Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Premium Edition

• 65 results
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By toowalrus
    @FluxWaveZ said:

@shermanatorek said:

@kerse: @TooWalrus: All retail Vita games are on the PSN store.

They're talking about the PS3 PSN, not Vita PSN.

Yeah. And on a totally unrelated note, I'm 8 hours into Persona 3, right? I had my first day at university today, and I've got that catchy school theme stuck in my head. I was getting out of my car and heading to class when I hear the same bell chime that plays in Persona 3 (I think it's the same for P4, I don't remember). They just play it every hour on the hour, but I think that's way cooler than it probably is.
    TheLastOtaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By TheLastOtaku

I had $60 bucks Gamestop credit so I went in today and pre-ordered. Not only because I allllmost paid it off with the credit, but also because Amazon stopped taking pre-orders like the day after the announcement. Now to buy a Vita...I guess the Assassins Creed bundle will do nicely, although its white.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By Sergio

I'm pretty much holding out to download it from PSN, so no.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@LordAndrew said:

@FluxWaveZ: I didn't know GameStop.com does international shipping! Okay, fine. I totally preordered it now. There goes $85 down the drain.

Hey, GameStop.ca's finally got it listed: http://www.ebgames.ca/vita/games/persona-4-golden-solid-gold-premium-edition-web-only/313919

From the looks of it, it doesn't seem like the Solid Gold Edition's going to be available in EB Games stores over here. Pre-ordered it, though Quebec taxes are fucking me over and I end up paying $5 more than the U.S. pre-order, finally making me $90 poorer. Oh well.

Though now it seems that it's going to be a pain to cancel the U.S. pre-order... Oh well.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By LiquidPrince

Yup yup. Pre-ordered. This game is great by the way for people who haven't played it yet. The updated graphics look pretty damn good, and good god the load times are so much better. They also changed some stuff in the beginning of the game, which hopefully I'll figure out why when I get my hands on the English edition. There are parts of the Japanese game that are befuddling me since I'm just learning Japanese.

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By AgnosticJesus

Is this game out in other regions? I near passed some Asian dude today and Persona 4 Golden was the only game in his play history.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#57  Edited By LordAndrew

@FluxWaveZ: Thanks for the heads-up. I've now placed my ebgames.ca pre-order. Took some time to log in, because apparently it uses separate accounts. Why did I already have a gamestop.com account but no ebgames.ca account? I wish I knew.

I haven't ries cancelling the GS preorder yet. Is it hard?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@LordAndrew said:

I haven't ries cancelling the GS preorder yet. Is it hard?

Apparently you need to either call them or send them an email in order to cancel the pre-order, though I haven't checked much on the subject yet.

wadtomaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By wadtomaton

@Juno500 said:

Pre-ordered it.

I guess I should buy a Vita sometime soon, huh?

This

underworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By underworld

Should I buy a vita just for this game?

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@LiquidPrince: It's actually insane the amount of stuff they've added. Bunch of new story and event stuff, two new S-Links and some awesome new personae.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By LiquidPrince

@SmasheControllers said:

@LiquidPrince: It's actually insane the amount of stuff they've added. Bunch of new story and event stuff, two new S-Links and some awesome new personae.

Yup yup.

Avatar image for deactivated-62001d97f34e0
    deactivated-62001d97f34e0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant wait for this game, probably download some old Persona games to hold me off till then.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#64  Edited By Red

Oh, I guess I missed this. Amazon is sold out, and the only available copies are $150, which is a bit insane. Oh well, I probably shouldn't have bought it. I already have a vita case, and I'm getting that skin with my normal pre-order.

Very excited, although I don't know when I'll be able to really play it.

And for those still on the fence about getting a Vita, I'd recommend it. The huge library of PS1 and PSP games contains most every notable JRPG not published by Nintendo (Final Fantasy 1-9, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, the Persona series, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Disgaea, etc, etc.) I love being able to have Final Fantasy VI, Tactics Ogre, and Persona 3 all in my pocket at the same time.

TheLastOtaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheLastOtaku

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.