Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Highest Recommended Map for Vidmaster:Endure

TravisT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TravisT

Through your eyes, what is the best map for accomplishing this achievement for four people on Heroic, the requirements anyway.

I've not come entirely close to accomplishing the achievement, but I'm rather fond of Lost Platoon, for the overall setup of the map. A sniper and laser present in the main base, a respawnable warthog that doesn't become much of a problem for using until Black Eye becomes activated, and multiple points of cover/shelter in the main base, but plenty of area to move around if you choose to exit the base.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Alpha Site, hands down.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hitchenson
    @Sir_Ragnarok said:

" Alpha Site, hands down. "

This man speaks the truth. Oh and it's Lost Platoon*
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crunchUK

Lost platoon easily, as on alpha site you will get nade spammed way too easy in such a cramped space with 4 people. Lost platoon you just comandeer some choppers and spend all game destroying the enemies that land instantly until you get killed by a freak sticky or something.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By pweidman
    @crunchUK said:
    "Lost platoon easily, as on alpha site you will get nade spammed way too easy in such a cramped space with 4 people. Lost platoon you just comandeer some choppers and spend all game destroying the enemies that land instantly until you get killed by a freak sticky or something. "

My thoughts exactly, although i really love Alpha Site the most.  Either way the deal is the endurance factor and keeping all yur guys in for the duration.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

Where's Vinchenzo when you need him?  He's already got 1K on the game.  I'm sure he could tell ya the easiest way.

R3Qui4M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By R3Qui4M

Easiest is Alpha Site because the enemies are very predictable. I've got it with all noob players on my first try. Even though you get nade spammed, the entire mission is very predictable. As the enemies can only come from 2 sides and end up in the middle death pit. If you want more tips PM or if you want me to help i can do that tomorrow (Friday) between 5PM-10PM EST.  I've already got the achievement . MY GT: L3th4L T4rg3T. Send me message saying "ENDURE GB" in the friend request so that i know its from GiantBomb. (I get FRs all the time) 

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Lies

ONI Alpha Site

Two easy choke points and an exploitable bonus round spawn.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunchUK said:
    " Lost platoon easily, as on alpha site you will get nade spammed way too easy in such a cramped space with 4 people. Lost platoon you just comandeer some choppers and spend all game destroying the enemies that land instantly until you get killed by a freak sticky or something. "
    I'm starting to warm up to this opinion, actually. Alpha Site is still pretty easy, what with the choke points and all, but whoring the Choppers on Lost Platoon, and lasering the occasional Wraith pretty well eliminates any cause for concern.
    wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By wefwefasdf
    @Lies said:
    " ONI Alpha Site  Two easy choke points and an exploitable bonus round spawn. "
    I would have to say Alpha Site as well. I watched a couple of my friends get it pretty easily on that map.
    Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Lies said:
    " ONI Alpha Site  Two easy choke points and an exploitable bonus round spawn. "
    That's where we got it!
    MonkeyPulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonkeyPulp
    Alpha site was a joke, we were screwing around and got endure with 25 lives left.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.