The Looney Tunes B-Ball wiki last edited by HelicopterSpy on 02/26/13 11:04AM
View full history
day Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck finish acting out an episode of Looney Tunes on a stage. Daffy calmly says "Another day, another artistic triumph."
Bugs Bunny decides to challenge Daffy Duck with "Not bad. Think you can keep up in a game o' hoops?"
"Surely you jest!" Daffy responds, "Lead the way, rabbit. I've got more dunks than a donut shop."
Just then, a basketball that was sitting to the side of the stage turns into a dog and runs away. In astonishment and awe, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck pursue this dog basketball.
There is a total of eight playable characters within this each either with those own statistics in the categories of shooting, 3 pointers, defense, speed, and stamina. Games are played as 2 vs. 2 only.
Wile E. Coyote
Marvin the Martian
Powerups can be used by spending money collected through gems that appear randomly on the court.
- Cream pie (10 cents) - The character throws a cream pie at the opponent, stunning him for a few seconds. If the pie misses the opponent, the player must duck to avoid getting hit with the pie himself.
- Long Range (10 cents) - The player launches the ball from far away for a high percentage 3 point shot. Each Looney Tune has a unique animation for doing so
- Time Bomb (15 cents) - The ball transforms into a time bomb. The players then pass it back and forth with their opponents. Whoever is holding the bomb when it explodes is stunned.
- Defense (15 cents) - Each Looney Tune has a unique animation that stuns one or both of the opposing players
- Eclipse (20 cents) - The entire screen turns pitch black
- Back Door/Teleport (30 cents) - The players not holding the ball is teleported to directly under the rim on the opposite side of the court.
- Forcefield (50 cents) - The players glows and is impervious to steals
- Vegas (50 cents) - The score board turns into slot machine reels. When the player makes a shot, the reels stop. The number of gems on the reels correspond to a multiplier applied to the shot. If the reels stop on 3 bomb, the shot is worth 0 points. Dunking negates this powerup