Persona 5's "Color"

• 60 results
#51 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11032 posts) -

When people start threads about what colour a game's menus should be, you know they have too much time on their hands. And I'm not excluding myself from that, because I'm commenting here too.

#52 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" When people start threads about what colour a game's menus should be, you know they have too much time on their hands. And I'm not excluding myself from that, because I'm commenting here too. "
To be fair, the colorful neatly designed interfaces is one of the most iconic parts of the Persona franchise(post 3, at least).

yes i release we're discussing a videogame's menu color in this thread
#53 Edited by leftSinned (1 posts) -

How about, cyan/light blue,pink and yellow? it gives more fresh vibe to it, plus it looks more modern.

#54 Posted by TooWalrus (13203 posts) -
@leftSinned

How about, cyan/light blue,pink and yellow? it gives more fresh vibe to it, plus it looks more modern.

Gross, it'd be like Easter Egg Simulator 2013
#55 Edited by Tebbit (4465 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

@leftSinned

Gross, it'd be like Easter Egg Simulator 2013

Make sure it's the Cyan that was in Microsoft Paint circa 1998. Oh, and some of that phat Teal too.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah.
#56 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3205 posts) -

@Asurastrike said:

Black menus with black text.

Why aren't you a game developer!?

#57 Edited by OtakuGamer (1237 posts) -

Purple and black combo.

#58 Posted by harinosho (596 posts) -

black and white. simple and can say a lot

#59 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -

Rainbow.

#60 Posted by Dan_CiTi (3320 posts) -

Purp > all

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.