Jeff's new facial hair.

#1 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2511 posts) -

Who else thinks it looks rad? 
 
I think he really pulls it off. 
Actually, he kind of looks like Ryan MacDonald now. 
 
I mean, he's not throwing up any of these:  

   
But he's still pulling off that Ryan MacDonald look.
#2 Posted by Brodehouse (10077 posts) -

Oh my God it's so good.

#3 Posted by Pr1mus (3951 posts) -

I came to the forums for some crazy, i am not disappointed.

#4 Posted by Brodehouse (10077 posts) -

He looks like he teaches Videogamology, which also makes that time Brad called him Professor Video Games even funnier.

#5 Posted by jking47 (1215 posts) -

I like his Goku hair style better

#6 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

I really like it, it adds personality. I look like a baby without facial hair.

#7 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2511 posts) -
@Brodehouse said:
He looks like he teaches Videogamology, which also makes that time Brad called him Professor Video Games even funnier.
Oh man, what if Jeff started wearing glasses, and that lab coat he wore that one time? 
That would literally be perfect with that beard.
#8 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4420 posts) -

I'm inclined to say that there was already a thread on this, but yeah...I really like it.

#9 Posted by FritzDude (2266 posts) -

I think he's more beautiful without much hair, but who am I to judge. Do what you think is best for yourself Jeff.

#10 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

Suits him, i always thought he couldnt actually grow one, i know he had a stache at one point.

#11 Posted by StarvingGamer (8378 posts) -

Does anyone else think it makes him look like an anthropomorphized hamster? Like he's a character from Arthur or something?

#12 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

It still needs time to grow, I'm starting to come around on it though.

#13 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

#14 Posted by FengShuiGod (1492 posts) -

Jeff has transformed from man-child to gigolo before our eyes..

#15 Posted by TooWalrus (13237 posts) -

He looks like the kind of guy who would ask you to come over and help him move a bookshelf...

#16 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3906 posts) -

Facial Hair Jeff is dope. If he combined it with Dr. Tracksuit he'd be getting ladies for days.

#17 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

It looks kind of skeezy, actually. Like I'm expecting him to sell me real estate out of a van in the slums.

#18 Posted by pyromagnestir (4327 posts) -

He can grow better facial hair than I can. I'll give him that much.

#19 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4420 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

It looks kind of skeezy, actually. Like I'm expecting him to sell me real estate out of a van in the slums.

And that's why I love it.

#20 Posted by Getz (3098 posts) -

He should have just gone full beard. What he's got now is too large for a goatee. Every man looks better with a beard, that's my view.

#21 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

Patrick needs to learn how to grow facial hair, Brad, Vinny and Dave need their grizzled ass beards back, then they can start Giantbeard.com: a website about Videogame beards.

#22 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

He looks like a dirty Saiyan who sells bootleg dragon balls in the park.

#23 Posted by Morden2261 (278 posts) -

@McGhee said:

This is fantastic.

#24 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Facial hair in 2013? lol

#25 Posted by Animasta (14712 posts) -

@_Chad said:

Patrick needs to learn how to grow facial hair, Brad, Vinny and Dave need their grizzled ass beards back, then they can start Giantbeard.com: a website about Videogame beards.

I don't think I could handle patrick with a beard

#26 Posted by TooWalrus (13237 posts) -

I actually shaved my beard recently. I don't know why, but for some reason the beard worship was starting to feel juvenile and I felt like it was time to grow the fuck up and be a god damned adult. I only quit shaving my face in the first place because I was getting lazy, anyway.

#27 Posted by CaptainObvious (2999 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse said:

Facial hair in 2013? lol

What's wrong with facial hair in 2013?

#28 Posted by Yummylee (22059 posts) -

For someone who can't grow facial hair, he can grow some pretty alright facial hair. He kinda looks like my Uncle now, too.

#29 Edited by I_smell (3924 posts) -

I think he looks like a straight up D-bag!
 
but w/e that's just like my opinion, man.

#30 Posted by Jackhole (381 posts) -
@CaptainObvious said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

Facial hair in 2013? lol

What's wrong with facial hair in 2013?

Facial hair is soooo TWO THOUSAND AND LATE
#31 Posted by Trilogy (2675 posts) -

@Jackhole said:

@CaptainObvious said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

Facial hair in 2013? lol

What's wrong with facial hair in 2013?

Facial hair is soooo TWO THOUSAND AND LATE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

#32 Posted by CaLe (4020 posts) -

Mine is better but whatever. He can do what he wants. The people telling him to shave it off need to gtfo.

#33 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (534 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

I actually shaved my beard recently. I don't know why, but for some reason the beard worship was starting to feel juvenile and I felt like it was time to grow the fuck up and be a god damned adult. I only quit shaving my face in the first place because I was getting lazy, anyway.

Beard worship is ridiculous, but growing facial hair is kind of an adult thing to do. If you keep it groomed, it's fine.

#34 Posted by Jackhole (381 posts) -
@Trilogy said:

@Jackhole said:

@CaptainObvious said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

Facial hair in 2013? lol

What's wrong with facial hair in 2013?

Facial hair is soooo TWO THOUSAND AND LATE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

I know what you need  
#35 Edited by CptBedlam (4453 posts) -

His beard + the new hairstyle reminds me of a photoshapped picture of him (maybe it was a Syndicate thing). Anyone knows what picture I'm talking about? I can't find it. But yeah... apparently it is what Jeff is working towards now.

Found it:

#36 Posted by MHumphreys89 (717 posts) -

He looks all-grown-up now...in a non-pedophilic-newspaper-article sorta way.

#37 Posted by Nux (2383 posts) -

It looks good on him. I hope he keeps it for a while.

#38 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1789 posts) -

He's evil version of Jeff.

#39 Posted by Subjugation (4725 posts) -

I hope he keeps it.

#40 Posted by Morningstar (2190 posts) -

Who cares.

#41 Posted by LikeaSsur (1565 posts) -

He definitely can't pull it off like the rest of the crew can, but at least he can grow facial hair.

#42 Posted by Trilogy (2675 posts) -

@Jackhole said:

@Trilogy said:

@Jackhole said:

@CaptainObvious said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

Facial hair in 2013? lol

What's wrong with facial hair in 2013?

Facial hair is soooo TWO THOUSAND AND LATE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

I know what you need

That is just uncouth sir! Show some decorum on these forums!

#43 Posted by EuanDewar (5032 posts) -

its funny cause im pretty sure this is the first time in his life he has ever had facial hair

#44 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2511 posts) -
@EuanDewar said:

its funny cause im pretty sure this is the first time in his life he has ever had facial hair

Well, besides that whole mustache stint a while ago. 
 
I always thought that mustache looked weird on him, but with the full goatee, it totally works.
#45 Posted by cyberfunk (124 posts) -

It looks like the assasins creed logo.

Online
#46 Posted by EuanDewar (5032 posts) -

@Vigorousjammer said:

@EuanDewar said:

its funny cause im pretty sure this is the first time in his life he has ever had facial hair

Well, besides that whole mustache stint a while ago. I always thought that mustache looked weird on him, but with the full goatee, it totally works.

ikr almost as if that was the joke

#47 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Everybody looks good with some well-maintained facial hair. Jeff seems to really be owning the look, though.

I'm still hella disappointed Brad and Vinny fell off that train.

#48 Posted by zoozilla (980 posts) -

The more he looks like Nicolas Cage in Zandalee, the better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.