#2 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
#3 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"I do. It's scripted and trashy."
what's wrong with scripted?
#4 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
i pretty sure all there shows are scripted you know like the hills so ya mtv is garbage 
#5 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
DiscoLights said:
"twenty0ne said:
what's wrong with scripted?"
It's not entertaining. See Parental Control.
#6 Posted by triple7 (117 posts) -

Made is awesome........."run fatty run!"

and trashy is the best.

#7 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"DiscoLights said:
"twenty0ne said:
what's wrong with scripted?"
It's not entertaining. See Parental Control."
I don't mind it. But too each his own
#8 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
triple7 said:
"Made is awesome........."run fatty run!"

and trashy is the best."
If you're thirteen.
#9 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

I do, as i said in another thread, this "music" channel sold out and now its only idolizing spoiled brats

#10 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

MTV has been garbage for awhile, so my answer is yes.

#11 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

Dude those millionaire teenagers really need to throw a party and you can watch all the struggles they have to face!

Everyone can totally relate to it, I can't even tell you how mad I was when I specifically told my dad to get me a baby blue Mercedes for my birthday and he gets me silver! Can you believe that!? I hate my parents! They just don't understand me and they never loved me!!

#12 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -
Shawn said:
"Everyone can totally relate to it, I can't even tell you how mad I was when I specifically told my dad to get me a baby blue Mercedes for my birthday and he gets me silver! Can you believe that!? I hate my parents! They just don't understand me and they never loved me!!"
if i say you say you want blue, why would your parents get you silver....totally terrible on the parents part
#13 Posted by pause422 (6201 posts) -

mtv hasn't made sense of its actual name 'music' television, for over 10 years really, everyone that isn't a moron should know every reality show is scripted and retarded..only moronic teens that think that shit is somehow real or interesting could get into that shit.

#14 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -
DiscoLights said:
"Shawn said:
"Everyone can totally relate to it, I can't even tell you how mad I was when I specifically told my dad to get me a baby blue Mercedes for my birthday and he gets me silver! Can you believe that!? I hate my parents! They just don't understand me and they never loved me!!"
if i say you say you want blue, why would your parents get you silver....totally terrible on the parents part"
I KNOW RITE?!1?1

they just dont understand how miserable they make me, i'm going to run away and never see them again because I hate them too!! !
#15 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
Shawn said:
"Dude those millionaire teenagers really need to throw a party and you can watch all the struggles they have to face!

Everyone can totally relate to it, I can't even tell you how mad I was when I specifically told my dad to get me a baby blue Mercedes for my birthday and he gets me silver! Can you believe that!? I hate my parents! They just don't understand me and they never loved me!!"

caption
#16 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
Riddler said:
"Shawn said:
"Dude those millionaire teenagers really need to throw a party and you can watch all the struggles they have to face!

Everyone can totally relate to it, I can't even tell you how mad I was when I specifically told my dad to get me a baby blue Mercedes for my birthday and he gets me silver! Can you believe that!? I hate my parents! They just don't understand me and they never loved me!!"

caption
"
*Resists urge to post ORLY.jpg*
#17 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -

It's lame. Television as a whole has turned to shit over the past few years.

#18 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
pause422 said:
"mtv hasn't made sense of its actual name 'music' television, for over 10 years really, everyone that isn't a moron should know every reality show is scripted and retarded..only moronic teens that think that shit is somehow real or interesting could get into that shit."
That's a reason why music lovers call it Empty V nowadays
#19 Posted by Byron_Orpheus08 (8 posts) -

MTV is not garbage, it's lower then garbage!!!! it's the juice thats left on the bottom of your trash can when you dispose of the bag!!!!

I cant even remember what the 'M' stands for, people tell me it's stands for Music but i highly doubt that.
#20 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -
xruntime said:
"It's lame. Television as a whole has turned to shit over the past few years."
whatcha mean?
#21 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -
Riddler said:
"

DUDE!!!

HILLS!!!!!!!!!

sweet 16

come on!!!!!!!!!!
Life is hard for rich bratts that are born with a silver spoon in their mouths

"
QFT.
#22 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

qft?

#23 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
DARKIDO07 said:
"Riddler said:
"

DUDE!!!

HILLS!!!!!!!!!

sweet 16

come on!!!!!!!!!!

"
QFT."
No... just... no.
#24 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -
pause422 said:
"mtv hasn't made sense of its actual name 'music' television, for over 10 years really, everyone that isn't a moron should know every reality show is scripted and retarded..only moronic teens that think that shit is somehow real or interesting could get into that shit."
Pretty much this. ^
#25 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -
Byron_Orpheus08 said:
"MTV is not garbage, it's lower then garbage!!!! it's the juice thats left on the bottom of your trash can when you dispose of the bag!!!!
I cant even remember what the 'M' stands for, people tell me it's stands for Music but i highly doubt that.
"
Ugh I hate that juice, always drips onto the carpet when I'm taking it out to the garage >_<
#26 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -
DiscoLights said:
"xruntime said:
whatcha mean?
"

There's a lot more crap than there used to be. Back in the 90s there used to be so many respectable sitcoms, not its all loser reality TV like "Big Brother". Seinfeld, Fresh Prince, Everybody Loves Raymond, Early Edition, etc. etc.
#27 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Riddler said:
"

DUDE!!!

HILLS!!!!!!!!!

sweet 16

come on!!!!!!!!!!

"
QFT."
No... just... no."
I was saying is obviously sarcastic remark was correct....
#28 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -
xruntime said:
"DiscoLights said:
"xruntime said:
whatcha mean?
"

There's a lot more crap than there used to be. Back in the 90s there used to be so many respectable sitcoms, not its all loser reality TV like "Big Brother". Seinfeld, Fresh Prince, Everybody Loves Raymond, Early Edition, etc. etc."
Mkay
#29 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
DiscoLights said:
"xruntime said:
"DiscoLights said:
"xruntime said:
whatcha mean?
"

There's a lot more crap than there used to be. Back in the 90s there used to be so many respectable sitcoms, not its all loser reality TV like "Big Brother". Seinfeld, Fresh Prince, Everybody Loves Raymond, Early Edition, etc. etc."
Mkay"
M kay.
#30 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Yes, the channel sucks

#31 Posted by SamChamploo (225 posts) -
Whats up with those fucking dateing shows they keep airing and the people that they get are ego maniacs, I miss the show Jackass.
#32 Posted by duxup (354 posts) -

It is still on?

#33 Edited by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
SamChamploo said:
"Whats up with those fucking dateing shows they keep airing and the people that they get are ego maniacs, I miss the show Jackass.
"
That's because MTV scripts them all as ego maniacs, because that's apparently "what the kids like."
#34 Posted by cjmhockey (244 posts) -

Ya, I just replied in the other thread how I avoid MTV at all costs... what a terrible channel.

#35 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -
duxup said:
"It is still on?"
lol mainly reruns
]=

we need more Next. LoL
#36 Posted by silentfox123 (76 posts) -

I dont think it sucks.

#37 Edited by guiseppe (2842 posts) -

MTV has been garbage for several years, so yeah, it's garbage.

#38 Posted by silentfox123 (76 posts) -
guiseppe said:
"MTV has been garbage for several years, so yeah, it's garbage."
All of the shows you think are garbage.
#39 Posted by GP1Mil (116 posts) -

MTV started to slip when the Real World started to get huge around the late 90's, but even then they still had Beavis and Butt during the 90's and some what dedication to actual Music Videos. Now it is just awful crap, MTV2 started to be like what MTV was originally but now it to is starting to slip. Only show worth watching now is Rob and Big

#40 Edited by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

MTV is and has been garbage for a while. I find the people on the channel and the way it's presented thoroughly hillarious, but not hillarious in any way that MTV would want it, it's almost like a parody of itself.

#41 Posted by Hewkii (190 posts) -

fine in moderation, not very healthy if you obsess over it. sorta like alcohol.

#42 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

Is this news to you? MTV has been a shining example of human garbage since the late 90's. It's one of those things where someone asks you "man, what's wrong with the world" and you can point to MTV and say "pretty much that".

#43 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -

It really went downhill when "Alternative" music began to wane : they filled up slots with reality shows (not that it was the greatest then, you couldn't go an hour without seeing Madonna or Aerosmith - I like them both, but not watch them every hour like), like I said before, they should have changed their name  to reality TV. And the sad thing is MTV2 and VH1 are pretty much following suit.

#44 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -
xruntime said:
"DiscoLights said:
"xruntime said:
whatcha mean?
"

That's not true, there's still a small bastion of quality amongst the ever-present "reality" show garbage, evident in brilliant shows today like Arrested Develop---

Oh.
#45 Posted by GP1Mil (116 posts) -
Giantkitty said:
"It really went downhill when "Alternative" music began to wane : they filled up slots with reality shows (not that it was the greatest then, you couldn't go an hour without seeing Madonna or Aerosmith - I like them both, but not watch them every hour like), like I said before, they should have changed their name  to reality TV. And the sad thing is MTV2 and VH1 are pretty much following suit."
Yes VH1 is starting to go there even through I do enjoy the I love the 90's and etc as well as the Best Week Ever because they slam all the crap that is on TV right now
#46 Posted by blue74 (169 posts) -

mtv is garbage because its not about music anymore just crappy reality shows

#47 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

Aand that's the culture of TV today.
Aside from The Office, or when I'm really bored, or news, I dont watch TV at all.

#48 Posted by Ben_H (3381 posts) -

*Looks at title*

*Raises hand*

*Leaves*

#49 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

I like so you think you can dance...

#50 Posted by Chrisk (5 posts) -

It was good, 20 years ago when they actually played music a majority of the time. It's been trash for awhile now though.