty awful spot and really depressed. I've come a long way since.

#10 Posted by Mogoping (89 posts) -

Watch this and try not to cry :(...

#11 Posted by GalacticGravy (548 posts) -

While playing To The Moon

I cried like a fucking toddler.

That goddamned platypus...

#12 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

I cry every time he touches me

#13 Posted by Icemo (642 posts) -

I think last time was couple of years back when my brother-in-law's little sister committed suicide. It was a sad day.

#14 Posted by Animasta (14677 posts) -

yesterday when I was rebuffed yet again by a governmental agency to get some help for my medical condition :)

#15 Posted by pyromagnestir (4302 posts) -

The last time I full on cried was three years ago, when we put down my childhood dog. We got him when I was 10 and he lived 13 years. The day I came home from a week long school camping trip, during my first year at a new school, in a new town where I hadn't made many friends yet, and my parents surprised me with him still is the most unrestrainedly happy I've ever been. So losing him really got to me.

#16 Posted by TheSlothKing (331 posts) -

I'm crying right now.

#17 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@TheSlothKing

I'm crying right now.

Is crying like yawning? Because now I am crying too.
#18 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Never. I never cry.

#19 Posted by Slay3r1583 (608 posts) -

TV and movies and stuff will often make me teary eyed. The last time I legit seriously cried was probably when my father passed away 7 years ago.

#20 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

I watched Up last night and cried. It kind of hit home with me given my situation.

#21 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

Real men don't cry! It's just rain. Even rains indoors apparently.

#22 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

@Claude: That is a punishing thing for you to have watched. Though, I could totally see you tieing thousands of balloons onto your house and trying to make it fly away. Happy ending!

For me it was watching Modern Family a day or so back. Every few episodes they have some heart warming moment that always makes me cry as I see it and know that I will never get to have a moment like that. I'm an emotional wreck, so it doesn't take much to make me cry.

#23 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@crusader8463: There was a moment in Up where I just lost it. Not to spoil anything, but when the old man looks at the adventure book for the last time and is given freedom from his bride. Wow, uplifting.
#24 Posted by DoctorDanger99 (686 posts) -

@Claude:

dude,pixar movies dont count. if i watch literally ANY pixar movie im crying like a fat bitch who skinned his knee.

#25 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@DoctorDanger99: Haha, good point.
#26 Posted by Cramsy (1166 posts) -

I'm studying abroad right now. First time my parents showed me my puppy on webcam got a few tears dislodged. That adorable little bastard

#27 Edited by YI_Orange (1142 posts) -

Full on cried? Not sure. Even with sad real life stuff I'm not much of a crier. That said, I get teary eyed like a motherfucker.

@devilzrule27 said:

I'm a sissy who cries at sappy scenes in movies. So whenever the last time I watched a sad movie or an overly joyous and touching one.

So that, basically. I don't know about the word sappy, but maybe. I would like to add in TV Shows, Videogames, and One Piece as effective things. Though I will admit there has been times where a single tear has escaped me when I was alone and let my guard down.

#28 Posted by TheHT (11155 posts) -

That last exchange between Tyrion and Shae got me to take of my glasses for a moment. Right at the end of it.

#29 Posted by lightsoda (540 posts) -

Two nights ago, while watching the green mile for the first time in years.

#30 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

Seeing Roger Waters perform The Wall at Wrigley Field on Friday. Seeing that show again was extremely hard for me to reconcile; when I saw it at the United Center, I figured that was the only chance I'd ever get. I'd never heard the album when I saw it at the United Center, either, so there were parts I could not fully appreciate and others that were simply blowing my mind.

Still the greatest goddamned show I've ever seen.

#31 Posted by Grillbar (1818 posts) -

i rarely cry, and i dont really remember it but the last time was just about 7 years ago, cant remember what but i was crying big time. and before that about 12 years ago, when my parent got divorced and that was out of frustration

#32 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

Anyone ever see the movie radio flyer? I saw that when I was a kid. So yeah...

#33 Posted by TooWalrus (13178 posts) -

7/7/07, when I held my grandfathers hand as he died.

#34 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4894 posts) -

When I injured my knee real bad, which was ~5 years ago.

#35 Edited by Ghostin (369 posts) -

For me it was the first time I saw a black pudding (blood sausage) leaving its pupa phase. Watching as it stretched its arms wide and inflated itself into a full sized goth was magical.

#36 Posted by CannonGoose (372 posts) -

Probably about seven years ago when I was finishing primary school. I used to have a lot of temper tantrums back then but I grew out of them when I entered high school.

#37 Posted by DoctorDanger99 (686 posts) -

@lightsoda: for real man. poor john coffey!

#38 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

November 5, 2011 because of a race I did poorly in.

#39 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

Sad movies make me cry little manly tears of steel. Can't remember the last time since I generally only play games.

#40 Posted by Aetheldod (3556 posts) -

About a month ... I´ve been gaving a very stressfull moneyless time this past 2 years and i´ve gotten oversensitive :/

#41 Posted by RenMcKormack (1074 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Never. I never cry.

but do you know now why they cry?

#42 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@RenMcKormack said:

@Video_Game_King said:

Never. I never cry.

but do you know now why they cry?

No, and I'm guessing that's a reference to something.

#43 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3078 posts) -

Man on Fire (the Denzel version) was on TV a few days ago. That movie is godamned heartbreaking.

#44 Posted by Marcsman (3183 posts) -

Donated my tear ducts to science. I never cry

#45 Edited by SockemJetpack (408 posts) -

I was watching the Stanley Cup final the other night and teared up a little bit when Dustin Brown lifted the cup. I'm not an LA fan at all but I always get emotional when I see that. I grew up playing hockey up here in Canuckistan and that moment is what we always dream of growing up. I can't count how many times I've scored the game winning goal and took a lap around the makeshift pond rink or driveway carrying the imaginary cup over my head.

Real crying though... a few months ago I guess. Can't remember why... probably just one of those "need to get it out" things.

#46 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I had to put my dog down and I went into full-on bawl mode for 45 minutes in the bathroom with the shower on so no one could hear being angry at the world. This was close to 3 years ago I believe. I loved my dog like a brother :( A few movies/shows have made me tear up a little since but not cry.

#47 Posted by abbeyroad992 (15 posts) -

When the Patriots lost to the Giants in 2007. The loss in 2012 wasn't very much fun either, but didn't cry that time.

#48 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Hard break up 6 days ago, so I've done my fair share of crying over the last week.

#49 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Full on or teary eyed? Full on was when i watched Braveheart, I was around 9 I think. When I saw the ending I just started bawling like a little child...you know, which I was. My mom was watching with me, since then no matter how much I wanted to cry I always kept it in.

#50 Posted by Fattony12000 (7323 posts) -