4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

Hello, My name is ... and, I have a Peggle problem. 0

Alright, so I am a gamer of the hardcore variety, I in no way shape or form consider myself a "casual", not that there is anything wring with casual, its just not my style. However, in the case of Peggle extreme for the PC I took the hardcore entry into the galaxy that is Peggle. Peggle Extreme comes bundled with the Half Life 2: Orange Box and all in all is a meaty slice of what is offered in its fleshed out couter part Peggle: Deluxe.Peggle is a simple game about shooting marbles (or small dig...

Surprisingly entertaining 0

After installing The Orange Box I was surprised to an extra game had been added to my Steam games list. I had briefly seen a video of the iPod version of Peggle previously and at first glance I wasn't sure what to think of it. The concept is rather simple, you are equipped with ten balls to be used for destroying orange circles and blocks. As you progress through the game, these circles and blocks will create various formations. While the game seems amazingly simple, once you've put in a half ho...