Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ModNation Racers

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 25, 2010

ModNation Racers is a racing game using Sony's "Play, Create, Share" mantra -- applied in ModNation Racers as "Race, Create, Share". Like other titles in the series such as LittleBigPlanet, it allows players to customize characters, create their own levels/tracks, and share them online on the PlayStation Network.

EXP Races super messed up?

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By drac96

This is starting to piss me off. Every time I want to search for an exp race it cancels the search instantly and starts a new XP race lobby, which apparently no one can join. Then if I cancel the lobby it makes I am disconnected from the server until I do a career or quick race. Is this happening for anyone else? I'd really like to be able to race online.

hiimmikecruz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By hiimmikecruz

Yea I couldn't get into an xp lobby either

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#3  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

There have been lots of situations with networking in mutliplayer games being messed up at launch, hopefully they'll patch it.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By get2sammyb

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing too. It's strange, because I was playing the game when it first came out in continental Europe (so this time last week) and I was getting 8-10 player matches off the bat. Then when it came out in England it just all stopped working as well. You're lucky to get a 4 player match right now.

Have to assume it'll be patched before the week's out. I guess it's an opportunity to get some stuff created and beat the career mode though!

Avatar image for fakeplastictree
    FakePlasticTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By FakePlasticTree

It was pretty rough at first but for the past couple days I have had no issues getting in to an XP race. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.