Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mega Man 10

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 01, 2010

When a robotic virus causes robots to either malfunction or go berserk, it's up to Mega Man and Proto Man to help cure it in the second deliberately-retro installment of the Mega Man series.

It's out! GO GO GO

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Willy105

Wish I had $10 though.

How's the game?

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emilio

I dunno... I'm not sure if I should buy it now or later... I still have Pokemon Rumble, Dementium, and like 50 other games to finish. :(

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Luke

Yeah, on Wii only :( 

If I'm gunna spend 10 bucks, I want at least 100 Achievements Points out of my purchase :p  ... waiting for 360 version @ end of month. 

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

I'm waiting for the 360 version.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emilio
    @Luke:  
    100 points because its so hard that you will not be able to get the other 100?
    Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Luke
    @Emilio: Lol, YES!!! Actually :p 
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By eirikr

I just beat it! And was apparently the first in the world to do it!

No Caption Provided

It's easier than 9, even on normal. The Robot Master stages in particular won't give much trouble to series vets. But it's still a lot of fun. I think it'll be more replayable than 9, if only because there is less bullshit in the game.
    Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Darkstar614
    @Eirikr: I'm finding it to be harder than 9, significantly. I can crush 9 with like 1 death. I'm seeing gameovers out the ass

:(

Maybe it's because I don't know the boss weaknesses yet and I'm just winging it...
    pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By pepsipat1

Im gonna wait for the ps3 version....wait never mind I will be getting the 360 version.
    Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Luke
    @Eirikr:  Nice!  Congrats man.  Hopefully, you write me a badass guide before the 360 version comes-out :p (j/k) 
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By EVO
    @Luke said:
    " waiting for 360 version @ end of month.  "
    @JJOR64 said:
    " I'm waiting for the 360 version. "
    Mega Man is already hard enough. Playing it on the 360 d-pad would just make it sadism.
    Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Luke
    @EVO said:
    " @Luke said:
    " waiting for 360 version @ end of month.  "
    @JJOR64 said:
    " I'm waiting for the 360 version. "
    Mega Man is already hard enough. Playing it on the 360 d-pad would just make it sadism. "

I have a Street Fighter IV Blanka Fight Pad that I used to play through the whole Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, which I also S-Ranked

So, I'm covered :)  

P.S. I don't use that Fight Pad to actually play SFIV... I also have a Fight Stick TE for that :p 
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By eirikr
    @Darkstar614: Here are the boss weaknesses, spoiler tagged: 

I found Chill Man and Pump Man to be fairly easy without any weapons, so they may be good starting places.

@Luke: Even if I don't do it, they game will be fully analyzed inside and out by the time of the 360 release. I'll be expecting you to get Mr. Perfect with all those adventages!
    Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkstar614

any info on the final bosses weaknesses?

Man maybe I was wrong about it being harder than 9.. I got into Mega Man mode I guess. I was cruising through after a while playing. Game is a lot of fun, even if it's "hard" for most people.

Edit: "You can now access Hard mode." Sonofabitch..

ShadowKing7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By ShadowKing7
    @Eirikr:
    Yeah, Chill Man is definitely one of the easiest to kill with the Mega Buster. 

I haven't beaten the game yet (I Wanna Be The Guy has taught me that taking a break can be a good thing), but I've beaten 7 of the 8 Robot Masters.  I don't think it is quite as hard as 9 was.  Maybe it's because 9 was my first Mega Man game, but I remember it took like 3 days before I finally beat a Robot Master in that one.
    Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By Dalai

For some reason I find this a bit easier than Mega Man 9, even on Normal. There were still a few moments of hateful rage so I'm happy.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeffgoldblum

When does it come to PS3? 

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By vaiz
    @Eirikr said:
    " I just beat it! And was apparently the first in the world to do it!

No Caption Provided
            It's easier than 9, even on normal. The Robot Master stages in particular won't give much trouble to series vets. But it's still a lot of fun. I think it'll be more replayable than 9, if only because there is less bullshit in the game. "
    T-Weezy. That's gonna be my street name.
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Emilio

Sigh... So I just downloaded it and again, the morons at Capcom have left the game at 480i. 
    Meaning I have to play with stupid blurry shit graphics again. 

This might possibly be the last Capcom game I download for the Wii.

Roomrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Roomrunner

I tore through Sheepman's stage and killed him on only two tries yesterday.  It made me think "oh man, this game is way easier."  I've had a tougher time today.  Found that the mid-bosses are harder than the robot masters.  I can't do squat to the Sportsman mid boss.  Made to to Chill, Solar, and Pump, but the Thunder Wool doesn't cut it.   

Ah, searching for the robot master weaknesses.  My favorite and most hated part of the game.  Glad to play this one more time...

eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By eirikr
    @Roomrunner: Well, you were actually pretty close with the Thunder Wool there. It's all about how you use it. The cloud itself does nothing. 

For the mid boss in Strike Man's stage, pay attention to his eyes. They will show you the direction the ball is coming from. Actually run in that same direction until the ball clears your head, then run in the opposite direction and hop on the hand. That's essentially all there is to it!
    sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#23  Edited By sjschmidt93

Errr... I'm torn. Get it now, or just wait till the 11th so I don't have to go buy a stupid Wii points card?

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Emilio
    @Tabarnaco said:
    " It's fucking 8-bit, sure is a big deal, eh. "
    I know, I know. I'm just weird okay, LAY OFFA ME!!
    Roomrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Roomrunner
    @Eirikr: Thanks for the hint to follow the eyes.  I've found a system that i can get through perfectly without knowing what direction the ball comes from, but that still helps.  I've found which boss is weak to Thunder Wool, but that SOB jumps around so much!!
    Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkstar614

That Strike Man mid-boss is a joke with Proto man, it's just too bad that Proto Man has like half the HP of Mega Man...

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Joeyoe31

Beat the game today. In one sitting too course i did play on easy but that was just to get a feel for the controls (which i havent been use to in forever) Started a normal playthough and around the end of my boss spectrum it started to get challenging. I only have Commando, Blade, and Charge man left. So hope to get those done tonight.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Willy105
    @Emilio said:
    " Sigh... So I just downloaded it and again, the morons at Capcom have left the game at 480i. Meaning I have to play with stupid blurry shit graphics again.  This might possibly be the last Capcom game I download for the Wii. "
    I am disappointed it didn't use an NTSC filter to make it look like it was running through very low res cables so that it had that accurate look.
    JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29  Edited By JonathanMoore

I really hope that it's as hard as 9. 9 is one of my favorite games of all time, amazing level design...

Here's to hopin'

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Joeyoe31
    @JonathanMoore: Sad to say but megaman 10 has very bad level designs (the length of levels are so short) and the challenge isnt really there for series vets.
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By eirikr
    @Joeyoe31:  Not true. 10's levels are just as long as 9's were, with variety in design and challenge similar to 9. 9 was definitely more difficult, but I've been told by some that they think 10 is harder. I guess it just depends on the player.
    Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Joeyoe31
    @Eirikr: Guess so but i would have to say that this is one of my least favorites megamans. Which is sad because i love playing as protoman and i know that you can play as him in megaman 9 but ehh i dont like paying for pointless dlc.
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By eirikr
    @Joeyoe31:  I've heard a lot of people say it's one of their least favorites, which boggles my mind. I can see some appeal being lost due to it not being quite as novel an idea, but in practice and execution it's really on par with 9. That said, I definitely prefer some elements from 9, such as music and weapons, but like the stage layouts and themes better in 10.
    Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Joeyoe31
    @Eirikr: I dont know man all i know is that its missing something. Maybe i got my final fill when i beat megaman 9 but when i beat megaman 10 on hard i felt no enjoyment what so ever. I felt it was just another game to add to my library of games ive beaten. I really feel this is probibly going to be my worse let down of 2010 because i wasnt really hyped i would say but i was at that stage were i knew it was going to be a good game but i was going to get it when i had the money. Fortunately i was able to get it the week it came out. And when i got it i beat it in one sitting. Sure on easy but then i went back and did it with protoman and another time with protoman on normal and hard. But you wanna hear something more mind boggling. I was on a megaman forum a few years back and some guy said that he thought megaman 7 was the best megaman game and that 2 and 3 were just shit compared to it. He wasnt trollin he was actually being serious. Now im not one to say that megaman 7 is a bad game(even though it is) but saying that megaman 2 and 3 are bad games? My mind was destroyed. Imagin Seto Kiba from yugioh. Remember when yugi "Obliterated" his mind. Thats what happened to me times 1000000000000. :P
    Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Joeyoe31

LONG PARAGRAPH IS LONG. Sorry for getting off topic. D:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.