mr_bombdiggity's Gears of War 2 (Limited Collector's Edition) (Xbox 360) review

Young Clifford can be proud

I found the first gears game's controls a little to loose and a story that wasn't that compelling. Gears 2 has a very tight story that is enjoyable and keeps the player wanting to press forward to the next checkpoint. The game's checkpoint system is perfect it makes sections of game play challenging, but not impossible even on insane. Gears 2 does not have the longest story but i think that is a good thing in this situation. Gears 2 is bloodier than ever with more high action, bone braking, blood squirting, and intense action than its predecessor.

The multiplayer is the games biggest flaw, with long waiting periods between matches.  I don't have much time to play video games as I use to so when it takes sometimes 15 min for a game that is a major detractor form me playing multiplayer.

A warning to parents this game is filled with gore and violence. Also at times the language is intense and vulgar.

Overall I really enjoy the time I have spent playing the single player once already and half way again on insane, also the multiplayer is very fun and exciting especially horde mode. As a side note Horde mode for me has been the easiest game type to get into for multiplayer.