Why are people mean on other gaming forums?

• 65 results
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By mordukai

Like people here are a just rays of fucking sunshine, right. 

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By mfpantst

greater internet fuckwad theory

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By ravensword

We Humans are a mean species.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By MikkaQ

It's not perfect here, but seems like a hell of a lot better than some other forums. I also have a feeling that Giant Bomb tends to attract older gamers to the site, I'm not sure how many 13 year olds would even know what Giant Bomb was over say Game Spot or IGN, and those forums are kinda rough from my experiences from them, just don't like some of the retarded knee-jerk responses you get on those sites.  

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By grilledcheez

People do that here all the time

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By zeforgotten

I do that here too. 
I'm one of those people that will even call you a fucking idiot and then threaten you by saying that I'm coming to your place and kill you all without realising that I'm the dumb one because that would probably cost me a lot of money and I don't even know where you people live so the jokes on me!  

Yeah, idiots are here too

amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By amomjc

The Anonimity of the internet is the problem. When a little kid or a bitter fool decides that he wants to be an ass, with the exception of a rare Board Supervisor, theres no one that can do anything about it. If you watch the World of Warcraft forums (just as an example) its nearly acceptable and "funny" to have these people around to some.

It's a sad world when people forget there is a real person on the other side of their monitor, but what can you do?

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Karl_Boss

A lot of people are dicks on forums....and this forum is no exception.

Julmust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#60  Edited By Julmust
@AjayRaz said:
" because people who play video games suck  "

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61  Edited By 1337W422102

>this thread

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By tebbit
@XII_Sniper said:
" It's not perfect here, but seems like a hell of a lot better than some other forums. I also have a feeling that Giant Bomb tends to attract older gamers to the site, I'm not sure how many 13 year olds would even know what Giant Bomb was over say Game Spot or IGN, and those forums are kinda rough from my experiences from them, just don't like some of the retarded knee-jerk responses you get on those sites.   "
FUCK YOU SNIPERS ARE PUSSIES BE A REAL MAN AND PLAY ENGINEER
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#63  Edited By beargirl1
@ZeForgotten said:
" I do that here too. I'm one of those people that will even call you a fucking idiot and then threaten you by saying that I'm coming to your place and kill you all without realising that I'm the dumb one because that would probably cost me a lot of money and I don't even know where you people live so the jokes on me!    Yeah, idiots are here too "
i sware 2 fucken god if u kill me 1 more time ill find were u live and fucken get my dads gun's and fuckin kill u AND U'RE (ass) HOLE FAMILY FUCKEN FAGET CAMPER 
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By zeforgotten
@AjayRaz said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" I do that here too. I'm one of those people that will even call you a fucking idiot and then threaten you by saying that I'm coming to your place and kill you all without realising that I'm the dumb one because that would probably cost me a lot of money and I don't even know where you people live so the jokes on me!    Yeah, idiots are here too "
i sware 2 fucken god if u kill me 1 more time ill find were u live and fucken get my dads gun's and fuckin kill u AND U'RE (ass) HOLE FAMILY FUCKEN FAGET CAMPER  "
Exactly like that. 
Sometimes I get people saying stuff almost like that to me and I smile all over my face since this time it might even happen. 
Then it hits me, like lighting from the sky, those people live with their parents and have their parents pay there game. There is no way in hell some dude from the states has the money to just book a flight to Europe and kill somebody. Then I cry a little
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Azteck

I think you meant lurk, not troll. Just saying.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By onarum

What makes you think we are not mean *stares*.