WORST LICENSED GAME EVER!!!!

#1 Posted by Jedted (2317 posts) -
#2 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -

I think it will be a fucked up game.

#3 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -

I think it will be a fucked up game.

#4 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Really? You think it will be worse than Desperate Housewives or Dancing with the Stars? Haven't there also been American Idol games? I think it's pretty much considered necessary for any hit TV show to have a lousy game to complement it. Maybe we should be amazed there haven't been Real World games yet.

#5 Posted by NoDeath (798 posts) -

Big Brother: the game

#6 Posted by LiquidPrince (15833 posts) -

I still want a damn Smallville game...

#7 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
"I still want a damn Smallville game..."
i dont know man, i think superman has been banned from videogames forever. 
but its totally possible and cool, perhaps an open world game? like gta4 to keep up with the friends and shit....or...o0o an action rpg. lol it would all be crap though...

now greys anatomy....

fuck. 
that. 
shit.
#8 Posted by Gameboi (653 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
As do I, LiquidPrince... as do I.
#9 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
Gameboi said:
"LiquidPrince said:
As do I, LiquidPrince... as do I."
smallvillie is shit.
#10 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Grey's Anatomy could work if it plays like a cross between Mass Effect and Trauma Centre. I just highly doubt it'll be anywhere near that, which is a shame, as Patrick Dempsey deserves better than a piece of junk shovelware.

#11 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

Oh what the fuck?

#12 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -

How to make a proper superman game: get blizzard to make another one.

#13 Posted by BiG_Weasel (524 posts) -

I think anytime you do a movie/tv show to video game or vice versa, it's always crap. I can't think of one single time that a movie or show has translated well to a game, or that a game has been a halfway decent movie. 

To be more specific, there hasn't been a *great* Star Wars game since TIE Fighter. I'd give just about anything if they'd do another one with updated technology
#14 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
BiG_Weasel said:
"I think anytime you do a movie/tv show to video game or vice versa, it's always crap. I can't think of one single time that a movie or show has translated well to a game, or that a game has been a halfway decent movie. 
To be more specific, there hasn't been a *great* Star Wars game since TIE Fighter. I'd give just about anything if they'd do another one with updated technology
"
GoldenEye, anyone?
#15 Posted by MrMiyagi (929 posts) -
Jedted said:
"I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a fan of the TV series but WTF are they thinking?!"
Agreed.
#16 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -
TheGreatGuero said:
"Really? You think it will be worse than Desperate Housewives or Dancing with the Stars? Haven't there also been American Idol games? I think it's pretty much considered necessary for any hit TV show to have a lousy game to complement it. Maybe we should be amazed there haven't been Real World games yet."
There is a desperate house wifes game?
everyones gone mad!
#17 Posted by r3b3lr0b0t (460 posts) -

Lost wasn't THAT bad...

#18 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

I'm a fan of the show and i didn't know about this game, i'm not optimistic but if they make it similar to the Trauma Center games (which are awesome) it could turn out right.

#19 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6037 posts) -

It's an awful idea, but my vote for worst licensed game remains Gods and Generals.  Sweet wounded Christ on a pogo stick, that game was horrible.

#20 Posted by Champy (533 posts) -

bad boys, or lord of the rings the third age, in the third age, the final boss is sauron's eye...thats right, you directly fight the eye itself.

#21 Posted by Bullet_Jr (770 posts) -
#22 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

From Shacknews:

A video game based off ABC's medicinal soap opera Grey's Anatomy will bring McDreamy and the possibility of spectrophilia to PC, Wii, Nintendo DS early this year.

Publisher Ubisoft will be transforming the five-season television series into interactive entertainment, promising an "all-new original storyline" that could force players to balance love and work as they "make important personal and professional decisions."

Plus, players will be able to "perform the delicate surgeries the series is known for." (???)

No word yet as to if the game will explore the implications of actual sexual relations with the ghost of your dead ex-fiance, who just happened to be a millionaire--something that actually happened on the show. Seriously. You can't make this stuff up. I tried.

It just had to be U bishit.

I would rather play this....or Trauma Centre 2. Grey's Anatomy the game sounds woefully terrible in concept.

#23 Posted by JJOR64 (18882 posts) -

This game is going to be poo poo for sure.  Plus it's on the Wii so it's going to be POOOOOOOOOOOOOPYER.

#24 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

This game looks like it will be like crap. Still, no one is forcing me to buy it right? I will just ignore it.

#25 Posted by ZombiePie (5556 posts) -

This game sounds like it's going to be shovelware. The only medical themed games that I have enjoyed have all been in the Trauma Center series....

#26 Posted by Ace1721 (3 posts) -

sad thing is I will probably buy it for my gfriend

#27 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

A John and Kate Plus Eight game would be interesting to say the least.

#28 Posted by Dj (913 posts) -

Have we all forgotten Yaris?

#29 Edited by jakob187 (21640 posts) -

You guys obviously never played Constantine...

...or Street Fighter The Movie...
...or Universal Soldier...
...or Stargate...

My God, what did I do to myself for so long?
#30 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -

Not only is it a terrible use of a license it's a terrible excuse for a show.

#31 Edited by Heartagram (1181 posts) -
HandsomeDead said:
"BiG_Weasel said:
"I think anytime you do a movie/tv show to video game or vice versa, it's always crap. I can't think of one single time that a movie or show has translated well to a game, or that a game has been a halfway decent movie. 
"
GoldenEye, anyone?"

Goldeneye does not hold up
#32 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

I enjoyed the Lost game quite a lot, wasted MMO opportunity though.

#33 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

Its gonna be ass,i bet ya.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.