Does the EZ gun make this game too easy?

#1 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -

Just think about it. The EZ tranquilizer gun does anything. It regains your stamina, it knocks out your enemy's, it has unlimited ammunition and it adds to your camouflage. I think this gun makes everything too easy. And on top of all of that, it has an unlimited silencer, unlike all the other tranquiliers in the game.

#2 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Really, what did you expect? It is called the EASY GUN. Just don't use it if you want a challenge.

I have been looking for a place to post this all day and have not succeeded. So I will post it here.

#3 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
@Lies: What came in that Amazon box, eh? That's what I'm more interested in...
#4 Posted by Steve_C (1750 posts) -

Well it is called the EZ gun. It also has a laser sight like the MGS2 guns instead of looking down the sights, and you can zoom in too. It's your choice if you want to use it though. I never earned it to use at harder difficulties.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.