New Information

#1 Edited by valrog (3671 posts) -
#2 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

So? From the sound of the premise, multiplayer sounds like it fits in with the story; warring stations against each other. Just because something gets multiplayer doesn't make the single player any less awesome.

#3 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@Laketown: Not yet, but people will complain about it not being insanely epic so they will waste more and more resources on it. In the end, we just lost another soul to that goddamn multiplayer.
#4 Posted by AlexW00d (6180 posts) -

>:(

#5 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1692 posts) -

According to 4A, they've been working on a multiplayer mode since before 2033 was released, so at least that diminishes the chance that this will be some half-assed mode shoehorned into the game. I'm willing to give it a shot and see how it turns out.

#6 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@OneKillWonder said:
According to 4A, they've been working on a multiplayer mode since before 2033 was released, so at least that diminishes the chance that this will be some half-assed mode shoehorned into the game. I'm willing to give it a shot and see how it turns out.
That calmed me down a bit, I hope the singleplayer doesn't suffer.
#7 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

Is it a coop wave based survival or straight up dude vs. dude showdown? In a game that can be tight on ammo, it will be interesting to see how they manage the multiplayer.

#8 Posted by Cirdain (2996 posts) -
@valrog said:
@OneKillWonder said:
That calmed me down a bit, I hope the singleplayer doesn't suffer.
Oh right. I'm cool with that then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.