Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

Ideas for Grand Theft Auto 4: DLC Part 2

mossman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By mossman93

Who do you guys want the next GTA chapter to center around?  Assuming it's a character who made an appearance in GTA 4 (or maybe previous GTAs *wink*)  I think it would be interesting to play as a member of the LCPD.  Maybe you could put an end to Eddie Low's serial killings.    What do you guys think?

tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By tomance

People are speculating it's Luis (the guy who messed up the diamond exchange) because the achievement for that mission was called "The Trinity" and speculating that the trinity is Niko, Johnny, and Luis. 

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24
    Peacemaker said:
    "People are speculating it's Luis (the guy who messed up the diamond exchange) because the achievement for that mission was called "The Trinity" and speculating that the trinity is Niko, Johnny, and Luis. 
    "
    I heard about that and I don't doubt it, actually. Still, being a police officer would be sweet, but it sort of goes against the whole GTA motif anyway doesn't it? It is an intriguing idea nonetheless.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead
    RHCPfan24 said:
    "Peacemaker said:
    "People are speculating it's Luis (the guy who messed up the diamond exchange) because the achievement for that mission was called "The Trinity" and speculating that the trinity is Niko, Johnny, and Luis. 
    "
    I heard about that and I don't doubt it, actually. Still, being a police officer would be sweet, but it sort of goes against the whole GTA motif anyway doesn't it? It is an intriguing idea nonetheless.
    "
    It could work if you were some Dirty Harry type.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to be a hot dog vendor serving hot dogs to the good people of Liberty City

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HandsomeDead
    TeflonBilly said:
    "I want to be a hot dog vendor serving hot dogs to the good people of Liberty City
    "
    One mission makes you stand at just the right position to confuse the AI into not knowing which side they should approach from and so having a never ending glitch of a computer controlled character walking back and forth in front of the stand.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HandsomeDead said:
    "TeflonBilly said:
    "I want to be a hot dog vendor serving hot dogs to the good people of Liberty City
    "
    One mission makes you stand at just the right position to confuse the AI into not knowing which side they should approach from and so having a never ending glitch of a computer controlled character walking back and forth in front of the stand.
    "
    Holy shit, that just happened to me an hour or so ago while playing Lost & Damned.
    I was considering throwing a pipe bomb at the hot dog stand for not serving me.
    RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By RedSox8933

i don't know. i'm okay with anything really. maybe we could have a prequel of Niko's story, him being in the bosnian war and the crime that he was involved in, although if that was at all possible, i would rather have it be a full game rather than an 8 hour add-on. it would sure be a change for the GTA series.

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

I have a idea, Rock Star should bring the DLC to the Playstation 3 version.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By TheGreatGuero

This "Trinity" idea interests me, but who the heck is Luis? From what I know, unlike Johnny, we have virtually no idea who that guy is at all. At least we were introduced to Johnny and had a couple missions with him before The Lost and the Damned. Well... I like the idea enough for it to happen. I'm sure Rockstar could make it pretty awesome.

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By azteris
    Miniman said:
    "Kou_Leifoh said:
    "I have a idea, Rock Star should bring the DLC to the Playstation 3 version.
    "
    If Sony weren't bitches then they would pay for the DLC to come to PS3 but it won't happen.
    "
    ...*sigh*.

I personally am perfectly fine with paid exclusives like Lost & Damned, but the idea that BOTH companies should pay them to put it on their console is absurd.
    azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By azteris
    Miniman said:
    "Azteris said:
    "Miniman said:
    "Kou_Leifoh said:
    "
    If Sony weren't bitches then they would pay for the DLC to come to PS3 but it won't happen.
    "
    ...*sigh*.

I personally am perfectly fine with paid exclusives like Lost & Damned, but the idea that BOTH companies should pay them to put it on their console is absurd.
    "
    Bid more then Microsoft then.

"
    Did you even read the post? I was addressing his idea that Sony should pay right now for it to come over. This would mean that both Microsoft and Sony ended up paying for it to come to both consoles. That's stupid.

Like I said, I'm perfectly fine with paid exclusives. I don't understand why you don't see the plain stupidity of both console manufacturer's paying for it to come to their console.
    Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kou_Leifoh
    Miniman said:
    "Azteris said:
    "Miniman said:
    "Kou_Leifoh said:
    "
    "
    ...*sigh*.

"
    Bid more then Microsoft then.

"
    Microsoft are the bitches, 3rd party games should be on all consoles.

(edit) DLC content as well.
    Ksaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ksaw

I'd like to see the next episode to center around packie.That character seems  a little bit less conflicted about what he does for a living compared to Niko and Johnny,which would make for a nice change.There's also a good amount of back story surrounding him and his family that would be interesting to start with.

tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tomance
    TheGreatGuero said:
    "This "Trinity" idea interests me, but who the heck is Luis? From what I know, unlike Johnny, we have virtually no idea who that guy is at all. At least we were introduced to Johnny and had a couple missions with him before The Lost and the Damned. Well... I like the idea enough for it to happen. I'm sure Rockstar could make it pretty awesome.
    "
    Luis is a spanish guy who has to do with the diamonds.  You steal them off of him in L&D and he screws up the deal with the Jews during the museum piece mission.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By jakob187

A 2 hour Bollywood dance sequence of nothing but small weiners with huge bush!

>.>    <.<

I mean, WHAT?
    DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By DoctorTran
    jakob187 said:
    "A 2 hour Bollywood dance sequence of nothing but small weiners with huge bush!

>.>    <.<

I mean, WHAT?
    "

This.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RHCPfan24
    Peacemaker said:
    "TheGreatGuero said:
    "This "Trinity" idea interests me, but who the heck is Luis? From what I know, unlike Johnny, we have virtually no idea who that guy is at all. At least we were introduced to Johnny and had a couple missions with him before The Lost and the Damned. Well... I like the idea enough for it to happen. I'm sure Rockstar could make it pretty awesome.
    "
    Luis is a spanish guy who has to do with the diamonds.  You steal them off of him in L&D and he screws up the deal with the Jews during the museum piece mission."
    I thought he was a black guy? I don't think he is Spanish. Nonetheless, that "theory" has been circulating a lot, and there is some sense in it. We just haven't heard much from him compared to Johnny. But knowing Rockstar, I am sure they can make us feel home with any character they throw at us.
    dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By dsplayer1010
    Peacemaker said:
    "
    Yea. I think that's probably how it will happen
    tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tomance
    RHCPfan24 said:
    "Peacemaker said:
    "TheGreatGuero said:
    "
    Luis is a spanish guy who has to do with the diamonds.  You steal them off of him in L&D and he screws up the deal with the Jews during the museum piece mission."
    I thought he was a black guy? I don't think he is Spanish. Nonetheless, that "theory" has been circulating a lot, and there is some sense in it. We just haven't heard much from him compared to Johnny. But knowing Rockstar, I am sure they can make us feel home with any character they throw at us.
    "
    He's Dominican according to wikipedia. 
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Luis Sera? Wow... now the whole zombie thing makes sense! RE and GTA COMBINED! LET'S MAKE ROMAN SANDWICHES!

VRMN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By VRMN
    Ksaw said:
    "I'd like to see the next episode to center around packie.That character seems  a little bit less conflicted about what he does for a living compared to Niko and Johnny,which would make for a nice change.There's also a good amount of back story surrounding him and his family that would be interesting to start with.
    "

I don't think it's likely, because he was quite prominent in the last arc of the original game, but I certainly wouldn't mind this at all. I liked Packie a lot and wouldn't mind getting to know more about his extremely messed up crime family. Though I do think that the Luis rumors floating around have a high chance of being the case, Rockstar has this thing for surprising its fans.

jakob187 said:
    "A 2 hour Bollywood dance sequence of nothing but small weiners with huge bush!

>.>    <.<

I mean, WHAT?"
    *cough*
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RHCPfan24
    Peacemaker said:
    "RHCPfan24 said:
    "Peacemaker said:
    "TheGreatGuero said:
    "
    "
    He's Dominican according to wikipedia. 
    "
    Yeah, okay. That is more black than spanish, but whatevs. I understand what you are saying.
    Ubergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Ubergeist

I'm pretty sure it's Luis unless the next chapter doesn't run parallel to Niko and Johnny's.

John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By John

Yeah, I myself is 99% sure it's going to be about Luis Lopez.

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SikhCuz

i have an idea for GTA4 DLC where you play as the Trans-Am from Smokey & The Bandit lol

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Coltonio7
    Slick5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Slick5

I would like to be able to play as a cop. It would be interesting to see how the perspective is viewed from one in Liberty city.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DoctorTran
    RHCPfan24 said:
    "Peacemaker said:
    "
    I heard about that and I don't doubt it, actually. Still, being a police officer would be sweet, but it sort of goes against the whole GTA motif anyway doesn't it? It is an intriguing idea nonetheless."

My friend who is basically a GTA obsessed maniac, came up with a concept to where you play as a NOOSE member who has been fired by a corrupt congressman/commander for failing a mission of some sort. Basically I think he said it would be based on the mission SPOILERS AHOY!

where you steal that heroin from the guys at the abandoned hospital. In the mission you were supposed to get the heroin but... Niko gets it before you get the chance to.. and instead end up getting shot by Niko.

END SPOILERS

Basically the story would be about his fall and then rise to redemption.

I dig the idea personally.
    vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#30  Edited By vigorousjammer

I'd like to play as Packie. Or Brucie.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By RedSox8933
    Vigorousjammer said:
    "I'd like to play as Packie. Or Brucie."
      definitely brucie.
    fillmoejoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#32  Edited By fillmoejoe

Law enforcement would be interesting being a UC or DEA officer for example. I have heard of "Luis" being the next character. I don't really care as long as they bring more DLC this year.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By BigBoss1911
    Kou_Leifoh said:
    "I have a idea, Rock Star should bring the DLC to the Playstation 3 version."
      unfortunately wont happen for a while,nice toonami tom avatar btw.
    Psych0Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Psych0Penguin

I'd like to see a cop theme too, but maybe an UC element <crosses fingers>. But tbh I think it's probably going to be Luis purely because of the "Impossible Trinity" achievement and at the end of "The Lost and the Damned", when it's doing the Liberty City fly-over and it goes over the museum (and its reenacting the museum heist) you see; Niko escaping one way, Johnny the other and then Luis on the roof - seems like a pretty big hint from R*. 

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By BBQBram
    Peacemaker said:
    People are speculating it's Luis (the guy who messed up the diamond exchange) because the achievement for that mission was ... [more]
    Pretty much this. At this point I'd be dissapointed if it turned out different. Not that there aren't other cool possibilities to explore, story-wise, but the idea of three campaigns intersecting halfway with the whole diamond fiasco is just too genius to pass up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.