Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

360 online: A busted crowd of scorpion.

• 59 results
    Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Ben_H

I only see Smoke, Noob Saibot (they all suck), Scorpion and on rare occasion, Ermac.

Use rooms for getting fights, the matchmaking is TERRIBLE.
    Avatar image for bobby_the_great
    Bobby_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Bobby_The_Great

Quan Chi here. All day and everyday. Fuck those Scorpions/Smokes, they give me wins.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#53  Edited By jacksukeru
    @chrissedoff said:
    " luckily for me i got the game on ps3 so take that, stupid xbots, paying for xbox live when psn is fr....oh...wait... "
    You have found the hidden 360 exclusive, actual online play for the first week.
    NickBOTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By NickBOTT
    @Mooshu: No it doesn't lol i got the same crap for picking Ken in SSFIV.  It's like sorry that I've been picking Ken since I was a kid it's not like I had any idea then that one day he'd be a top tier character.  

I haven't really seen Scorpions but I def have seen a lot of Noob and Smoke players.
    NickBOTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By NickBOTT
    @RockmanBionics said:
    " @chrissedoff said:
    " luckily for me i got the game on ps3 so take that, stupid xbots, paying for xbox live when psn is fr....oh...wait... "
    You have found the hidden 360 exclusive, actual online play for the first week. "
    LOL!!!
    Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#56  Edited By Sooperspy
    @keyhunter said:
    " Nothing but Noob, Smoke, and Ermac here. "
    This.
    PopeAnonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By PopeAnonymous

I get online, I'll be rocking Stryker pretty exclusively.  Shame that Scorpion has the guilt by association thing going against him like Ken did.  Long time Scorpion fans feel shamed into shunning him to avoid being a "me too" guy online, even if they are really good with him.  Oh well.  Police Brutality, coming up!

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#58  Edited By Deusoma
    @TEHMAXXORZ said:
    " @Winger said:
    " Smoke and Ermac, along with clueless Noob Saibot players surely make up the other 30 matches, due to smokes ease of use and people thinking Ermac and Noob look cool. "
    Noob Saibot? What does that even mean? A few of my Steam friends have variations of that 'phrase' as their name. "
    Noob Saibot is one of the characters. His name is the reversed last names of MK creators Ed Boon and John Tobias.
    Beaudacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#59  Edited By Beaudacious

I play Sonia,   i only saw one other Sonia and its cause the other guy picked random. Sindel,Sub-zero when i want to change it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.