Gears is pissing me off...

Posted by Heartagram (1183 posts) -

So I've been trying to do the Submission achievements in gears of war 2 and OMG noone ever picks this fucking mode and when they do its a horrible team....I'm gonna go cry now.

But it is fun kinda....hopefully the new achievements will bring more people back

#1 Posted by Heartagram (1183 posts) -

So I've been trying to do the Submission achievements in gears of war 2 and OMG noone ever picks this fucking mode and when they do its a horrible team....I'm gonna go cry now.

But it is fun kinda....hopefully the new achievements will bring more people back

#2 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

efhhh

whine less 
#3 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -
  1. Submission is crap
  2. It's an oddly hard achievement compared to all the other noob friendly ones
  3. It was one of the last ones I got
And the only thing that will 'bring me back' will be if TU3 ensures I never play anyone outside of Aus or NZ again.
#4 Posted by Heartagram (1183 posts) -

It's Funny you say that cheap my friend i play with is a kiwi

#5 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
Cheapoz said:
"
  1. Submission is crap
And the only thing that will 'bring me back' will be if TU3 ensures I never play anyone outside of Aus or NZ again.
"
submission ftw!! You get the most epic battles evar
#6 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -
crunchUK said:
"Cheapoz said:
"
  1. Submission is crap
"
submission ftw!! You get the most epic battles evar"
Incorrect, you get marathon sessions of grinding and boredom. One of the first games of submission I played, we had a 30 minute round, followed by a 55 minute round, we lost both. I hate it. There needs to be a time limit before some crazy crap happens.

I have always suggested after 10 minutes to chainsaw the meatlflag's legs off, so they're permanently down.
#7 Posted by natetodamax (19217 posts) -

Hilarious. Right now I'm in the lobby waiting for the game to start, and they picked Submission over Annex.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.