No recent wiki edits to this page.
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity was unveiled in the Weekly Famitsu issue for the week of August 23, 2010. It will include new content such as a new story mode, characters, playable race, items, and more.
It's story mode has a new sequence titled "Episode 2" that picks up where Phantasy Star Portable's final story mission, now dubbed "Episode 1," left off. Episode 2 focuses on a new character named Nagisa, an 18-year-old female Duman who is traveling around the Gurhal system for an unknown reason. The Duman race is a new playable race that joins the Human, Newman , CAST and Beast races that are present in the Phantasy Star Universe and Phantasy Star Portable series.
New Playable Race
Dumans were formed when Human DNA underwent a change due to the SEED infection from 3 years ago (during the events of Phantasy Star Universe) and have pure white skin and wear eye patches. At the start of the game, they have just been recognized as a new race and because they have just mutated from humans they are discriminated against and have a small population. On the stats front, they have high attack strength and TECHNIC strength but very low defense and evasion. They also have their own racial ability called the "Infinity Blast."
Other Additions, Changes and More
- New difficulty level debuts and is called "Infinity Rank"; it's higher than "S Rank" difficulty.
- All races will have their default costumes redone for Infinity.
- Phantasy Star Online's Visual Lobbies return and will replaced Phantasy Star Portable 2's menu-based online lobbies.
- Rebirth feature debuts. It allows characters to be reincarnated with higher base stats after they've reached Level 50. The higher the character level when using the feature, the higher the new base stats will be.
- Character leveling has been re-balanced to make hitting the Level 200 cap easier.
- More Phantasy Star Online enemies return such as Chaos Bringer, Garanz and Olga Flow.
- You can import your Phantasy Star Portable 2 character. Character Level and items will transfer over.
- Screenshot feature has been added that allows players to take screenshots of the game.
- The game's plot will tie into the Phantasy Star Online series in some fashion.
- The game will be playable at the 2010 Tokyo Game Show.