4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

The most fun you can have kicking the dung out of dragons... 0

Monster Hunter Freedom is a port of the PS2 games: Monster Hunter, and Monster Hunter G (which only came out in Japan). I bought this game against what Gamespot had said because of the huge support in the forum, and I wasn't disappointed.Story:Well there really isn't a story to Monster Hunter, but from what I can tell is that you are trying to become the greatest hunter in the world. Gameplay:At the very beginning of the game you get to create your character, you have the basic Name, Sex, Head, ...

An good underrated game... 0

Monster Hunter Freedom is a strong game despite reviews. It has a large amount of customization from items, to clothes, to weapons and more, and that makes this a great game to play online with others. That is exactly where the strength lies. This game does online play perfectly, and you will end up playing for hours with your friends, unfortunately that is for ad-hoc play only, and not the much needed infrastructure mode. When you pick up this game don't look for a story line, because there rea...