Avatar image for americanpegasus
AmericanPegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AmericanPegasus

Today, it seems like almost everyone, atleast where I live, is being a jackass.

No I'm serious...

Ive honestly been tempted to strangle people today.

They're either extremely anti Obama, saying he was born in Africa, that he's a terroist, and other ignorant bullshit..

OOOOOORRRRRRRR

They're either extremely pro Obama, and say he's the second coming of Christ.  They claim he's going to pay their bills, and put gas in their tank. It's pathetic. I'm honestly not sure which is worse.

Why can't people be cautiously optimistic like me?

What makes this even worse, is that I'm black, so people are assuming that I worship Obama.

Sometimes I think I should just be declared president TBQH.

AmericanPegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AmericanPegasus

Today, it seems like almost everyone, atleast where I live, is being a jackass.

No I'm serious...

They're either extremely anti Obama, saying he was born in Africa, that he's a terroist, and other ignorant bullshit..

OOOOOORRRRRRRR

They're either extremely pro Obama, and say he's the second coming of Christ.  They claim he's going to pay their bills, and put gas in their tank. It's pathetic. I'm honestly not sure which is worse.

What makes this even worse, is that I'm black, so people are assuming that I worship Obama.

Sometimes I think I should just be declared president TBQH.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By weltal
AmericanPegasus said:

Because, quite clearly, you're afraid of hope and change. Go back to Afghanistan you anti-American bastard. (I really hope I don't need to put a /sarcasm tag after this.)

Anywho, why not just let people be happy? I get your dislike the extreme polarization of the situation but that's pretty much to be expected when you've go a new president entering office. Especially when people think Obama will wave a magic want and make every mistake ever made go away instantly.
AmericanPegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AmericanPegasus

I have no problem with people being happy, I have a problem with the "Obama's going to pay my bills" crowd. That sort of ignorance just really gets under my skin.

KingGeorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KingGeorge

Today is the first day in EIGHT YEARS that I spent the entire day wearing only boxer shorts... and it feels great!

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By weltal

Well, I'm not sure who is claiming Obama is going to "Pay my bills" but they'll find out soon enough that they're wrong. Stop standing in the way of hope.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
KingGeorge said:
"Today is the first day in EIGHT YEARS that I spent the entire day wearing only boxer shorts... and it feels great!"
Who could have negatived this man thats hilarious 
Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I can understand that. I'm black too, and many people seem to expect the same of me.

The second coming of Christ thing is dead on, most people seem to think that of him. =/

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Systech

To me, this whole thing is like "Whatever. Looks like we have a new president."

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmericanPegasus said:
"Today, it seems like almost everyone, atleast where I live, is being a jackass.

No I'm serious...

They're either extremely anti Killzone 2, saying it was made by Guerilla, that it's derivative, and other ignorant bullshit..

OOOOOORRRRRRRR

They're either extremely pro Killzone 2, and say it's the second coming of Christ.  They claim it's going to pay Sony's bills, and put gamers in their tank. It's pathetic. I'm honestly not sure which is worse.

What makes this even worse, is that I own a PS3, so people are assuming that I worship Killzone 2.
Sometimes I think Wii should just be declared the best."
Fixed as a gaming parable
Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Megalon
AmericanPegasus said:
"Today, it seems like almost everyone, atleast where I live, is being a jackass.

No I'm serious...

OOOOOORRRRRRRR

Sometimes I think I should just be declared president TBQH."
We are a polarized people. It seems like fewer and fewer people are shooting for the middle of the road approach to politics, and instead reverting to some kind of "us vs. them" idealogy. 
I'm with you man, I'm totally cautiously optimistic. I really want things to start getting better, but I don't think I'm quite foolish enough to think it's going to happen anytime soon and without great sacrifices. 
rerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rerty

Welcome to Communist America.... OBAAAMAA!!

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Hexpane

Say what you want about Christ, but he was one HELL of a Foot Washer!

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Snail
KingGeorge said:
"Today is the first day in EIGHT YEARS that I spent the entire day wearing only boxer shorts... and it feels great!"
Stop it now, you are not being funny. Leave this alt account and go back to your old one.
teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By teptom

I heard about 65 assassination jokes today at school.  I really just wanted to hurt someone at joke 46.

Stanford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stanford

Well, you know, thats just the nature of democracy.  People have the right to think and say whatever they want, even if it is unture or kind of a jerk thing to say (i don't agree with obama).  But really, come on, saying hes from Africa and he is a tererist, come on.  The FBI does a little thing called BACKROUND CHECKS.  GOD

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By Claude

I'm always cautious about these things. A president doesn't make the office, the office makes him.

The fact that he's biracial gives me a different kind of hope. My first cousin married a guy whose parents are from Haiti, they met in college and their children (who are biracial) can become anything they want... even the President of the United States of America.

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By serbsta
systech said:
"To me, this whole thing is like "Whatever. Looks like we have a new president.""
Mhhhm.
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By TomA

AmericanPegasus said:

No I'm serious...

OOOOOORRRRRRRR

Sometimes I think I should just be declared president TBQH."

I agree.I'm in Canada,and in highschool in Grade 11,so what I don't like most is when people here in Canada talk about how they love Obama so much,and they don't even know anything about him,they just go with the rest of the crowd and praise him just because he's different.HE'S STILL JUST A PERSON!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo sick of people talking about it.And also it pisses me off that that no other countries ever get mentioned,when they say God Bless America,they should say God Bless America and Everybody Else.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#19  Edited By sweep  Moderator

I'd vote for you.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Virago

cheers to that. it's absolutely ridiculous.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By BigBoss1911

No one in my school today would shut the hell up about Obama being assassinated.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Hexpane
BigBoss1911 said:
"No one in my school today would shut the hell up about Obama being assassinated."
What kind of schools do you kids go to today?  KKK elementary?   Back in "my day" you got detention for talking about killing people, then they'd call your parents and haul you off to jail for threats.
Laughlin_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Laughlin_12
BigBoss1911 said:
"No one in my school today would shut the hell up about Obama being assassinated."
Same exact thing at my school.
Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By Optiow

weird people.
I think obama will be a good prezident BUT he might just be bad.
I am not sure I hope he will be good though.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25  Edited By jakob187

I'm extremely negative today because Rosa's continues to give me very little cheese when I order a fajita plate, and that pisses me off when I've got no cheese to go with my fajitas.

As for this Obama business...whatever.  He's a politician.  I voted for McCain.  People will hate him in two months anyways, because that's how it goes with every new President.

What's going to disgust me is when people start calling the media too right-wing after all this time of calling the media left-wing.  *ugh*  This world is going to shit.  Wanna start the Zombie Apocalypse earlier, Pegasus?